A Road Trip Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers

His erection popped out at her, and Jen noted that he did shave everywhere. She had never been with a man who shaved even more than she did. Little coarse dark hairs just poked from the skin around the base of his penis. Much like the rest of his body, his penis was just shorter than Aaron's but thicker.

"Come on, baby. You know what to do." His fat penis waggled at her.

She did.

Jen wrapped her fingers around his shaft to bend it horizontal and began pumping it. She leaned forward, tongue outstretched and licked the bead of clear juice leaking from the tip. He was salty from working out and more juice flowed as Jen pumped him.

"Come on baby, suck it."

When he thrust his hips toward her, Jen obliged and took the head of his penis into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around him and made little smacking noises as they slid back and forth around his glans.

"Deeper, baby, deeper."

Jen had to stretch her mouth wider to fit around him but was able to slip her mouth a little father down to touch her hand. She rocked her mouth and lips back and forth on him.

"There you go." Daniel was thrusting in time with her, forcing his penis a little deeper. "Keep going, baby. Swallow it." He cupped the back of her head with his hand again and pulled her forward as he thrust toward her.

With the force of the two motions, Jen's lips crushed against her fingers and her hand flattened. Daniel's penis pushed so deep into her mouth, it came close to gagging her. She pulled back against the hand on her head and tried to brace both of hers on his hips. Moving her hand off his shaft only allowed him to push deeper into her mouth on the next thrust and triggered her gag. She pushed away harder while he thrust into her mouth two more times before he relented and let her go.

She sat back on her haunches. With her eyes watering, she looked up to flash an angry look, but he just grinned back at her. "Not used to one this big, huh? Don't worry you'll get used to it soon. The trick is to just relax."

He bent at the waist to grab her shoulders and pull her to her feet. His kiss was rough and crushed her lips while his tongue thrust between her teeth in imitation of the penis that and just invaded her mouth with such force. "Lay down," he ordered and pushed her to her back on the edge of the bed. "These are just in the way." His big fingers slipped under the waistband of her shorts and panties and yanked them off of her. It took a moment of fumbling to pull off her shoes and then get the clothes off of her, but then, save for her socks, she lay naked before him.

Jennifer felt a bit bewildered by it all. She was still hot and horny but torn between the frightening feeling of having no control and the desire to be dominated by him. Daniel emanated a raw desire for her body. The ardor of her desire for him had abated somewhat, but the flames still burned.

As her legs dangled at the edge of the bed, Daniel stepped between them brandishing his fat penis.

"Aren't you going to suck me too?" Jen pulled her legs back and closed her knees to block him.

The idea that she would ask for something seemed to catch him off guard and caused him to pause. Then he shrugged. "Seems like nice enough snatch." As he knelt, Jen scooted back on the bed just a little and parted her legs.

Again, slow and gentle was not part of Daniel's operating procedure. The texture of his tongue was moist yet rough at first, almost like a cat's tongue. He shoved it into her vaginal opening in several quick swirls before running it up between her labia to the hood of her clitoris which despite of, or perhaps because of, his forcefulness was swelling to peek out of its covering. He batted it back and forth with his tongue. The roughness was less, whether it had softened or she had adjusted to its texture, she did not know.

Jen lay her head back on the bed to enjoy the sensation but then grunted in surprise as he took not one but two fingers at once and began shoving them into her vagina. The sight and thoughts of his muscular body and the raw manliness he exuded had moistened her, but she still was not ready for both thrusting fingers at once. He worked his way in and then began pumping his hand back and forth like he had a terrible itch to scratch. As Jen relaxed, she reflected it was her itch he was scratching though he may have been just off the mark.

As quickly as his oral and digital assaults began, Daniel stood back up and stepped back between her legs. The head of his penis started to push into her opening, and Jen had to pull back away from him. "Condom," she gasped and tried to pull her legs shut again.

Daniel grabbed her thighs and started to drag her forward. Jen dug in but for a moment she was afraid he would overpower her and enter her bareback. "We need a condom," she repeated and squeezed the thighs against the outward pressure of his hands. In that moment, Jen realized that he really was strong enough to overpower her and the sexiness of that idea was waning.

