A Room with a Balcony

Story Info
A husband ties his wife up for some teasing, with a surprise.
4.2k words
4.58
28.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You meet me at the hotel like we agreed, you came straight from the gym to the room number I told you. When you get to the room I let you in and you get in the shower. I'm already ready. You come out of the shower and you see the outfit I brought for you laying on the bed.

You can't be serious, you say.

There's a black cocktail dress, low cut in the cleavage, and short--just above mid thigh. There's also a black pushup bra, the kind you haven't worn in a long time, very silky with a little lace in the trim. Finally you see the panties, they're just a few strings. It's a g-string, but with no fabric to cover your pussy, just a couple little strips of fabric along the side. Black and silky like the bra. Black strappy, open shoes to match. You're glad you had a pedicure, french tip painted as I requested.

I'm very serious, I say.

You want me to wear that, all that to dinner, you say.

I do.

I'm going to feel self-conscious, you say.

There's no need to feel self-conscious, because the only person you need to worry about is me, and I won't be able to take my mind off of you. Or my eyes, I say.

What's even the point of those panties, you ask.

The point is to watch you put them on, and know you're wearing them, and think about taking them off you the whole time, I say.

You try to think of something to say, looking at the outfit you never imagined you'd wear but I cut you off.

That's enough. Just put it on. You said whatever I wanted this Valentine's Day and this is what I want, I say firmly.

You start by putting the panties on. You can hardly feel them but the black fabric against your skin follows the the curve of your ass and then disappears into your crack. In front the strings meet very low and draw a perfect little window around your pussy. You see me watching you adjust the strings licking my lips. Then you put on the bra and dress. The dress is snug against your ass but not tight, fitting you perfectly. Your tits are pushed up and together. You look stunning, sexy, and just dirty enough.

I hope you like this, because I feel ridiculous, you say.

You know you look sexy, I say, don't forget this.

I hand you a dark red lipstick. You put it on in the mirror and adjust your hair.

I can't wear any other makeup, you ask.

Just the lipstick, I say.

You put on some jewelry, fix your hair one last time and walk to the door.

Ready, let's go, you say.

One last thing, I say.

I'm holding the small metal buttplug in my hand, the one with the little red heart-shaped crystal on the base.

You're showing me what I'm in for later, you ask.

Not later, now, I say, bend over.

Before you can protest, I lean you over the sink and pull the back of your dress up. I pull aside the string in the back with one hand and put the buttplug in my mouth with the other. I spread your ass open and slip the wet plug into your asshole. It is warm and slick from my mouth and goes in without any resistance. You're too caught off guard to even clench. It's small. The part inside you is shorter than my pinkie, but about twice as wide. You gasp for a moment but I take you by the hand and whisk you out the door. The plug in your ass isn't uncomfortable, but you feel it with every step. You feel like I have a finger in your ass, or maybe just half a finger, that pushes in just a bit every time you step.

We get to the restaurant and sit down. When the waitress comes over and takes our drink order, you notice her staring at your cleavage. You order a martini and I order whiskey.

She was checking you out, I say.

More like judging me, you reply.

The martini comes and relaxes you as you drink it. The restaurant is full and we talk and they bring some appetizers. You don't feel the buttplug as much sitting down as you did walking. You still know that it's there, but it only moves when you shift your weight in the chair. Some time halfway through the martini, you feel like the buttplug is getting warmer inside you. It feels good like a warm finger. You catch yourself clenching a little around it. We get another round of drinks and talk as the restaurant fills up. You keep catching me staring at your tits while we talk. Not just a little glance, but staring hard. Like Clarence watching a sausage about to fall to the floor. You like it. You can almost see what I'm imagining doing to you as we talk and my eyes are dark and hungry on your body. As you drink the martini you start to think about it yourself. You imagine me pulling up your dress right here in the middle of the restaurant and fucking you in front of all these people. You are so distracted you don't realize you're grinding softly and slowly against the buttplug as you think of me bending you over. I notice though.

I lean over and whisper, how wet are you right now?

You realize you're soaked. You hope the material of the dress doesn't show because your pussy is dripping, you wouldn't be surprised if there was a puddle on the chair.

How did you know, you ask.

