A Room with a Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting harder and harder. Not moaning anymore, you're screaming. You're going to come and you feel like you might explode into a million pieces when you do. Now I'm fucking you deep in your pussy, like you like, not in and out, just staying in deep as I can and going back and forth. Hard. You never thought you could get fucked this hard without getting broken or torn apart. Then it starts in your ass again. Back and forth, the whole length of my dick, sliding into your ass and back out. By now your asshole is completely relaxed and there's no resistance. You're just taking everything I'm giving you. You can't feel the difference between your ass and your pussy, everything just feels on fire with pleasure, and the vibrator on your clit is like an earthquake. You come hard. You scream like an animal, and your legs start to shake. Lucky for me you're still strapped down and not going anywhere. The orgasm ripples through your body in waves from the top of your head to your toes. Your pussy and asshole are convulsing. You try to push the dicks out of your holes, but I just fuck harder. You see colors you've never seen before. Just as the wave starts to recede, you realize I'm not stopping and there's another orgasm behind it. You lose count, you try to beg me to stop but nothing comes out but mumbled gibberish. What seems like an hour passes, coming in waves, you forget what planet you're on. It's only been a few minutes, and I'm going to come. The speed picks up and you realize my real dick is in your pussy because I'm pounding you like crazy. You feel my come shoot inside you, squirt after squirt, hot and hard. You've never felt me come so much and so hard. The shots of come inside you hit so strong it makes you come again. Finally, I pull my dick out.

You have no words and you can't think much less move.

Let's give our friend a little encore, shall we, I say.

I turn you back around facing your pussy to the balcony and turn the vibrator up. You can't see the girl anymore, you can barely focus your eyes at all. All you can do is lie there with your mouth open while I clean my dick with your tongue and twitch from the vibrator still on your clit as my come leaks out of your pussy and down your legs, and the cool breeze from the balcony blows on your skin.

12