Servicing Suzanne

Story Info
Rob orally satisfies a co-worker on the road.
4.4k words
4.28
19.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been enjoying my retirement here on the Central Coast of California and look forward to longer, warmer days. I'm itching to get out on the road with my travel trailer to enjoy the great outdoors. I received my second Covid vaccine shot two weeks ago and feel pretty secure about being out in public again. It has been a long winter secluded at home watching porn and using my Fleshlight.

My spirits were lifted by a phone call from a lovely lady I worked with in the IT field. We both worked for a large grocery chain and traveled together many times, visiting stores all around the Western
United States. I've written in the past about my relationship with another co-worker, Charlene. Just before I retired, Charlene and I shared a few intimate couplings when traveling for work.

However, this phone call was from Suzanne. She was calling to check on me and to let me know she would be retiring soon. I'm extremely happy for her, as she deserves to enjoy the fruits of her hard work. Like me, she put in over 30 years with the same company; a rarity in this day and age.

We never officially hooked up when we were on the road, but there was one memorable incident that I'll share in a few moments. Suzanne is a plus-size lady who always had my cock throbbing whenever we were together, which was quite often. She reminds me of a favorite BBW porn star named Nila Mason. We were joined at the hip and shared everything, including our most intimate thoughts. It was Suzanne who encouraged me to seduce Charlene on one of our work trips. Being a plus-size lady, Suzanne's tits are large and oh so round. She would chide me many times about staring at her boobs and I had to remind her not to show so much cleavage. Low cut bodices were her favorite apparel exposing a lot of skin. She would coverup at work, but once we were together at dinner, her tits seemed to float on a shelf. I knew she was purposely teasing me.

My cell phone chirped, and I saw it was Suzanne on the other end. My cock throbs within my shorts as I replay the conversation in my head.

"Hello"

"Hi Rob, it's Suzanne. How are you?"

Even though her name popped up on my cell phone and she introduced herself I had to give her a hard time.

"I'm sorry, who's calling?"

"Oh Rob, you know it's me. I'm sure your cell phone showed my picture."

"Are you referring to the picture of your boobs falling out of that green dress?"

"Yes, that's the picture, you perv."

"It's so good to hear your voice Suzanne. To what do I owe this pleasure. I've been thinking about you lately."

"I bet you have. And did you use your Fleshlight while you were thinking of me?"

"You know me so well."

"Yes, I do. I just wanted to call to let you know my last day at work is a week from Friday and I hope you can join me for a drink or two to celebrate. I'm finally joining you in retirement."

"Of course, I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world. And I'll even bring you the best darn retirement present I can think of."

"There's only one present I want from you, and its going to be one that I will enjoy for years to come."

"What is it that I could possibly buy for you that will last for years?"

"It's not what you can buy, but what you already possess. I want that big hard cock of your's stuffed deep into my pussy."

I just about lost my breath at that point. I could hardly breathe. In all of our years working together Suzanne and I never made love while we were on the road. She would tease me to no end with those massive tits of hers, and I would purposely leer at her for hours. It was our little game to while away the time away from home. Suzanne has always been true to her husband, even though he neglected her sexual needs most of the time. I guess I lost my voice for a few minutes.

"Rob, are you still there? Rob? Tell me you haven't fainted."

"No, no, I'm still here. A bit dumbfounded, but I'm alive. Did I just hear you right? You want to make love together?"

"Yes, you heard me right, although I didn't say 'make love'. I said I want your big hard cock and I want to you to fuck me all night long. In fact, I want us to fuck, take a long hot shower and fuck again."

"You can't be serious. What about your husband?"

"I am serious, and I still love my husband to bits. Remember when we were working, and I would complain that he didn't pay enough attention to me. You were always there with a sympathetic word and never made a nasty comment or tried to hit on me. Well, my sex life is just about nil. I can't tell you the last time we had sex. But whenever it was, it was over in two minutes and I was left high and dry."

"I'm so sorry Suzanne. I feel your pain."

"I've had to rely on my vibrator to give me any relief over these past several years. I'm tired of silicon stretching my pussy, I need a real cock to satisfy me in my retirement days."

"By any chance, is that vibrator the eight-inch green rabbit vibrator."

"Oh, so you remember."

"How could I forget, you used to tease me all the time when we were on the road together, saying you needed to retire for the evening and give 'Old Harvey' a run for his money."