Your cheeks are flushed, and I can hear you breathing from here, I say, I think it's time to go.

I grab the waitress and tell her my name and room number and we don't even wait to see the bill.

In the elevator I stand behind you and kiss your neck, you grind your ass back into me. We're only on the third floor so we get to the room quickly. I take you over to the bed and take the dress and bra off.

I hope you're ready for your surprise, I say.

It's still sunset out and the bed is right by the tall glass doors to the balcony. I put a long curvy pillow on the bed. The material is black and satin, and the pillow is shaped like a B with one curve higher than the other. There is a small silicone square right in the center of the larger curve.I lay you down on it facedown. Your chest is on the smaller curve and the larger is under your hips. You feel the silicone pad is right under your pussy. The sides of the pillow have straps and I close them around your thighs. I take a thick silky white rope and tie your hands together, then tie them to the headboard. In a minute you are completely immobilized. You are still wearing the panties and the shoes. Finally, I take a silk blindfold and cover your eyes.

What an image, I say, it's really a shame you can't see what I'm looking at. But you will later, when I show you the pictures.

You sit immobile while you hear me walk around taking pictures.

I hope you hide those pictures where nobody can see them, you say.

Nobody will ever see these pictures, I say, though I can't promise they can't look through the window.

You hadn't even thought of that when you'd come in so flustered. You were spread open at the foot of the bed, no more than 3 feet from the tall glass doors leading to the balcony, overlooking the courtyard. The courtyard is small, just a couple little tables. Half a dozen rooms on the other side could sit on their balcony and be close enough to tell the color and shape of the base of the buttplug.

Oh my god! you say. Close the curtain!

Not a chance, I reply, that's what the blindfold is for, you won't be able to see them.

But they'll see me! you say.

There's nobody there, I say, yet.

You get a strange feeling in the pit of your stomach knowing that you're completely exposed. Then you hear a little click and realize the purpose of the silicone patch. It starts to vibrate. Nothing intense just a tiny little buzzing on your clit and the rest of your pussy. You hear another click and you feel me taking off your shoes then something warm and slick on your feet. I start with your toes then the soles with baby oil. It's at body temperature. You feel one hand on each leg, working up your calves then your thighs, first down the sides and the front then the back and finally the inside of your thighs. My fingers rubbing warm oil on every inch of you, exploring, moving up. My fingers are on your ass now. Squeezing your ass, slipping and sliding with the warm oil. I spread your cheeks and squirt a little oil in between and rub down. It's quick, I don't even linger, but you wish I'd slip a finger in. The slight buzzing of the silicone patch continues. You start to grind your pussy down into it. You wish it were just a little stronger, instead of just this tease. You're dripping wet as I keep massaging the oil from your inner thighs, up past your pussy, and around your ass, spreading your cheeks open, then quickly sliding my finger down your hole to your pussy. Never stopping. You're going crazy.

Then I stop. You wait a few seconds for me to start again, then a minute goes by, then another.

Are you there, you ask.

But I don't reply. You hear a click you can't recognize, but it sounds like a light switch. Then you hear the balcony door slide open. You feel me pull the buttplug out then you feel the breeze. It is just a little cool and the air against your soaking wet pussy, your asshole twitching from the plug coming out, and your oiled skin makes you shiver and twitch at the same time.

You feel my finger on your pussy. I slide in one tiny bit. One knuckle. Very slow in and out. You try to back up into it and get deeper but I also slide back. That's all you get for now. Soft and slow and shallow. Rubbing the inside of your pussy while the little vibrator tickles the rest of you. You're breathing hard. Moaning. Teased and frustrated.

Are you ever going to fuck me, you ask.

When I feel like it, I say. Patience.

I pull my finger out and slap you on the pussy, good and hard. Not hard enough to sting but hard enough to send a jolt from your pussy down to your toes and up to your eyeballs. Then another slap, right on your asshole. Another electric jolt. Then I slap your ass hard too.

You hear a cap come off, then you feel a big drop off lube on your asshole then my finger goes in. Same as with your pussy, just a single knuckle going in soft and slow back and forth. You start to grind, and I give you a little more. Let you fuck my finger. But only two knuckles. You're grinding hard and the vibrating on your clit and pussy and finger in your ass is driving you to the edge.

