A Roadie's Tale Ch. 03: Tribute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you too." She's amused by me, and it feels like she's sitting in my lap, her arms stroking along mine.

Elle misses you even more. I smirk to myself, trying to picture the time they were together. I was going to ask Elle all about that while she leaned back in her chair and enjoyed the aftershocks.

For a second, just one second, I could see it clear as day. Dark chestnut and smouldering red entwined together, half a sigh that echoes in my ears, the glint of freshly-licked skin.

I discreetly change the way I'm sitting as she chuckles in my ear.

"It's not me she's thinking about." She tells me, drawing my attention back to Elle singing on my phone. Elle's voice in one ear and Red in the other, I thought I'd been horny before I came out for a pint. It was getting worse.

You'd be surprised. I challenge.

"You'd be amazed." Red tells me. "I had to send Jenny right back in there or you would have spoiled the whole plan." There's a flutter of air across my cheek then a flash of heat where she kisses me, somehow there and not there.

I think for a second.

That was before I even..

"Shh!" She chuckles in my ear. "This is it, here it comes..." The excitement in her voice pulls my attention back to Elle on my screen.

She starts singing 'I'll take care of you' by Brook Benton, and my heart beats harder. Didn't know she was gonna sing that today, she'd been working on it for weeks, still wasn't one hundred percent as she put it.

It's a soft song, slow and intimate. First time I heard her sing it, she was sitting in my lap as I sat against a tree, maybe the fourth time we spent any time together dressed.

She sang it like she meant it, I told her she should cover it as a single and she told me that I was the third one to say that to her. A good idea is a good idea.

"And I was just wondering how I could get this incredible creature to push her limit, just a little bit, at just the right time..." Red sighs to me during the guitarist's solo, not interrupting Elle's voice. "And there you were, with your cock in your hand, being all helpful."

If you'd let me finish then.. Somehow she can also shush my thoughts, that's a new one.

"Then she would just be standing behind a microphone singing right now, relaxed, professional, like she's done a thousand times." She tells me. "She wouldn't be longing for her lover through the airwaves so hard we can both feel it from here." There's something I've never heard in my Devil's voice before now. Awe. "She might never sing it quite like this ever again."

I'm just as awestruck. We share that moment, all three of us. Elle closes her eyes for the last verse, shifts on her hips so she's leaning intimately into the mic. Not enticing anymore but promising.

She was right, of course. That became my favourite of her performances, even including that time she had me under the red lights on stage.

"You can just... feel her aching for you." Red teases me with a moan. "You got her all worked up and now everyone can hear it." I blush from head to toe.

She's thinking about you too.

"Oh mister helpful... half the people I've ever met are thinking about me right now. But she's wishing you were there."

She aint the only one... Elle opens her eyes again as she finishes the song, perfectly, confidently, powerfully.

Just the glint of that broad grin as the lights move across her and down, she surprised everyone but herself with that performance. She'd tell me later that's how she imagined herself singing it, but it had never quite worked out that way until she needed it to. This is why I never became a musician, my arms don't need to be confident to pick up an amplifier, they only have to be attached to my torso.

I think about wrapping my arms around Elle's body, think about the last time I was inside her, as she moaned and kissed my neck. If I could have just one wish right then...

"I'd love to help, but this isn't a social call." Red chuckles in my ear, still playfully draped around my shoulders. My phone pauses itself, then locks itself so I'm looking into the darkened screen.

There she is, bright and burning red, laying across me with her arms around my shoulders. The last time I saw her like that we were melting holes in my sleeping bag together. Totally naked. Like glowing nipples and glittering nerves naked. Like she were sculpted in molten iron with radioactive detailing.

No-one else in the beer tent seems to have noticed, even I can only see her in the reflection.

She winks at me, one molten emerald eye flickering in the haze of furnace heat that surrounds her. I feel the warmth of her deep in my chest, it always feels warm but never seems to burn.

I was watching that. I protest, Elle has another few songs and then she'll be doing interviews. All I want to do is see more of her, even with a naked sex demon in my lap. Love is like that.

"I thought you wanted to do more than watch for a change." Her voice tickles my ear, her lips brushing my skin.

