A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 04

Story Info
An Agreement with no boundaries.
5.9k words
4.8
7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 4

Chapter 5 Hard Choices

I spent the rest of the day and night drinking wine all alone. I thought of watching something mindless online but that would have meant sitting at the scene of the crime and for the moment, I had chosen to stay as far away from Hannah's room as possible. A restless sleep led to a late sleep-in and I awoke to the same feeling of dread that had carried me to bed the night before.

As I looked around my once comfy surroundings, my mind raced desperately for an escape. Perhaps I could pack up and move before she returned. Leave the city and start a new life where nobody knew me and hopefully, would never learn of the mischief I'd been up to. Though desperate, it was tempting but obviously not practical. I couldn't quit my job and I certainly couldn't walk away without learning of Hannah's intent. After all, she left not just my videos but all of hers for me to view. When she departed for the weekend, it was on an excited note. There was no anger in her voice or any sense of condemnation. And, now I knew why she wanted the two of us to spend the night alone.

I resigned myself to simply face the music. She had seen me masturbate. I had seen her do that and so much more. She had recorded me without my knowledge. But it was I who had first invaded her privacy. But as I looked at the situation as fairly as I dared, I had to admit feeling that her actions were justified whereas mine were just plain sneaky.

Hannah had said she'd be home at 8 o'clock. It was 3 pm and I had thus far avoided going back to her room until a sudden memory hit me and ramped up my anxiety. How could I have forgotten? The word document that was in 'my folder'. I had been so conflicted over seeing myself in those videos and realizing that I'd been caught, that I'd shut down the computer and forgot to go back to see what other surprises were in store.

With great hesitation, I went back to Hannah's room and turned on the computer. Glancing to the bedside table to my left brought back feelings of guilt and embarrassment. How so bold I had been when navigating solely by hormones and now look at me! Sitting upright, my whole body rigid with nervous anticipation, I clicked and opened the word document. To say that I was dumbfounded understated the case by miles.

My dearest Sarah, by now you have no doubt watched your videos. I can only imagine your mix of emotions and I hope that you are not angry with me. However, by now you have also realized that it was you who first began with the intrusive prying behavior and so I call this tit for tat. Except, you've witnessed and invaded to a far greater degree of my privacy than I have of yours. And so, for this reason, I have decided that the spirit of fair play demands there must be a means of equalizing the situation.

Now, before I continue, I want to make certain things abundantly clear. With most friends or roommates, a situation such as ours would have disastrous consequences including the likely result that neither party would be able to find the comfort to remain friends, let alone roommates. If I haven't let you know in so many ways already, I want you to realize just how much I cherish our friendship. You are the best roommate I've ever known and it is my sincere desire that we will continue to grow together and to remain the closest of friends for the rest of our lives.

It is for these reasons that I've had mixed feelings about manipulating you into the position you now find yourself but please remember that it was you and your prying eyes that set all of this in motion!

No doubt you are now experiencing a wide range of emotions. I'm going to suggest that you take a moment of pause and consider that nothing has to be wrong about where we now find ourselves.

I also ask that you be honest with yourself and look inward. How much pleasure have you felt in the last couple of months? Have you ever experienced such intense orgasms -- sorry, but obviously I've seen them.

I paused as suggested and tried to take it all in. Hannah's admission that she had orchestrated this all from the beginning, made me less conscious of my own guilt. I knew in my heart that I would continue to read on but not without a genuine sense of unease. I of course, wished to remain friends with Hannah. I admired her in so many ways and seeing her private personality in the many videos had only added to my fondness for her.

It was the sexual element of the decision that both excited and terrified me. I'd never had a friend reveal herself so completely. I'd never known such a sexually powerful woman before, let alone one who was ten years my junior. I'd never identified as bisexual let alone, lesbian but could not deny the eroticism I felt in watching her with others.

