All Comments on 'A Ritual to Corrupt Purity'

by Tannoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
negrodamu5negrodamu5about 3 years ago

Very good story. Especially for your first, as I think you said. The details are very vivid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. It was just the right length, not to rushed but not mindlessly drawn out either. You did a good job of focusing on how the characters felt and not just the mechanical motions which is something a lot of first time porn writers have trouble with. The plot was familiar but it had a couple of twists where it surprised me which kept it interesting. All and all, quite well done.

DhundSaobowDhundSaobowabout 3 years ago

All in all quite excellent for a first erotic piece. Could use some editing all around, so if you know someone you trust to run through it for stuff to be worked on, excellent.

DelendorDelendorabout 3 years ago

Great first story!

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorusabout 2 years ago

Would love to see more from this universe in other stories

cristiangs07cristiangs07about 2 years ago

Incredible story, especially for being the first.

While this story has ended at the right time and place, I would love to see more of this wonderful pair's new life, especially the kind of sex they have with each other now that love is leading them instead of corruption.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTannoy@Tannoy
I love corruption, particularly the seductive and transformative kind that leads the target to acts of betrayal and recruitment.