A Romance, In Pieces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corners of her mouth curled up as she stepped forward, melting into his arms. She pressed her breasts into his chest, curling her arms around his neck and gently squeezing his stiffening cock between her thighs. "I've been waiting all night for this," she whispered. Andre nodded, working his long slender fingers over the curves of her ass and flares of her hips.

"So have I."

Gripping her firmly around the waist he flexed his biceps and lifted her straight up off the floor. Lucy squealed in surprise, clutching down at his neck and laughing as her head gently bumped the ceiling. He stepped forward, setting her back against the wall and her pussy level with his face. She slung her legs over his shoulders and crossed them behind his back as he slipped his arms out and up underneath her thighs, planting one hand firmly on each ass cheek before darting his tongue between her folds.

"Oh my god," she gasped, bolts of pleasure flashing through her core, racking her hips and curling her toes. Tall girls never got lifted on anyone's shoulders, let alone for this purpose. She closed her eyes, squeezing his head between her legs. Her pussy absorbed the heat of his breath, her clit registered every bump and ridge of his tongue. She doubled over, digging her fingers into his back.

Her juices flowed freely, spilling out over his chin and mingling with the warm water dripping from her ass. Her moans came staccato, her chest heaving, vagina contracting with every flick of his tongue. Her legs pinned him tight, heels pressing divots into his skin. Shaking, she pawed at his head, struggling to pick out the words she wanted through the fog of orgasm clouding her brain. They filtered through in fragments. Letter by letter. One word at a time.

"Fuck me," she whispered through gritted teeth. "Fuck me. Fill me up."

Forcing her thighs apart she slipped them off his shoulders. Still griping her ass, he lowered her slowly, sliding her down against the wall until her feet touched the ground. She wobbled a bit, legs trembling, the remnants of her orgasm echoing through her body.

But she held onto him and pulled herself up, smashing her mouth against his. She tasted herself on his lips, lusty and sweet. His cock, now hard and fully erect, jabbed her in the abdomen as she held him close. She reached down and squeezed it, drawing a growl from deep in Andre's throat. A smile creased her face as she pushed him away.

She turned slowly to face the wall, the water streaming from the ceiling massaging her back and buttocks. She flattened her chest against the tile, the cooler, hard ceramic puckering her nipples. Spreading her feet she arched her back and pushed up on her tiptoes, curving her ass toward him, presenting herself for the taking. She looked back at his cock bobbing to the beat of his heart, anxious to swallow it whole.

Andre stepped up, setting his hands on her ass and sliding them up, over her hips, around her waist and up underneath her breasts, wedging them between her flesh and the tile. He squeezed them, pinching and plucking her nipples between his fingers. The top of his penis slid effortlessly along her slit, slick from the grool continuously oozing from between her labia. She pushed back against his groin, desperate to force him inside her. But instead, he backed away. She snarled.

He smiled. Taking her firmly by the waist he walked her back two steps. Then, curving his right hand around the back of her neck he pushed forward, bending her at the waist. Her sex quivering she slapped her hands against the wall to brace, and as she twisted to watch him over her shoulder she felt the head of his cock penetrate her lips, and the girth of his entire shaft sink into her smoldering cunt.

She felt him in her gut, stretching her as she gripped him with everything she had. Her mouth fell open, but nothing came out, as her entire world was inside her now. He held himself still, waiting for her to relax, before withdrawing part way and surging in again to the same depth with the same purpose. Her eyes closed as she tuned out other thoughts, until all she could hear was the water splashing the tile and Andre's hips crashing into her ass.

The piercing pleasure amplified geometrically with each thrust, each stroke doubly as intense as the one before. Her legs felt like jelly and her arms burned but she pushed back harder, driving him deeper, wanting it all every time. She relished the strong hands gripping her hips, holding her steady, wrenching her back as he powered forward.

A new sound pierced her bubble, filling the room and ringing in her ears. It sounded familiar, but there was a strange ragged quality to it. Only when she realized the pitch rose and fell with her breath did she recognize her own voice. It surprised her, the wonton desire betrayed by her moans. But there was no way to hide it. She needed release. Craved it.

