A Roman Holiday

Story Info
An erotic fantasy in a classic Roman garden setting.
3.8k words
4.46
12.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers

This is a fairly tame, risqué story involving unexpected nudity. If you are looking for stories that involve sex, infidelity, or swinging, this is probably not for you. It is more suitable for couples to enjoy together.

***

Our sex life in recent years had become somewhat routine and boring. This usually meant some sex, in our bed, on a Sunday morning, before starting our day. Almost like another chore really. So, when Niccolo suggested that we get away together, away from the house, kids, and daily problems to enjoy a couple of days dedicated to recharging our sexual batteries, I agreed.

Niccolo suggested that we both be more open to sexual experimentation and behavior and, of course, a lot of nudity. It would give us a chance to talk about what we would like to spice up and improve our sex lives and experiment. He said would take care of all arrangements for our sexy weekend.

"Trust me!"

Although having concerns about what he might dream up, (he has a very fertile sexual imagination), I agreed. Maybe this would be just what we needed. I know he has been feeling a little neglected lately and I could do with a little attention and pampering myself.

On Saturday morning he announced our destination. Niccolo had arranged to use his sister's Palm Desert condo for the weekend. As soon as we got settled in, Niccolo suggested that we spend as much of the weekend in the nude, touching, caressing, and kissing each other's bodies whenever the urge hit us.

We stripped down, made some lunch, drank some chilled white wine. The condo had a patio surrounded by high walls for complete privacy. The day was quite hot, so we relaxed, sunbathed, slowly rubbing suntan lotion all over each other's bodies. Over the winter we had gotten quite pale and didn't want to ruin our sexy weekend by getting any sensitive bits burned. I had to admit, I felt free, sexy and a little naughty completely naked in the open courtyard.

I tried to initiate sex a few times with Niccolo but he suggested waiting until later to build up our desire. We spent the afternoon giving each other tender massages, then took turns washing each other clean with soap and water, while standing in a large, sun-warmed tub of water in the courtyard.

After drying each other off with a towel, Niccolo explained that he had arranged for a dinner surprise. He was going to leave to get it set up. I was to leave exactly at 6:00 pm, directions were already programmed into the GPS in the car for a location only 10minutes away. He had arranged to be picked up.

"I have left a box on the bed for you. Open it after I have left."

Opening the box, I found a short, yellow, floral sundress and a pair of black flats. A note included in the box said, "Wear only what is in this box, no panties, no bra". I tried the dress on. It was loose and flowing and a respectable length, not the sexy, revealing or form-fitting ensemble I was expecting. I was a little nervous about going out without wearing any bra or panties. I told myself, "What the hell, I'll try to be a less inhibited like we agreed". By the time I finished getting my makeup on it was six pm and I needed to go.

Following the instructions pre-programmed into GPS, I drove towards the mountains until I came to a very long, private, winding driveway, and, to my surprise, it led to a large isolated Italian villa that looked like it belonged in a Tuscan countryside. I was expecting maybe a restaurant. Taking a dirt road along the side of the villa I came to a small parking area. Once parked, I opened an envelope that was taped to the GPS marked "Open upon arrival at destination". It said:

FOLLOW THE DRIVEWAY TO THE BACK OF THE PROPERTY.

WE HAVE EXCLUSIVE AND PRIVATE USE OF THE GARDEN

BUT NOT THE VILLA.

YOU WILL FIND A FIND A LARGE WOODEN GATEWAY IN THE WALL.

KNOCK!

I knocked. Immediately the door was opened by a large, muscular man dressed as a Roman Centurion. Sporting a red-crested helmet, wearing a red cape, breastplate, Roman soldier's leather skirt with a short sword strapped to his side and leather sandals with leather thongs that were interwoven up his calves, he certainly looked the part. He welcomed me in by my name, took my hand, then guided me into the garden.

I found myself looking down into the back of a large, secluded, and exceptionally beautiful Italian-styled garden. I could hardly believe that a classical Italian garden of meticulously sculpted plants and topiary existed in this desert climate. It was complete with cobblestone pathways, statues, fountains, and white marble-walled terraces all surrounded by a high wall making it completely invisible to the outside world. I could easily believe that I had somehow been teleported to the Tuscan countryside.

