A Roll In The Hay

Story Info
My equestrian 'friends' once again get the better of me.
2.9k words
4.16
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walks in my local lanes had become saner since my torrid encounter with the horsey mares that had left me with a red stripe across my ass and an anxiety about logging onto Facebook. Our summer was waning, but late September was warm and my jaunts along the local lanes were still common. I did however stay mainly clothed. Once or twice I dared to walk a little way in the nude, the late summer sun was enticing but the excitement was marred by my heightened fear of being discovered. Or had I dared because I secretly wanted to be seen again, because I wanted another encounter with strangers who might take me in hand? Was I that exhibitionist as Helen had suggested? (see 'Taste of the crop')

I only knew that the thought of that video of her mishandling my manhood with the riding crop showing up online gave me cold sweats.

It had to happen, as cruising around social media my Messenger icon beeped, I had a message from Hayleigh, who I knew locally from Facebook,

"Hey Paul, hope you've recovered. I did say we'd be in touch again, when can you visit our stables for a catch up?"

I didn't immediately answer, but denial didn't work previously, as Helen hadn't taken no for an answer. The deep sting of the leather crop tapping my exposed helmet still reminded me of the encounter. The sickness in my stomach as I realised that Hayleigh had been filming my humiliation. But yet the thought of her pendulous breasts bouncing in time to the horses trot, and those erect nips displaying their own enjoyment of the situation was giving me another semi'.

After a couple of days we'd arranged that I should meet at their shared stable yard a few miles away. I should wear as few clothes as was possible it was joked. Ha-ha, I had replied and left it at that. Their yard turned out to be quite large and shared with possibly another five or six horse owners, adjoining a large farm. As I strode up the track a few girls and ladies looked up from their chores and animals to see the stranger. I was glad to see that none took a particular interest, ie, recognised me in any way. A couple nodded hello, as I did, and I appreciated their apparel at the same time. Tight jodpurs pretty much the norm, riding boots and because of their warm work many just had strappy tops. The youngsters seemed to favour crop tops with bare mid-riffs, who was I to complain as long as some female flesh was on offer. Bra's didn't seem to be fashionable, and many of the girls seemed to be working bent over, which either from in front or behind was worth a lingering look.

"Hey Paul!" came a call from the next stable. Hayleigh came out carrying a bucket and yard brush, "Glad you could come."

"We had to have a catch up didn't we, and I didn't fancy waiting for you to show with the handcuffs." I replied. She was wearing the same kit as from our previous encounter, boots, riding breeches, croppy top and nipply tits. I couldn't help but have a good look and was caught completely in the act by Helen, who now approached from the next stall.

"Hey Paul, how's your tackle?" Helen held her hand out and we fist-pumped, then she lunged and gave me a bacon-slicer on my backside. Wow!

"I see we're still on touching terms then." I countered. I wasn't going to be belittled this time, I intended to give as good as I got. I spread my arms for a hug into her ample cleavage. She responded and I noticed she had no bra either as her jugs squashed into me. I deliberately looked down her strappy top as we separated, it was quite low so her nipples were visible and I saw that they were quite big with only small aureola. "Sweet puppies, Helen, are they coming out to play today?"

"Cheeky boy, eh?" she replied, "What do you reckon Hayleigh, think he's cheeky enough to meet Hannah?"

"She's on her way so I don't think he's got a choice hon." said Hayleigh.

"Who's Hannah?" I asked anxiously as I glanced around the stable, expecting perhaps others who may have been invited. Nope, just the big black horse of Hayleigh's, he just looked back and snickered.

"I'm Hannah." A voice came from the open doorway, and I whirled round to see a slight girl in her twenties or so.

"Ah, well Hi then." I ventured, the other two women exchanged knowing looks. Hannah just stood with her hands on her hips, her tight denim clad thighs looked powerful for her small form. The rest of her was pure horsie-ness, from the knee length leather boots, checked shirt open and tied at the navel, pale blue crop top so that a large belly button piercing with jewellery was visible. But what made me stare were the awesome tattoos up her arms and visible at her throat, going down her small chest. Proper dragon tattoo stuff. Ouch, what a sight. But how did she know about me? "Nice to meet you, maybe?" I turned to the others, my shoulders shrugged exaggeratingly.

"Hannah asked to meet you when you came over Paul." explained Helen," She's my daughter."

That was it, "You showed your daughter the video, for fucks..." I didn't finish, just shook my head. "Our deal was that I met you for a recap, and that the video would be secret!" I exclaimed. I noticed that one of the other girls at a stable opposite had stopped working to take notice.

"Ok H?" she shouted.

