Rivals of the Arcane Pt. 01

Story Info
Settling a magic rivalry in an unexpected way.
4k words
4.67
4.1k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batzyart
batzyart
15 Followers

Chapter 1

Heavily shaded by the forest canopy, two young women traveled by a small horse drawn cart towards the small village of Trusio. The sullen mood of the driving women was only amplified by the cart having seen better days and barely holding together. Both women have exasperated expressions, for these two scholars are traveling to complete their final on site quest and complete their training as young witches. For most, this quest is a joyful experience and marks the finality of 5 years of scholarship and a chance to gain camaraderie with another student. But these two mages hated one another with a passion. The fact they were paired together must have been a twisted joke.

Usagi Dunbin, a human sorcerer, fiddled with the reins of the cart, unsure of what to do with her time. She looked forward to finishing this quest as quickly as possible and bringing pride to her two adoptive gnome parents. Usagi had spent her entire life following her intuition and connecting to the weave and now, all that work would pay off with a degree from the foremost academy. She had utilized her talents beyond most of her fellow students. She was at the top of the class with only one other being her equal and that person sat right beside her.

Nakato Hanali, a half elven wizard, sat in the cart reading the notes of a traveling bard, studying his markings about the village of Trusio. Research and study marked most of her days as it was the most reliable way to stay at the top of her class. Although their initial task was to help the secluded town by making remedies and potions, Nakato hoped she could discover the true reason for gaining the townspeople's trust. She pulled out her own notes from her robe, trying to improve her recall several days prior.

Professor Tess had requested the two students meet in her office for their assignment. Neither woman could help but shoot one another glares while listening to their task.

"Deep in the forests, west of Madarath, the sleepy village of Trusio holds a secret of great importance to the Academy. On your typical adventure, you both well know, not all information is always present for your immediate digest. The townspeople have long been neglected by the kingdom's guard, being as remote as they are. With enough good will and reassurance, they will surely direct you to your true objective."

With a sigh Nakato folded her notes finding nothing of worth in either her memory or the bard's book and glanced at Usagi. This quest seemed unimaginably simple for two 6th year students preparing to graduate, and as much as Nakato hated to admit, both her and Usagi's skills would be wasted with servicing this backwater town.

"Why did it have to be Usagi?" Nakato thought to herself.

Paring with the most popular and self centered partier at the academy seemed like a punishment for the most well studied wizard in centuries. Raw talent and a strange connection to the weave had allowed Usagi to climb the schools rankings.

As Nakato glanced at Usagi, she had to admit the sorcerer had style. From head to toe Usagi's fashion was admirable and fit her body beautifully. Nakato knew a bit of jealousy fueled her hatred of Usagi and sometimes wondered if things had been different had their magic fonts encouraged competition.

Usagi glanced at the wizard placing her books back into her robes. Underneath Nakato's loose and flowing robes was a curvaceous and firm body. Nakato would benefit from flaunting it a bit more, thought Usagi to herself.

"Didn't find information from your books did you?" Usagi asked slyly.

"No I didn't, but one should always try to gather as much information as possible." Nakato replied tursely.

"Oh come now Professor Tess stated we would need to befriend the villagers to get to the real task." Usagi rolled her eyes. "You are just wasting time, be honest."

"Why do you have to belittle any line of thought you haven't had? Just because you don't have to work to connect to the weave doesn't mean you can ignore work all together." Nakato sneered.

"Fuck off Nakato." Usagi growled.

The two women sat in silence for the rest of the trip. They were welcomed into the town by a kindly old woman, the town elder. They hitched up the horse in a shed giving it feed and were invited to stay at the old woman's house. The place was a small one floor building with three rooms and an attic which was where they were set to stay. A trap door and ladder led to the attic where a single homely bed and two dressers rested for the two mages to share. Nakato and Usagi put on a good show for the elder, Usagi using her charm warmed the old woman with conversation during dinner. After meals were had the old woman got down to business. She explained the town's woos to the women.

"You see dearies, the trolls have recently entrenched themselves in the forest surrounding our sleepy home. They have attacked our hunters, our lumberjacks, and left us unable to gather the resources we need from the forest to get by. We have used all of our remedies, tonics and potions and still so many are struggling to break fevers. For the past fortnight the trolls have gotten mighty ambitious and started attacking the town at night. We need to fix up some houses and defenses quickly before they come again. So do you think you'll be able to lend a hand?"