"It's funny, the things we remember. Well, about those days, I am so sorry for teasing you. I know what a big boob lover you are and how much you loved staring at my tits and staring at Charlene's too. We shouldn't have tortured you like that and not provided you any relief."

"Well, you did encourage me to get together with Charlene and that turned out to be a very satisfying proposition."

"I guess that's true. Do you still see her? We haven't spoken in years."

"Sadly, not for a while. We'll touch base by text every so often but have not been together since my working days. I so enjoyed traveling with Charlene and with you too."

"Well, I'm here to offer my sincerest apology and to ask you to let me make it up to you the best way I know how. I want to feel your warm naked body against mine, I want you to enjoy my big tits any way you choose. I want to feel that big cock throb inside of me and to never leave you hanging again."

"I'm still in shock, however, I accept your proposal with the biggest grin on my silly face."

"You remember our one encounter on the road?"

"You mean the one we're never going to mention, ever?"

"Yes. Well, the memory of that night is still etched deeply in my mind. That memory has gotten me through many lonely nights, along with Old Harvey. You do have the most talented tongue I have ever experienced, and I hope to experience it once again in droves."

"Suzanne, I promise to rock your world and be there for you as long as you desire. Just tell me when and where. And for the record, you have the most wonderful, huge, soft tits in the universe. I can't wait to hold them in my hands."

"I'm so happy to hear that. I wasn't sure how you might respond given that you were so respectful when we worked together.

"I have to confess, that in my mind, I was lusting after you every moment we were together. I so wanted to make love to you when we were on the road. I wished we could spend every waking moment in your bed with both of us naked."

"I had a sneaking suspicion you felt that way. It's good to know that an old lady can still affect you that way."

"You are way too sexy to be considered an old lady. I will see you a week from Friday."

"I'm so excited. Good night my soon-to-be lover."

I need a quick fix right now. My cock is so hard thinking about Suzanne and where we'll be in just a few days. I move to my easy chair with my iPad and Fleshlight in hand. I recline and search for Nila Mason on Xhamster. Several videos pop up and I choose one of her newest -- Slut Sister Before Wedding.

Before long, my eyes are riveted on Nila's huge mammaries and my Fleshlight slides up and down my seven-inch shaft. I watch the lucky groom squeeze and fondle her boobs. As he presses his face into Nila's cleavage, I fantasize about doing the same thing to Suzanne. When he unleashes her amazing tits, I nearly spill my load.

I take time to catch my breath and remove my Fleshlight from my throbbing shaft. I grab some lube and pour a generous amount all around my cock. I replace my sex toy and it glides down as I fill it to the hilt. As I stroke myself, I feast my eyes on Nila. Her groom worships her tits and sucks hard on her extended nipples. I take note and plan to make the same move with Suzanne. Nila thoroughly enjoys the attention.

I stroke myself as I watch Nila unleash the lucky guy's enormous cock. She strokes and sucks her prize with gusto. I know Suzanne will do the same. Next, I watch one of my favorite scenes, a good old fashion titty fuck. I'm going to ask Suzanne if I can do the same to her.

After about ten minutes the honeymoon couple gets down to business. The groom slides his cock deep into his bride's cunt and feasts on her nipples again. Soon Nila is stripped of her wedding dress and gets pounded hard. Her boobs and belly shake as she fingers her shaved pussy. I know for a fact that Suzanne's pussy is smooth as silk. She keeps regular appointments at European Wax Center.

Nila gets fucked doggy style and her pendulous breasts sway seductively as she moans her approval. Next, the scene shifts, and Nila mounts her stud's thick shaft. Her wry smile and laughter suggest that she loves being in control. Finally, Nila sucks and strokes her new husband to a fulfilling climax, and she receives a mouthful of tasty cum.

That final cum blast on the video is too much for me and I unload a massive amount of spunk into my Fleshlight. My eyes roll to the back of my head as my knees shake and I enjoy another spectacular orgasm. As I melt into my La-Z-Boy, fully satisfied, I say goodbye to Nila while she spreads jizz all around her beautiful breasts.

Earlier, I promised to share a memorable encounter with Suzanne. It was the one she mentioned during our phone conversation. Well, like I said before, Suzanne and I were joined at the hip and we always shared our most intimate thoughts. This one event took place in Reno on one of our extended work trips. We had worked in the local grocery store from Wednesday through Friday and were required to be back on the following Monday. Suzanne and I had the entire weekend to ourselves.

