First Time Showing Tits

Story Info
Wife agrees to show her tits to husband's best friend.
4.4k words
4.63
168.1k
220

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began innocently enough. Neither me or my wife Alex had ever thought about showing her amazing tits to another guy and certainly not letting him touch them. This is especially true because she is usually very reserved and modest and dresses accordingly. Her tops, shirts and blouses almost always buttoned up high and she always wears a bra, which is unfortunate because Alex has an amazing set of tits and are fun to watch when they are unencumbered.

Alex is 38 yrs old, a few inches over 5 feet, weighs around 130. She wears her blond hair long, just beyond her shoulders, has very light blue eyes and a dazzling smile. I'd describe her as very good looking but wholesome. Her strongest asset is definitely her chest. She wears a D or DD cup bra. Due to her their size, they do sag but are still full and very bouncy. With her light complexion, her areola and nipples are light pink and blend with her whitish skin and are very sensitive to the touch.

Even though Alex is conservative in nature and dress, that doesn't mean she is that way in the privacy of our home. Over the years, she has collected a wardrobe of sexy outfits she wears for me around the house. She has lots lacy bras, half cups, lace tops, teddies and sheer blouses, many of which she will wear without a bra. My hands down favorite outfit for her to wear, is a sheer blouse without a bra. Being able to see those beautiful big tits through her blouse and watch them sway, jiggle and move around underneath, is a sight to see!

A few weeks ago, my best friend was in town on business and we had him over for the day and dinner that night. He was flying out the following morning and had very little time to visit. Normally, he'd come and stay for a few days but this time it was in and out.

Ben and I have known each other since we were kids. Alex and he are close and get along like a brother and sister, lots of teasing and fun bickering. Ben is a widow of three years and has never re-married. He's a good-looking guy of 43 years but has chosen to remain single.

Ben's visit started out as they always do, hugs from both Alex and I, a kiss for her, a few drinks and a lot of catching up. We talked, laughed, joked and drank for several hours before having dinner and somehow, we got to talking about fantasies. Alex was intrigued by the topic and asked Ben what he always dreamed of happening or doing.

It was unusual for Ben to blush and he seemed taken back by Alex's question. Alex and I both sensed his uneasiness and Alex prompted him in a teasing way, saying, "Oh, come on Ben. We all adults here, be a big boy and tell us your deep dark secret, we promise not to laugh."

Ben became very serious and told us, "I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure if I should say. I'm pretty sure one both of you might be offended."

Well hell, there was no way we were going to settle for that answer, he had piqued our curiosity and weren't going to take "no" for an answer. Alex kept at him, assuring him we wouldn't judge or make fun.

He looked at both of us and asked, "You're sure about this, no hard feelings, no throwing me out?"

I couldn't imagine what he might say that would prompt such a reaction from either Alex or me, so I assured him all would be good no matter what he had to say.

With my and Alex's reassurances, Ben shared his long time fantasy. He told us he had always dreamed of coming to visit us and for Alex to greet him wearing something sexy, showing lots of cleavage and then later on, she would let him take photos.

I didn't see that coming, nor did Alex. She and I remained silent just for a moment, then Alex broke the silence. "Gee Ben, that's not near as bad as I thought, you had me worried for a minute." Then, trying to lighten the moment, she added, "Heck, I thought you were going to want to do something perverted! Having the hots for me is flattering and not something to be sorry for."

I wasn't totally sure Alex meant that. I'm sure she was taken back by his wish, especially when you consider how conservative she normally dresses. She's never been one to show off her breasts by wearing lowcut tops or anything of that nature. I'm sure she was shocked by his desire to see her tits but she hid it well.

Ben looked contrite and told Alex he appreciated it and apologized to both of us, saying, "Damn, I wish we hadn't gotten on this subject. I think it would have been better to just keep that wish to myself."

"Don't be silly, you're our best friend, you have nothing to feel bad about, I'm actually kind of flattered, you naughty boy!" That seemed to do the trick and the awkward moment passed.

Alex says, "Ok honey, your turn. What's your fantasy and don't tell me you've always wanted to see me dress sexy, I already do it for you!"

