A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the handcuffs being removed but before I could conjure up any thoughts of moving freely on my own, an insistent hand on my back sent a clear message that I was to remain as I was. How bad was it that I had submitted while bound but now was doing so even as my restrictions had been lessened? And so, I remained in that pose as the woman that I couldn't see had her way with my body. Like a curiosity or a personal possession, Hannah did with me as she pleased. I abandoned any desire for self-control and had given my body over to her designs, whatever they may be.

The touching had come to a halt and after the passing of several minutes I began to feel as though I was again alone. I thought to get up but was worried that might bring the end to my experience, so there I remained poised and very much open. I soon learned that my obedience was to be rewarded. The next sensation began with a breath. I felt her breathing on my sex and it was like static electricity.

Hands reached forward to grasp each of my breasts at the very instant that the unmistakable sensation of a tongue flicked across my rigid clitoris. Using my breasts, Hannah pulled me back toward her mouth. My insides twisted and yearned for so much more. That gloriously firm, wet tongue teasingly flicked across my clitoris while her nose probed at my opening.

Hands came back to my hips pulling apart the cheeks of my ass. Hannah's tongue bathed my sex from the uppermost tip of my clitoris before sweeping down across my opening and to the top of the crack of my ass. Her technique as it was, gave just enough attention to ensure that my entire sex was stimulated but stopped short of giving enough attention to any one area for the time that was required to make me cum.

The mixture of attention and avoidance seemed well practiced. It was though she could tell just what I needed and then did whatever it was to push me to the brink without taking me over the edge. I was ready to begin begging but was mindful of my instructions. Just when I thought I could simply not take any more, I unexpectedly found myself rolled onto my back.

The headphones were removed but the blindfold remained in place. I felt Hannah's weight shifting on the bed and suddenly she was on top of me as a man would be. Her leg scissored between mine and suddenly our vulvas were grinding in unison. I had wanted much more of her fingers and tongue but the ability to grind my clit against her sex was a new and pleasurable alternative. It was at this exact moment that her lips met mine and blind as I was, I accepted her and returned the kiss with a new different passion I had not imagined.

My body was on fire and we embraced like long lost lovers who had waited an eternity to be together. For the first time, I was feeling Hannah's body pressed to mine. I grabbed my roommate's firm behind and pulled her strongly against me. I would have continued in this moment until all strength had left my body. Though desperate for orgasm, I couldn't imagine allowing myself to climax if it meant that this experience would come to an end.

As though I had any say in when or whether I would achieve an orgasm, Hannah's next move reminded me of just how much she was in charge. I felt her lift and the shifting weight on the mattress. I next felt her knees on either side of my head and at that moment knew what was about to happen. Nothing did happen for an interminably long moment. There I lay with heaving breaths and my sex on fire. And I remained still and obedient despite every desire to take what I wanted and now needed.

When the blindfold was removed it took only a brief moment for my eyes to adjust. As I looked up at Hannah's sex poised inches above my face. I marveled at Hannah's folds, her opening. Her clitoris was rigid and slightly extended from behind its protective hood. I was lost in the vision of another woman's sex so close to me for the very first time. I could see the fullness of her lips. Her posture around my head left her lips spread apart. The slickness of her opening revealed a clear bubble of wetness poised for release.

Lost in amazement of examining the intimate center of womanhood left me shocked as Hannah's hips flexed backward and suddenly for the first time we made eye contact. Hannah was smiling but with the distinct look of confidence and control. I returned her affectionate smile and hoped that my expression also showed a curiosity of what was expected next.

"I trust that you have enjoyed the experience thus far my pet."

"Being your first time, I was inclined to make things very much mutual but I must remind you that you have failed to follow my instructions and so it must go harder for you."

"By that, I mean that pleasure should come to both of us but because you have forgotten or chosen not to wear the nipple clamps as instructed, I've decided that my pleasure will be guaranteed and that yours will be held out as a promise, dependent upon your performance and continued obedience."

"Make me cum in a way that I'll never forget, and I'll consider if you are deserving of an orgasm tonight."

"Nod if you agree."

I nodded without hesitation.

"It's good that you agreed but to be honest, you were going to make me cum regardless of your reply!"

Without another word, Hannah's hips descended to my outstretched tongue. My mind was awash with sensations. The texture, the sensation, the aroma, the taste. It was everything and more than I had ever imagined. Though it was my first time, I began to deliver the pleasure I had imagined in my mind in many a fantasy and relied on my experience of receiving oral sex to guide my unpracticed technique.

I felt her thighs close around my head once again restricting my ability to hear. How many times had I been posed in this very same position over the willing mouth of some man hoping for the rewards of his efforts? I licked Hannah aggressively. My hands pulled at her asscheeks urging her closer. My tongue reached out to probe between her lips and of course, I focused most of my attention on her clitoris. My face was completely covered in the wetness of her sex and the room was a mixture of our combined sexual aroma.