I thought to myself, "Well done, Niccolo!"

It was a truly romantic setting! I must confess, I did worry what all this was costing.

The Centurion stepped forward. "Your Master is waiting down at the bottom of the gardens in that lighted area by the back of the villa. Follow me, please".

We walked forward a few steps and I saw that we were at the top of a terrace wall. The next level down was about 6 feet below where another larger, Roman Centurion waited. He then requested that I remove my shoes. When I asked him why I needed to remove my shoes he stated, "Those are my orders, m'am". Further questions were met with silence.

"Please raise your hands over your head.", asked the Centurion. I raised up my arms and he wrapped his large hands around my wrists.

"I will have to hand you down to the Centurion below", he said. When I asked why we couldn't just take the nearby path that wound further up and around, down to the lower level, he once again repeated, "Those are my orders, m'am". Suddenly, he lifted me by my wrists, into the air, as easily as you might lift a small child and stepping forward, began to lower me down the wall to the other Centurion.

"WAIT!", I yelled. Besides being afraid of being dropped, I was concerned the centurion below was about to get a good view under my dress, and me, without any panties. The Centurions paid no attention to my protestations continuing to lower me. Well, this part of the garden was unlit. He probably couldn't see anything anyway. (I hope!).

As I was being lowered, the hem of the sundress brushed the top of the wall. I did not notice the first Centurion deliberately stepping on it. As he slowly lowered me my dress began to ride up my thighs.

"WAIT! STOP! MY DRESS IS CAUGHT! STOP!"

They acted as if they were deaf. Powerless to do anything else I just kept entreating them to stop. My dress had now risen above my waist exposing my bare pussy to him about eye level. I swear I could feel his hot breath on my thighs. The second Centurion grasped either side of my waist as the first Centurion released my wrists. I dropped completely out of my sundress and was gently settled back onto the ground. Automatically, my hands positioned to protect my modesty. While wearing a lecherous smile, the Centurion reached out, grasped my wrist in his strong, meaty hand, and yanked me onto the pathway.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GIVE ME MY DRESS! I'M NAKED! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

With a gravelly voice, the second soldier said, "We are following your master's explicit orders. We are to lead you down to him now."

The first Centurion jumped down joining the other. They gently prodded me to begin down a cobblestone pathway. I was not about to just meekly walk, completely nude, out in broad daylight, completely exposed to two complete strangers. I turned and started swinging my fists against the first soldier's arm. "Give me my dress and shoes! I'm not going anywhere with you naked!"

They looked to one another, smiled, then the second centurion reached over and grabbed my right wrist. It felt like being trapped in a vise. Tying a soft rope expertly around, first one wrist, then the other, the Centurion gave me a sharp smack on my ass with the flat of his short sword blade and growled, "Go!"

Realizing that threatening or appealing to these two was not going to get me anywhere I decided the sooner I got to Niccolo the quicker this would be over. They walked me down to the villa in silence, answering no questions, saying nothing.

I could hear them occasionally snicker and whisper behind me. I was helpless to do anything about it. I hoped to God there were no other people in the garden tonight!

We eventually came to an open area that appeared to be immediately behind the villa. Niccolo was standing there, waiting, watching, apparently aware, and approving my predicament. He was wearing an authentic-looking Roman toga and Roman sandals. Behind him, a large marble table, beautifully set with a variety of delicious-looking dishes. Obviously, my mind was not on food at the moment!

"NICCOLO, GIVE ME SOME CLOTHES! NOW!

"Quiet, you will be given some clothes momentarily, but only if you keep quiet and listen! First, you must understand the rules for the evening". As I started to protest, Niccolo commanded, "STOP!". "Don't say anything! You will be given clothes after you have heard the rules for this evening and have agreed to them. If not, you will remain naked until the conclusion of this evening".

Utterly embarrassed and blushing from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. Here I was standing completely naked in front of three clothed men, two of them complete strangers. Realizing that I probably had little choice in the matter and, if I must be honest, a little awed at the effort and expense Niccolo had gone through to set this elaborate fantasy up.