A few agonizing moments passed before he grunted and went to rummage in the drawer of his bedside table. With smooth practiced movements, he ripped open the package and rolled it over his tumescent penis. Not that Jen's nether regions had been sensitive enough in the past to tell the difference, but she doubted the package said, "Ribbed for her pleasure."

"Come over on this side," Daniel said. Jen had been lying at the foot of the bed, but now Daniel grabbed her legs to spin her ninety degrees to lie across the bed. He glanced to his right and said, "Yeah, perfect."

Jen glanced that way and could see herself reflected in the dark glass of his television. They did look rather perfect.

She spread her legs for him. Daniel stepped between them, and leaned down to kiss her as he entered her. The condom was lubricated and so was she to a certain extent, but Daniel had one speed. She sucked in a deep breath around his lips and tongue as his penis stretched her to force its way in. To help open her labia and accommodate his girth, she spread her legs wide and pulled her knees back. It took him four or five thrusts before he buried himself in her, and their pelvises came together.

Despite her misgivings and the stretch to her ill-prepared vagina, the feeling of a man inside her was delicious. She closed her eyes, and willed her muscles to relax and just enjoy the sensation of Daniel's thick penis inside her.

"Oh yeah, baby. You are nice and tight. It'd be better without the glove, but that'll just make it last longer." Daniel stood back up and grabbed her legs. "Do you like it hard? I bet a little slut you likes it real hard." He did not wait for her response, but started thrusting in and out of her, hard and fast, so that their bodies began a rhythmic clap as they came together.

The friction caused a burning around the rim of her opening, but the stimulation was good inside, and Jen could feel herself moistening more to him. She reached down to rub her clitoris which was otherwise being ignored.

"You like it? Look at you, you little whore, playing with your clit. I knew you wanted it all this time." She hadn't thought it possible, but Daniel began pounding even harder into her.

Even at their wildest, Aaron had never used her this hard. She could feel the blush on her face from Daniel's words. Maybe I am just a whore, she thought. Why did I let myself come here? Even as those thoughts danced through her mind, down below, the rest of her body was making its own decisions, moistening to Daniel and starting the little contractions of pleasure in her vagina.

As abruptly as he had entered her, Daniel pulled out. "Roll over." He tossed her legs to her left. "Up on all fours. I know you like it from behind."

She did like it, and she complied, crawling across the bed to give him room to climb on behind her.

"Ooh, look at that hot ass of yours." The bedsprings squeaked when he climbed up. His callused hands gripped her cheeks and squeezed. "Go, on. Play with that clit. I know you want to."

Jen hung her head down to hide her face in her long blond hair. She felt ashamed, embarrassed by his words, but Daniel was right. Like a slut, she had come here looking for sex, and she wanted to feel those orgasmic waves wash up and down her body. She reached her right hand back to put two fingers around her clitoris and rub.

That was when he slapped her, hard across the right cheek.

"That's the little slut I like."

"Ow, Daniel," she cried, but his name was lost in the sound of the burning slap against her left cheek. Now both sides stung, and she started to turn and face him, but his hands seized her hips, and he shoved his penis back inside her vagina. Fortunately, she was still moist, or his aggressive re-entry really would have hurt. As it was, there was an initial uncomfortable spreading, but as his penis began its rhythmic pounding, that faded to be replaced by the tingling of her internal nerve endings. From this angle, his penis brushed against that other pleasure center inside the front of her vagina.

The slapping noises started again as he pounded into her flesh. The stinging on her buttocks was fading, but each thrust of his body into hers prolonged the pain just a little.

Choosing to ignore whatever passed for his bedroom patter, she concentrated on her own pleasure. She stroked her clitoris with one hand and concentrated on the slipping and sliding of his penis inside her, the contraction of her muscles against his stretch, the rubbing of his shaft along the wall of her vagina. She arched her back trying to readjust his angle of entry to just the right spot. That familiar warmth was starting to build deep within her. A few more minutes like this and her orgasm would be here.

"That's it, baby. Take it. Take it like a whore." He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back, forcing her to arch even more.

Even that was not enough to break her mood now. He might not be the most considerate lover, but she was going to get the orgasm she came here for.

