A Risky Gambit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you naughty little bitch. I don't think so." I said.

By this time about four more guys had entered the theater and had taken a seat in various chairs. You could almost feel the tension in the room, like a pack of coyotes were circling a wounded fawn. I leaned to Nell and breathed into her ear.

"Ja..Jason I want to go. I don't want to be here." Her voice quivered.

"Now sweetheart, you'll be fine. I'll take care of you here. Just relax." I kissed her cheek and she closed her eyes. I could tell she was torn between the lust burning between her legs and the fear of being the center of attention among a group of horny old perverts.

I took a moment to survey the situation. There I was, taking my sweet little niece into an adult bookstore and showing her off like a dumb fucktoy. The shine on her pantyhosed legs reflected the illuminated sex from the movie screen. My cock bulged and I dropped my hand and rubbed myself gently.

I continued talking to her. "Now Danielle, this is no different then when you were stripping. These men just want to take a look at you and pleasure themselves. You are ok with that aren't you?" There wasn't much she could do about the situation. "Besides, this could be a good opportunity to make a few bucks honey."

She shot a look of fear at me. I just implied that I wanted to whore her out in here. She was terrified.

Before I could wonder if I was going too far with this, I made eye contact with one of the men who came in after we sat down. He was a tall old white man, with a beer belly and an unkempt mustache. He looked like a trucker who had spent too many hours on the road and not enough in a soft bed. He was one of the few who didn't have his dick out. When I looked at him, he gave me a small nod in the direction of Nell.

I told Nell to sit tight and then I stood up. I approached the trucker. His name was Carl and he wanted to know if he could sit beside Nell. We chatted a bit, made an arrangement, then we both walked back over to where she was sitting.

"Danielle, honey, this is my friend Carl. He'd like to sit with you a bit." She shot me a look that said 'what the fuck are you doing??' Then she managed a very weak, very fake smile.

I motioned for Carl to have a seat where I sat before right next to Nell.

As he moved past me I caught a whiff of beer, bad breath, and the musky scent of onions. He plopped down right next to Nell and immediately put his had on her leg.

There was an empty chair just to the side of the loveseat so I sat down to monitor the situation.

Carl and I had made a deal. For some cash he could have 15 minutes with Danielle. The only rules were that he had to stay on the loveseat with her and he couldn't fuck her. I would remain there to help with the relationship, if need be.

Of course Nell was not into Carl at all. She wouldn't look him in the eye and she recoiled when he touched her. I leaned in, put my hand on her chin, and turned her face toward mine. I whispered. "Danielle. Now listen to me. Carl is funding your bonus today, and it's a good one, so I suggest you do what he wants. Don't worry. He won't do anything that you haven't already done from your stripper days."

She looked stricken. She spoke through gritted teeth. "Jason. I really don't want to be here. Is there some other way? How about you and I go back to your house and we can do whatever you want." That was music to my ears. Unfortunately it was not to be today, and Carl and I had made a deal.

I replied. "That's a very sweet offer honey, but I'm afraid there are no refunds here. Carl paid and he is going to get what he expects. Are you going to make this hard on me? Remember, you've done this before you dumb little whore." I pushed her face back towards Carl.

He was furiously stroking her silky legs with one hand, and trying to unbuckle his belt with the other.

Nell was still resistant to the idea. Carl managed to undo his belt and then unzip his jeans. He contorted himself and finally was able to work his pants down. He was wearing white jockey shorts that looked to be hiding a rather sizeable cock. Nell squirmed.

Carl hooked his thumb in his underwear waistband, lifted his hips, and pulled his underwear down below his balls. A half-stiff dick plopped out that looked to be at least eight inches, and fat.

Nell let out a gasp as the reality of the situation fully set in. He reached over and took one of Nell's hands and placed it right on his balls. The slut instinct must have taken over because Nell slowly started to rub his sack. Carl just closed his eyes and smiled.

All eyes in the room was on Nell stroking off this old pervert, including mine. I was hard as a rock as I watched my sweet little niece fondle this dirty old man right in front of me. As she did, his cock swelled. It was so fat, she could barely get her hand around it.

