A Romance Slowly Sets Sail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely."

"Oh you darling young man," Leigh said, kissing him rather wetly.

Bernie was quite sure she smelt of sex.

"Come in the saloon and drink a bottle of wine with me," she said. "There's one thing that really makes me keen to come out on Sonnet."

"The wine?"

Leigh stayed clear but licked her lips sexily. I like the delightful touch of absurdity in your humor darling."

Walking back along the jetty with Bernie, Dyan said too softly for her parents to hear, "Were you serious in complimenting me about the shape and size of my breasts?"

"Absolutely."

"Do you wish to take me out to dinner tonight. The folk have been bouncing around in their stateroom so will be tired."

"Okay, is Jack Doyle invited?"

"What, so you can show him how to do it with grunt?"

She smiled wickedly at Bernie and walked on faster. "Wait up mom, I need to tell you Bernie is taking me out for dinner."

Her mom was brilliant. "You two will be tired after being out on the water; get Bernie to cook for you in his apartment."

"He probably can't cook."

"Yes I can; great suggestion Leigh. Want to join us, you too Perry?"

"No thanks, we're fucked," Perry yawned.

* * *

"God, this is rather pleasant and expensively furnished."

"Yes the owners are touring Europe for two months, perhaps three."

Dyan turned and soon had her tongue down Bernie's throat. When they stopped for breath she said, "It's been months since I've had a half-decent fuck."

"Okay, what say we skip dinner? Tell your mom I did burgers. Actually we can stop for a burger when I return you home."

"Oooh, yes. Unclothe me my man."

They'd kissed and Bernie had her nipples up like miniature rods before he whispered, "Unzip me."

"Oh god, at last," she complained, but understandably. Judging by the noisy exclamations Dyan was pleased by what she found and dug out. She soon had the end of it deforming inside her nearest cheek. Bernie rubbed that part of her cheek and asked, "Does this count as masturbating?

Dyan choked on cock and saliva and had to temporarily clear her mouth but she quickly came right and really impressed them both, showing just how much she could sink down her throat. For a moment Bernie came close to believing she was capable of swallowing his balls as well but size was a problem; her mouth was smallish.

Bernie rammed a finger into her and squelched it around.

"More!"

He finished up with three inside her and was rolling his thumb over her clit when she heaved and came, gasping and looking at him with huge eyes.

"Do it, you mother-fucker."

Did that mean she thought he'd done his mom, or hers or both? Guessing it would be too dangerous to ask, possibly sending her into a rage, Bernie grabbed his cock and shoved it in. She was leaking like a rusty bucket so it just slid in on the slime without complaint.

And then, oh boy, could she move her ass; she was really into it. Somewhere along the route to mutual ejaculation she had a finger up his ass, aping what he was doing to her.

He yelled, "Ohfuckohfuckohfuck ohmyhereitcomes."

"Plaster my glorious tits," Dyan began screaming.

She wrapped a leg around his leg and he got cramp.

"Oh fuck," he screamed.

"Yesyesyesyes," she encouraged, spurting.

Almost blind in pain, rather as a result of beginning to ejaculate excessively, Bernie held himself up on one hand and steered to blast her chest.

She screamed in delight and he rolled off into a writhing, sweat-soaked heap.

"Oh god, are you having a heart attack?"

"No," he groaned. "Cramp."

"Oh is that all. I was such a slut. I had a finger up your ass. You really worked me up until I had no idea of what I was doing. Please stop that groaning. Massage the back of your thigh."

She sighed and said, "That's pathetic. Here, I'll do it."

"Ow, ow, ow fucking ow-ow."

"Better?"

"Yes thanks Dyan. God, feel all this moisture. You didn't pee on us did you?"

"Of course not," she said angrily. "What a fucking asshole."

Dyan remained very pissed with him. They didn't talk when he took her home. She jumped out and slammed the door before he could move, so he didn't, and reversed his vehicle out o the driveway.

Bernie stopped for a couple of hamburgers on the way home and the store-soiled woman laughed and pointed at Bernie to her male colleague and the mess on him. "Look Jimmy, the poor asshole's girlfriend has creamed on him and then pissed over him."

Because Dyan and Bernie never did discuss that very wet incident Bernie never found out the truth. It would have been hard-going finding out because for the next four days she only spoke to him to answer his questions. Dyan had figuratively pulled down the blinds.

However, Bernie found an unexpected pal, although Dyan would not have been surprised if she'd found out.

