A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera opened with a woman who looked to be in her mid-forties and dressed smartly in a professional business suit. "Come here Hannah and please me now!", were the opening lines. When Hannah responded with, "yes Mistress Susan", no doubt remained as to who was in charge. This new character, Susan resembled a slightly blonder version of Jennifer Anniston perhaps playing the role of all powerful executive. It was breathtaking to see Hannah so accepting of a submissive role after having appeared so dominant in most of the previous videos.

Hannah was so sexually fluid in her ability to give and yield control that it made her all the more desirable. She was a woman who seemed equally powerful even when fully accepting of her role as a submissive. My new perspective of my roommate was that of a sexual being of the ages who could adapt to power and gender as the situation required.

I watched breathlessly as Hannah began to undress her 'Mistress'. Under the day's power suit was an expensive black lace garters with matching bra and panties. As those delicate garments were removed, Mistress' fulsome breasts stood up on their own capped by large brown areola. Her pubis was shaved in a precise landing strip while her lips were smooth and bare. It was readily apparent that this was a woman who had taken great care of her body.

Hannah started with a back massage while straddling the older woman's hips. As she leaned forward to rub and kiss her shoulders she began to rock back and forth and it was obvious she was attempting to stimulate her clit on the woman's ass. Hannah's attempt to stimulate herself was quickly put to an end as the older woman reminder her that her focus was to be the giver of pleasure.

The light but direct scolding was immediately followed by Hannah being ordered to lay on her back on the floor. Mistress squatted over her face and began to rub herself on Hannah's mouth and nose. She seemed to do so without regard for Hannah, almost as though she was on some inanimate object. She purposely made it obvious that she was just using Hannah for her own pleasure; for her part, Hannah appeared all too happy to oblige.

The Mistress ground her labia and clit on Hannah's face and tongue for quite some time. When she finally came with heaving breaths, Hannah's face was completely covered in the woman's exquisite wetness. As if by practiced routine Hannah's mistress found a spot on the floor and buried her head onto a comfy pillow while leaving her toned ass raised in the air.

"You may take your position and make yourself cum now my precious one."

And just like that, Hannah moved behind her and began masturbating herself while aggressively tonguing Mistress' puckered backside. What followed was another earth shattering orgasm for Hannah and yours truly!

When I looked at my watch I couldn't believe that I had sat there viewing my roommate's sexual video diary for over 2 hours. I had cum multiple times and each was at least as powerful as the first. With trembling hands, I placed the thumb drives back into the Kleenex box and hoped they would remain there for further viewing. Grabbing an herbal tea, I retreated to my room and hoped to fall asleep quickly and avoid the awkwardness of facing my roommate after all that I had just seen.

12