A Road Trip Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers

Aaron sat up and began to run his hands over her belly and then up and under her top until his hands found her breasts.

Jen struggled in her bonds. "You're molesting me. Let me go."

"Why should I let you go when you're enjoying it?"

"I am not enjoying it." Her struggles amounted to little more than shaking her chest while his hands massaged and squeezed her breasts.

"Your nipples are all hard." He gave them a little pinch.

"Ow, you're hurting me."

"Do you want me to do it again?" He rolled each nipple between a thumb and forefinger.

She bit her lower lip again and gave a slight nod.

He pinched her a little harder, and she flinched again, but rather than let her cry out, he covered her mouth in a kiss, drawing her breath into him.

Aaron sat back up. "This seems to be in the way." He worked the nightie up her body to reveal her breasts and those erect pink nipples. "That is one nice view. Maybe I should get my phone."

The warning look in Jen's eyes was real, making him laugh. "Okay, maybe some other time."

Her face resumed her playful look. "Aren't you going to let me go? Haven't you done enough?"

Aaron shook his head. "Not nearly enough." He lay down astride her again with his lower chest against her pubic bone and began to suck her breasts from one to the other while massaging the opposite with his free hand.

"No, stop," Jen protested. She rocked her pelvis back and forth and up and down rubbing herself against him.

He stopped suckling and looked up at her. "You are getting wet."

"No, I'm not. Stop. I don't want this. Let me go."

Aaron slipped off to her side to which Jen gave a little moan of displeasure. He retuned to sucking one of her breasts and ran his hand up and down her belly and out onto her thighs. Quivers danced across her legs as his fingers circled closer and closer to her crotch until they found the lacy fabric. There they began to trace out the outline of her labia and the swell of her clitoris near the top.

Seeking more pressure, she strained her hips against his hand. Her breath came in rapid pants.

The panties were thongs. Aaron's fingers pulled and pushed the thin fabric to the side and began to explore her labia and vaginal entrance. "Like I said, wet." A second finger glided into her in a smooth arc almost right after the first. He pumped her with the heel of his hand trapping her clitoris against her pubic bone, and his index and middle fingers penetrating and curling inside her.

Jen closed her eyes, arched her back and cried out.

"Very wet."

Jen sighed when he withdrew his fingers. She watched him raise them to his lips and suck them. "Mmm, and you taste so good." His hand returned to pump her again. This time, when he pulled the fingers out, he offered them to her.

With that playful innocent look, Jen closed her mouth and shook her head.

"You're my plaything tonight," he said. "Open up and suck them clean."

She shook her head again and shrank back with those eyelashes batting away at him.

"If you don't open up, I'll need to punish you." He took her nipple between his teeth and pulled gently. His eyebrows raised in warning.

Cowed, Jen opened her mouth to allow his fingers in and sucked them clean. She did taste good.

"Good girl." Aaron sat up again and undid his shorts. "Now I've got something else for you to suck."

Jen's eyes widened and a smile crept across her lips. "No, I couldn't do that. That's dirty. Don't make me." But she was trapped, just like she wanted.

Aaron straddled her chest and rubbed his erect penis across her breasts, brushing her nipples. Then he placed it in her cleavage and pressed her breasts together and began pumping between then.

When Jen lifted her head to look down, she could see his glans poking out between her breasts as he slid in and out.

"Perfect, just like that." Aaron's fingers twined into the blond locks on the back of her head to hold her up. "Now open up."

Jen looked up at him with those big brown eyes and obeyed. His glans, already glistening with precum, slipped into her mouth. She licked and sucked as he gently rocked his hips back and forth pushing himself into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that, Jen. Suck it."

Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation of his penis in her mouth, the back of his thighs brushing her breasts, the tightness of her bonds, even the tickle of her lace teddy still pushed up near her neck. She felt his weight shift to the side, and then he withdrew his penis from her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Now it's your turn," he said. "But first..." His voice trailed off, and he held up a silken scarf. He twirled it into a rope. "Open."

Jen opened her mouth, and Aaron stretched the scarf between her teeth and tied it behind her head. "No more objections."

Jen shook her head. The scarf was firm, just stretching her lips back into a smile whether she wanted to or not. She dropped her head back to the bed and lost herself in the sensations.

Aaron worked his way down her body, kissing and massaging every inch. When he arrived between her legs, she forgot her helpless role and strained to spread them wider. His tongue lapping at her clitoris and fingers probing and curling inside of her drove the last coherent thoughts from her mind. He teased her, played her, drew her to the very edge, and then his mouth and fingers left her.

Jen's eyes popped open and found Aaron kneeling between her legs. She gave a plaintive moan and raised her hips to him begging for more.

Aaron tick-tocked his index finger back and forth. "Uh-uh. No cumming until I say. You're my plaything tonight."

Pulling on her bonds, Jen moaned again.

Aaron inched forward. He rubbed his penis against her mons and vulva, stroking her clitoris and labia.

She tried to cry out, to beg him.

He entered her, slow and tantalizing at first, swirling his glans just inside her entrance, teasing her with shallow thrusts and withdrawals. He let her strain toward him, sway her breasts in the air, yearning for him to touch them. He drew her anticipation out making her beg in grunts and moans through the gag.

When he entered her, it was fast and hard and fully, stretching her body to bury himself in her in one stroke. Jen cried out as loud as she could into the gag as her body overloaded in a mixture of surprise, pain and pleasure all rolled into one.