She felt weight on her ass, the pummeling water interrupted by warm damp skin. A powerful hand gripped her right arm, his thumb tracing the dark recesses of her Geiger tattoo before pulling it from the wall and folding it behind her, nestling her wrist in the small of her back. She offered the other arm and he accepted, restraining both with only one of his. With the other he took her by the nape of her neck and plunged deep in her vagina.

She was screaming now, her pussy singing like a plucked guitar string. She loved the way he held her, molding her motion to the shape of his cock. Her muscles contracted, constricting him inside, the heavy friction burning her fires brighter. She tried to hold on, tried to prolong her moment on the edge, match her climax to his. But for the second time, she lost control.

Her knees buckled and her feet cramped as her body was racked with orgasm. Andre held her up and continued fucking her, grunting obscenities - music to her ears. Her cream slathered his dick, her sodden pussy squelching each time he drove in. He plowed on through her spasms, drawing them, teasing them out while she regained the strength in her legs.

Just moments later she felt something change. A quickening of his rhythm, an urgency not present before. She recognized it from their meeting in his office. She remembered the heat, the tack, the texture. She remembered feeling it ooze out into her underwear and smear between her thighs as she worked the remainder of the afternoon. She remembered it fondly. But she wanted this memory to be different.

Without a word Lucy squirmed out of his weakening grip and slipped to her knees, whirling around to face him. The swollen head of his cock bumped her cheek as he tried to get hold of it. She smacked his hands away and took it herself. Glancing up at his wide eyes she flashed him a devious smile before sealing her lips around his shaft and taking him into her mouth.

She tasted herself all over his cock, swabbing her tongue along the base and swirling it over the glans. Andre raked his fingers through her hair and pulled it back behind her head, twisting it in his fists and holding it tight as she bobbed up and down several times more. Then, his hips shaking, a guttural groan expelled from his chest, and his throbbing cock erupted in her mouth.

Torrents of hot viscous semen splattered against Lucy's cheeks and tongue and streamed down her throat. She swallowed hard and fast, struggling to keep up while milking him for more. His dick pulsed against her lips as she dug her nails into his ass, holding on tight until the ride was over. Suckling and squeezing she teased out his cum, raising a warmth in her chest and more wetness in her pussy.

Eventually the eruption subsided. His breathing slowed and his fingers released her hair from their grip. She held onto his penis, caressing it in the dip of her tongue and moving slowly, easing him down. Finally, he hooked his hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her close, sandwiching his deflating cock between them. She draped her arms around his neck, reveling in the contrast between the mellow darkness of his skin and the creamy lightness of her own.

"I've never done this before," she said softly, brushing her lips over his face and neck.

Andre pinched his eyebrows. "You've never had sex in the shower?"

"No," Lucy laughed, "I've never had sex with a guy in a band."

"Mmm hmm," he replied. "I might have believed the shower bit."

"Seriously," she insisted, nudging him with her hip. "It's my first time. I'm like...your groupie now."

Andre shrugged. "I've never had a groupie before."

Lucy frowned. "Now who's lying."

They laughed together, kissing tenderly under the warm water. Lucy felt his cock begin to harden. She walked him back against the wall, easing her lips over his chin and neck, eager to go down on him again. But he stopped her, smiling.

"I'm being a terrible host," he said, "we should probably check on your friend."

A pang of guilt stuck Lucy in the chest. She had completely forgotten about Mala. She cursed under her breath. "I'm sure she's fine," she offered, more to herself than Andre.

"Maybe," he replied. "But I'm sure she didn't fly all the way out from BC to sit on some strange guy's couch while her best friend fucks him in the shower."

Lucy sighed. "Fine. But I swear to god if she is asleep, or passed out, or having fun, or is anything but miserable, I will not feel bad about this."

Reluctantly they pulled themselves together and toweled off. Now refreshed, Lucy didn't want to put her sweaty clothes back on, so Andre gave her a pair of light blue scrubs and the smallest undershirt he could find. She reviewed herself in the mirror while he looked for something for himself. She loved the way her tits looked braless in an A-frame. Especially when she could just make out the definition of her areolas through the fabric. Andre appeared behind her in scrubs and a graphic tee. Kissing the crown of her ear he cupped his hand over her breasts and squeezed them tight to her chest. "Come on," he said, let's go be good hosts." He left the room, Lucy close behind.