I want Elle. This doesn't seem to surprise the Devil in my lap. She smiles and the edge of her fang glints with its own inner light.

"I'd noticed." She gives my cock a squeeze through my clothes, making me squirm a little. One of the women catches my eye from across the bar and I smile back, thinking I must look pretty silly by myself. "Even if I could bring you two together, I'd need some kind of reason to. I'm not running a charity for star-cross'd lovers, much as I'd like to." She nuzzles my neck again. "You guys are adorable."

I think about it.

Need anything heavy moving? I chuckle in my head.

"I've already gotten what I needed, thanks." She tells me, her voice low and sexy, letting her head fall back on my shoulder. I feel the longing ache to turn my head just a little and kiss her lips as she parts them to blow softly in my ear.

Anything you want? I try to think suggestively, I'm not sure it comes off.

"Such as?" She asks, I watch the reflection of her nuzzle my cheek and grin. She's basically been telling me this whole time, without saying it once. I finally get it.

You want Elle.

"Both of you." She whispers in my ear, urgent and sultry, her hand on the other side of my face as if she were pulling me. "I want both of you." She's still invisible, but I feel the weight of her across me, her grip on the back of my neck.

She kisses me, her lips liquid heat. I close my eyes to focus on the feel of her while I think about what she's asking.

We both want you too. I think.

She giggles, her phantom hands on my shoulders vibrate. She leans in close and kisses my earlobe, whispering to me.

"Then get up and walk, get out of sight for a minute. I'm not supposed to be here right now." She sounds mischievous in my head, even a little nervous.

Are you skiving off to bang mortals now? I get up, finish my pint, and walk out. I try to be discreet when I adjust myself, the same woman that saw me squirm gets another decent look at me. She smiled more the second time.

"Mhmm..." She seems to be hanging around my shoulders now as I walk, her lips moving against my cheek as she sighs and croons. "I love it when people look at you, your brain lights up like a pinball machine..." The sound of her voice seems to be coming from between my ears for a second, I shiver.

Pervert. I tell her.

"Want to know a secret?" She asks. We're far enough away from people now that I feel comfortable answering verbally.

"Of course." Her touch slides from around me down along my arm until we're holding hands.

"When we're close like this, I can feel everything you feel, every thought, every touch." She says, we get behind a few trees and when I look over towards her she's right there next to me.

Bright and hot, the grass glowing dull red around her. Her hand in mine, fire spilling down from her hair.

As has become my habit, I think about it rather than just ask. She feels what I feel, and when she's with Elle she feels that too.

And now we're in love, and we're longing for each other across an ocean. Thousands of people are listening to her, but she's singing just for me.

So when we're together, with her...

"Let's wait here." She says to me, gripping my hand.

I suppose I hadn't thought about how she was going to actually get Elle here or us there, I do now though.

We find a comfortable slope among the trees and lie down on the soft grass. I take out my phone and put Elle's gig back on.

The rest of it was just as hot as the start, and I ache for her. As I do I feel our Devil shifting next to me, feeling it through me.

"Oh, I get it." I chuckle.

"Yeah..." She squeezes her thighs together and leans in close to me, craving contact. "You two have been driving me crazy." She leans in again like she did before. "All. Fucking. Day." She licks my earlobe and I get hard again, making her chuckle.

"Want some help with that?" Her hand grazes the bulge in my jeans.

"I'm saving myself for Elle." I grin, letting her rub me a little, watching for her reaction to the borrowed sensation.

"Resisting temptation as well." She lifts her hand to my chest, settling it over my heart. "That's so fucking cute."

"I'm only resisting until I'm with her." I really mean that, she purrs at me again.

We watch Elle finish singing in a rapt, quiet moment. We almost have to get our breath back after watching her.

We watch the interviews, skipping the stuff with the rest of the band. It's Elle we want.

It gets cool around us, dark except for the glow coming from my phone and Red's skin. She keeps me warm, we end up cuddling on the grass, watching Elle.

My phone bleeps, a text.

'Call me, I'm all yours.' It says. I feel my nerves jangle for a second, feel my heart squeeze.

I hit call, Red puts a hand over my thumping heart, enjoying the feel of it.