I answered her truthfully and confessed that it was similar to Ben's. I told her, "You're a sexy woman, you have a great body, you're very attractive but dress in a manner that hides your assets. I've always wished you lighten up a bit, wear sexy outfits. I like the idea of you showing some cleavage and showing your tits off."

Alex was shocked. I'm sure she has never suspected I felt like that and I don't think she knew what to say. She simply nodded her head and said, "Oh."

I felt I needed to lighten the mood and joked, "See, all men are alike, we all like tits." We all had a good laugh at that one, even Alex saw the humor in it.

"Ok sweetheart, Ben and I have bared our souls, you're turn, what's your naughty little secret?"

Hers was typical for a woman, something about being swept off her feet by a knight in shining armor, riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after. I should have known it wasn't going to be as good as ours.

We dropped that subject and got around to talking about more important things, dinner. I asked Alex what we were having and if I could help. She said she didn't need any help, dinner was going to easy and that it would be ready in less than an hour. "We're having baked pork chops in a mushroom sauce, roasted potatoes and fresh green beans, I'll have it ready in no time, you guys sit back and relax."

I fixed Ben and I another round or drinks, Alex was drinking wine and poured her own. Ben and I chatted in the family room which is off the kitchen. Alex was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

After dinner was in the oven, it got quiet in the kitchen but I just figured Alex was working on something else. Boy, did that turn out to be an understatement!

About 15 minutes later, Alex walked out and gave me the shock of my life, Ben's too. She had changed clothes and the change was magnificent!

Alex was still wearing her black leggings but had changed her top. She stepped up in front of Ben and I wearing one of her lace bras, the kind that has low cups that show the top half of her breasts and over that was a silk floral silk robe. She had it tied at her waist but had left it open on the top so the cups of her bra were visible.

The bra she chose was my favorite. The way it was cut left little to the imagination, with just some thin lace covering her areola. When she walked into the room, our eyes were immediately drawn to lots of white jiggling breast tops coming our way.

Alex stopped just feet away, put her hands on her hips, did a slow pirouette for us and asked in what I can only describe as a sultry voice, "Is this what you had in mind?" as she looked at Ben, then turning to me, "You like this? You like me dressing like this in front of our friend? Is this sexy enough?"

I truly didn't know what to say or how to react. A fantasy is one thing, actually having your wife standing there dressed like that in front of your best friend with most of her tits exposed is another.

I found my voice and stammered out, "Yeah, I mean, yeah, you look great. That outfit is more than I could have asked for! You're incredible."

Ben didn't have to be asked, her echoed my statement and told Alex, "Damn Alex, that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, you look better than I even dreamed!"

Our fumbling over ourselves seemed to please Alex, she smiled and simply said, "Good, I'm glad you like it because this is what I'm wearing for dinner."

Since dinner was still a while off, Alex sat with us and we drank our drinks. I was sure Alex was feeling the effects of her wine and that had probably helped her in her decision to change into something sexy. Whatever her reason, I had no objection. She looked stunning and I couldn't have been more proud. I had no doubt Ben was enjoying every minute and every inch of Alex's bare breast tops.

Dinner was ready and we ate in the dining room. Alex served us and made a point to bend over slowly and take her time while serving Ben, allowing him a great view of her tits, which were only inches from his face and straining to fall out of her bra.

Shortly after dinner, Ben got a business call he needed to take and it gave Alex time alone.

I told her I was shocked that she was wearing such a revealing outfit but that I loved it. I complimented her on the look, telling her I was sure Ben was impressed as well, then asked, "So what are you going to do? How far are you taking this?

Alex apologized for her attire and asked if I was upset. I assured her I wasn't and to the contrary, I was enjoying it and that she was allowing Ben to see some of her he'd only dreamed of seeing. "I think this is very sexy, I kind of like this side of you."

"I'm glad you're not upset. This isn't easy for me, I almost chickened out but I've always felt so bad for Ben after losing his wife, I wanted to do something special for him."

I reached out and ran my hand over the tops of her exposed breasts and told her, "Well you're certainly showing him plenty but you didn't answer my question, how far are you going with this?

She thought about it and told me she really didn't know. She knew part of Ben's fantasy was to photograph her but wasn't sure she could go that far and it would depend on what kind of photos he wanted and how I felt about letting her do it.