"Yeah, yeah thanks Gil, just one of my Mums friends. No worries." she turned back to me, "Hey, Mum showed me the video for one reason, and no-one else." she approached me, and to my surprise shoved me backwards into the stable interior. "So keep your hair on, that's if you've not shaved it off again."

I was aghast, the little imp pushed me past the horse, who shimmied side-ways at the motion, I fell backwards over a hay bale by the rear wall. I instantly realised that I was getting aroused by the situation, what was it with my dick and dangerous situations! She continued, "Kit off then!" Oh for fucks sake! I thought, like mother, like... and what the...Helen was beside me as I fell back and she took me by the shoulders. Hannah stood over me.

"Relax matey," Helen said, "Hannah saw the vid by accident and just asked about your penis. Your circumsised knob, she'd never seen one like that. I said we'd get her a closer look as you owed us a favour."

"If this gets the video deleted?" I sighed.

"Guess so." said Helen and she released my arms and took my jacket off.

My manhood swelled some more in my tight jeans, enjoying another crazy encounter. But if this was how the damning video would be gone, then so be it.

Then H (the other girl had called her) was at my shoe laces, she flung my trainers away, unbuttoned my jeans next. The stable door banged to as Hayleigh had shut it and came over, she stood just behind H as she wriggled my jeans down my legs. Her face was rapt as she saw my boner jump up, a blob of pre-cum already at its tip. and a strange look as if this was a new experience? Helen, behind me pulled up my t-shirt as if to remove it, "Commando eh? she noted my lack of underwear, "And clean shaven again, good boy." True I'd shaved my balls that morning, and gone without pants as if anticipating this type of encounter. Exhibitionist? "Looks like you're going to be nude again matey." she stated.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, enjoying H's hands tugging at my jeans roughly until they were off me, and cast away. "0wwhh!" I started as I felt the rough straw scratching my exposed ass as my buttocks were pulled along the hay bale. I couldn't move as between Helen and H, I was being manhandled and my bare skin felt like it was being flayed. Then suddenly Hayleigh reached from behind H and started to undo the tied shirt at the younger girls' waist. She took it off and looked at me over H's shoulder as she kissed her neck. I was perplexed.

"You see," Helen leaned over me and whispered as she removed my shirt, "H and Hayleigh are a lesbian couple,but H has never had a guy, she was seduced by her gym mistress at school at fifteen." I gazed at her incredulous, eyebrows raised, "Yours might even be her first real cock!"

H had obviously heard, and was discarding my jeans. "Might be at that." she said and leaned up and returned the older womans kiss. Good grief! Hayleigh was now lifting H's crop top shirt, slowly peeling it up enticingly revealing a delicious pair of tiny breasts, with the tattooed design continuing between them. They shimmied slightly upon being revealed as they could only have been a 34B at best, and had those bar-type piercings through big puffy nipples. I glanced up at Helen who just winked and sat back on another bale of hay, "Enjoy matey." she suggested. Well hell yeah! H's hands were at my expanding member, tentatively feeling my girth, then she took to my smooth balls, fondling them gently as our eyes met. We silently quested each other, she enjoying her first touch of a man's cock, me the darkly gothic tattooed torso of this excellent twenty year old filly.

H's little hands explored me as Hayleigh watched over her shoulder attentively. My hoodless head seemed to fascinate her as she bent to look closer, breathlessly. She ran her fingers around the rim behind its bulbous head and was feeling where the edges of my circumcision were. This was a very tender area to me, that those fingers were being so gentle was beyond excitement. I was holding my breath myself as her head got closer to my twitching cock, then a tentative tongue flicked out. Lapped up a taste of my juice and made a face. This broke the ice, Helen laughed, so did H, and Hayleigh wanted to know why. H looked up at her lover, "It tastes a bit like you!" My cock leapt uncontrollably, and bumped H's lips, they parted instinctively and took me in. The look on Hayleigh's face was of shock and fascination as her young lover took her first real cock. She leaned over H's shoulder to watch and took the pierced nipples in her fingers expertly, kneading and pulling on them. Hannah's eyes were closed in rapture as my member grew another inch or so in her mouth, her tongue flicking my bell.

I noticed Helen moving beside me and I looked to see her brandishing a riding crop. I gasped, and H looked up as she sensed my tension via my penis that was in her mouth, I felt my balls involuntarily contract as I remembered my last taste of the crop. H let my cock drop from her mouth, and the strangest thing, she looked up at Hayleigh with such an excited, animated face. "Please, yes please." she panted. She looked like an excited puppy, pleading with its owner, "Please Hayleigh, yes?" Hayleigh looked down in thought, and I realised that she was deciding whether or not to let her little nymphet go any further with this episode. My cock was bouncing around of its own accord as I watched H's face upturned to her girlfriend, her little puffy tits were outstanding from the small breasts, they were like tiny acorns, hard and ripe.

