A Roadie's Tale Ch. 03: Tribute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darlin'..." She squeezes me, groaning in sympathy. "You really did wait for me huh?" I just nod, busy kissing her chest. "Fuck..." She sighs happily as I reach her nipple.

Our devil told me Elle's pussy was aching for me all day, and the way she grinds down onto me with a hard shudder is proof enough. I gasp at that, you kind of have to.

Elle's arms drape around my shoulders, playing with my hair, tugging at it to tilt my face back up from kissing her breasts. She kisses me and we move together, slow at first while we figure out where to put arms and legs to stay balanced and fuck at the same time. There's firm ground under me but a soft bed under her, I watch her eyes, still a little enthralled by the look of them. She seems just as fascinated, despite the stimulation.

She feels amazing, we always feel good together but she's holding me tight inside and out, we're half fucking and half hugging. Felt too intense to really build up to a rhythm at first, Elle holds onto me by the shoulders, I hold her around the hips.

Another one of those long haven't-seen-you-in-weeks sort of kisses, like the one she gave me at the airport when she left. What, you thought I'd let someone else carry her guitars?

Elle sighs and pulls my mouth to her nipple as we slow down a little and enjoy the feel of each other for a bit, only for a bit though. Elle likes a calm before the storm, and you don't make a demonic pact for sex just to rush it.

She watches me with intensity as we really start to go for it, I help her as she rocks up and down, she keeps me steady as I thrust up into her.

We hear that music again as Elle lets herself go a little, lets her breaths sigh in and out. I don't want to hold back, not this time, and she sounds as ready as she feels.

I wait for one of those little tells that she's almost ready to come, she has a few I've noticed and a few more I've yet to pick up on. Sometimes she just tells me, sometimes she purrs. This time she rakes her nails down the back of my neck, daring me to just hang onto her and come right there.

I control myself, the one good idea I tend to get per week kicks in and I tip her easily over onto the bed while she's distracted. She laughs and I feel her squeezing me inside her pussy as she does, I rock forward to take her deeper, harder.

I love her like this, I love her when she's soft and tender too, but this is the way we usually end up. More intense than this would leave marks, but less wouldn't quite feel like we meant it. Not after so long apart.

"Yesss..." Elle hisses as she grabs me hard, kissing my neck and sucking a deep love-bite into my shoulder. I'm surprised to feel the sharpness of fangs, and they do and don't seem to effortlessly phase through my skin, leaving hot pleasurable traces behind.

Weird, but a good kind of weird. Sexy weird.

I remember those fangs are Reds. I must have those too.

I get another idea. Two in one day might require recuperation tomorrow.

I kiss her lips and then trail down her neck, take her breast between my lips and softly graze her with the edges of my teeth as I suck her nipple.

"God..." Elle shudders and starts moving a little faster, letting out another slow hiss as she concentrates. I squeeze just a little more and she groans hard, holding herself all the way down onto my cock, grinding herself on it for a second.

That second idea might have been demon-assisted, now I think about it.

She starts taking fast, tight breaths and I grin through a kiss, moving up her chest, biting her earlobe softly as she hugs me tight, moans deeper and louder for a few seconds, and then comes..

Elle has one kind of performance you have to be with her to see, and this is quickly fighting for the top spot with her song from earlier today. She shivers and tenses up on me, holding us both still for a second as her muscles lock up and her breath turns to a gasp.

"Fuck..." She manages, her voice tight, her lips pressed hard to my ear. "I love you..." She sighs as she relaxes for a second before tensing back up.

That did it for me, it just took me longer to be able to talk again.

It's a different feeling when it's someone you love, someone you've missed. All the heat suddenly seems to flicker inside me, like a cool breath on the back of my brain, and I come as hard as I think I ever have. Shocking long seconds of sensation, I hold my breath without meaning to, grip Elle so tight I'm worried she'll break.

Seeing stars is usually just a colourful expression, but Elle's eyes flash with showers of sparks, the grass under us smoulders and crackles.

She moans though, and giggles, and sighs and gasps and sounds like she's still coming herself.

We both suddenly shiver with heat, and there's a mewling sort of mental giggle that I almost didn't think was coming from our devil. I work out for myself that when Red feels what we feel, she's sharing a little bit of herself too. When she comes, me and Elle both feel the echo of her sensations.

As the only one not blessed with a clit, I think some of it was lost on me. Elle almost squirmed out of my grip, already hypersensitive and only just starting to come down. The way she would react if, feeling mischievous, I surprised her freshly-eaten pussy with a long, deep lick while she was still panting and flexing on the bed.

She sighs against my neck as she finally relaxes against me, easing into my grip.

"I love you." I manage, then take long deep breaths until the colour comes back to my eyesight.

I remember gravity and sink into the bed next to Elle, she hooks her leg around my hip and keeps me inside her, holds on to the close hug I give her, ending up on top.

Her small body wrapped around mine, her head on my chest as she writhes and flexes slowly, wringing out the sensation, stretching every muscle.

"Ahhh..." We both let out a long sigh, and feel it echo in our heads too.

We both seem to remember where we are and what we're doing and who is technically doing it for both of us.

I stare at Elle, she stares at me. It feels right.

"We love you too." We both say to Red, and we each feel a squeezing shiver along our spines, the flash-heat of a burning kiss on our cheeks.

So glad I didn't have to interrupt you this time... She says in our heads, her mental voice quiet and happy and whispering through our ears.

"Mmm..." Elle agrees. I kiss her neck and flex inside her, making her giggle. "Again?"

"Mhmm." I nibble her earlobe and try out my phantom fangs again, Elle gasps, not quite sure for a second, but then sighs low and sexy in my ear.

Oh, go on then... Red thinks, and then giggles along with Elle as I turn us over, getting on top.