Bernie was in the photo-copying room after 5:20 when the general staff had left for home. Christie came in and said hi, locked the door and dropped her skirt.

"I have something you might wish to exploit," she said, bending over the smaller photocopier and spreading her legs.

"Um Christie?"

"Don't waste time Bernie. The cleaners will be here soon."

Bernie was running on slack so worried how could he get it up in time with no tits to bite and dribble on and no kissing. This wasn't how fucking was supposed to be. It was fucking mechanical.

Reluctantly, although he didn't believe that, Bernie stood behind Christie, unzipped and gave his slack a couple of shakes. There was some progress but would she wait? He smelt pussy juice and that assisted a bit.

"Push it in and then lift me parallel with my body and then bang me... I have a good grip over the machine."

Bernie was heating up and that was good. Pulling the panty leg aside he pushed his half-mast member in, keeping a finger along the side of it to signal to Christie something hard was entering. Actually he was left with the impression his whole hand could disappear into her depths.

"You're not very big," she complained as he lifted her from just above her knees and holy shit. She squeezed on him and suddenly it was akin to pushing into a block of creamy Délice de Bourgogne cheese from France. She eased off to get the friction from him and they were away.

Regrettably there was no intimate passion and tonguing and all the other stuff Bernie liked packaged to consummate the rambunctious act. It was rather like riding the roller-coaster with your eyes shut. Even so as Christie finished screaming and bucking and he hosed the floors, walls and roof of her vagina, sighing in immense satisfaction.

Bernie stood back and Christie groaned and stood up, no doubt with the shapes of hinges and screws embedded into her skin.

Turning she then scowled and cried, "Did you piss in me?"

"No, it's just cum and your juice. I'm a big pot guy."

"Ohmigod, look at it?"

Bernie had seen far many more attractive sights in his life. He cleaned Christy with a duster and then found another one to pack in her panties and she kissed him and said he was such a charming guy.

"Have you sunk one into Dyan yet?"

"There are problems. She's being dated by the guy Doyle in sales."

"God, he's not half the man you are. I actually think he's confused about his sexuality. Want me to work on Christy for you?"

"Nah, I'll work it through."

"Perhaps you could make Jack's position redundant in your efficiency crusade?"

"Christ Christy, ease off. That's hitting below the belt."

"Well thanks for the wheelbarrow; quite the best I've ever had."

"Thanks for getting my nuts off Christy. You really are great."

"I'm slowly working my way through the entire company, leaving off guys like Jack Doyle though."

"And skipping the boss?"

"No, Perry was my first but he was somewhat lethargic. Little wonder his wife gets it elsewhere. If you can't get into Dyan's pants, try her mom."

Bernie rather went off Christy after that.

CHAPTER 2

On Friday Bernie asked Dyan would she like to go for a wet lunch and she sighed and agreed. At the table, a martini almost finished, she sighed and said, "May I tell you something very private and it goes no further than this table?"

"Oh, you're pregnant?"

She scowled. "Christy whispered to me there's a rumor that Jack Doyle is a mother-fucker."

"And what does Jack say?"

"I-I haven't asked him. God, that's the last thing I though you would ask."

"Why, a rumor like that could kill your relationship with him?"

"I've already dropped him. We basically are incompatible."

"Oh, in what way?"

Bending forward with her second martini Dyan said, "He doesn't fuck robustly like you. When he and I come together we seem to slither."

Bernie was surprised Dyan was unbundling on him like this. "Slither?"

"Yes, like two snakes on the grass. In comparison you leap at me like a lion and it becomes just short of a life and death struggle."

Bernie wondered what was mixed in her drink. He had to say something. "I'd like to do it with you again."

"Me too."

Bernie pushed it. "Are we suited?"

"Probably not. But if we both made an effort, who knows? I can honestly say you are my best fuck ever Bernie. I have this great desire to have you in me. I can't understand why I'm thinking this way."

"Why think about it? You like to fuck and you're getting it how you like it. Just lie back and enjoy it. Do you wish to go off somewhere and do it now?"

"Bernie please be responsible. We have almost finished our lunch break. You should have asked what about it after work."

"Now you tell me," he scowled.

She laughed and tickled him under the chin and called him her little boy. "Ohmigod I really do feel like one."

They both sighed.

When they returned to their office Bernie locked the door.

Dyan turned when she heard him pull his zip. "Bernie no. We'll be spotted and all hell will break loose."