Hayleigh said nothing, but as H stood up she reached around and undid the smaller girls' jeans, and started to unzip them. I started as Helen tapped my cock with the crop and brought me to reality. "Matey, this is a right of passage, I hope you enjoy it." I couldn't speak, before my eyes the older lesbian had pulled down her young partners jeans and exposed her sex to me and Helen. She had no pants on, and we saw sparkling rivulets of her excitement stringing from her quiff of bush which stood out prominently from a shaved bikini line. I felt Helen shift beside me as she reached a hand between her own legs which she had spread slightly. She passed the crop to Hayleigh as H reached up and they slowly kissed, H's eyes big and pleading, "Can I?"

"This once, sweetheart." Hayleigh cooed. It was as if I was observing, not taking part, I couldn't believe that this little thing was planning to fuck her first guy, and had to get permission from her lover.

H turned to face Hayleigh, looked over her shoulder to me and, straddling my legs, sank onto my crotch. She didn't even use a condom, and I was too shocked to ask for one, this was so crazy! She hadn't removed her boots, just spread her tight legs and maneuvered me into her with one hand, while the other reached up to Hayleigh for stabilty. Jeez, she was tight, my cock kind of baulked at the entry, she spat into her hand and reached down and rubbed the spit into her slit. This did it and I slipped into her as she wriggled that little ass in my face. But this was just for starters, as I remembered the riding crop. H looked up at Hayleigh who then brandished the crop and allowed H to take it in her mouth. Helen was rocking to and fro beside me, one hand buried in the waistband of her breeches. Good God, what a spectacle!

Then 'Slap' WTF! Hayleigh laid the leather crop across H's left breast with a loud crack. Again 'Slap!', H flinched and her vagina gripped my cock in spasm. How I didn't cum on the spot I don't know. 'Slap,slap', and again H bucked and writhed on my lap, and now whimpered a little noise, but no attempt to stop Hayleigh's abuse of her breasts. I wasn't sure how to react, how could I, why would I, my only discomfort was the harsh straw rashing my bare skin, and I could barely feel this. Now the crop moved south and I paid more attention, Hayleigh was tapping along H's torso, the bucking on my lap slowed a little as the pain must have been less. Then I lost track of the implement, until a tap at my balls. Hayleigh eyeballed me over H's shoulder and tapped again gently at my shaved testes.

"Here we are again, matey." she said, grinning. "Hard or soft?" Tap, tap, then 'Slap', but not my flesh, the hard slap had gone to H's furry mons, exposed as she rocked back onto my crotch. Wow! The grip she had on me as she spasmed again and again, the slapping just above our joining bodies.

Intense waves of shock shook me, the shock of H's body taking this whipping from her girlfriend, her lover, the kinky bitch. Kinky bitches. H wasn't complaining, it was her crazy kind of pleasure. Hayleigh was being careful not to strike me, just the odd little tap to my balls, but H was getting a fair beating. To her cunt, then back to her little pierced tits, then torso, thighs, whimpering, her hands now gripping my legs as she took the pain. "Owh-Owh!" I cried, the pain in my cock as the crop struck exactly where I was impaling H. Hayleigh laughed and struck again, I cried and pulled out of the young girl, imploring Hayleigh to stop. This was crazy, but Hayleigh carried on tormenting H, slapping at her vulva and intentionally at her exposed clit. H was still bucking and writhing on my lap, arching her back to give Hayleigh clear shots at her swollen red pussy.

I must have moved suddenly because of the rough straw rasping at my ass, good job because I involuntarily let a good stream of jizz stream up H's backside. She felt it and moved her tiny ass around in circles in front of my eyes, my cock was convulsing and pecking at her arse hole which was also twitching as my spunk had run down it between her cheeks. Absolutely Wow! Another stream let go from me, and I felt Helen beside me rocking away, her hand buried in her own pussy, but her eyes affixed on H's ass. We were a mess, my spunk everywhere, H's pussy had spurted into her jeans from the punishment it had taken, Hayleigh was kissing the face off of H in her own rapture.

We all kind of relaxed after our exertions, into a gooey mess as H sat back in my lap and our juices made her ass slide around my crotch. Another ice breaker as she broke out in spasms at the crazy situation, I wasn't sure she if she was crying with pleasure or pain as she was rubbing at her tormented pussy. Then I started as another face appeared behind Hayleigh, FFS - Gil, the girl from across the yard was handing around wet wipes.

"That was the best yet guys!" she said, "Hannah, your first guy!" And she brandished her phone. "That was brilliant stuff!"

Fuck!