As I pondered what would come next, my mind was awash it what it would mean to me practically. I tried to convince myself I had no idea but I'd seen all of the videos. She was asking me to consider an entirely different dynamic to our relationship and I knew that a large aspect of that would have to be sexual.

I thought for quite some time about the content of the videos and wondered what new experiences could be waiting. I struggled to reconcile the new feelings and fantasies that had developed and what it meant about who I was and what I wanted. Already, I knew that my sexual boundaries were about to be redrawn in unknown territory.

If I was being totally honest with myself, it was my new attraction to Hannah that really tipped the balance. Though I'd only ever truly been attracted to men, I had to admit that versions of sex with women had inhabited my fantasy world over the years. The difference was that up until this point, it had always comfortably fit in the security of fantasy only. It was as much about the sexual confidence that Hannah demonstrated as much as the acts themselves. I was ready to read on.

Assuming you have had sufficient time to consider all that has happened, I sincerely hope that you will read on and agree to my proposal.

If you do not, we can agree never to discuss what has happened. We will promise to observe each other's privacy from here on in and carry on as the roommates we once were -- before we each secretly learned so much about one another.

On the other hand, if you share my assessment that every day can be a fresh new map that must be explored to its fullest, I ask you to join me on a journey of mutual fulfilment.

One final caution, the decision is yours however, if you decide that you aren't up to my soon to be proposal then please respect my privacy and do not read the directions that follow on the next page!

Good luck in making your decision. One way or another, I'll know what you have decided when I return at 8 o'clock Sunday night.

Again, I paused to consider. Was there really any doubt that I would not read the rest? No, not really but this final warning really drove home the commitment I was being asked to make. All the cards were about to be on the table but the opportunity to look meant that I was blindly agreeing to an adventure that would likely come with many surprises. If I really valued Hannah's friendship -- which I truly did, it was now or never time.

A Roommate Unlike Any Other

Chapter 6 Embracing Vulnerability

Hannah my dear pet, if you are reading these lines than you have blindly agreed to all that is written below as well as all of the unknowns that will follow as our relationship evolves.

Remember that these steps will bring us equal pleasure -- for the most part but for me without question.

This new format for our friendship and our relationship is designed to equalize the inequity that has brought us to this point.

I had to stop to consider the enormity of the decision I was actively making. I'd read her words but more importantly, I'd witnessed her sexual interactions with others. I'd witnessed her dominance and control. I'd seen what she was capable of and wondered just how much more that might entail. I found myself feeling equal measures of anxiousness and excitement. If I was willing to do this, I knew that I had to be 'all in'. And, I had to admit that I had already made the decision to go all in!

Below my pet, are your initial instructions. As with all that I ask of you in the context you will soon understand, each and every instruction must be followed to the letter and without question. Trust me when I tell you that none of this will work unless you are willing to be completely obedient until you have learned everything I have to teach you.

Instructions:

• From this moment forward unless we are in public, you will address me as Mistress unless you are told otherwise.

• At all times, you will obey my commands (you may think of them simply as suggestions if it makes you more comfortable).

• Know that the obvious power dynamic of our relationship will never change though I suspect it will evolve in predictable ways.

• While you are awaiting my Sunday evening return, you will bathe and have yourself freshly shaved. It will be my pleasure to see that your labia and your anus are baby smooth and that a small distinctly shaved triangle of blonde curls adorn your pubis.

• No makeup or any other primping is required.

• When you are prepared to my expected satisfaction go (back) into my drawer and collect the following items: blindfold, 1 silk scarf, 1 set of handcuffs, 2 nipple clamps, 1 bottle of lube, my 9 dildos and 3 plugs.

• I will arrive home to find you face down and naked on your bed.

• Your behind will be raised in the air.

• The facemask will be secured over your eyes.

• Earbuds will be placed in your ears playing music at a comfortable level but loud enough that you will not be able to hear my arrival.

• The nipple clamps will adorn your nipples with the lightest possible pressure -- to begin with.