"Potions are one of my specialties." Nakato smiled with pride. "I have exactly what your town needs in my trunk."

I have plenty of experience using magical fortification. I'll have this town safer than it was in three days' time. Usagi said with sincerity.

"We can also search for those trolls once you feel secure and safe." Nakato offers quickly.

"Oh dear no. I can't let two young students like yourselves take that kind of risk. But I know our town will appreciate the potions and fortification." The old woman dismisses them.

Throughout the rest of the day, the mages worked hard to prepare for helping the town. From setting up strategies and prepping materials for potions and antidotes to meeting members of the community to find the best ways to help, the women were busy as bees. During the day Nakato and Usagi were not only cordial but worked together like a well oiled machine, much to their own surprise. but the night in a hot humid attic brought out a different side to them.

Nakato opened the circular window attempting to get more air into the room. She drops her robes and unwraps her sash. With the flick of her wand her night shirt levitates from her trunk and her clothing slides off her body. Usagi, noticing the presence of magic, turned to see the wizard magically changing clothes. In the brief transition of clothing Usagi noticed the nearly nude form of Nakato and quickly diverted her eyes.

"Could you be more of a show off?" Usagi sighed as she manually changed into her own nightshirt.

"You're one to talk." Nakato growls back as she makes her way to the bed. The bed was not particularly large and laying down the two women pressed close to touching, shifting often found them rubbing up to one another.

The night remained hot and the women writhed on the bed occasionally bumping into one another. In the middle night Nakato's eyes flickered open. She awoke nose to nose facing a sleeping Usagi. With her elven eyes, Nakato could see Usagi's beauty as well as in the day. Nakato blushed as uncontrollable thoughts rushed through her head. As much as she hated Usagi, Nakato found the sorcerer extremely attractive. Nakato had dreams of dominating Usagi, magically and sexually. Nakato turned away blushing at the closeness and thoughts of mounting Usagi and fucking her to exhaustion.

Morning brought forth a productive day. Nakato was able to conjure several antidotes and administer them to hunters who first encountered the trolls. Two damaged houses were fixed and repairs to the wall's gate were completed by evening. The two mages were rewarded with a large meal put together by several of the townsfolk and a bath. The night was uneventful with the two deciding not to talk.

In the middle of the night Usagi awoke with her hand in a much warmer spot than expected, a soft pillowy surface with a ridged center poking into her palm. Quickly she pulled her hand away from Nakato's breast. It seemed that Nakato had not woken up. Usagi sighed in relief and blushed. The time they had spent helping the villagers had been intoxicating. Usagi had felt completely turned on by Nakato despite her loathing of the woman. Usagi turned away to face the wall and imagined what it would be like to run her entire body along Nakato's, to push her to the ground, spread her legs and fuck her. Usagi let out a low moan, catching her hand in her panties. Usagi settled herself, removed her hand from her womanhood and returned to sleep.

The second morning in the town was quite productive. Nakato finished several more antidotes and administered them to the remaining ailing villagers. While traveling to administer the antidote to villagers, Nakato caught a glimpse of Usagi hard at work in the heat of the day. Usagi's sweaty form looked delicious and her spellcasting to create levitating platforms felt so seductive to Nakato. A bit of envy, lust, and insecurity spiked with Nakato. She had always envisioned herself as superior to Usagi, but now, after the past few days seeing her work, Nakato had her doubts.

The defenses of the gate were finished and with the help of Usagi, two magical rising platforms were created. The platforms, when commanded, lifted just above the gates to allow for archers to fire from behind the wall. Usagi was proud of her work but as she finished she saw the admiration the villagers gave Nakato for her alchemical wonders. Jealousy welled up within Usagi's heart. Since when did this bookworm become a social butterfly?

After dinner night came swiftly and with the night came a troll. Usagi and Nakato were eating as a bell rang through the night.

"Danger is approaching. Let's hope those gates hold." The elder stuttered.

Usagi and Nakato ran to the gates. With a quick gust of wind Usagi bounced from the ground to a nearby rooftop allowing her to overlook the gates. Archers stood on the hovering platforms preparing their aim for a troll slowly approaching.