"I've figured it out. On your back by the door. People would have to be breathing against the glass to see us."

"Ohmigod, I can't do this," Dyan groaned. However she stepped out of her panties and dropping on to the floor opened her shirt and pulled up her bra. She sucked her nipples until Bernie was ready to take over.

"You are turning me into a slut," she sighed with a big smile, feeling his length sliding towards her cervix.

They panted and puffed with Dyan who didn't particularly like Missionary digging her fingers into Bernie's butt the pulling hard on his down stroke to slam him into her hard.

She oohed and aahed with her tongue lolling out of side of her mouth until she knew an orgasm was rushing to temporarily consume her. She pulled her legs together and the effect of that was to turn Bernie's face purple and he groaned and grunted and filled her.

Dyan stuffed her breasts back into her bra and buttoned her shirt. She stood and was relieved to find no line of workers in the general office lined up outside her office attempting to see what all the noise was about. She looked to the left and blondie Susan Marsh, whose desk was nearest to Dyan's office, gave her a huge wink and held up a circled thumb and forefinger.

Oh god, Susan knew.

Dyan held her panties against her leaking pussy and told Bernie to run off and fetch her a towel from the women's restroom.

"I can't. You've soaked my trousers with pussy juice and leaked my semen back on to me."

"Ohmigod," Dyan wailed. She reached for her phone and called Susan.

"Darling it's Dyan," Dyan said looking straight at the 40-year-old Mrs Marsh. "We've had a bit of an accident. You know how it is."

"I sure do. How can I help?"

"A couple of towels from the bathroom please, er delivered discretely."

Susan giggled and said she was on her way.

That evening Dyan told her mom she would not longer be dating Jack Doyle and had replaced him with Bernie.

"Are you having sex with Bernie yet?"

Dyan said yes and told her about the sex dilemma in her office at day after lunch.

The both laughed loudly just as Perry came in and asked to share the joke. Quick as a flash Dyan said, "I was telling mom about one of the office girls being left in a mess when her sanitary protection pad slipped..."

"Dyan, for goodness sake. It's less than an hour before I eat my dinner. Don't talk to me about stuff like that. Haven't you two anything better to do?"

When Perry had gone Leigh asked, "Are you likely to marry Bernie?"

"Hell no. All he's interested in me for is sex."

"Then do you mind if I hit on him?"

"Mom, stop that naughty talk right now. It's disgusting and would be adultery. If you dare touch Bernie I'd drop him like a hot brick."

"You can be such a bitch," Leigh snapped and walked away.

Leigh's attitude and comments upset Dyan. She went for a walk to return to a better mood away from her mother. She thought about declaring to her mom she'd not wish to marry Bernie because he focused on sex.

Hello! What had she been focused on?

Yes?

Feeling rather guilty Dyan tried to think of things she disliked about Bernie and came up almost empty handed.

Almost.

Yes she felt caught out again after analyzing what her problem with him was: she felt threatened by him; her father could promote Bernie ahead of Dyan.

"Oh God," she hissed. "Fucking men. Why do they have to cause problem?"

Dyan was now in a real mood. She returned home feeling ready to punch out. Her mom appeared at her side and said, "Dyan dear, I wish to apologize..."

"I'm off to bed," Dyan snarled.

Her mom began bawling and so Dyan the Exterminator sighed and turned back to hug her mom and to say it was all right. She accepted the apology and accepted her mom had been under stress.

Neither woman was aware Leigh had been under stress but the kind words worked well and they hugged and smiled at one another.

Perry came from the TV and asked, "What's all this noise. Have you two been fighting?"

"Dad come to the kitchen and pour us a drink. We should all talk."

"Okay Dyan. Whisky?"

The two women nodded, knowing the choice of whisky signaled this could be serious.

Perry and Leigh sat and looked at Dyan expectantly.

"What?"

"You called this meeting," Leigh smiled nervously.

They watched Dyan toss back her whisky and shudder and the spirit went down her throat.

"I'm practically insanely jealous of Bernie."

Leigh rushed to smother Dyan in a hug and as both women cried Perry sat shaking his head while he poured himself and Dyan another drink.

When the women had separated and settled he said, "Isn't the word insanely a bit over the top?"

"Yes, I was hitting out. I feel threatened you'll promote him ahead of me and that would make me feel all washed up."

"How's that? You would retain your existing position."

