A Risky Game between Two Nurses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen gave Jen a sarcastic smirk and took her top back off. She continued to stroke Jamal's cock while he squeezed her big tits.

"So, Nurse Karen, I see there is definitely some signs of damage. I think you may need to take this evaluation one step further."

Karen was now super horny from the young man feeling her naked tits. She was actually liking Jen being there to give her some confidence and motivation.

"Well, nurse Jen, you are the expert. What did you have in mind." Karen asked.

"Well, Nurse Karen, I think you may need to use oral stimulation." Jen was trying to make it sound as technical as possible. Karen giggled at Jen's response.

"Oh ok. Do you mean like this?"

Karen gripped the base of Jamal's cock and put her mouth around it. She could barely take it any further than the head, which she wasn't used to at all. Karen had no problem taking her husband's dick all the way to the base. She slowly stroked the cock and kept her mouth moving up and down slurping the best she could on Jamal's delicious cock.

While Karen continued sucking, Jen looked at Jamal, who was sleeping again. She snapped her fingers in front of his face and waved her hand. Nothing. When Karen heard the snap she glanced up. She saw Jamal's eyes closed and took a breath from sucking.

"Is he really fucking sleeping right now?" Karen asked laughing.

"Oh he sure is. Snoring too." Jen said.

"Well this thing is still hard, so I'm gonna keep going." Karen said as she continued to suck the sleeping man's hard cock.

Jen was loving watching her best friend, topless, sucking a big black cock while at work. It was really turning her on. She began to squeeze her nipples and ran her other hand down her pants.

Sucking Jamal turned Karen into a totally different person than she was. She had lost all inhibitions. After a few more minutes of sucking, Karen managed to take her mouth off and catch her breath but only to say, "I gotta fuck him, I have to fuck him."

Jen smiled and said, "no objection from me!"

Karen stepped back and kicked her shoes off and began to untie her scrub pants. Jen stroked Jamal's cock while Karen got naked. Then she climbed up on the bed and straddled Jamal. She leaned forward and arched her ass up in the air to get high enough to take Jamal's cock. Jen guided it into Karen's wet pussy and she slowly sat down on it. She couldn't get all the way down but did her best. She moved her ass up and down Jamal's big dick. It felt like nothing she had ever felt before. It didn't take long before Karen started to whisper out loud, "Oh god, I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Karen started getting louder and her whisper started to become a low scream. Jen quickly wrapped her hand around Karen's mouth to muffle her moans. Then Karen threw her head back and her legs shook as she orgasmed all over Jamal's cock.

It took a few seconds before Jen could take her hand from Karen's mouth. Then a few more before Karen caught her breath and pulled herself off of Jamal. His cock remained rock hard still and was covered in Karen's juices. All she could do was look at Jen and smile. She slowly got dressed, still breathing heavily. Jen looked at Jamal's cock and back at Karen.

"So, what do we do about him? We can't just leave him like this." Jen said.

"He's all yours. I've got nothing left." Karen said as she offered him to Jen.

Jen didn't hesitate and began to suck Jamal's cock. She moaned as she sucked on it. It gave her so much pleasure. She didn't have to work on it very long before Jamal started to squirm. She knew what that meant. Jen kept her mouth over Jamal's cock and continued stroking until she felt warm thick bursts of cum fill her mouth. She moaned as she took his entire load. When she released his cock she swallowed all of Jamal's cum. His cock finally began to go down. The girls covered him up and left the room.

They ended their shift and took their usual stroll together to the parking garage.

"Gonna be hard to top that, Karen."

Karen giggled and said, "it sure is...but we can certainly try!"

Karen and Jen laughed as they got in their cars and drove home.

12