• The dildos and plugs will be arranged by size at the foot of your bed along with the bottle of lube

• The silk scarf will surround the two posts at the head of your bed and tied to the handcuffs which will then be firmly placed around your wrists.

• You will not speak unless spoken to.

I know that you likely think you have many questions, but I assure you that you do not! I hope as you should as well, that you have followed my instructions precisely.

Holy fuck! I reread the 'instructions' several times. It wasn't that I was having difficulty understanding them so much as trying to come to grips with the boldness of Hannah's expectations. I mean sure, we'd seen more of each other than most roommates ever would. But this was a leap into a potentially bottomless rabbit hole.

I understood Hannah's fetish for control and a large part of me wanted to feel what it would be like to be with another woman who displayed such power and confidence, but it all seemed a little extreme. I mean, I'd never even been sexual with another woman before. Where was the foreplay or easing into it? This was no shallow end dive.

Well, there wasn't much time until Hannah would arrive and I'd made up my mind. If I was going to do this, I had to start getting ready right away. And though there was more than just cause to be fearful of just what I had committed to -- committed I was. The whole thing was so crazy and had come crashing down so quickly. But as I thought back on the eroticism I had experienced over the past several months, I just knew I couldn't let it end before finding out where this strange and demanding experience would take me.

I collected the items from Hannah's drawer and placed them on the bed while the bath filled. As I climbed into the tub, I realized that my heart had not stopped racing since I had begun reading Hannah's instructions. But as much as my mind was filled with anxiety about all that was unknown, my hormones were raging with an even greater intensity. I gave a quick thought to getting myself off in the bath but decided against it. The exquisite torture of making myself wait was second only to the fearful excitement of willingly ceding total control to another woman.

With little time left to get ready, I made my way to my room to first be confronted by the various items left on the bed. Working on pure adrenalin, I moved to prepare and purposely didn't stop to consider just how vulnerable I was about to make myself.

Just handling Hannah's toys made me feel both dirty and excited. I considered all that she had done with these toys as I handled each one. Where they had been and who they had been used on only added to the excitement. If peeping into her video diaries had been 'out there', handling her sex toys was somewhere ihn another universe all together.

The three latex plugs were all fairly short in length and similarly shaped though of increasing width. I placed them in order from shortest to longest on the right hand corner at the end of the bed along with the lube. Next, I attempted to arrange the remaining toys in order but wasn't certain what the order was meant to be. There was a slim shiny gold vibrator of no more than 4" which was without question the smallest so that was an easy beginning. And, there was a flesh colored imposing monster of latex that was easily an impossible ten inches and about the width of my wrist so that lay at the other extreme.

As for the rest, it wasn't obvious to me that any logical order dictated where they should be placed. The remaining seven were all of similar comfortable proportions unlike the intimidating monster I had placed at the end. I tried hard not to focus on that one which was intimidating to say the least and to my thinking, not something that was meant to be inside a normal vagina.

As best I could, I put reason to the rest of the toys and arranged them as logically as it seemed to me, they should be based on the increasing degree of texture. The purple double-pronged vibrator with the clitoral stimulator was placed second to last. Scanning the collection laid before me caused a moment's hesitation as I began to imagine each of them being used upon my body.

Crawling onto the middle of the bed, I popped in the earbuds and confirmed that I would not be able to hear anyone entering the room. The scarf was placed around the posts of the bed and attached to the handcuffs. Now for the blindfold which left me with almost total sensory deprivation save and except taste and smell. Fortunately, even with my vision lost I was able to find and secure the handcuffs to my wrists.

And suddenly, I was completely helpless. The music and blindfold had left me completely unaware of my current surroundings and the handcuffs meant that until someone came to find me, I was stuck in this most vulnerable position. Completely naked, ass propped up in the air, my genitals completely exposed to the world, immobilized by handcuffs, and my nip.... fuck! I'd forgotten the nipple clamps. Shit! I knew that I had placed them somewhere on the bed but try as I might with my limited movement, I couldn't locate them. Even if I'd been able to find them, I certainly couldn't attach them to my nipples given the restrictions of the handcuffs.

