A Rogue's Quest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughh by the gods..." Duncan couldn't help but moan. He let out another as Arabell's tongue made contact with his balls.

"Definitely not a maiden" he chuckled, breathing heavily.

Arabell continued to impress with her oral skills, coating the length of Duncan's sizable manhood with saliva and stroking it in time with her sucking, before pulling away.

"I want you to fuck me," she breathed "this is the biggest cock I've ever seen, I want to feel it."

Duncan would offer no complaints to this and he guided her up onto his lap. She positioned herself and slowly lowered herself onto his pole. Her hole was already sopping wet and it was exquisitely tight. They both moaned in tandem as she lowered herself further, inch by inch until he was fully inside her. She began to move her hips back and forth, moaning and breathing heavily as his cock was squeezed by her walls.

She wrapped her arms around Duncan's neck and began to bounce up and down, slamming down onto Duncan's lap. They were both breathing heavily and their eyes locked, both their gazes full of lust and pleasure. Their lips touched and they began to devour each other hungrily. Their tongues tussled with each other and Duncan loved the way Arabell was moaning into his mouth, completely absorbed by the eroticism of the situation.

They separated and Duncan began to kiss her neck, nibbling gently and moving up and down from behind her ear to the nape of her neck. He grabbed her hips and began to guide her, moving her up and down faster and more violently. The clearing was filled with the sound of their bodies slapping against each other, their moans, and the occasional splash of water.

Arabell stopped bouncing and began to gyrate again, moving her hips in a circle this time, a move that drove Duncan wild. She paused for a second, "I want you to take me from behind."

They separated and Arabell dropped down, her chest pressed against the carpet of moss, and her ass prominently in the air. Duncan moved into position behind her and admired the view briefly before smacking her ass gently and guiding his cock back to her entrance. Once again he entered her, slowly feeding every inch of his shaft into her and he groaned at the sublime pleasure. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust in earnest, his own hips slamming into her rear, making her cheeks ripple and jiggle beautifully.

Arabell reached back and spread her cheeks, hungry to feel as much of Duncan's cock as possible, and Duncan stared down at her tight puckered asshole. He began to thrust harder and faster and Arabell's moans began to reach a crescendo, "Don't stop! Fuck my cunt with that massive cock!" She yelled. He pounded away dutifully, maintaining his pace despite the boiling in his balls, and she moaned sharply, pushing herself back onto him. Her walls contracted, squeezing his shaft, and her asshole puckered and winked as she reached climax. Duncan held himself deep in her hole as she recovered from her huge orgasm, before pulling out momentarily to offer her some respite, slowly jerking himself while admiring the view of her rear end.

"I want you to put it in my ass" she breathed.

Duncan's eyes widened, it was as if she had read his mind or felt the intensity of his gaze on her tight hole.

"Truly?" He asked, unsure if she could actually take his large member.

"Truly, stretch me out."

Duncan spat on her ass to act as lubricant and also spat onto the head of his cock. He lined himself up and pressed his head against her hole. It was just about to open for him.

EEEEIIIIIII

An ear piercing shriek made Duncan whip round. A huge creature had emerged from the forest, no doubt drawn by Arabell's loud moans.

"What the fuck is that?!" Arabell screamed, spinning around and standing up.

"Fucking jabberwock..." Duncan muttered bitterly.

He scooped up Arabell's clothes and shoved them into her arms, "You need to run! NOW!"

She took off, running as fast as she could in the opposite direction to the jabberwock.

Duncan grabbed his daggers and, completely nude, prepared himself to face the beast.

END OF PART 1

12