Swallowing my anger and embarrassment I finally responded, "Fine, I agree!" I had already been paraded around completely nude for about five minutes. I guess I had no choice but to give it a few more to see what his evil plan was. After all, I will never see these men again, (or them, me!) Niccolo pointed to my tied wrists and one of the Centurions stepped forward and began to remove the cord binding me.

While he was doing this, the second Centurion draped some red fabric over my left shoulder. I guess this was a toga. It was more of a long piece of red material than a toga. He draped the material over my nude front and back. The other Centurion wrapped a red and gold belt around my waist. The toga barely long enough to cover my pussy and my ass. Any attempt to cover either area more resulted in further exposing the other. At least I was no longer totally naked! Well, with the exception of my right breast. Still embarrassed, I covered this with my right hand. A Centurion opened a box on the table and removed a silver collar with a small chain attached and two gold wristbands. He put these on while I continued to cover my exposed boob.

Without uttering a word, the soldier pulled out a chair at the end of the table farthest from Niccolo. They then began serving us dinner. I had to admit, it looked amazing! Deciding, for now, to play along, I swapped hands, now using my left hand to cover my boob while using my right hand to eat. Noticing this, Niccolo informed me that for all intents and purposes, this evening I was now in ancient Rome, a Roman slave and I was required to look and behave as a Roman slave would have. I snapped, "I 'm not going to eat dinner with my boob hanging out".

With a nod of Niccolo's head, the big Centurion placed one of his large, meaty hands on my right shoulder, and, with a quick tug, stripped the toga from my body. Leaving me sitting there, once again, nude, with only a gold belt around my waist.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"You agreed to the rules of the evening! You must obey my commands immediately and without question. As punishment, you will remain nude through the first course". The Centurions both smiled. They certainly seemed pleased with the decision. They took every opportunity to check me out, head to toe, while serving me. They appeared to enjoy what they were seeing even though I am probably ten-fifteen years older than them. I would not admit it to Niccolo, but I actually found this flattering and discovered that I was actually getting quite aroused.

With the first course completed, The Centurion motioned to me to stand with my arms out from my sides. He then redressed me. Sitting back down we continued with our dinner. The food was wonderful and eventually concluded without any further incident. After several glasses of excellent wine, I no longer was feeling uncomfortable even though I still had one breast completely bared and exposed.

Once our Centurions had cleared away the dishes and put away the remaining food, Niccolo announced that we should take a walk through the beautiful grounds. We walked up the pathway to the terraced gardens, the two brawny Centurions followed, shoulder-to-shoulder, a few steps behind.

The toga did not cover much and as I walked, it began to slip open on the sides and hips. As I reached across to adjust it, Niccolo snatched my hand away and held it. "Don't worry about the toga. I want you to keep hold of my hand and just enjoy the gardens".

With my only free hand, and hoping Niccolo did not notice my surreptitious maneuvering, I pinned the toga to my left hip so my pussy would not be exposed, as we then continued our walk. By now, the toga had slipped to one side, exposing my left ass cheek and barely covering the right one. Once again, the Centurions were enjoying an unobstructed view of my bare ass and tit. Well, I hoped they were enjoying it!

The gardens were gorgeous. Tall cypress trees lined the cobblestone pathway. The topiary and plants were so gorgeous. There were statues, fountains, and small, columned temples. Dusk was decending and since I was mostly naked it was a good thing we were in the desert. It was a pleasant, warm evening and the gardens were lit only with accent lighting. I was startled to realize that I was genuinely enjoying this, completely forgetting that I was strolling through an Italian garden, at night, the only one naked.

The pathway wound back down to a white marble pool, framed with white Corinthian columns and statues. Niccolo turned to me and said, "It's very warm tonight. Let's take a swim to and get refreshed before it's time to leave". He then took off his sandals, removed his toga, and walked nude down the steps into the inviting pool. I hesitated there and just watched him for a few moments. The moonlight glistened on his wet body and danced in the ripples of the pool, bouncing off of the white columns and statues, creating a dream-like quality to the whole scene. Walking back towards me, he motioned for me to come in.

