A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 01

Story Info
Two females get to know each other.
4.2k words
4.7
12.2k
14

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This first chapter will be a bit of a slow burn but fear not, the sex is cumming! After reading some reader comments from my previous stories I decided to devout some additional background for context. Hopefully, I've found the right balance. I continue to welcome your critique, suggestions and requests!

Chapter 1 A Fresh Start, New Diggs and a New Friend

The breakup had been as crappy as any I suppose. Sadness and loss on both sides eventually led to the realization that trying to understand how it all fell apart, really didn't matter anymore. After three months of pain and anguish dealing with finances and shared belongings, the hard emotions had given way to the practicalities of finding and planning a new life -- alone. The bitterness of what brought the relationship to an end had gradually receded. The unknowns of a fresh start thankfully occupied the focus of today and hopefully tomorrow.

It was only supposed to be a short term arrangement when I answered the ad to share a two bedroom apartment with a woman ten years my junior. I figured I would be back on my feet and ready for a place of my own within six months. Two years and counting is a scenario I never would have imagined. It seems like so long ago, that first meeting with Hannah at our -- no, make that her apartment.

It was the last Saturday in March and still cold enough outside to feel like winter. This girl with blonde curls and sparkling brown eyes gave off an outward sense of confidence that was beyond her age. I felt drawn to Hannah that very first meeting. Like myself, Hannah's body was toned and in good shape. Given the age difference, she likely worked at it far less than I.

The apartment was less spacious than the house I had left behind but more than enough room for two girls on opposite work schedules. The very next weekend I moved in and began unpacking my clothes and the few things I had taken when I moved out. Fortunately, the room was largely furnished complete with a four poster bed with a canopy above. It wasn't new by any means but the mattress was firm and I was more than happy to have it. Looking back, the distinctive wear marks on each of the tall posts should have piqued my curiosity but at the time, I just chalked it up to the bumps and mars that come with used furniture.

The two of us settled in pretty quickly as roommates. Despite our respective busy work lives, we managed to cross paths during the week and soon found ourselves spending more time together on the weekends. I quickly learned that Hannah was as outgoing as her personality had suggested and when it came to pot and alcohol, it was readily apparent that she could go with the best of them. Often after a night out for dinner or to the local pub, we would head home to drain one last bottle of wine whether or not either of us needed it.

It had all seemed so easy and comfortable back in those early days when I thought of us as equals. As our friendship grew, we began to share more and more with one another. I learned that Hannah had fast tracked her way through University and was already two years into a job that might turn into a career. She had dated quite a bit it seemed but was vague on the details and I respected the limits to her disclosure without pushing for more.

I was similarly vague about the breakup with my ex and liked that she did not pry into my history any more than I had of hers. Whatever circumstances had preceded us becoming roommates quickly felt like old history as our friendship and closeness grew. I began to feel the desire to share more with my newest friend but something in my gut made me hold back. But that was then. That was before I had either lost control or perhaps more honestly, chosen to yield control.

The first subtle change in our relationship came when Hannah met her current boyfriend, Jake. Though quick-witted and a little too cocky, he had a great sense of humor and I could see why Hannah liked his company. Personality aside, Jake was quite a looker and not one that I would have brushed off at the bar had he given it an honest effort. He worked in construction and the heavy lifting and long days in the sun had sculpted his body into a fine looking specimen indeed.

The more time I spent with Jake, the more my fondness for him grew. As a trio, we always had a great time together. The new couple never seemed bothered by my presence and always offered to include me in their plans. With very little in the way of my own social life at that time, I almost always took them up on the offer.

Hannah and I still managed to carve out time 'just for the roomies' as she would say, but obviously it wasn't what it had been in the first three months before the arrival of Jake. I wasn't anywhere near ready to hit the singles market yet and was usually happy to go along as the third wheel or spend some good time alone with a new book. The other change in our routine was the end of the night. It was during this period that I came to realize just how thin the walls were. Not only could I hear the unmistakable sounds of sex, I could often make out parts of their conversations before, during and after the act.