I reminded myself that this was really just some sort of a game. Hannah and I were very fond of one another and though I was to play the subservient role in this new and exciting game, surely one little mistake wouldn't be treated too harshly. But then I remembered all that I had seen of Hannah with the other women in the videos. Some of the things she had done had made me catch my breath. Others had shocked me.

What the fuck had I gotten myself into? In what scenario would I ever have stopped to worry if I might be punished by another woman for presenting myself bound and naked but without having remembered to attach a set of nipple clamps? Had such a scene been suggested to me at any point in my life before this very moment I would have dismissed it as insane. And yet, here I was, bound, senseless and naked -- and justifiably concerned.

As the time passed, scarier thoughts crept into my anxious mind. What if Hannah wasn't even serious and the letter was just an attempt to scare me as a way of evening the score? What if it had all been a joke? How would she react to coming home and finding me like this? What if she didn't come home until the next day? Shit -- what if she came home with Jake!!

I had lost all sense of time and my imagination was beginning to get the better of me. In place of my nervous excitement and thoughts of experiencing a subject matter that had often fueled my fantasies, I found myself wishing that none of this had ever happened; That I hadn't invaded Hannah's privacy nor gotten caught doing so. That I hadn't willingly put myself in such an incredibly vulnerable position. I was beginning to get scared and I couldn't come up with anyway to get out of it.

That first light caress of my right nipple sent my body flying to my left side. My reaction was extreme and without conscious thought. My body recoiled like that of a child who had accidently stepped on their pet's tail. I remained that way for several minutes now realizing more than ever, just how much I was truly in the dark in so many ways.

A soft but firm set of hands surrounded my hips and coaxed me back into a kneeling position. Gentle but persuasive pressure was applied between my shoulder blades making it obvious that my head was to rest on the pillow while my behind remained vulnerably poised in the air. My heart raced and my breasts heaved noticeably to reveal my true condition. Now knowing that there was another person -- some other person in the room, had turned my mind into a frazzled haywire mix of nervousness and sexual excitement.

As the nails dragged along my sides from my armpits to my hips, the feeling was both electrifying and ticklish. This maneuver was performed several times forcing me to take in sharp breaths and also to giggle. Next it was my back. From my shoulders to the edge of my asscheeks those nails teased my flesh with increasing pressure. I could neither see nor hear but I could certainly feel and there was no mistaking how my body had begun to react.

The next sensation was much softer and much gentler. A feather wand perhaps? Where the hell did that come from, I wondered. The teasing of my nipples was unbearable. With every twirling touch, my impossibly hardened nipples began to feel as though they were generating their own heat. And then it would alternate to the undercurve of my breasts. Ticklishly down my belly and then back to my helpless nipples.

This blissful torture seemed to go on forever. The feather and then some more work with the fingernails. Over and over, the routine was repeated. A gentle pinch of my nipples, but only enough to torture and tease, and not the pressure that I now craved and desperately needed. As those nails continued their trail down my back, each pass ventured just a little further along the cheeks of my bum and teasingly suggestive on where they intended to end up.

A moment of awkward self-consciousness hit me as I realized the wetness that had begun to flow from within. As though both of us had realized it at the same time the feather was now applied to the edges of my labia. It was not the first time that my body had jerked in response to her touch. Seeing my reaction only prompted my tormentor to continue to tease without mercy. The feather was replaced with fingers.

Surprisingly strong hands gripped my inner thighs not to the point of pain but with force enough to remind me of my vulnerability. Fingertips traced the surface of my lips and gently pried them apart without moving to where I really wanted the attention. Those gentle fingertips ran back and forth across my labia, down to that gentle skin behind my opening, between the crack of my bum and ever so close to its sensitive entrance. Over and over again I was made to experience only as much pleasure as my roommate would allow.

12