After that, their love making was a blur. He suckled her breasts, kissed her face and mouth over the gag. He thrust into her again and again in alternating rapid and slow strokes, ground his pelvis to hers to stimulate her clitoris, and then sat back to thrust in and out so all she could feel were the endless strokes stretching and probing her vagina, leaving her almost empty and then filling her completely over and over. At some point, he untied one of her legs and rolled her to her side and took her that way. Then he untied the other and pulled her to knees and elbows before entering her again. With her hands tied, she could not stimulate her own clitoris, but he reached around and alternated playing with her breasts and clitoris. Then he pushed her down prone, placed his legs outside of hers and entered her again.

Jen surrendered herself to the sensations of Aaron dominating her, pleasuring her. He was in control of her, and maybe that should have been frightening, but she trusted him, knew he would not hurt her. With Aaron, she was safe in her helplessness.

She orgasmed, small ones twice almost atop one another as Aaron flipped her and turned her and held her down, and still the stimulation came. Her body cried out for more. All of her nerve endings blazed afire, and the layers of pleasure built. The third one was bigger than the first two combined. She arched and cried out through the gag. The bonds around her wrists had come free at some point in their love making. She was on her back again, and though free of the belt, her hands remained pinned above her head as Aaron held both of her wrists tight in one hand. His pelvis ground against hers, his penis stretched her, and those waves of muscle contractions radiated out from her vagina and clitoris washed over her body. She could feel a gush of fluid running down her buttocks and soaking into the sheets on her bed. Her body gyrated out of control under him, and then he exploded too. He jammed his penis as deep as possible inside her, and Jen could feel it twitch and jerk as he ejaculated and that too seemed to go on and on and on.

They lay still, he astride her. They both took deep gasping breaths. She felt on fire underneath him. He released her wrists and reached behind her head to undo the soaked scarf from her mouth. Her lips and tongue felt dry, and she tried to swish her tongue about to moisten it, but then Aaron was kissing her deep and her mouth was no longer dry. His penis slipped from her body, and Aaron rolled to his side, bringing her with him so they remained face to face.

"Now that, was incredible," Jen whispered. "Thank you."

"No, thank you. You are so beautiful and so sexy."

They lay there holding onto each other on her narrow bed until they fell into a light doze.

18

Hunger stirred them an hour or so later. They did not eat naked, but Aaron did eat in his underwear and Jen rearranged herself in the lace panties and teddy. Her only concession was grab a towel to sit on because she was still rather moist after their session.

Then they showered and slept until the evil of her alarm clock signaled it was time to rise. A storm had blown in overnight and though the air was still warm, the air smelled wet and grey clouds covered the sky.

"So everything is okay between us, right?" Aaron was holding Jennifer in his arms outside of the security line at the airport. Their foreheads and noses touched. He was so close, that Jen could see only a blur of blue-grey eyes. The minty scent of her toothpaste in his mouth filled her nostrils.

"Everything is perfect between us. We're stronger than we were before. I love you, and I never want to be without you."

"I love you too. Do you want me to stay?"

She groaned, more in mock irritation than anything. "Stop asking me that. You know I want you too, but you can't stay, and I can't have you staying."

"I know."

"I'll be back in San Diego in three weeks, sooner if I can manage it."

"I can't wait."

"If I come back early, I'll still have homework to do."

"I'll help."

"That'd be nice, but no, I'll do it myself."

He shrugged. "Your choice."

"So is Cathy picking you up?"

"I'll catch a taxi or Lyft or something. It's better that way. She'll understand."

"Call me when you get in."

"You'll be in class or on the wards."

"I'll have my phone on vibrate. At least I'll know you called, and I can look forward to hearing your voice."

"Okay, I'll call." They stood drinking each other in. "I love you, Jen."

"I love you too, Aaron."

19

Wednesday night, Jen was at home waiting for her microwave to beep. Aaron's flight had arrived a little after noon Pacific time, and he had called as promised. He texted her when he got to his car, and called again from his car a few minutes later after he hit the road. Jen checked the app on her phone just to be sure and saw that red arrow heading south on the 5. He had called one more time when he arrived in San Diego about thirty minutes before Jen had finished her afternoon rotations. She had called him back as she walked out of the hospital, switched to hands free in her car, and then back to her phone up and into her apartment. They were good. Everything was back to normal.

A knock came from her front door.

Jen sighed. She knew exactly who it would be.

A glance through the peephole confirmed Daniel was standing outside.

Jen checked that the security latch was in place at the top and popped the door open the two inches it would allow. "Hi, Daniel." She peered at him with one eye through that space in the door.

"Hey, Jen." When nothing else appeared forthcoming from her, he pursed his lips and continued. "So was that your boyfriend I saw around here this morning?"

"Yeah, that was Aaron." She brushed a lock of hair from her face and crossed her arms.

"So you two are back together?"

"Yeah, he and I are solid. No worries there."

"Okay. Well, good for you." He nodded and bobbed a bit. "So does he know about you and me?"

"There is no you and me, Daniel, but yeah, he knows."

That seemed to take him aback. "He does?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but yeah, I told him. We're honest with each other."

Daniel shrugged. "Okay. Cool." He waited, but Jen still had nothing to say.

Back in her apartment, her microwaved beeped. "My dinner's ready. I've gotta go."

"So, I'll see you around then?"

"We live in the same place. I'm sure we'll bump into each other."

"Okay, well, see you later."

"Bye, Daniel." Jen shut the door and shot the lock home loud to make sure he heard. "Not if I see you first," she muttered.

*****

Once again, thank you to all my readers. I hope you continue to enjoy these stories as much as I enjoy writing them. I am working on Part 5, and I think I now know what are the "real" choices Aaron and Jennifer each made. I apologize for the continuity error with Catherine's profession, but the story works better if she is a lawyer, not a doctor. I suppose that's what comes of serializing these episodes before the story is over. More is to come.

QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers
1...456789