A Roadtrip in to an Erogenous Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a "Yo Willy," but he did wrap a fist around the beer I held out. Still, I figured about the last thing on his mind was that cold beer, or me for that matter. Good; because, it gave me the chance to give him a proper once over. Like Lori he looked to be in his early twenty's. His longish hair was pulled back in to a ponytail, and I supposed the Ex would consider him a hunk. Definitely not a runt, the young stud was actually sort of beefy. For damn sure there was a plus-sized hunk bulging his tight fitting jeans, a seriously big hunk.

Lori didn't stop working her hips, just went on slowly cork-screwing deep thrusts through Carla's lips as she waved Willy over. And, being a team player, I collected his hastily chugged beer, before helpfully suggesting "Go!" He went, and he got kissed and he got groped; and then, the lucky fuck got kissed again. Poor Willy, the guy didn't seem to know quite what to do with his hands. But, after giving his head a sharp shake he reached out, patting Lori's circling ass as he cheerfully declared "Hey now, purple looks good on you!"

Giggling, as she eyed the prominent bulge tenting Willy's jeans, a blushing Lori slowly spiraled her dripping wet dildo out of Carla's mouth. Then, after wagging an admonishing finger, she ordered "You just stay put!"

Looking just positively nasty, Lori stepped back, her eyes still fixed on Willy's crotch as she began to hurriedly unbuckle her harness. So, admittedly responding to the Ex's warning growl, I hurried over and freed her still leather bound wrists. Fighting back a twitchy bit of disappointment, I scooped up the discarded harness. OK, so yeah, I'd been hoping to watch Lori work her big purple strap-on in and out of my Ex's frequently well-fucked ass. But, instead of grumpily explaining to Lori that she was probably, and most likely the only strap-on packing lover who hadn't taken that provocative bit of tail, I dropped harness, dildo, and cuffs on the sofa. Then, eager to see what was happening, I turned back. My disobedient Ex, having ignored Lori was on her feet, arms wrapped around Willy's neck as she kissed him. And, definitely in the game he was kissing her back, one hand already busily working between her thighs. Lori didn't care, and no wonder. She was on her knees working furiously to get his jeans out of her way. And, when Carla tried to help, she got her hands swatted away. Lori got away with it too; but, only because my snickering Ex was too busy yanking his tank top off over his head to retaliate. Undeterred, she threw it aside and dropped to her knees. By then, Lori had managed to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. That was good; because, with a whooped "Yes," Carla yanked them down.

They, well those responsible for the Rumer hadn't been exaggerating. I mean, Lori definitely owed the guy that blowjob. Anyway, I was impressed; sure the thick dick that slapped up and off Willy's six-pack was an easy nine, maybe even a full ten incher. No biggie, I consoled myself. After all, what good is it if no one can deep throat it? Yeah-yeah, no way was I about to put that silly notion to a vote.

Lori got the ball rolling. Actually, she sucked a pair of them in to her mouth. But then that was only after she had failed to work her lips even halfway down the thick shaft her exploring tongue had turned in to a wetly glistening length of dangerously hard looking cock. I watched her suck those balls as she raced a fist up and down that big dick's slick length. Then, after a snarling Gurr, she closed her lips around its engorged head. She gave it a few good tries, even managing to swallow a couple more inches. But she didn't get it done, never managing to snug her lips around that dick's thick base. Well, I had a pretty good idea of what that less than successful attempt was going to cost her.

My Ex isn't mean; but then, she is an incorrigible tease. So, even if it did come out sounding mockingly sarcastic her "Come on, want me to show you how it's done," could have been a sincere offer. Yeah right, as if. In any case, it earned her more than a withering scowl and a blatted raspberry. And, right after Lori bounced to her feet with a sulkily purred "Why not; well sure, go for it," the Ex got a chance to prove it.

Carla isn't precisely conceited; still, she's been known to do a bit of immodest boasting. Of course, I'd both enjoyed and witnessed her oral prowess; but, I'd never seen her deep throat a ten incher. To be fair, I'd never seen her fail either. I'd just never been there when a ten incher was in play. So, as the saying goes, seeing is believing.

On her knees and already positioned to "Go for it" Carla just couldn't resist the temptation to show off. And, with her hands clasped behind her back she leaned in and began to whip a flicking tongue around the humongous head of Willy's towering dick. It was glistening, wet and slippery when she breathily whispered "Ooh yeah, yummy!" Then, her lips closed around it. Those lips began a downward slide, and I thought, First time, no fucking way. But, as I watched that slow downward plunge, I just knew it wasn't going to stop before those lips ran out of dick. And, that's right where they were when Lori acknowledged the feat with a dangerous "Oh you bitch!"

Carla had a mouthful, and probably a throat full of thick hard cock, which I figured was why she chose to ignore her impertinent blonde lover. But, Willy yipped a disbelieving "Damn girl!" His back arched, hips thrusting forward as Carla reached for his ass. Her head began to bob, every rapid-fire round trip taking his fat dick's full length. And then, it was my turn to mutter "Damn girl" as she began to practically jack the guy off with a cock encircling tongue. His swinging balls were next, treated to a softly flicking tongue before being sucked in to her mouth. Then, with me moaning a jealous "Oh fuck," she closed a hand around a spit-slickened shaft, the big cushy head of that oversized dick already in her mouth. She sucked, cheeks working like miniature bellows as her fist pistoned. Willy wasn't the only one breathing hard, but for some reason I was the one doing all the moaning. Then, when Carla's wildly pumping fist slowed and her head came up it was me she was looking up at. Oops, I thought, knowing I was in trouble.