I was a little apprehensive but told her, "Why don't we play it by ear and let's see how things go. If you want, I can sort of orchestrate things if he suggests taking photos, that way you won't have to feel like it's all your doing."

Alex liked the idea and said she would try but couldn't promise any more than she'd already done. I could tell see was nervous and had hidden it well from Ben.

Meanwhile, I had some thinking to do. How much was I willing to let Alex show? Just sexy revealing photos and plenty of cleavage or would I let him expose her breasts completely, nipples and all? I wasn't sure.

Ben's call took almost a half hour, so Alex and I had plenty of time to think things over. During that time, I noticed she had poured another glass of wine, building up a little courage, perhaps?

I had made my decision, I wanted to let Alex continue to show off for Ben and let him see just a bit more of her.

As we visited, I finally got the nerve to ask Alex, "Honey, not that I'd ever get tired of seeing you in that outfit, would you be up for a change of outfits? Another sexy one, your pick?"

Alex didn't hesitate, she agreed and left to change into something else. This gave Ben and I time to talk.

Ben was first to speak, "You guys don't have to do this, I shouldn't have said anything. Alex looks great in that revealing top, even better than I imagined but she doesn't have to do this. She can stop at any time and I'll be happy. She's made my day! Hell, she's already made my year!"

I told Ben I appreciated it and that so far, Alex was ok with it and wanted to fulfill his fantasy as best she could, even though it's a little awkward for her. "Let's wait and see what she comes out wearing next. I'm sure we're going to like it." We sipped our drinks and waited patiently to see what was next.

When Alex came back, she had changed into a short black skirt, just above her knees and a black strapless bustier. It was made of lace, very see through with cups cut low enough that they barely cover her nipples and areola.

She walked a little more quickly than normal back into the room, her tits to bounce seductively, looking like they may actually bounce all the way out of her top. This top was also one of my favorites. Ben muttered, "Wow!"

Watching how Alex walked in and how she was presenting herself, I got the impression she was actually beginning to enjoy herself. She sure as hell had an attentive audience. She smiled at us and asked us, "Does this one meet with your approval?"

Ben enthusiastically voiced, "Oh yeah! Damn, Alex, you look amazing. It's a shame you've been hiding all that for all these years, it's a great look on you and with your looks and that outfit, WOW is all I can say."

His comments pleased Alex and she broke into a genuine smile and thanked him as she turned back and forth, like she was posing while showing us her outfit from different angles.

I had to agree with Ben, she really did look fabulous. I was enjoying the fashion show as much as he was.

What I liked best about this top over the other one, was that instead of having cups that fully cradled her breasts from underneath and the sides, this one cupped her from underneath but didn't have high sides that curved up, it went straight across, leaving the tops and outsides of Alex's breasts more visible. The only thing it hid was the bottoms of her breasts and her nipples. Sexy but still covering,

We sat and talked, all the while enjoying Alex's breasts, especially when she laughed. With her breasts pretty much unrestrained in her top, any movement or laugh caused them to jiggle nicely. A guy could never tired of that!

After ogling Alex for about an hour, I took a chance and asked Ben, "So Ben, in this fantasy of yours, what was Alex wearing for your photos?

"Just a blouse. She had it buttoned up high like she always does and I was trying to get her to open it so I could take pictures of her tits."

"Hum, that doesn't sound too bad, what do you think honey, do you want to put on a blouse and give it a try?"

Alex agreed to "try" and went to find a suitable blouse. When she returned, she surprised me because she had chosen a thin yellow chiffon button up. She had it buttoned to her neck and without wearing a bra under it, it showed her erect nipples poking out under it. It was also thin enough that if you looked closely, you could make out the outline and shape of her breasts, through the material.

While Ben was fiddling with his phone for pictures, Alex told him, "If I'm going to do this, you are going to have to position me and adjust my blouse the way you want it. I don't know what to do and I'm not sure how much I'm going to let you see, so bear with me on this."

"Of course, Alex, we will only do as much as you're comfortable with. You can say no at any time, I promise. I'm just thankful that you're allowing this, you'll never know how much."

"Oh, and that goes for you too. Stop me anytime you're not ok with a photo." speaking to me this time.