When on the road, we always looked for a casino for our entertainment. Being in Reno, we had many to choose from. We were staying at the Peppermill and on Saturday evening we hung out at their casino. Suzanne and I loved to sit together and play the penny slots. We looked for machines side-by-side that made the loudest noise and displayed the brightest graphics.

This particular night, Suzanne was wearing a low-cut red dress and push-up bra. To no surprise, her tits were overflowing, and I was leering all night. She would feign disapproval of my gawking and I would chastise her for dressing slutty. Another inch lower and her nipples would have popped out. We had great fun, but she was lamenting her lack of a sex life again. As we played the slots that conversation went something like this...

"Rob, stop staring at my tits, you're making me horny, and my husband won't touch me."

"Sorry, my darling, but your boobs are so inviting. Besides, you're the one wearing a push-up bra. How can I not stare? I'm doing all I can to keep my hand on the play button and not on all of this tantalizing flesh next to me. If your husband won't take care of your needs, I'll be happy to. I'd love to eat your sweet pussy, and help you have the best orgasm ever."

"Rob, stop. I'm trying to concentrate on my winnings. I'm on a hot streak and don't need your wicked suggestions."

"It's not a wicked suggestion, it's a heartfelt offer. I would love to strip you naked, play with those fabulous tits of yours, and suck on your clit all night long. I'm telling you; you would experience the night of your dreams."

"JACKPOT! Oh, my gawd Rob, I just scored a triple-double with a bonus. Look. Look at it count up. Oh my gawd, how much did I win? This is so great. Wow."

We watched Suzanne's slot machine count up her winnings for several minutes before it displayed a final total."

"Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. I just won eight hundred dollars. Wow Rob, can you believe this? This never happens to me. I'm sorry, did you say something, I wasn't paying attention."

"It's not important. Wow Suzanne congratulations. That is a big win."

"I know, right. It's a big win for both of us. Let's go celebrate. I'm famished and a nice big steak sounds good to me. I'm buying."

Suzanne and I cashed out and went straight to the Bimini Steakhouse. We were seated promptly and ordered drinks and rib eyes. Each time our server came by her eyes were riveted on Suzanne's cleavage. Perhaps wishful thinking. I told Suzanne she had an admirer and that she might be able to take her back to her room for some girl-on-girl fun. She just gave me one of her usual evil looks. Dinner and a few more glasses of wine took it's toll on the both of us and we decided to call it a night. We made it back to our third-floor rooms and kissed good night. I was in room 305 and Suzanne was across the hall in 306.

I fell to my bed and was sawing logs within a couple of minutes. I awoke a few hours later around midnight and undressed. I found a courtesy robe in the closet and it fit me to a tee. I turned on the television to lull me back to sleep. Around ten minutes after midnight, my cell phone chirped. It was a text from Suzanne... Can you come over?

I would never turn my back on Suzanne, so I tied the belt on my robe and marched across the hall. A gentle knock opened the door to paradise. Suzanne was standing there completely naked and holding her rabbit vibrator. I stood there mesmerized seeing Suzanne naked for the very first time. Her tits were a work of art, sitting high on her chest. Large deep red areolas capped her enormous boobs; fully erect nipples were pointing right at me. Suzanne held her vibrator out for me to take.

"We will never speak of this, ever."

I took the vibrator and Suzanne took my hand. She led me to her queen-size bed and laid down on her back with her legs spread.

"So, you would love to play with my fabulous tits and suck on my clit all night long and I'll experience the night of my dreams."

"You were listening."

"Of course, I was. Now it's time for you to deliver on that promise. Get between my thighs and get busy. Don't stop until I tell you to, I expect multiple orgasms."

I untied my robe and let it drop to the floor. My cock stood at attention pointing directly at Suzanne. This was a first for her too. She smiled and licked her lips. I knew from the get-go that I wouldn't be sliding my seven inches into her. I was here for one reason, to attack her clit and bring Suzanne to multiple orgasms. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself between Suzanne's thick thighs.

"I understand you have quite the talented tongue. Your pussy eating skills precede you."

I looked Suzanne squarely in the eyes. It must have seemed like I had no clue as to what she meant.

