A Romance, In Pieces Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust her body into his, her breasts heaving against his chest, her pelvis grinding the growing bulge in his jeans. She grasped his head with both hands and pulled it toward her, meshing their lips together in a searing kiss. His arms crossed behind her back, one powerful hand squeezing her close, the other gripping the back of her head, controlling the angle and pressure of her mouth. They breathed into each other, absorbing the other like they belonged inside.

Lucy finally pulled back, her eyes ablaze in the dim filtered light of the corner. She caressed his face, his beard soft against her palms. "You make me so wet," she whispered, her voice as ragged as her breath. She dragged her fingers down, over his neck, against his chest. Her knees began to fold, eager to discover the secret he kept buttoned up inside. But he stopped her. Took hold of her arms and straightened her up.

He reversed their positions and stepped back. Eyes fixed on hers he lifted her shirt just far enough to expose the waistband of her jeans and the ribbed black undershirt tucked into it. He flicked the button through the eyelet and pulled the ends apart, forcing the zipper down halfway. Pinning her to the wall with his chest he flattened a hand against her abdomen and pushed downward. It slipped beneath her panties, over her mons and down between her legs, curling a long, thick finger into her vagina.

Lucy gasped, her entire body shuddering, her cum spilling over his fingers and onto her thighs. She moaned into his neck, clutching fistfuls of fleece in each hand. He drew back and forth between her lips, teasing her clit with little circles, before working a second finger back inside. She squirmed, desperate for more, desperate for him to go deeper. Instead he stopped and pulled his hand away.

"No no no," she begged, "please don't stop." Ignoring her plea Andre spun her around, flattening her tits against the wall and his groin against her ass. Her back arched, grinding her cheeks against his bulge. His fingers found her pussy again and this time there would be no relief. He massaged her button, dipping in between her folds to replenish her wetness whenever he needed. Her breath came quick and shallow, heart pounding in her chest. She felt his hot heavy breath on her neck, then his lips against her ear.

"Cum for me Lucy," he whispered. "Cum for me now."

The words cut straight to her sex. Her body tensed, muscles strained, the roller coaster only seconds from the top of the track. He thrust forward, pinning her pelvis between his hand and his cock. The bolt of electricity shot through her body. The coaster was in freefall. She parted her lips to scream but Andre clamped his free hand over her mouth and pressed her into the wall to stifle it. She orgasmed in silence, her cream coating Andre's fingers, smearing her thighs and soaking into her underwear.

When she finally stopped trembling, Andre pulled his hand from her panties. She grabbed hold of it, sucking his fingers into her mouth, savoring the taste of her juices. "That wasn't part of the deal," she panted.

"It wasn't?" Andre questioned, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "What was that deal again?"

Lucy smiled. She wriggled out from beneath him, twisting him round and flattening his back against the wall. Pinching the zipper of his hoodie between her fingers, she sank slowly to her knees, her eyes fixated on his. She ran her hands over his bulge, kneading it through the denim. She decoupled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and eased the zipper to its base. Curling her fingers over his waistband she shimmied the layers of fabric down until his cock sprang out to meet her.

He was already rock hard. Long and dark, and thicker than she'd imagined. She sighed, her breath brushing his cock, causing it to jump. She giggled, gripping it around its base, unable to close her fist. A droplet of pre-cum formed at the tip, which she cleared away with a flick of her tongue. Andre closed his eyes, let his head fall back against the wall. Lucy gently pinched his thigh, snapping him back to attention. She shook her head as he gazed down wide-eyed at her. "You're going to want to watch this," she whispered, closing her lips around the head of his cock.

She sucked him into her mouth, the heat of his member warming her tongue. She swirled it around, focusing on the glans, working her lips further down his shaft, teasing the back of her throat. His legs stiffened, cock straining against her grip. She adjusted her angle, offering the path of least resistance, taking him as deep as she comfortably could. Saliva leaked from the corners of her mouth, glistening strands clinging to her chin. She looked up to find him watching, admiring her work.