At first, I tried to politely ignore my new friends' long nights of pleasure but even with a pillow over my head, I could still make out the primal noises. It was the imagination as much as the sounds that had me abandoning any notions of minding my own business. Soon I was rubbing myself in time and trying to arrive at orgasm at the very moment I'd hear the announcement of Hannah's.

These two liked to fuck. They liked to fuck hard and they liked to fuck often. If ever they had a quickie, it had to be when I wasn't around. I could count on one orgasm for sure and often two, before falling asleep to the sounds of them carrying on for God knows how long. I quickly became an addicted oral voyeur and started to look forward to the moment they would announce they were heading to bed so that I could pleasure myself on their inspiration.

As I listened to their shared passion I tried to imagine the scenes I could hear so clearly. I could picture them naked, their bodies melded as one. The sweat glistening on their skin as they pushed each other to mutual ecstasy. The more I listened, the more detailed my imagination became. What did Jake's ass look like as it flexed and drove in between my roommate's thighs? Was she shaven or au natural like my own downy curls? How did her nipples look extended? How would they look wrinkled and erect and ever so cautiously teased between Jake's teeth?

I could hear when she would take him in her mouth. When Hannah sucked cock it was not a quiet affair and by the sounds of his groans, I was fairly certain that she was quite skilled in the art of fellatio. And Jake's appreciative commentary confirmed that Hannah was more than happy to receive his cum in her mouth. Not to be outdone, there was no mistaking the amount of time Jake labored away with his tongue. Hannah's running dialogue made it clear not only that she appreciated being licked, and expected it almost every time they were together.

Perhaps if I'd just minded my own business none of my current life of sexual depravity would have come to be. Listening, though invasive on a personal level, seemed harmless enough as the innocent victim who just happened to share a thin wall with the sex crazed lovers. And given that they didn't seem to make any effort to be quiet, I quickly abandoned any sense of guilt. If only my growing thrill of voyeurism had stopped there!

When I asked to borrow Hannah's computer it was completely innocent. Neither of us owned a tv and we would always stream Netflix or Amazon on her laptop. I had yet to go out and purchase one of my own and usually kept myself distracted scrolling through my iphone. But with Hannah away more often than she had been, I looked to movies to fill the void.

Hannah had no problem with my use of her computer and pointed out several alternative sites where I could find streaming movies for free. Of course, I could have taken the laptop anywhere but I didn't want Hannah to come home and find me asleep in my room with her computer so I usually just watched from her room. She had a good work desk with a comfy roll back chair. Many a night, found me fast asleep in a comfy blanket on that chair. A tussle of my hair or a gentle caress of my shoulder would alert me to Hannah's return.

Chapter 2 The Accidental Discovery

My movie and net surfing routine was completely innocent in the beginning. Even knowing that I could browse in private I wouldn't have thought of searching porn. That, I kept to the safety of my own phone in my own room. And I'm sure I never would have crossed that line if not for a discovery that occurred completely by accident. It was just a sneeze. Who would have thought that grabbing for a kleenex could have led to all of this? A damned kleenex box! Nothing special or any different than any other cardboard store-bought box of kleenex except that as I pulled at a tissue this box rattled. Who in the world would not have reached inside?

As my fingers probed the box I discovered a treasure trove of thumb drives. A momentary flash of confusion quickly changed to the realization that hidden thumb drives were hidden for a reason. I retracted my hand instinctively as though I had touched a hot stove. As I sat contemplating what I had discovered, I felt my heart racing and my breath quickening. In my mind, I was fairly certain or should I say embarrassingly hopeful of what I had found. Or maybe not? What to do? The honorable move would have been to ignore it and go back to Netflix. But.... maybe just one peek?