By now Carl was groaning and slowly bucking his hips as she started to stroke him in earnest. I think she figured she could get him off with a handjob and be done with it. But Carl, and I, had a different agreement.

Up to now Carl had not said a word to Nell. He just grunted and she stroked his huge dick. He kept a hand on her leg and slowly moved it up her thigh. As she had spread her legs earlier for me, she did again for Carl. Her sex was on autopilot and though her mind protested, her body needed it.

Carl found home and started grinding his knuckles into Nell's pantyhose-clad pussy. For the first time, she let out a soft moan herself.

Carl cleared his throat then said "You are such a hot little cunt. why don't you suck my dick?" Nell shook her head. As much as she was enjoying the rubbing she was getting, she would not bring herself to put her mouth on this old man's smelly cock.

Carl persisted "Come on. suck my cock." He looked over at me after she refused and took her hand off his cock.

I nodded to him, and he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Listen you bitch, you are going to suck my cock, and you are going to suck it now." He pulled her head down and brought her lips right to the tip of his swollen member. Nell pushed back on his hand, but he had the leverage and she was no match. He grunted then pushed her head right onto his cock. She gagged as he put half of his fat eight inches right in her throat. She bobbed back up and spit.

"Jesus Christ, are you trying to kill me?" she gasped.

I gave Carl another nod and he pushed her head down on his cock again. This time there was less resistance. She understood that the easier path was to try to get this over with. She began to make slurping sounds as Carl began to piston his fat cock in and out of her mouth. He was big and she couldn't take more than half of him.

This was so fucking hot to watch. I moved around the other side of the loveseat to get a better view of the facefucking that Nell was receiving. Part of my agreement with Carl was that I could record the action on my phone, as long as I didn't get his face on camera. Nell had no idea I was recording the scene. At this angle I could get a clear shot of the action.

The furious motion of his jackhammering pulled her off balance. She had to put a hand down on the floor to steady herself, which made it even harder to push back against Carl's animalistic rutting.

He was in a state of bliss. His head rolled back as he fucked Nell's sweet little mouth. She was starting to let lust take over and she began to moan pleasurably.

"Yeah you little slut. You like sucking my cock?" Carl grunted.

Nell answered with a moan that sounded like a yes.

She was focused on his cock and was almost oblivious as to where she was. The room went dark around her. The other men watching her faded into the background as her pleasure of sucking a complete stranger's cock while her uncle watched overcame her.

She snapped back into a harsh reality when she glanced up to see me squatting there, iPhone in hand pointed right at her face.

Carl was applying pressure with his hand so when she noticed me she panicked and tried to sit up. Carl kept her right there however.

I was getting great footage. I had at least ten minutes of my niece swallowing a huge cock, and even moaning that she loved it. This little video would go a long way to cementing our relationship in my favor.

Carl slowed his furious ramming and put both his hands on the back of Nell's head. No sooner had she processed that I was recording her degradation, then she realized that Carl was trying to stuff more of his giant cock into her throat. She panicked and slapped Carl's leg. He just laughed and slowly pushed her head down on him. She resisted as best she could, but then she gave way.

With a fluid motion, her lips slid all the way to Carl's balls as his cock filled her throat. Carl grunted like a dog. Nell choked and turned red. Carl's balls started to pull up and I could tell he was about to cum. Her eyes started to roll back as his cock unloaded rope after rope of hot cum down her throat and into her belly.

After what seemed like a full minute of this, Carl let go and Nell pulled off of his cock, gasping. A trickle of cum dripped down her chin, mixed with saliva. Her hair was all over the place and her face was smeared with mascara. She closed her eyes and collapsed back in the loveseat, breathing in heavy gulps of air.

Carl got up and pulled a handful of tissues from a nearby dispenser and quickly wiped himself. He then pulled up his jeans and quickly disappeared.

I stopped recording on my phone and moved next to Nell. I could see by her closed eyes and the faint smile that she was still in some state of fading lust. She liked that more than she would admit. This was good for me. With the next phase of my plan completed I was ready to have some more fun. Our adventure together was only just beginning.