"What do you see?" Nakato asked Usagi.

"Get up here! It's a troll." Usagi hissed.

Nakato took her wand and cast a spell of jumping allowing her to leap onto the roof in a single bound. She spotted the troll just as it began to rush toward the gate. The archers each released an arrow, one hitting and the other glancing the arm of the massive creature.

"You still like to conjure lightning right?" Nakato asked.

Usagi nodded. Immediately, Nakato conjured water and sprayed the troll with a turential blast of water. The troll stumbled back from the blast but continued toward the wall. Usagi was prepared. A bolt of lightning fired from the sorcerer's palm, the flash lit the area around them. The soaked troll screeched in pain and fell to the ground with a thunderous thud. The archers fired once more into the troll hoping to ensure it stayed down. Nakato, having read about trolls in the past, knew that harming a troll with fire was the only way to ensure it would stay down. She followed up the attacks with a small but focused ray of fire to finish off the beast. The women leaped off the building as one of the archers lowered from the platform back into the city.

"You two destroyed that troll like it was nothing!" The guard said in astonishment.

"We are happy to be of service." Usagi smiled.

"We appreciate all the work you've done, but why haven't you gone after the trolls with that power?" The guard asked

"Your elder hasn't had faith we would be up to the task." Nakato responded.

The archer sighed. "Come with me the trolls are encamped about a half day's journey outside of town. I'll give you both a map."

The archer brought them to the guard office, and met the captain. The captain offered the women a map showing an old temple and informed them of the location.

"We haven't had anyone visit the temple in ages. Trolls must have set up camp there and expanded their territory." Said the captain of the guard. "If you'd both be able, we'd love to send you off tomorrow on foot. The trolls are more active at night so you might have a better time with them midday. Take the night and prepare."

"What kind of temple is it? Could there be a connection?" Nakato asked.

"I believe it was a temple to weave magic. But I have never been." The captain proclaimed.

"We shall prepare tonight then and see you both in the morning." Usagi confirmed.

The two women left for the attic and quickly packed their essentials. Within an hour they were both in bed hoping to get a good night's rest.

The night was once again hot and the bed felt extra cramped. The adrenaline each woman felt was near unbearable and the lust amplified by their successful fight against the troll. In the middle of the night Nakato woke with a thud as she hit the floor of the attic.

"What the hell" Nakato shoved Usagi off the bed.

Usagi awoke from the fall and whirled to her feet and lunged at Nakato. The two clasped hands over the bed.

"You total bitch" Usagi yelled.

"You pushed me off the bed first," Nakato scowled.

With clasped hands the two struggled to push against one another but like true mage students neither were particularly strong enough to overpower the other. With a growl the two pushed off one another and released their grasp.

"Wait. We have a strenuous day tomorrow. Let's not make it harder for us to be victorious. We need settle this another way tonight." Usagi glared.

"And how would you suggest we solve this tension?" Nakato raised her brow.

"With our bodies on the bed. Woman to woman." Usagi gave a dangerous smile.

Nakato raised her eyebrow. "You're saying we settle this with sex?"

"Oh come now, I've seen you shoot glances several times over the past week. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been doing the same." Usagi rolled her eyes.

"Alright, but let's make sure the stakes are worthwhile. How about the winner takes the lead for the quest?" Nakoto crossed her arms and smirked.

"Excellent idea. First to cum loses and they must serve the winner to climax." Usagi said while mirroring Nakoto's stance.

"I look forward to receiving your tongue tonight and your obedience tomorrow." Nakato said smugly while removing her clothes.

"So confident, I can't wait to bring you to your knees." Usagi smirked while taking off her own nightshirt.

The two now completely nude women stood at the edge of the bed sizing one another up.

Nakato stood a few inches taller but her seductive pose and welcoming stance only encouraged Usagi to look more. Nakato's beautiful brown skin with warm undertones radiated in the hot night. Her beautiful brown elven eyes glowed in the moonlight, her plump lips puckered ready for kissing. Her locks were beautiful, Usagi couldn't imagine how long it took to take care of them. Nakato's supple breasts were emphasized by umber colored nipples, raised and pointed, ready to cross with her opponent. Magnificent curved hips led to an attractive black curly bush trimmed above the woman's pussy. Her toned legs shifted, tense and ready for action. Usagi had never been more attracted to someone, some of her loathing for Nakato faded.

