A Romance, In Pieces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes heavy she surveyed the others. Amanda stared back at her, one leg up over the back of the couch, the other hanging off the front. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip, and her left hand clawed at her tits while the right flew over her clit, smearing her cream all over her inner thighs. Mala now sat at the edge of the cushion, her legs tight together with a hand shoved between them.

She slurped at Andre's dick, bobbing quickly over the head, strands of saliva clinging to her chin and tits. Lucy took his free hand and placed it on the back of Mala's head, pushing her further down over his cock. She gulped as he bumped the back of her throat. Andre leaned in, bottoming out several times before she came up for air.

She gasped hard, sucking wind, wiping her mouth on her arm. She glanced up at Lucy, a huge grin on her face. "I understand the screaming," she coughed, before taking the cock back into her throat"

She didn't hold back, kissing her lips to his balls each time she went down. Lucy controlled the tempo through her hold on Andre's hand, slowing Mala down when she wanted more attention from the dexterous fingers inside her, speeding her up when she needed a break.

Nuzzling Andre's neck Lucy watched his dick disappear and re-emerge from Mala's mouth. The jealously crept back in. His fingers felt good, but his cock made her quiver, and she needed to feel it inside her again. She spied Amanda in the corner of her eye, her steamy swollen pussy soaking her ass. Butterflies flitted in Lucy's stomach. She needed it now.

She released Mala's head and eased herself away from Andre's body. With both hands she shoved her scrubs to the floor, then eased Andre's fingers from her vagina and sucked them into her mouth. The sweetness of her cum excited her, energizing her desire. Locking eyes with him, she turned and knelt on the couch, lowering her head and arms against the back and raising her ass toward him.

Her butt bumped Mala's cheek and she opened her eyes to see what it was, catching the desperation on Lucy's face. She pulled her mouth off Andre's cock and smiled up at him.

"She hates it when I have all the fun," Mala giggled. She stroked her saliva to the head of his penis, then took firm hold of the shaft and guided it gently between Lucy's labia.

As he sank into her heat her back dipped and her shoulders rose, and a long lupine moan leaked from her throat into the cushion. He filled her in a way she never experienced with anyone else, in a way that ended her desire. When he was inside, she wanted for nothing. When he pulled away, she craved it all. He crashed into her, her ass rippling against his abdomen.

Mala watched in awe. She worked herself back onto the couch on all fours, her chin resting on Lucy's tailbone. When Andre slipped out of that slick pink glove, Mala swabbed the head of his cock with her lips and tongue before squeezing it back in. Not wanting to be left out, Amanda crawled up behind her, burying her face between Mala's cheeks. She groaned under Amanda's assault, tongue lapping at her lips, nose tickling her asshole.

They continued, a writhing tangle of breath and limbs. Lucy savored every stroke, her shoulders held firmly in his grip. She blocked out everything else - the music, the gasping, the smell of sex - everything but the two of them. She threw herself into him, shuddering each time they collided. She pressed fingers to her clit, a bolt of pleasure arching through her hips. She held it there, bearing down, the force of their collision jerking it back and forth.

Lucy's orgasm swelled, spooling in her womb before bursting in her pussy and spreading like a wave up through her chest and down through her thighs to her feet. Her toes curled and her nipples twinged, and she screamed for more as it racked her body. In the throes of her climax she felt the change. Each thrust hit harder, came faster, more ragged. She tried to wriggle away, wanting to taste him again. But he held her in place, pushing, pumping and fucking until streams of warm, syrupy cum burst out into her vagina.

She felt each spurt strike her cervix, warming it before pooling below and mingling with the other fluids. Again and again he hilted, forcing breath from her lungs, bending her back, and smushing her face forward into the cushion. Her spine felt like a slinky, and she was surprised by how much she liked it.

Her orgasm subsided together with his, and the room slowly drifted back into focus. She felt his weight, his breath on her neck. She felt around for him, finding his forearm and holding it tight. She eased her legs apart, lowering her chest to the cushion. Her back soon warmed to the heat of Andre's skin.

She closed her eyes and smiled to herself, her thirst finally quenched. She lay still, feeling his heartbeat through his chest. Eventually she felt his cock slip out. She heard a pair of lips smack behind her, followed by a deep male groan. Small hands with slim fingers spread her cheeks. And a moist, deft tongue probed her pussy.

...

The rest of the night was a blur.

...

The next thing Lucy remembered was a sunbeam warming her face. She opened her eyes to the warm morning light streaming through Andre's bedroom windows. Squinting, she looked around. The room was quiet. Empty. Her clothes were folded neatly on the chair in the corner. She lay naked in Andre's bed under the comforter, her head on his shoulder, hand on his chest. His fingers threaded through her hair, teasing her scalp. She sighed, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey sleepyhead," Andre said, his voice a deep rumble. She smiled, running her hand over his chest.

"What time is it," she whispered.

He shrugged. "It's Sunday, who cares."

Fair enough, Lucy thought. She shifted, propping her head up on her elbow, smiling down at the man beneath her.

"So," she said, "what's the deal with you and Amanda?"

Andre frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know," she replied, "are you guys...."

"Oh, that." He shook his head. "No. Not since high school."

"Why not?"

Andre looked at her oddly. "These are strange questions from a woman in bed with me."

Lucy pinched his nipple and giggled as he twisted away. "Just tell me."

"Okay," he sighed. "Amanda has one rule. No one in the band fucks anyone in the band. Anything else...fair game."

The answer intrigued her. "So, you could both fuck the same person, in the same room, at the same time, as long as you didn't touch each other?" Andre nodded. "Hell of a rule." She paused, tracing her fingers down his chest between his abs to his navel. "Are you attracted to her?"

"Stop it," Andre laughed.

Lucy shrugged. "I just want to know my competition."

"There is no competition," he said. "She left, you're here. That's what it is." He shifted, rolling on his side to face her. "Now, what's the deal with you and Mala?"

Lucy laughed. "Right. Well, we grew up across the street from each other. We've shared a lot of things."

"Lucky me," Andre quipped. He leaned in a kissed her forehead. She brushed her lips over the tip of his nose, then planted several soft kisses on his lips. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped. He suddenly seemed...nervous."

"What is it," she asked, stroking his cheek. It took him a moment to decide.

"I know you said you hate dinner parties and stuff," he said sheepishly. "But our office is getting an award from the Architecture Society in a couple weeks, and there's a dinner downtown and...I was wondering..."

"Yes," she said, smiling.

"Really?" He seemed surprised.

"Yes," she repeated. "I'll go with you."

"You will? Are you sure?"

She shrugged. "I like you. It'll be fun. I'll get to meet that lady that designed those fucking oval curtain walls."

Andre laughed. "You are just full of surprises, aren't you."

They kissed again, Lucy rolling over on top of him. The comforter slipped down, exposing her back to the cool morning air. His cock thickened against her abdomen. She lowered her lips to kiss his neck when they were interrupted by a soft knock on the open bedroom door. They turned to find Mala standing naked in the doorway, her arms folded beneath her pendulous breasts, a cocked hip accented in the sunlight. She tipped her head, flashing her eyebrows.

"What are you guys talking about," she asked.

'Well," Andre replied, "Lucy was telling me all kinds of things I didn't know about her before."

"Was she," Mala said mischievously. She crossed the room toward them, her feet silent on the carpet. Reaching the bed, she set a knee on the edge of the mattress and leaned forward, her tits swaying beneath her. She lowered her voice, as if someone else might be listening. "Did she tell you she likes it in the ass?"