She let him slip out, dragging her tongue the length of his penis, down and around his balls several times before slurping him back inside, savoring the contradiction of the softness of his skin and the rigid member probing her throat. She worked harder now, tightening her lips, increasing pressure, bobbing her head faster and farther. His cock throbbed in her mouth, his hands gripping her shoulders urging her on. Her pussy was wet again, feeding off his body's response to her attention. She squeezed her thighs together, moaning into his dick.

He thrust toward her, craving the moist friction of her tongue, the humid suction of her mouth. She felt his fingers creep up her neck, caress her cheeks and lift her chin. She looked up, thrilled by the ecstasy on his face. His lips were moving, mouthing words. It was difficult to make out in the darkness, but as his legs trembled and his cock shuddered, she understood what he was trying to say.

The urge to see his orgasm, to feel his lust overtook her senses. She released him from her mouth and wrapped her hands around his slickened cock. She tipped her head back, mouth open, eyes fixed on his, stroking him wildly the final few moments. Andre groaned. His cock pulsed in her hands, and ropes of thick hot cum erupted over Lucy's face.

She felt it splatter against her forehead, matting several locks of her hair. It streaked across both cheeks and the bridge of her nose, one glob striking the corner of her eye and trickling down toward her ear. It pooled on her lips and tongue, sluffed over her chin and oozed along her neck and jaw. It dripped from her fingers into her mouth and slipped down the back of her throat. She pinched the last drops from his dick onto her tongue, licked her lips and swallowed his cum. She was a warm sticky mess. And she loved it.

"Oh my god," Andre whispered, astonished by the sight before him, "I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Shhh," Lucy replied. "Part of the deal."

Andre slipped his hands under Lucy's arms and lifted her to her feet. They stood gazing at each other, smiling, both still short of breath. Andre leaned in, kissed her tenderly on the lips before tucking his cock back into his pants and buttoning himself up. Lucy watched, surprised he'd kissed her. Intrigued.

She did up her jeans and glanced around the nearby shelves looking for something to clean up with. Andre noticed, guessed what she was doing, patted his pockets looking to assist. The best he could do was his receipt. Lucy suppressed a laugh, shook her head. She reached up for her beanie but thought better of it. Instead she plucked apart the buttons of her flannel. Ducking a hand beneath her undershirt she stretched it up and wiped her face clean.

The fabric snapped back against her skin, the large wet stain setting like a vulgar smiley face on her stomach. Andre stepped forward, pausing her as she reached for the buttons. He pressed a thumb against the top of her forehead and swiped across, wiping a stray glob of semen from her hair and depositing it with the rest. "You missed a spot," he whispered.

She smiled. Then reached up and kissed him. He seemed surprised but said nothing. She buttoned herself up, then reached above Andre's head on the shelf to the right and extracted a slim black guitar-shaped shell, setting it upright on the toe of her boot. "Your complementary hard case sir," she said softly, with a flourish of her hand.

He laughed. "We should probably get out of here, shouldn't we," he said. She nodded. Taking him by the hand once more, she led him back through the racks and out on to the sales floor.

Reaching the register Lucy set the case on the counter and popped the latches. While Andre held it open, she tucked the instrument into the contoured velvet lining and snapped the lid shut. She set her elbows on top and her chin in her hands.

"So," she smiled, "was it worth it?"

Andre tipped his head, mirroring her expression. "Worth it?"

"Did you get a good deal?"

"Oh," he replied. "Yes. A very good deal. Highly satisfied with the...customer service. If I buy another one do I get the same...discount?"

She laughed. "It was a flash sale. One customer, one time."

"Well in that case, I'm glad happened to be in the right place at the right time."

They smiled at each other. Lucy stepped back from the counter, slipped her hands into her pockets. Andre picked up the case and prepared to leave.

"So," he said, flipping up his hood, "I guess I'll...see you around...Lucy."

"Yeah...Andre," she replied. "I'll see you around."

Andre nodded. Tucking his free hand into his pocket he turned for the door and stepped out into the drizzle. Lucy leaned against the counter, the damp stain on her undershirt now cold against her skin. But her eyes sparkled and her face glowed, contemplating the events of the past hour. She would take that break now. She'd worked up quite an appetite.

12