Nakato smiled as Usagi licked her lips. Usagi's black pixie cut framed her face beautifully. Her lustful stare from beautiful eyes sent shivers down Nakato's spine. Usagi's slender yet curvy figure was a sight to behold. The moonlight highlighted the blue undertones of her beige skin. Usagi's perky breasts were tipped with brown nipples which seemed to stretch out as though they could reach Nakato's own pair. Usagi's sweat rolled down her tight core down to her black patch above her tasty pussy. Fine hips lead to Usagi's toned legs. Nakato had been imagining this moment but never thought it was a possibility.

The women stepped towards one another. Their nipples met with a kiss as their noses nearly touched.

Chapter 2

The collision of the two mages' lips ignited the passionate struggle of the night. With one hand Usagi grabbed the crook of Nakato's neck pulling her into a deeper kiss. Nakato grabbed Usagi's ass pulling their crotches together with a slap. The sorcerer moaned into the kiss as she placed her second hand on the Wizard's chest, beginning to tweak her nipple with her thumb and forefinger.

With moans echoing between them Nakato and Usagi broke their kiss. With sparkles in their eyes they stared at one another with lust and their long held jealousy boiled to the surface.

"You are going to be begging for more when I'm through with you." Usagi groaned.

"You'll be addicted to my body by the time we are finished tonight." Nakato fired back.

The women smirked and started to rub their chests together. Their nipples began to fence back and forth as they mashed their breasts together. Quickly their movements become exaggerated with their slick sweaty bodies. The sorcerer and wizard attempted to gain advantage but their titfight did nothing but excite the two women.

Wanting to shift the tide, the wizard Nakato licked her pointer and index finger, placing them into her mouth and sucking them. With a pop the fingers were drawn out and moved down towards Usagi's pussy. As Nakato began to tease at the sorcerer's entrance, Usagi let out a coo of approval before quickly mirroring the wizard's actions.

The women parted their legs as the finger fucking began. More moans began to escape their lips. The two swayed with one another. Usagi's free hand gripped firmly onto Nakato's ass while Nakato had a firm grip on Usagi's hair. With a slight tug, Nakato pulled the sorcerer's head back and leaned in to nip at Usagi's ear. A breathy moan slid from Usagi followed by curses.

"Damn woman, having to resort to other tactics to keep up I see." Usagi said, barely able to resist.

"If you are afraid of coming too early, you better do something about it. At this rate I could last all night." Nakato taunted.

Suddenly, Nakato felt herself slammed onto the back of the bed. Usagi, flushed and beads of sweat running down her entire body, grasped Nakatos wrists and pushed them above both of their heads. Usagi slammed her hips down into the open thighs of Nakato. The sorcerer spread her own legs allowing her womanhood to slam into the wizard's. The clits of both women brushed together and their cries of ecstasy broke through their fronts.

"So here's how we settle things you desperate bitch." Nakato growled.

"I know you want me, you miserable homebody. You'll give in and learn to take some orders." Usagi fired back.

The pleasure created by the two grinding on one another was near indescribable. Pulsing pleasure vibrated between the two clits as they battled for dominance in their relationship. Nakato broke free of Usagi's hold but instead of changing the situation, the young wizard grasped the sorcerer's toned ass. She grasped at delicious muscles and pulled Usagi closer and allowed their stiff nipples to meet once more. Each woman moaned in ecstasy, momentarily forgetting why they were in this position in the first place. But Usagi refocused her efforts, This wizard wasn't just a well researched spellcaster, it was now clear that she also was well studied in sex. Even from the top position Usagi was finding it difficult to counter some of Nakato's actions without also pushing herself towards an early climax.

Frustration and fear filled Nakato as she felt herself building quickly towards a climax. She refused to let her rival win their bout so easily and shifted her torso and hips to fling herself on top. Usagi flailed her legs and tried to continue momentum but to no avail. Nakato slipped one of her legs between Usagi's intertwining them and pressed down on the sorcerer. The mating of their clits continued and their juices began to flow lubricating their sex even more.

batzyart
batzyart
15 Followers
12