My self-control lasted for over an hour. As I paced back and forth trying to summon the courage to do the right thing, the darker regions of my soul searched for a justification to follow the other path. I knew better than to peek. There really should not have been any debate about the matter. I valued and respected my roommate and always trusted that she honored my privacy. Maybe it was because of the many sex sessions I had unknowingly been a party to. I knew I shouldn't but the craving only grew stronger the longer I pondered whether to take action.

How could I face Hannah after peeping into possibly her most private moments? If in fact, these thumbs had very private information, why weren't they better hidden? Maybe, I rationalized, they were nothing more than collections of music or poetry. This didn't seem likely. The excitement of it all had me both anxious and horny. I could have just gone off to my room for a very satisfying session with my fingers. There would always be another day to reconsider the matter. But then I realized she might move the stash of drives and I would forever be left wondering what I might missed out on.

Emptying the box I discovered no less than 18 thumb drives. None of them were labelled. Maybe they were all empty? More hollow justification while knowing that I had already made the decision to pry. I had rough ideas about what I hoped to find and the anticipation had my heart racing ever faster. With trembling hands, I plugged in the first thumb and confirmed my darker suspicions. The title that popped up read, 'My Guys'. The index showed thirty separate videos. It was my last opportunity to turn back but I knew in my heart that I could not.

Each of the videos involved my roommate having sex with different men. Though the appearances of the men varied greatly, each was quite attractive and in very good physical shape. The more I watched, the more fascinated I became by my new found love of voyeurism. I compared their bodies to each other and to the comparatively few that I had seen up close and personal. Mostly, I was curious about their cocks and whether any particular type seemed to curry more favor with Hannah.

One video in particular had me pausing and rewinding several times. Springing up from the hairless and muscled thighs of a dark skinned young man that looked almost too young for Hannah, was a cock the likes of which I had never seen in person. His member was at least eight inches in length and judging from the five minutes it took him just to enter her, his width had to be at the limit of what she could accommodate. Having never tried bedding such a profoundly sized penis myself, I watched with close curiosity to understand the moment when Hannah's initial looks of understandable caution gave way to obvious bliss as that thick member stretched and filled her in ways that most men could not.

For over 45 minutes without pause, that turgid, meaty, dark flesh sunk deep and then retracted, glistening with their combined fluids. Each thrust was punctuated with the slap of his balls against the cheeks of her bum. Hannah's wetness flowed endlessly down the crack of her ass. With each extraction her inner lips clung to his veiny shaft as though begging him not to pull out. Her nails alternated between digging into his muscled glutes and bracing against his hips to let him know when he was thrusting too deeply.

I sat back after scrolling through the whole drive and though I'd resisted touching myself, I knew that my cheeks were flush and could feel the dampness in my black lycra panties. Though I failed at the time to consider the implications for myself, I realized an added thrill when it suddenly became obvious that each of the videos were clearly made without the knowledge or consent of Hannah's otherwise willing partners. What a horny and devious minx I had for a roommate!

I myself, have never had the guts to try such a thing but the thought made me wonder what it would have been like to have kept a video diary of my every sexual experience to play back whenever I liked. I thought back to my first awkward sessions of dry humping and unskilled fingering as I and an equally inexperienced partner, began the journey of learning how to pleasure ourselves and each other. That progressed to the next phase of somewhat more practiced sex with steady boyfriends, searching for every available opportunity to find a location to fuck each other silly. Then came the 'after the bar' sex with those who had been limited in connection as 'friends with benefits'. And finally, there were the few but not insignificant, setups or pickups with strangers that had sometimes led to the most random and surprisingly enjoyable sexual escapades.

All of my past escapades were burned deep in memory but not with the detail that a video recording would provide. Oh, how I would have loved to replay a few of those in color, to enjoy over and over. What a thrill to be able to watch myself with others as both participant and voyeur at the same time. As these thoughts sent my heartrate beating ever faster, I had to admit that the nastiness of making the surreptitious recordings without a partner's knowledge was so wickedly exciting.

