A Room with a View

Story Info
Her new telescope leads to a sexual awakening.
1.4k words
4.19
24.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be the 'summer of a lifetime'.

At least, that's what the brochure said when the obnoxiously cheerful travel agent had handed it to me.

The brochure had been filled with sun-kissed models lounging on golden beaches, perfectly edited blue skies and water so clear you could see the seashells underneath.

As I looked out of the window at the grey sky and empty beach, my heart sank.

It was the last two days of my holiday and I couldn't have felt more disappointed. I'd just turned 18, and had saved for months in order to indulge in the 'luxury' package. All of those dull evenings babysitting and serving greasy food to greasy customers at the drive through had been for nothing.

The past three weeks had been the same. Overcast skies, an empty brown beach covered in beer bottles and buffering phone calls from my friends who were all having the time of their lives on a party cruise that I couldn't afford.

By week two, I'd stopped picking up their smug calls and instead moped around the crumbling hotel, occasionally sitting on the balcony when it was dry enough to watch the seagulls pick through the overflowing bins.

I sighed and checked my phone. A few missed calls from my friends, and a text from Mum and Dad.

'Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, love, stay safe and don't miss us too much!'

Of course, I'd had to pretend I was having a fantastic time. I couldn't have given them the satisfaction of their 'I told you so' moments. They'd been adamant I shouldn't have gone, and I knew they'd be worried sick if they knew how miserable I was.

So, I'd toughed it out- checking off the days in my calendar until I could get out of this dump and go back home.

I was still sulking when there was a knock at the door.

It was Leah, the woman who was staying next door. She was a slightly plump, freckled ginger, and had been staying in the hotel for the past two weeks with her husband. We'd become friends when I'd reluctantly had to ask for help operating the rusty old shower in my room.

"Hey, Kate!" She flustered. Her fiery hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall and she was wrapped in a fluffy dressing gown. "How's that bucket list coming along?"

I shrugged. I'd forgotten all about the stupid list I'd made before I'd left home.

"That good, huh?" Leah giggled. She was a nervous woman- and despite having at least ten years on me had the disposition of a schoolgirl.

Leah shuffled into the room and sat beside me on the creaky bed, her arms hiding something behind her back.

"We're leaving in the morning," She said, "I can't say I'll miss it! But it was so nice to spend time with you- it was like being 18 all over again! So I've bought you a little leaving present" She grinned and handed me a purple box with a large bow on top.

I smiled back politely, "Honestly, you didn't have to"

She shrugged and gestured for me to continue unwrapping the gift.

"I know you wanted to see a shooting star- it was on your list- and I thought this might help. There's a meteor shower expected tonight" She said, shifting nervously on the bed.

I slipped the lid off the box and grinned. My parents had always got me generic perfumes and makeup- they'd never understood why I was different to my sisters, and neither had I.

It was a blue telescope, and the excitement of receiving such a thoughtful gift washed over me. I leapt at Leah, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you'" I cooed.

Leah laughed- her freckled nose scrunching up- before pulling away.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily!" She smiled. "Promise you'll visit?"

I nodded and she planted a soft kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help but blush. I'd never been the affectionate type, never had a boyfriend and much to my disappointment- had never even had my first kiss.

Sure, maybe, I might have had a little 'girl crush' on Leah but it was probably only because I was lonely and she was the only person I'd really spoken to in the past few weeks.

Leah left hurriedly and I kicked myself for being so awkward. My friends had always joked that I was destined to be alone forever, and I was beginning to see the truth in it. I'd never understood how to talk to boys and had humiliated myself too many times to count.

A few hours later, dusk began to settle on the sleepy seaside town.

I'd set my telescope up on the balcony and I was sitting behind it, waiting for the darkness to creep across the sea. I texted Leah a photo of the setup, with a big thank you underneath it.

Strange, I thought, she'd opened it but not replied. I shrugged it off, confused as to why I cared so much.

That's when I saw her.

She was strutting across the beach, her usual shy shuffle gone and instead she walked as if she was performing.

Her hair was flying in the wind, and she was wearing nothing but a blue string bikini.

My hands were shaking but I couldn't help peering through the telescope. It was an amazingly clear picture- I could see Leah's golden tan lines as if she was only ten feet away. She was still prancing across the sand, weaving through litter with the elegance of a giselle. Her back was to me, she was gazing out to sea like a lovelorn pirate.

Guilt and confusion trembled through me as I admired her body. She looked soft, her long legs were slender and topped by a perfectly round ass.

She ruffled her hands through her hair and I watched- fascinated- as she unclasped the back of her bikini, exposing even more smooth, caramel skin.

My mind wandered as I imagined touching her back- her hair- her legs. I shifted nervously, feeling my heart pound in my chest as I thought about kissing her neck. Despite my lack of experience, my mind leapt about- wondering what it would be like to feel her gentle hands on my body...

I snapped back to reality when I saw her husband approach her. A pang of jealousy hit me as he held her from behind, almost obscuring Leah from view. He was kissing her neck and his hands must have been fondling her perfect breasts.

Instinctively, I angled the telescope for a better view.

They were alone on the beach, not that it seemed like it would have bothered them if they weren't.

He pressed his hips into Leah's round ass, and I watched her grind back into his thrusts, arching her back gracefully.

They tumbled onto the sand laughing as he slipped her bikini bottoms down her smooth legs, exposing her pink folds. I gasped but didn't take my eyes away from the telescope.

Leah was laid on her back, her legs spread wide as his hand massaged her inner thighs, working their way up to her glistening mound. He ran a finger along her slit, his other hand pulling his own shorts down.

He had two fingers inside of her tight hole, and was rhythmically pumping them while she grasped handfuls of sand in ecstasy.

I could feel my own wetness intensifying as I watched Leah's sex be explored. I moaned softly, lifting the hem of my dress to massage my own.

Her husband was stroking his erection, gently pushing the tip into her slippery entrance.

Leah quivered and I imagined it was her hands caressing my sensitive clit.

I watched in awe as he pushed his length inside of her, she threw her arms back in pleasure and spread her legs wider to accommodate him.

He was thrusting quickly, and I matched his pace with my fingers and my virginal flower.

I quivered, my body releasing months of tension with one gush of fluid. Leah was almost done too, he was thrusting rapidly and pulling her voluptuous hips towards him.

At last, he stopped, his body slumping over hers before gently pulling away.

Leah rolled in the sand, reaching for her phone.

Ping!

I looked at the glaring screen.

'Glad to see you're getting some use out of your gift ;)'

I flushed red, humiliated and fiercely aroused at the same time.

My hand shook as I texted back.

'Best. Summer. Ever'