"It's how I feel dad; it doesn't have to be logical."

"What?"

Leigh said to Perry, "Don't be so insensitive. In explaining how she feels Dyan doesn't have to be logical. She's explaining how she feels."

"Oh, right. So with those semantics and tears and you two ganging up on me I'm supposed to make the illogical decision of not offering Bernie a top position in the company to retain his expertise."

"Yes."

"Dyan?"

"That's mom but if I say yes what does that make me?"

"Try a bloody-minded manipulator."

"Perry don't be so heartless."

"Leave it mom. He's right. I was stupid calling this meeting."

Obviously guilty about attempting to muscle in on her daughter's boyfriend Leigh said, "Let's continue the discussion guys. Dyan is obviously distraught at having an outsider stand in her way. We must hammer out a solution."

"I can live with that providing it's logical," Perry scowled.

Leight asked, "Dyan?"

"Mom yes to you coming up with a proposal but the decision needs to be logical. This is the company we're talking about."

"Thank you Dyan," Perry said. "That comment has restored my confidence in you as a company executive."

* * *

Dyan decided to take a greater interest in Bernie, now that she was satisfied her father had no intention of deposing her.

When they greeted that morning, not kissing because they both agreed it was better if they appeared unattached, Bernie asked, "Could you please give me a time when you can tour the plant with me."

Immediately on the defensive, Dyan asked why was he asking her that.?

"So we can discuss things I bring up as we walk through."

"Production is currently running almost 2% ahead of schedule."

"Yes, I know. Very good."

"I can only take criticism when I see it as justified."

He smiled and reassured here no criticism was planned.

The plant produced a highly successful mainstream range of stacking chairs used in schools, community halls and auditoriums plus specialty lines including some experimental lines that were not always successful such as padded chairs used in waiting rooms of attorneys, dentists and physicians and home breakfast bar stools and cocktail bar stools and patio chairs that would later be stacked away.

The tour took two and a half hours with long stops to talk to assembly line managers and managers in charge of packaging for delivery and supervisors of packaging and dispatch staff.

Dyan said, "That was very intense. Let's go down to a riverfront restaurant for a liquid lunch. You deserve it."

"Thanks. May I also say thanks for allowing me to talk to your people without undue intervention from you. I wanted you with me because their loyalty and in-line command is with you, not with a consultant. Workers are always suspicious of consultants."

Dyan laughed and said he could include her in the suspicious comment. "Some of those guys you engaged with were here in granddad's time and have this inflated opinion they run the place. You spoke to them as if you had a problem and needed their assistance about how to solve it when I know you already had the solutions."

"The idea is to get them to buy into change."

"Yes I know but you were unbelievable adroit in getting them onside. They'll now think the ideas for change are theirs."

"That's smart assessment Dyan. Well what did you think?"

"There's a lot to wade through."

"Yes there will be nineteen recommendations regarding reducing bottlenecks in work flows and sixteen recommendations regarding inefficient procedures. I estimate it will cost almost $200,000 to implement all of those recommendations but it will be possible to reduce plant personnel by up to fifteen people so the changes will pay for themselves."

"Dad won't wish to fire people."

"They can be placed elsewhere, perhaps on a new production line or people are not replaced when their resign."

"Yes, of course. So what do you think of our products?" Dyan asked as they got into her car.

"My brief didn't cover product."

"Just an opinion will do."

"You have economy and a standard range. Standard in my opinion is mid-quality. You ought to introduce a premium range."

"We've talked about it."

"Then do the market research and introduce it if a premium range appears justified."

"Jesus, you're tough. "You've just pushed my button maestro."

* * *

Under an umbrella and looking at the river, Dyan and Bernie drank and ate moderately.

When midway through their mains, Dyan said, "Well today finished your appraisal of plant operations. When that report is completed you will be on to reviewing our admin procedures. And then what?"

"Before that review finishes I will have taken steps to connect to my next client. I use an agency for that."

"I don't want you to go."

Bernie looked at Dyan intently and said, "Then come with me when I leave."

"Bernie, my parents have authorized me to speak to you on their behalf. None of us want you to go. Dad wants you to take a permanent position in the company. I was upset at the thought he'd make you senior to me but we thrashed it out and reached what we think is a solution. You and I become vice-presidents and dad takes the title of company president. You and I will be on equal footing, equal salary and employment benefits but will also have a bonus system, yet to be worked out by the directors, that will relate to company net profit."