"Hey there," She says. "were you listening?"

"Every note." I say, my breath suddenly short. "You're incredible."

She sighs happily on the phone, I hear her bed rustling under her.

"I really am, aint I?" Elle laughs.

"You really are." Red says, leaning in close to the phone.

"Holy..." Elle says. "Is that?"

"Believe it." I say. "Or..." the phone switches to video and I hold it out. Red seems to have 'universal-remote' among her powers.

The angle jars as Elle looks at her screen.

"No way..." She whispers.

"Way." I chuckle. Red turns over on my chest to face the screen, look deep into Elle's eyes. My hands settle around her hips, I feel her heating up against me.

Elle looks sad for a second, seeing her extra-dimensional fling luxuriating on top of her boyfriend from thousands of miles away.

"Tell this beautiful woman how you got me here, so I can get over there and give her a hug from both of us." Red says, looking equally sad for a second before Elle brightens, interested.

"Tell me." She says.

"Uhh..." I'd left my brain to record all this and forgotten about it. Multitasking is hard, among other things at that moment.

How did I get her there? I thought she just... turned up.

I was about to ask, but the way she's watching my reflection is intense, she's probably not allowed to give me hints about things like that.

She didn't last time though, last time I was standing at a crossroads wishing I could...

I see Red's reflection in the screen, the way she's lying and the angle I'm holding the phone makes it look like they're lying there together.

Mirror. I think, and Red pulses with energy.

"Look at your reflection and say her name three times." I grin, she laughs. She waits for me to be serious, I just keep my steady gaze on hers.

"Wow..." Elle shakes her head softly, disbelieving.

But she does it anyway.

"Devil, Devil, Devil." Elle purrs. "Get over here."

"Mmm..." Red purrs in my arms, turning back over to give me a kiss.

"See you later." I chuckle, eager to finally see them together.

"I'll be staying." Red tells me, kissing my neck for a bit so I can see the phone. Where Elle is getting exactly the same slow kisses to her neck that I am, from a perfect copy of our favourite sex demon. "...and going. I'm good like that."

"Mmm..." Elle moans into a kiss on the lips, lost for actual words.

"I know..." She says both through the phone from Elle's side and intimately close to my ear. "You think it's trippy now, just watch."

We both watch our respective Reds, though it seems more like she's in both places at once. Both versions of her are doing the same exact thing only...

"She's mirrored." I say to Elle, seeing her working it out too. She was kissing the left side of my neck but the right side of Elle's.

"It's a trick I've been working on." She croons into both our ears, making me blush and Elle shiver. "Somebody told me that self-reflection was the key to happiness, maybe I've taken that literally." She rests her head on our chests, and we both finally notice her skin is cool. Not cold, but maybe a little cooler than our own.

She must be using a lot of energy to be in two places at once.

I look at them together, copying Elle as she brings Red into a tight hug, rubbing one warm palm over her naked skin. Dark chestnut and glowing red, entwined.

Hang on. I think to myself as I get a weird tingle of déjà vu. That's what she showed me earlier. That's exactly the one second glimpse she'd given me.

That was hours ago.

So... fiery, sexy, psychic, magic, universal remote, two places at once, and she can see the future. And that's just the shit she's told us about.

Thought I was horny before she turned up, but watching Elle kissing her and touching her like that makes me sigh without meaning to. I grin as Elle catches my eye.

"Mmm..." Red sighs to both of us as her usual heat starts to return. I hadn't realised her glow had been darker until it slowly brightens again. She blushes too, me and Elle both watch it happening. Looked like a strong breeze over glowing coals, pinkish fire rises from her skin and then retreats again, almost too fast to see.

Back to her old self again, she lifts up a little and stares into mine and Elle's eyes.

"You two have no idea how good this feels..." She shivers and blushes again as Elle beats me to taking a slow feel of Red's breast, just grazing her skin with her fingertips.

I do the same, just a second behind, and Red tenses up suddenly on top of us, groaning for half a second before giggling, our combined touch almost too intense for her.

"And I haven't even shown you the best part." She whispers, and then looks at the phone.