She caught up to him in the hallway, pinching his butt before slinging her arm around his waist and tipping her head onto his shoulder. They walked together toward the music still filling the room. But there was another sound mingled in. Two others. Intermittent -- only audible when the volume dipped -- but unmistakable. She recognized the tone of one, but it made no sense in the context of where it was coming from. They rounded the corner together -- and froze.

Amanda's shiny silver dress was crumpled in a heap on the coffee table, topped with Mala's skirt and tee shirt. Her bra was draped over a barstool a fair distance away. On her back on the couch Mala lay in just her socks, her knees bent, legs splayed, a mass of disheveled platinum blonde hair writhing between them. On top Amanda straddled her, Mala's arms pinned beneath her boots, Mala's face smothered by her ass rocking purposefully back and forth. They moaned into each other. Making music.

Andre's eyes bulged. Lucy's jaw dropped, a hand snapping up to cover her mouth. They looked at each other, then back at the scene, stunned. Lucy's mind flashed back to earlier in the night, to the looks she'd caught between the two women. She'd thought there might be an attraction, but not...like this. She pursed her lips, shook her head. She turned back to Andre and whispered, "It looks like she's doing just fine without us."

They shuffled closer, anticipating they would be noticed at any moment. They weren't. They reached all the way to the coffee table before Mala came up for air and spied Lucy around one of Amanda's smooth, slim thighs. She responded with a broad goofy smile, before diving back into the deeply pink dripping snatch above her face. Andre leaned against the arm of the couch at the opposite end, folding his arms.

"Um...I'm sorry," he scolded, "are your boots on my couch?"

Amanda looked up, eyes narrow, lips and chin glistening, her face framed by shapely caramel pillars. She smirked at her bandmate. "Fuck your couch."

Andre pursed his lips. Ignoring him, Amanda buried her face in Mala's pussy, eliciting several excited yips. Moments later she glanced up again. "Grab a drink," she added, "we're gonna be a while."

Andre smiled, shaking his head. He pushed himself away from the couch, heading toward the bar. "Drink?" he offered Lucy.

"Please," he said, flashing her eyebrows. She started to follow him into the kitchen when a hand tugged at the leg of her scrubs.

"Come here," Mala drooled, slurping a strand of grool clinging to her lip. Lucy leaned closer. Mala yanked. "Come here," she repeated.

Lucy knelt at the end of the couch, close to her friend's head. The smell of sex tickled her nose. The sight of Mala's middle finger plunging into Amanda's eager slit stirred something in her own. "Looks like you met someone," she quipped.

"I did the best I could, under the circumstances," Mala replied, gasps bracketing her statement. She added a finger and a twist. The response was emphatic, Amanda's pussy grinding against her chin. She smacked Amanda's ass, easing her up. Mala rolled her head toward Lucy.

"We heard you fucking," she whispered, loud enough to be heard over the music.

Lucy blushed. Mala was so much more vulgar when she was inebriated and horny. "Yeah, um, sorry about that."

"That's okay," Mala said, distracted. She lowered her voice. "But I need a favor now."

Lucy shrugged. "Sure. You want a drink?"

Mala shook her head, then craned as close as she could to Lucy's ear. "I wanna suck his cock."

Lucy whipped her head around to see if Andre had heard. But he was in mixing alcohols on the island counter in the kitchen. She turned back to Mala, head tipped, eyes wide. "Excuse me?"

"I want to suck his cock," Mala repeated, enunciating each word.

"No," Lucy countered, "I heard what you said, but why?"

Mala shrugged. "I want to see what all the screaming was about."

A giggle emerged near Mala's ass. Lucy blushed again, this time beet red. She was speechless. Mala watched her, smiling, thrilled with herself. Rattled, Lucy tried pull her thoughts together.

"I...I dunno...," she stammered. "I mean, we just...."

"He's young," Mala interjected, "He'll be up for it."

Lucy shook her head. "Oh come on," Mala frowned, "don't be like that."

"Don't be like what?"

"Don't be hoarding all the dick! I mean, it's not like he's your boyfriend or something." She moaned loud and long, squeezing Amanda's head between her thighs. "Come on," she added, how many times have I shared with you?"

"Okay, but that was a long time ago," Lucy protested

"That was last summer. Come on," Mala insisted, "it will be fun. "We can do it together if you want."