Then my finger comes out. Then I slap your pussy again, then your asshole then your ass.

I think there's somebody watching, I say.

What do you mean, you ask.

There's a girl sitting on her bed in the room just across from us. The door is closed and there's glare on the glass so it's hard to tell. But there's no question she's facing us and looking out the window.

You don't have much time to think about the girl because I put two fingers all the way in your pussy. I keep them in deep, but don't move them. I'm so deep you feel the rest of my hand against your pussy and clit. You're pushing back hard, really fucking my fingers. You feel your orgasm building, you're 3 or 4 thrusts away when I pull my fingers out.

Ohhhhhhhh, you moan. Then three slaps, pussy, asshole, ass.

Your pussy is clenching wanting my fingers back. But I give you nothing. You wait for a minute then another, calming down a bit, drifting away from coming.

Open your mouth, I say.

The two fingers covered in your pussy juice go in your mouth and you suck them hungrily. You can't see but the red lipstick is smeared all over your face from writhing and biting the bed.

I take my fingers away dripping wet from your mouth and you drool down your chin. Then you feel a finger on your asshole. It slides all the way in, easy from the lube. I pull it out then you feel two going in. It's tight. Sliding in slowly all the way in. You tense up, feeling my long hard fingers stretching out your soft tight little hole. You whimper a little and moan. You pull on the rope out of instinct but you're not going anywhere. You want to say something but know there's no use. Any complaining will make it worse. You have to be a big girl and take what I give you. And you do take it. Your ass still feels tight and stretching out, but the lube helps and the pleasure builds. Soon you're fucking my fingers just as hard with your asshole as you were with your pussy. Again, you feel your orgasm creeping up, and it's going to be a strong one. And again I pull my fingers out just in time. I leave you fucking the air for a few seconds, right on the edge of coming. Wanting to come, Needing to come. But you can't.

Then three slaps. This time the first on your asshole, then your pussy, then your ass.

She's definitely watching, I say, she came out and sat on the balcony. Good thing I turned on the lamp so she can see the show. She looks a lot like you, and she's wearing a robe. The poor girl is probably all alone on Valentine's Day. The least we can do is give her a show.

I make you sit for a couple minutes to calm down before the next round. Knowing that another woman is watching you get dominated like this gives you a strange feeling you can't describe. Not a bad feeling but something new.

You sit, blind, immobile, and totally exposed for two minutes that feel like hours. The breeze is cooler now, and you're burning up. Blowing cool on your pussy soaking wet, your asshole slick with lube and your skin covered in baby oil. Goosebumps rise on your skin.

Both my hands grab your ass and spread you open. My fingers squeezing you hard. You feel my tongue. Wet and hot on your pussy. Licking slowly the sides of your pussy, teasing you, moving down toward your clit then back up toward your hole. Soft little circles with my tongue. Another circuit, from your hole down the side to your clit, stopping a little longer this time then back up. Then another. Now my tongue in long licks instead of circles. Slower even again, stopping and licking your clit ten, eleven, twelve times. The vibrator and my tongue causing your clit to swell up. Twice more around with strong, slow wet licks. Then sucking. Hard sucking kisses first on the entrance to your pussy then along your pussy lips then finally on your clit. A long slow suck on your clit from behind, you feel my lips tight and my tongue swirling around. French kissing your clit for ten seconds then continuing. My fingers then roughly spread your pussy open and I shove my tongue inside your pussy. I fuck your soaking wet pussy with my tongue. My tongue is long and stiff and hot and wet in your pussy and you can hardly think. You lean back and fuck my face desperately wiggling your pussy to get my tongue in deeper. My nose buried in your ass hole. You feel it coming again, a hard devastating orgasm. You're almost there. And I pull away.

No no no no, you moan, please.

I don't respond, your hips are still grinding, you're humping the air furiously. Then I slap your pussy, once twice three times. Harder than before you shiver and moan. Then another five slaps hard and fast. You can hardly breathe your pussy is throbbing with pleasure.

Oh wow, I say, the girl across the way is touching herself and watching you.

What, you whisper, you can hardly think much less respond.

I'll let you see and then I'll give you your final present, I say.