"Piece of cake," my frequently mischievous Ex purred, before asking "Hey there Douggy, want to give it a try?"

No way was I going to take the Ex up on her generous offer. Still, I was curious. No biggie; but I'm as far from being gay as I am from being a ranting homophobe. I wasn't sure about Willy; and, I wasn't about to find out either. But, as for me twice before, in group scenes and in front of the Ex I'd done the deed. Once, with this overly excited bozo chanting "Now-now-now," no doubt with payback on her mind, my whooping wife egged me on. And what the fuck, I was already tasting the fucker's cum when she shrieked "Swallow, oh yeah swallow it all Doug!" Yeah, so not only did I know what a mouth-filling cum-erupting cock felt like, I also knew what a mouthful of the stuff tasted like. So what? I wasn't interested, not that there was any possibility of my being able to deep throat Willy. "Think I'll pass," was my less than enthusiastic reply.

Carla stopped sucking dick long enough to make cluck-cluck noises. I shrugged. Lori snapped "Good," and then added an emphatic "Yeah, because I want another try!"

Carla shot Lori a withering glare and a caustic "Fine!" And then, while still furiously pumping her fist, she leaned in, her tongue darting out to lap up a generous helping of the precum spilling from Willy's dick. Finally, with a reluctant sigh, Carla relinquished her place to a bouncily eager Lori.

Poor Lori, she tried, but didn't manage to take any more of Willy's big dick. But, what she took she took with undiminished enthusiasm. Anyway, when the Ex stepped around behind Willy, Lori stopped energetically racing her lips up and down the upper half of his dick. Then, with Carla dishing-out a reach around, Lori swooped-in, fondling his balls as she sucked hard on the already cum-leaking head of his dick. I could tell, and Willy didn't try to hide it. No doubt about it, the guy was getting set to cum. Somehow I wasn't expecting Carla to let Lori do much swallowing. But, instead of turning Lori's face in to target zero, she reached around and held Lori's head in place, whooping "Open wide" as her frenetically pumping fist sent spurt after massive spurt splashing in to the wide-eyed blonde's open mouth. It was over, Willy was laughing and Carla was snickering, while poor Lori knelt there looking dazed. And why not; because, despite Carla's best efforts, a few miss-aimed shots and a massive bit of overflow had left the bottom half of Lori's face looking like it had been spritzed with a can of whipped cream.

Revenge is sweet, or so the saying goes. If so, Lori must have been in need of a ginormous sugar fix. Did I see it coming? Hell yes; because, Willy was still sprouting a rock hard ten incher. No way was that glistening plus-sized cock about to go to waste. And, it was Lori who called the play. Anyway, I watched her pull a bemused Carla to her feet. But then, Lori was grinning too, eager as she tugged my giggling Ex towards the sofa. "No really," Lori insisted. "She's just too shy to ask; but honestly Willy, she really does want you to take her ass."

I couldn't believe my ears. Seriously, I doubt if anyone has ever thought my irrepressibly sexual Ex might come equipped with even a solitary shy jean. Still, I figured Lori was half-right. My daring Ex would most definitely have been up for Willy introducing his super-sized dick to her ass. But then, No one asked me.

Carla took it, bent over the well-used arm of the sofa, eating pussy as Willy aggressively worked ten inches of hard fat dick in and out of her ass. I watched for a while, but when my eyes began to droop I smacked Willy on the shoulder and suggested "Harder guy, Carla likes it hard, really hard!"

"Hey, it's true," or so said a giggling Lori. Her feet were up on the sofa's arm, her two-handed grip and a pair of thighs making it impossible for Carla to manage a protest. But then, knowing Carla anything she said would have started and stopped with screamed demand for more and harder.

Maybe Willy figured he didn't need to say anything, actions speaking louder than words after all. So, other than the occasional grunt the ass-tunneling young stud's lips remained zipped. Then again, maybe the lucky fuck was just too damn busy aggressively ripping ten thick inches of well lubricated dick in and out of my Ex's ass. Anyway, seeing as how Willy seemed to have things well in hand, and being as how I was totally spent, I excused myself and headed for the bedroom. It would have been nice, not that anyone did, but it would have been nice if someone, anyone had offer-up a cheery "Good night!" But then, it didn't actually hurt my feelings; after all, the Ex was gagging on pussy, the pussy's owner was screaming for more, and Willy, well Willy was busy.

Sorry, but anything more would be hearsay. Later I did get up; but only because I badly needed to piss. And OK, I was half asleep, maybe even dreaming; so, I wouldn't swear to it, but were there three in the shower? If so, then there was a squealing half-drowned blonde pinned between two fuckers pounding dick in to her. That's it; so, show of hands, who doesn't like a story with a nice clean ending?