A Roman Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around quickly and bent over the box to unlock it. I'm sure this gave the Centurions an up close and personal view of my ass and pussy but there was no time to spare. Unlocking the box, I pulled out my dress, pulled it over my head, and was once again fit for company and just in time. The new group had just arrived to the edge of the patio.

A Centurion quickly threw the toga and our other effects into the box, picked it up, and asked us to follow them through another side gate in the garden wall. The first Centurion placed the box into the trunk of the car. Opening the passenger side car door for me, the other Centurion guided me into the car. He then reached over me in my seat, grasped the seat belt, then strapped the seatbelt over my lap. As he backed out, he brazenly lifted my skirt up, apparently feeling entitled to one last peek of my pussy. My right hand shot up under his tunic, firmly grabbing his now flaccid cock and balls in a firm grip. Then, giving him a not too gentle clench, delivered the message that, "I am now the one who is back in control and the fantasy is OVER!" Smoothing my dress back down over my lap he backed out and closed the car door.

With wide grins, the Centurion said, "It was a true pleasure seeing you tonight and being of service to you two". As we drove off, I told Niccolo that as soon as we got to the condo, I was going to fuck him like he was never fucked before.

"Oh, and on our next sexual fantasy weekend. I will be making all of the arrangements, and brother, payback will be a bitch!"

12