The vice-like grip on my breasts coinciding with a shriek that may have been heard beyond the walls of our apartment, left no doubt that I had made Hannah cum. Through orgasm, her hips continued to rock back and forth across my lips and nose and the increase in her wetness was more than I anticipated. As she came down ever so gradually from her climax I stared up and marveled at her body's reaction.

Hannah eventually got up and off of my face and flopped herself down on the bed beside me. Taking me into her arms we cuddled with my face cradled to her breast. Lazily, my hand caressed her back and down across the roundness of her bum. She actually cooed as I caressed her. And though her aggressiveness had begun to subside, my needs had grown to the point of almost madness.

Whether it was the physical and sexual closeness I felt following our shared experience or the emptiness that made me crave fulfilment and release, I immediately knew the mistake I had made when I asked if it was my turn now.

"Stand at the end of the bed and lean forward!," Hannah demanded in a firm, but not unkind tone.

"That is the second infraction and though I was quite pleased with your untrained efforts, I cannot allow you to think that our relationship is one of equality"

Without a moment's hesitation I did as Hannah instructed. In matter of seconds, I found my wrists again secured with the silk scarf to the bedposts at the head of the bed. Again immobilized, my plight took on a new level of helplessness as my legs were also secured to the feet of the bed.

"This is a position you will become very much accustomed to whether tied or otherwise."

"When I return, you will receive your first lesson in following the rules."

And with that, Hannah exited the room. I was left tied to the bed and unable to move. Again, I found myself naked and helpless, no needed orgasm and clueless about how this might end. When Hannah eventually reentered the room I was confronted with a choice.

"Ok my pet. We've had some fun. If you like, I will let you go immediately. You can pleasure yourself if you need or want to but if you get up it is the last time we will be together in this sense. If you stay as you are, you are telling me that you are willing to submit to me completely. The choice is yours. What do you decide?"

I didn't have to think. I didn't want to imagine the aftermath of this without feeling more and though I had some measure of fear of what it all might mean, I knew in my heart that the choice I had made was all my own. The taste I had been given was far too tempting to even consider walking away. In response I simply bent my knees which had the effect of opening my sex completely and demonstrated my obedience.

WHACK!, was the sound of the first slap on the right cheek of my ass. This was followed by a whack of equal force on the left and then again on the right. Though my body recoiled at each contact I arched my back and made certain to thrust my ass in the air showing that I was more than just willing. I wanted her to do to me as she wished. And so the spanking continued to the point that my behind actually felt numb.

When the spanking finally stopped it was a welcomed relief though I might not have felt so if I'd have considered what might come next.

"Ok my pet. You no doubt crave fulfillment and satisfaction. You are about to receive much of the former and we shall see about the latter."

Without any further indication or warning, I felt the lube pour between the cheeks of my ass. Almost as though a courtesy I felt first one and then two fingers enter my ass. The pain of the spanking I had received distracted me somewhat from the invasiveness of her fingers. Though I'd engaged in anal play before I was certainly no backdoor queen and my experienced was limited. When the fingers were removed I knew what was next to come and I faced the situation with a mixture of curiosity and fear.

I felt the pointed latex end of the plug at my opening and dearly hoped that it was the smallest of the bunch. With unexpected kindness, Hannah was slow to insert the tapered head as my ring adjusted to the invading object. I kept silent as I felt the object's widest point passed my narrow opening and was lodged snuggly in place with my sphincter gripping around the narrower base.

And then, the spanking resumed. This time Hannah was much, much softer but with every contact my anus contracted around the butt plug. It was a sensation I had never known and the closest I could describe it was like the contractions of my vaginal walls during orgasm.

The moment the second round of spanking came to an end, I felt the pressure at my only other available orifice. I had no way of knowing which weapon had been chosen but hoped desperately that it wasn't the fleshy monster at the end of the line. With far less patience than had been shown with my backside Hannah thrust the phallic object in and right to the very depths of my sex. Before I could take stock of the sudden fullness of my vagina another toy had been deployed with full vibration on my clitoris. With every rapid thrust of the fake penis in and out of my vagina, the rounded curve of the butt plug was moved in a way that made me feel as though I was actually being fucked by two cocks at once and the intensity of the vibrations on my clitoris ensured that my long-awaited orgasm was imminent.

When it finally happened, the orgasm hit with such power that I actually saw white stars behind my tightly clamped eyelids. My body shook and convulsed in a way that was beyond my experience or my ability to describe. All that I remember after that is being helped to bed and tucked under the covers with Hannah's arms firmly around me.

12