Alex told Ben she was ready and asked where he wanted her. Ben had her sit on the sofa with her legs tucked under her with her hands in the lap. He said, "Just a few quick pics like this, not wearing your bra under such a thin blouse and seeing your nipples poking out like that is a great shot all by itself."

Him openly commenting on her nipples made Alex blush a little. So far, she was doing fine.

Ben had Alex shift positions and hold her arms differently as he took several pics with her blouse fully buttoned.

When done with those, Ben asked her if he could unbutton her blouse a little. Alex nodded her ok. I thought it odd that he didn't ask her to unbutton it herself and chose to do it himself. I was curious to how this would go.

Ben unbuttoned four buttons, opening it to just between Alex's breasts, only allowing a tiny bit of cleavage to show. He took some photos like that then asked, "Can I pull your blouse open a little, just to show more of your chest. Again, Alex nodded her ok.

He took hold of her blouse and gently opened both sides so it showed more chest and also arranged it so it stayed out from her chest, allowing a view of the tops of Alex's breasts.

Ben had Alex hold still so her blouse remained open and he moved around her, taking photos of her from different angles, making sure the shots showed as much breast as possible.

After finishing those, he asked Alex if she was doing ok and if she was good with everything so far. He looked to me and asked me the same. Both of us told him we were fine.

Pleased, Ben again asked Alex if he could unbutton her blouse down more. She was hesitant and looked to me. I nodded my head yes and Alex told him, "I guess so. Don't go too far."

Ben agreed and unbuttoned one more button and let Alex check to see how low and open her blouse was. She was ok with it, so Ben asked, "One more, maybe two?" Alex nodded yes but said nothing.

Since the buttons on Alex's blouse were close together, Ben unbuttoned two more. This opened Alex's blouse down to the bottoms of her breasts.

Ben pulled her blouse open on both sides as he'd done earlier, enabling him to see inside for the next photos. Since I wasn't at the correct angle, I couldn't see into her blouse but I was sure Ben was now able to see Alex's nipples.

He took several more photos of Alex with her blouse gaping open, not doubt showing her nipples in the photos.

Alex seemed to be doing ok and looked relaxed sitting there on the sofa with her blouse open and gaping. I asked, "You doing ok?" She said she was fine.

That was good, because I was getting into watching her pose and letting Ben see more of her tits. Deep down, I think Alex was too.

Ben asked, "Are you ready for a few more?" Alex told him, "So far, so good." He took that as an ok.

Leaving Alex sitting in the same position, he had her turn slightly to her right, which caused the left side of her blouse to gap even more. Ben didn't ask to unbutton another button this time, he just slowly pulled both sides of her blouse open more, exposing the insides of her breasts almost to her nipples.

When he had her blouse the way he wanted, he checked with Alex for an ok and took his pictures. From my position, I was seeing my wife sitting on our sofa, legs tucked under her, hands in her lap with her blouse open in the front almost to her waist, with the lapels of her blouse pulled out far enough from her chest and to the side enough for Ben to easily see inside her blouse and photograph almost all her breast and nipple.

Ben took multiple shots of Alex in this pose, many of them close enough that they would clearly show her nipple.

Next, Ben asked, "Another button or two? as he looked to Alex. She smiled and told him, yes.

This was the moment I'd been anticipating. The only next logical pose was to expose Alex's breast. I think she knew it too and didn't tell Ben, no, which was a good sign. I was hoping she'd let him.

Ben unbuttoned two more buttons, leaving only one undone. The moment of truth had arrived and I watching intently while Ben slowly pulled the left side of Alex's blouse off her breast, exposing it completely. Her white breast and pink hard nipple looked so inviting. I also noticed when Ben pulled her top open, the backs of his fingers rubbed over her nipple, causing it to pop back after each finger passed over it. I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or accidental, but I liked it.

From the quick intake of breath from Alex, I think she had enjoyed it as well. This was much more than I thought would happen or that Alex would allow. It was for sure, the most erotic thing I'd even seen.

With one breast now fully exposed, Ben wasted no time and took several photos from different angles, moving out to capture Alex's entire body in the photos and then back in close, concentration on her from the waist up and her bare breast.

12