And then his penis was gone, her vagina contracted on nothing as he withdrew all at once. "Turn around, baby." Jen heard a popping, ripping sound. The nerves inside her vagina were afire, so close to their peak, her muscles begging to be stretched one more time.

As the bed shifted with his weight, Jen turned, preparing herself to lay back and let him pounce on her from the front and finish what they had started.

Bent at the knees, Daniel was standing on the bed masturbating his bare penis in his right hand. The sound she had heard was him pulling off the condom.

Oh god, he wants to cum on my tits and face like we're doing porn. Years ago, before being on birth control, when withdrawal was still one of their go-to options if condoms were scarce, she had let Roger do it a few times. It had been a mix of sexiness to feel the hot liquid squirt across her chest, to rub it around her nipples and into her breasts afterward, and disgust to have it spatter across her face or into her eyes if he aimed high. Swallowing it was almost preferable because at least when he came in her mouth, she could run to the sink and spit it out. Later on, when her brain was back from the mush-land orgasm had confined it to, showering off the dried semen was almost as distasteful.

"Open up, baby."

Jen pulled back but opened her mouth. She meant to say something, to object, to offer another option, but she never got the chance.

No sooner did her lips open, than Daniel palmed the back of her head with his free hand and twisted her hair in the process. Her objection turned to her second surprised cry of the evening, but even before she could get her interjection all the way out, his penis was stuffing it back down her throat.

He gripped her head in both hands now and forced her mouth down over his thick shaft. Her jaw ached with the stretch. A horrible mixed taste of latex, spermicidal lubricant, and sweaty penis washed over her tongue. His penis hit her uvula and then the back of her throat causing her to gag around him.

She braced her arms against his thighs to push away, but he was too strong. He was fucking her mouth again and again in rapid strokes, each thrust burying four to five of his six inches in her so that the tip of her nose almost brushed his pubic bone. Tears streamed from her eyes, her throat spasmed, and she struggled to breath. Her world swam.

If it was even possible, his penis swelled more in her mouth just before it spat hot, thick, burning liquid into the back of her mouth and down her throat. It was a mixed blessing. His penis shrank even as the last squirts left the tip, and she did not have to taste his seed, but she could feel the warm, viscous boluses slide down inside her esophagus to her belly even as what little she had in her stomach tried to decide if it would stay down or come back up on the foot of his bed. It would serve him right, but she struggled to keep it down.

Daniel sat down on the bed. "Oh yeah, like I said, baby, just relax, and it's all fine."

Jen rolled to her side, still coughing and gagging and trying to catch her breath. She felt his hand pat her back in a companionable sort of way.

"Guess you didn't relax enough. You'll do better next time." He flopped down on his pillows.

There won't be a next time, Jen thought, and might have said so, but it would only have come out in a hoarse gasp.

When the pain in her throat eased and her breath calmed, Jen rolled off the bed. Her shorts and underwear lay crumbled in a ball at the back of the couch. She shook them out and pulled them on as a unit. She was bending to step into a shoe and retrieve her shirt and sports bra from the floor, when Daniel propped himself back up on his elbows.

"Where ya going, baby? We ain't done. Don't worry. I took one of those little blue pills earlier. I'll be ready again in a few minutes."

Jen rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Sorry, Daniel. I'm done." She tugged the bra down over her breasts. The tightness of it comforted her.

His eyes flashed anger at that, and he sat up all the way. For a moment Jen, who was still struggling to get her foot into her other shoe, was afraid he was going to come off the bed after her. If he caught her, she would not be able to break free.

Instead of charging though, he flopped back down. "Whatever, bitch. You weren't that good a fuck anyway."

And Jennifer knew that was her cue to leave as quickly as possible. She grabbed her phone and keys from his kitchen table and ran out the door. One door away, she heard his door snick shut behind her, but she still looked back out of fear that she would see him coming after her, but the walkway was empty.

By the time she made it to her door, she had her key ready. Inside, she locked the thumb lock, deadbolt, and closed the security guard at the top. Only then did she let the tears flow and the shakes overtake her.

Her keys jangled on the counter top when she tossed them down. Her phone thunked next to them and the home screen turned on with Aaron's last text message on the top. Last chance to call me. The tears burned her eyes, and she clamped them shut. "Too late," she whispered.