The phone heats up in my hand, almost too hot to keep holding onto. Elle has the same expression as we catch eyes, but then Red's twin gazes meet up in the screen and there's a glitch of fuzz across the screen for a second combined with what could have been glowing red runes.

"Are you.." I didn't have a follow up to that, wasn't even sure who I was talking to.

Red, the one cuddling Elle, looks right at me through the phone and I'm transfixed. I couldn't even breathe, let alone move. The same thing happens to Elle and all three... four... whatever, are locked into a silent moment of extradimensional eye contact.

My brain feels like it's about to cave in, but just as suddenly she stops. Me and Elle both suck in a deep breath and begin to mouth a question, but we're both surprised into silence again.

Red, the one lying across me, looks exactly like Elle. She's even wearing the same clothes, somehow she changed form without us actually seeing it, even though we were watching her.

"This way..." Red purrs, sounding exactly like Elle too, and I'm suddenly aware of my own voice coming through the phone. "I get to have both of you..." I lock eyes with a glowing red copy of myself. "And I get to be both of you..." I look at my Red/Elle as she pulls me over to be on top. I almost drop the phone, and look at Elle for her reaction.

Equally stunned, equally excited.

What do you both think about that? She says inside our heads. Red seems to glitch for a second, like she were a hologram skipping a few frames, and her expression changes.

"Elle?" I ask to confirm what I've already figured out.

Red nods underneath me, exactly as Elle nods at the red version of me.

How can you be five thousand miles apart and still close enough to kiss? Apparently all you need is a devil in the middle.

Considering how much phonesex me and Elle had, it wasn't hard to understand. We're there, and not there, and here, and not here.

Don't worry, you'll both be doing the driving. She tells us as I stroke Elle's hair from her eyes, wondering whose idea it was. Close your eyes for a sec.

We both do. There's another pinkish flash and we open them again.

I can see Elle's bedroom in her trailer overlaid on the darkening grass I know I'm actually lying on. Elle looks around too, trailing her fingers over the grass that's also the sheets on her bed.

"I can really feel it..." She says, her voice coming from both the phone and from Red's lips.

I kiss her... them... you know what I mean.

It's easier if you just think of it as being with each other, while I enjoy you both. Red explains, mostly for my benefit. I'll let you two figure it out...

I give the real Elle a long look through the phone and she smiles. I see the male version of Red, he even has my tattoos although they look like molten silver stuck to his skin.

Fucking trippy doesn't even begin to cover it.

"C'mere you." Elle grabs me from below, pulls me into a long kiss as I set the phone down carefully.

I look into her eyes, still trying to figure out exactly who I'm looking at.

"It's really me." Elle says, and I believe her. "You look so strange this way..." Elle's eyes are fire, her short hair looking like glowing filaments.

"So do you." I stare at her openly for a bit, just drinking her in.

"Your eyes are like hers." We're finding each other a little hypnotic this way. Takes a lot of effort not to keep staring, I remember something from a book about demons and mirrors.

"So are yours." I tell her, still staring at them.

But Elle feels just like I remember, and it's her expression in those eyes.

What? I'm not allowed to watch? Red's voice in our heads is playful, and I feel that shimmering haze across the back of my neck.

I stop thinking about it, we've been aching for each other for months.

"You sang the song." I kiss her lips before letting her answer, showing her how much it meant to me.

"I meant it, sugar." She tugs at my belt, and we both start undressing each other between kisses. I remember what she once told me about anticipation, meant to make her being gone seem less lonely, but somehow we're together.

Even I can't make his heart beat that hard... Red thinks in both our heads. Taking the hint, Elle nibbles on my lower lip, making me grind against her a bit.

I only stop doing that to get my clothes off, I wonder about Elle's clothes, but me taking them off her fiery form seems to work for Elle in her bedroom. The double-vision comes back a little as we move further up Elle's bed and also slightly along the slope of cool grass beneath me.

Elle bites my lip softly, just one of the little ways she tells me she wants me. We've waited a long time.

My hand on her hip pulls her closer, but she puts one foot down flat on the grass and straddles me as I kneel there. She lifts up and reaches between us for my cock, I take my time kissing my way down her neck to her chest and back as she rubs me slowly across her clit a few times.