I untie the rope from the headboard and rotate you and the pillow to face the window. I tie the rope to the foot of the bed. The breeze feels cool on your face and your nipples start to stiffen. I remove the blindfold. It takes a second for your eyes to adjust, before you start to take it in. Outside it's night, and there are a few dim lights below in the courtyard. Our room is fully bright, lit up like a stage. What strikes you is how close the balcony across the courtyard is. Closer than if you were sitting on our couch and they were standing at the backdoor. You see the figure there sitting in a chair and you can't make out anything but the shadow. How could I have known the details I mentioned. I'm behind you unwrapping something. You see the figure on the other balcony stand up and open the door and go back in the room. So much for that you think. Then a light goes on in the room, backlighting the balcony, clear as can be. She walks back out and you see her very well. She does look like you. Tall, brunette, with a round ass and long legs. She sits back down in the chair and her silky white robe opens, there's nothing on underneath. It's so close and clear you can even make out her pussy, newly shaved clean just like yours. She puts two fingers in her mouth and starts to rub her pussy. Her other hand pinches her nipple. Her eyes stare directly into yours. All of a sudden, the light vibrating from the pillow feels a lot stronger. Everything intensifies. You feel like she's going to make you come just with her eyes.

I come back in. I'm holding a pink dildo the exact shape and size as my dick, even to the balls at the bottom.

I had this made, I say, they sent me a mold and I used it then sent it back and then it came in the mail yesterday. Just in time. You always said you wanted to feel two of my dicks at once.

I'm already hard, I've been hard the whole time you were fucking my face. Now I return the favor. You open your mouth and I stick my dick inside. It's very warm, and I fuck your mouth deep, sticking my dick in your throat until you gag on it, then pulling it out. Then again. I pull my dick out of your mouth and push your head down. You suck my balls desperately. I pull away and go behind you.

Let's give this a try, I say.

I kneel behind you and slip the dildo slowly into your pussy. It feels exactly like my dick. Inch by inch I push it in until you feel the balls pressing against you. I start to slowly fuck you with it. You're in bliss, ecstasy, after what felt like hours of teasing, your pussy is full and getting fucked deep. It's so intense you forget about your audience and just ride the dildo for a minute. You open your eyes and remember she's there. Her fingers are deep in her pussy and she's twisting her nipple hard, her mouth is open, breathing hard. You feel the dildo come out.

Please, you say, I can't handle any more teasing. Please please fuck me make me come, you whisper.

I can't hear you, I say.

Yes you can, you say.

Say it louder.

I want you to fuck me.

Louder. Tell me you want me to fill both your holes.

Fill my holes please.

I can barely hear you. I know she can't.

Please, please, please, you moan, getting loud.

Please what.

Please fuck me, you shout.

Tell me you want me to fuck both your holes.

Fuck both of my tight holes fill me up baby please, you shout.

Tell me you're a dirty girl and you want to come with both your holes filled

Oh Baby, I'm your dirty girl, so fucking dirty. I want to come with you in my ass and my pussy. Make me come baby, you shout loud enough that anyone on the balconies or courtyards could hear you clearly.

Good girl.

Of course, the first hole I fill is your ass. You feel the head of my dick pushing against your asshole. After all the fun I've had with it so far, it's not tight as it was when we started, but it's still a really snug fit. You can't even resist, my dick is in your ass in a couple seconds. My balls rub against your pussy. You feel every inch. It's amazing, you feel like you're going to come like this. No fucking, nothing in your pussy, just your ass filled. The vibration is much stronger you realize. You're not going to last long. Your pussy is swollen and soaking wet after all the teasing and you feel my dick going in slowly. A little pain because you're so tight, but you forget about that instantly. You are filled up deep in both holes. Then you realize you can't tell the difference, which is the dildo and which is my real dick. First I fuck your ass. Slow strokes the whole length of my dick. It's fucking tight but the lube lets me go smoothly, the other dick deep in your pussy is so intense you can hardly breathe. But you are breathing, because your moans are loud and deep, burying your face into the sheets and pulling on the rope. Then it switches. The dick in your ass stays still, shoved balls deep inside, while I fuck you back and forth in your pussy, long deep strokes.

12