Without discussion, a Centurion knelt in front of me and began to remove my sandals while the big Centurion undid the belt and removed my toga. By now, I had given up all concern for my modesty. I found myself enjoying the sensual experience of being stripped naked and, quite honestly, their apparent admiring glances.

Looking at Niccolo standing there knee-deep in a beautiful Roman pool, completely nude, I found a renewed appreciation for his nude form. Although he is not sculpted like a classic Roman statue, he was still built fairly well and attractive. I came to the realization that this evening was truly romantic and very sexually charged. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was pretty horny. I could feel a small trickle from my pussy begin to run down my leg. Absentmindedly, I reached my hand over and touched my pussy. I was quickly awakened from my reverie when my Centurion placed his big hand firmly on my ass and gave me a nudge towards the pool.

I waded up to Niccolo and pressed close against him. It felt so liberating, swimming naked, with Niccolo, in the moonlight. I whispered to him to make love to me now. I needed it badly. I no longer cared that we had an audience. I wanted release!

He just said, "That will have to wait until later. Our time is almost through". After some all to brief wading and gentle groping he whispered that it was time to move on. I watched as he walked out of the pool and began to put his sandals and toga back on. I walked out of the pool, by now completely at ease being naked in front of the two Centurions. I asked where my toga was? Without getting an answer, Niccolo annnounced, "It is almost 9:00 o'clock. At nine sharp, the garden lights timer will turn on. This is our signal that another previously scheduled party would begin to enter by the same door at the top of the garden that you had entered by".

Without even repeating my request for my toga, we were escorted back to the table at the back of the villa. "Please notice that the Centurions have placed a metal box here on the ground. The box is locked and inside it is your sundress and shoes". Suddenly, some lights came on at the far end of the garden, section by section, the garden illuminated, closer and closer until the garden was finally brightly lighted. I could hear a crowd of people talking and laughing as they entered the far end of the garden.

The two Centurions positioned themselves, shoulder to shoulder, between me and the new guests that would certainly reach us in minutes. They shielding my nude body from their view, but only temporarily.

"Where is the key?" I shouted. "Ah, this is my final trial for you", Niccolo whispered.

"The key is strapped to one of the Centurion's manhood. You will need to find it, unlock the box, and dress quickly before the next party arrives or a large group of strangers will find you standing here completely naked and exposed".

I was momentarily frozen. There was no way I wanted to start groping two strange men's privates! Noises from the new group started getting louder and closer. They would be upon us in just a minute or two! The look on Niccolo's face showed that he was adamant that the choice was mine to make. Realizing that very shortly I might be exposed naked to many more additional strangers, I turned and reached under the closest Centurion's tunic to discover he was not wearing anything underneath. Feeling around, I ran my hand over another man's privates, finding nothing a rather flaccid, warm penis and testicles. Desperate that time was running out, I began to use both hands to search fondle him, afraid I may have missed it. His cock quickly grew to a full erection. Holding it as it grew impressively in my hands, I was momentarily distracted from my goal. Snapping back to reality, realization dawned on me that there was no key here. Releasing the first Centurion, I quickly stepped in front of the other bigger Centurion. The group was getting VERY CLOSE, they would soon find a completely nude woman, kneeling in front of several costumed men, holding a very, large man's cock and testicles in her hands.

Wasting no time, I lifted the big Centurion's tunic up so that I could SEE what I was looking for. What I found was a even larger erect cock. I had never seen a penis that large and thick. Hold on! He was wearing a condom. Feeling the underside of his cock, I felt the key encased within the condom. I quickly tried to pull the latex condom down and off his cock. It was not coming off! I realized it would have to be rolled down and off from the base of his penis. With one hand holding the head of his cock I wrapped my other hand around this cock and began to pull and roll the condom down.

"DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!"

Concentrating on getting that key, I failed to realize the effect of my holding and pulling on his cock was having on my big Centurion. With all the handling, his cock began to swell and grow even more erect. This made the condom even tighter and more difficult to remove. No time left, I tore the condom and the key dropped to the ground just as his legs gave a little tremble and he let out a loud groan. Luckily, the condom was still partially on, preventing me from getting a face full of his spunk being only inches from the end of his monster cock.

Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers
12