Then she ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet, twice, even though there was nothing left to empty out.

While she spit the last of the bile into the bowel, she reached into the shower to turn on the hot water. She did not bother to undress until she was standing under the hot spray. She peeled off each layer one by one, soaked them through once before wringing each piece out and draping it over the shower rod. She sudsed herself, scrubbed, rinsed, sudsed and scrubbed again and then one final time before shutting off the water.

Her entire bathroom was awash in stream and the tendrils of mist snaked into the hallway and caressed her bedroom doorway before dissipating. The rest of he movements felt distant and robotic: toweling off, pulling on clean underwear and a tee-shirt, and burying herself under the covers.

11

In class Monday morning, to avoid her friends, Jennifer took a seat on the edge of the classroom toward the back. Her emotions were too wrung out for her talk about anything. As soon as the morning classes ended, she jumped from her seat and tried to disappear, but Stacy, Marisa, and Sam cornered her at a table outside the cafeteria at lunch.

"Okay, so spill. What's going on?" In her accustomed direct, forceful way, Stacy plopped down in a chair next to Jennifer.

Jennifer buried her face in her hands. "It's bad. Aaron and I had big fight this weekend."

Marisa dropped down into the chair opposite Stacy. "Sorry to hear that. What about?"

"He went to see his ex this weekend. Her mom is sick, and he told me he was driving up, and I just flipped. He got defensive and said it didn't matter what I thought, he was still going. We both kept getting angrier, and we hung up on each other."

"Ouch." Sam had taken the final seat opposite Jennifer. "What happened after? Did he go?"

Jennifer nodded and opened the app on her phone. "His car's still in Irvine."

Stacy snorted. "So you had a fight about his ex-wife. That's what all this is about? Toughen up, girl."

"No, that's not the worst." Jennifer hid her eyes again. "I was so mad, I barely even looked at any of his texts or calls all weekend. I was afraid he was going to break up with me, and I went to the gym, and Daniel was there, and one thing led to another, and I slept with him."

Collective oohs sounded around the table at that revelation.

"That hot muscular guy from your complex? The one we went to the lake with?" Marisa asked.

Jennifer nodded.

"Well, how was it, girl? He is one big old bite." Stacy leaned in eager for details.

Jennifer just shook her head. "Terrible. Now I know why I've never seen him with the same woman. Turns out he's an asshole. I was upset, and I always thought he was hot, and I went there looking for sex, but it was bad. As far as Daniel was concerned, I was just there to service him. I felt dirty and used afterward, almost like he raped me. It was actually pretty brutal." She blinked back the tears.

"Oh, honey," Stacy said and patted her arm.

Marisa gave her hand a squeeze, and Sam reached across to take the other one. "Some guys are dicks. I'm sorry."

"Thanks," Jennifer told her friends. "I'm okay. It's just now, what do I tell Aaron?"

"Whoa." Stacy held up both her hands. "First of all, girlfriend, do you want him back? Because if he's off with his ex-wife and doesn't get why that makes you mad, maybe you don't want him back."

Marisa nodded. "And if you don't want him back, can Sam have him?"

Jennifer had been looking at Stacy in confusion but now whipped her head around to Marisa in surprise before turning to give Sam a firm look.

Sam had the good grace to blush and look chagrined. "What? I haven't been trying to steal him or anything, but if you two do break up, I mean, hey, he's cute, a doctor, and he cooks. Seems like he's into blonds."

Rolling her eyes to the sky, Jennifer slumped back and shook her head. "His ex-wife is black, so whatever about blonds, and I do want him back."

Stacy leaned back and wagged a finger. "If you want him back, you do not go crawling and groveling back to him, and you do not tell him anything about Daniel. You lock that up and throw away the key."

"How can I not tell him? I cheated on him. He even texted while I was in Daniel's apartment."

"Uh-uh, honey. You did not cheat. You made a mistake. You two were almost broken up anyway, and it sounds like you paid the price already. You made that mistake while he was spending time with his ex-wife doing who knows what. You do not have to say anything."

Jennifer looked unsure.

QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers
123456...9