I looked down at the rest of the collection on the table and couldn't wait to explore each and every one of them. Any pretext of how wrong it was for me to be peeping and snooping had been completely abandoned. It was without a doubt, one of the most sexually thrilling situations I had ever experienced and my raging hormones were now guiding all decisions.

The next several thumb drives were longer videos featuring some of the guys I had already watched in the first compilation of Hannah's conquests. Some were obviously either sent to Hannah from her lovers or she had recorded them online. Another compilation video had guys masturbating and cumming at Hannah's direction and in each of them, they were not permitted to cum until she gave permission. Though Hannah didn't always appear in those videos you could hear her voice and her breathing in each.

The more I watched, I began to discern a common theme. When it came to sex with Hannah there was a clear balance of control and without question, it was she who took charge and always got exactly what she wanted. She would instruct in precise detail as her partners pleasured themselves. Hannah would tell them when to stroke or how fast or when to caress their balls. At times, when it appeared they were just on the verge of cumming, she would abruptly make them stop and squeeze the shafts of their cocks so tightly that it made the purple domed heads swell and leak rivulets of precum.

Over and over, Hannah would assert her control and bring these men to the frenzied brink before sharply denying them their release only to repeat the scenario time and time again. But it was the moment that Hannah was finally willing to let each of them cum that really blew me away. She would ask them if they were ready to cum and each would desperately confirm that they were. She would then ask them if they remembered the rule and again, each would answer in the affirmative. She cautioned them not to disappoint her or they'd be cut off.

So enthralled were each of her 'subjects' and so desperate to ejaculate, that it was clear they would have done anything asked of them. "Remember" she would say to each, "if you ever want to enjoy my company again and if you ever expect to put that gorgeous thing you prize above all else in my body, you will now do as you've been trained!" And on the word 'trained' in each video and with each guy there was an immediate ejaculation followed by the camera panning to their face to capture the moment their cum covered hands and fingers came to be cleaned.

To think that a woman could convince just one man to even taste, let alone consume his own ejaculate, seemed incredible. It certainly was not anything I had ever witnessed let alone, considered. Having tasted male cum myself, I knew it not to be any big challenge but had never considered a man tasting his own, especially not at the demand of a woman. Witnessing Hannah exact such control over each and every one of these men, was truly awe inspiring.

When I plugged in the fifth video I was completely blown away. The info box popped up entitled, 'The Girls'. For several moments it felt as though I had stopped breathing though the pounding of my heart confirmed I was still alive. Sure enough, like the first video I watched this was another compilation of Hannah's conquests but this time with women. There were twenty-eight video recordings of my roommate doing all things lesbian that I had ever imagined and several acts I had never considered. Without conscious thought, I realized that my left hand had slipped into my panties and had begun to meticulously rub at my throbbing clitoris.

Hannah's personal lesbian videos were distinctly different from the previous ones I had viewed. In each of the 'guys' videos, there was no question that Hannah was completely in control. As I began to scroll through these latest 'girls' videos, the element of control was not always the same. It seemed that depending on the woman or perhaps simply on Hannah's whim, she was either dominant or submissive.

The very first video showed Hannah with a spunky brunette covered in freckles. She looked to be in her early 20s and judging by her reactions, didn't seem as though she had ever been with another woman before. Hannah explored her every orifice and brought her to a screaming orgasm before allowing her to rest before instructing her how to provide the same intense pleasure to another woman. Her tone was more educational than demanding and in this young beauty, she had found a most willing student. The curly haired brunette appeared in eight videos in all. Her confidence grew with each experience but at all times, Hannah remained very much dominant and in control.

Like a child who can't stop eating until the bag of chips is completely empty, I continued to watch and pleasure myself despite having already achieved two incredibly powerful orgasms. I now had to admit that a new addiction had formed inside me. I couldn't say for sure if it was more about secretly watching or the actual scenes of the video, but each element was equally powerful and left my hands shaking as I reached to plug yet another thumb drive into the computer.

12