"What? You don't know that Charlene and I talk all the time and even discuss you every once in a while? She told me all about your weekend in Phoenix. She told me in great detail the first time you went down on her. You two masturbated for each other and then you knelt between her legs sending her to a second orgasm. I know a few things about you."

A chill went down my spine. Suzanne knew the exact sequence of my encounter with Charlene. What else does she know about me that she has kept to herself all this time. I couldn't dwell on that thought, I was given a task to do and now it was time to start.

I refocused my attention to that sweet spot between Suzanne's thighs, just inches from my face. I was looking at a beautiful, hairless cunt. Her female scent filled my nostrils. Thin pink lips protruded from her full puffy outer labia. They glistened with moisture. She was a picture of perfection.

"Suzanne, your pussy is beautiful; I would never have guessed that you sport a full Brazilian. Your skin is so smooth and sexy. Wow, I never knew."

"Yes, Rob, I keep regular appointments at the European Wax Center. Now, are we going to spend the night discussing my grooming habits, or are you going to pleasure me?"

I hoped I hadn't put her off. I realized she wanted me for just one thing. Suzanne grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight against her pussy. My lips met her lips. I licked along her moist slit from bottom to top and tasted the first drops of her juice. As I ran my tongue around her inner labia, she spread her legs and used her fingers to spread her smooth outer labia. Her pink gash opened for further exploration.

I gripped Suzanne's thighs and drilled my tongue deep into her honeypot. Her juices flowed freely, and I lapped them up. I stuck my tongue between the puffy folds deep into her core. I traced up and down her rosy inner lips licking up as much nectar as I could.

"Rob, this is just what I needed. I love having your tongue in my pussy."

I continued to feast on Suzanne's sweet cunt. Her inner labia were slippery as I moved my tongue all around her pussy. I licked up and down her gash and forced my tongue deep into her center. Suzanne's clit became erect and appeared below its protective hood. I sucked her pink pearl and flicked it with my tongue. I surrounded the bud and sucked hard. Her clitoris pulsated between my lips while my tongue massaged the flesh. Suzanne jerked up and more sweet liquid flowed.

"You're driving me wild. Gawd yes, eat my pussy. I'm cummmiiiinnnngggg. Rob. Suck my big clit."

Suzanne's hands moved to my head and held me tight between her thighs as she bucked against me and pushed through her first orgasm. She held me in place as her climax rose and ebbed and rose again. She rode out her orgasm and then settled back onto the bed.

I waited for her breathing to return to normal and then pressed my tongue flat against her sex again. I began the second round by pressing two fingers deep into Suzanne's pussy to search for her G-spot. She raised her ass while I continued to slide my fingers back and forth within her slippery folds. I used my other hand to massage her smooth mound and puffy outer lips.

It was time to put Old Harvey to good use. I grabbed the eight-inch rabbit vibrator, twisted the dial to medium and slowly slid the tip between Suzanne's pink slit. The rotating head massaged her inner flesh as I slid the shaft deep into her quim. I began fucking her with the vibe, sliding it in and out ever so slowly. Suzanne spread her legs further, giving me more room to play.

Her slit opened like a lotus flower accepting the thick silicon shaft with ease. I rotated Old Harvey and pressed his ears firmly against Suzanne's clit.

"Oh gawd, yes!"

Laying between her legs, I pulled the shaft out and watched her inner lips close seductively. I moved the vibe's tip along her moist slit and traced up and down her inner labia and then along the crease between her thighs and outer lips. Suzanne was purring. I pressed the tip against her clitoris and held it in place. I watched her cunt lips flutter and cum flow from her core. I tasted her nectar as I explored her pussy with my mouth.

"I just knew you would handle Harvey the right way. Yesssss."

Suzanne's pussy throbbed as the vibe buzzed her clit. I kept my tongue between her lips, gathering as much cum as I could.

"Eat me some more Rob, I want your lips on my lips. I'm so wet for you."

I set the rabbit vibrator aside and moved closer to Suzanne's open pussy lips. I inhaled her scent and licked the juices from her inner thighs. The sweet taste was heaven. She looked down and urged me on. My tongue followed up her thigh to the crease separating her plump outer lips. I licked up the left crease and then licked up the crease on the other side. I savored her pussy juice. I flattened out my tongue and lapped at each wide lip, up and around her mons. I reveled in her soft, smooth skin and was so happy to service her hairless quim.

12