The words rattled around Lucy's head a moment before sinking into her chest. It probably would be fun. Like Mala said, it wouldn't have been the first time they'd shared a guy. But somehow this felt...different? Something was preventing an otherwise exciting idea from taking root. Was it...was she jealous?

The song changed, something a little slower, softer. Mala groaned lustily in her ear before returning her attention to the ripe juicy peach hovering over her. Lucy rocked back on her heels against the cushion, the dull ache spreading through her pussy. The night was still young. And so was she. Mala would be gone in two days, so it wasn't like anything could happen. If this wasn't the time to be adventurous....

She felt something cool touch her shoulder. She looked up to find Andre holding out a glass with a mixed drink and a single large ice cube. She smiled, tipping it back and downing two mouthfuls.

"Easy there," Andre chuckled. He sipped from the glass in his other hand, then stepped toward the bar. Her eyes closed, Lucy reached out and grabbed his pant leg. He turned.

"What's up," he said, curious. She didn't answer. Instead she tugged again, hard enough to cause him to stumble a step toward her. He caught himself before he fell, steadying his drink. She looked up to the surprise on his face. Smiling, she set her glass on the floor at the end of the couch. The girls' moans raised goosebumps on her skin, the sound of fingers piercing folds intoxicated her. Straightening up she reached out and hooked her fingers into his pockets, yanking his scrubs down to the floor.

His cock hung thick and heavy before her face, the scent of his soap mingling with the others in the air. Wrapping her hand around the base, she maneuvered her head around and sucked the tip in between her lips.

Initially she felt resistance, like he tried to pull away. But when she pressed her tongue to the underside of his shaft that pull reversed into a slow push forward, into the heat of her mouth. She worked slowly, with smooth strokes and light pressure. He firmed with every pulse, and it wasn't long before his long hard dick, bumped against the back of her throat.

For the first time since she started, she looked up, catching him with his head back, eyes closed, lost in her sensations. His abs rippled beneath his shirt, biceps flexed, tendons strained. A wave of satisfaction crashed through her body. She loved the way he responded to her mouth. Her free hand slipped inside the waistband of her scrubs, finding its way to her clit and curling a finger into her snatch.

She sighed on his cock, hypnotized by her own motions. The memory of the flavor and texture of his cum flooded back to her and she craved it again. But two bodies thrashing about behind her reminded her she wasn't alone, and Mala's request tiptoed through her mind. She wanted to know what the screaming was about.

Lifting her hand from his penis she reached back and felt around for Mala, finding her fingers clutching Amanda buttocks. She smacked Mala's hand. Mala tore her lips away from Amanda's pussy and rolled her head toward Lucy. With one last swirl of her tongue around Andre's shaft, Lucy pulled his cock from her lips with a pop and turned to her friend, leaning away so as not to block her view.

Mala's eyes lit up, a squeak emanating from her throat. As Lucy gently stroked the shaft Mala shimmied out from under Amanda and curled up at the edge of the cushion. Amanda rolled onto her back and propped her head up on the arm of the couch, her fingers finding their way to the wetness between her trembling thighs. Mala eyed Andre's cock hungrily. She turned to Lucy, who released it to her. Without hesitation, Mala stuffed the straining erection into her mouth.

With a quiet groan Andre looked down to find a different pair of lips polishing his shaft. His eyes bulged, startled fingers fumbling his glass. Lucy rubbed his thigh and looked up, trying to decipher the look on his face.

"You cool with this?" he asked softly, barely moving his lips.

Lucy smiled, pushing herself to her feet. "You don't like it?"

"Oh I do," he replied, "I just..."

Lucy raised a finger to his lips, replacing it quickly with her own. "Then go with it," she whispered. "I'm sure this isn't the first time you've had two girls at once."

She kissed him passionately, arms around him, her fingers clutching at his back and neck. She took his glass and set it on the floor, pulling his shirt off over his head as soon as her hands were free. His pecks flexed as she touched them, his biceps as she gripped them. She ripped off her tank top and held his hands to her breasts. He pinched and kneaded, eliciting groans and growls as she pecked at his neck and chin.

He slid a hand down the front of her scrubs, long fingers curling into her vagina. Her knees sagged as her juices rushed to meet them. But she held on, pressing her body into his, grinding her pussy against his knuckles. Her thoughts blurred together, dissolving into the moaning and the music.