A Rooster at The Hen Party

Story Info
A man finds himself in the wrong place at the right time.
5.5k words
4.53
18.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story has some gay content. If that is a problem for you then click the back button now.

*

I don't get out much these days. Working full time while trying to start a business doesn't leave me much time or energy for a social life. Or a sex life. When my former coworker, Aphrodite, called and asked me to accompany her to a party my first reaction was to turn her down.

"Come on, you workaholic," she said. "You need a little time off. You'll be more energetic tomorrow."

Aphrodite is the picture of a hot Greek girl, and I didn't need much arm twisting to go out with her. I threw caution to the wind and we made it a date. I didn't really look forward to the party, but I did look forward to seeing her.

I'd been at this business start-up for a while, and my now-ex-girlfriend told me I should marry it. The business took too much of my time away from her, and she got jealous. Since she left I'd even sold my house to fund this venture, and I lived in a little one bedroom apartment near my office.

Aph told me the party would be at an underground club and gave me an address and a time. A few hours later, showered, shaved, and dressed in slacks, a polo shirt, and loafers, I arrived at the club. A former warehouse deep in the industrial section of the city, the place had been converted to a club of dubious legality, with no sign, and a nondescript exterior. It's the kind of place you wouldn't be able to find if you didn't know where you were going.

I didn't have to worry about parking because I took an Uber to the place. Ever Mr. Responsible, I just can't drink and enjoy a good party if I know I'm going to have to drive afterward. Besides, parking is dear in the warehouse district, and that was a hassle I didn't want to deal with. The Uber driver let me out with an odd smirk on his face.

I noticed something odd about the patrons lined up to get into the place: They were all female.

And then there she was. Aphrodite walked up to me, and I took in the sight of her as she approached. She stood about 5'7", with an hourglass figure, and a pair of breasts that were both large and pert, and swayed delightfully in time with her walk. A head of silky, wavy, lustrous black hair, and a lovely olive and golden complexion completed the picture of a Greek Goddess.

She wore a pleated red skirt, which looked like silk, and swished delightfully as she walked, amplifying the sway of her hips. Up top she wore a white blouse with a V-neck that highlighted her ample cleavage, and over the shirt she had a lacy not quite a jacket, red matching the skirt. She completed the outfit with red pumps and a matched red leather purse.

"Hi!" She said, smiling broadly, her full lips parting and curving upward, her face lighting up, and the emerald flecks in her brown eyes glowing.

Her nipples sprang erect, and left no doubt that she was not wearing a bra. The sight of her alone was worth the trip out here. Aph was more beautiful than I remembered. But then the last time I saw her I was still with my ex, and that must have affected my vision.

Aph reached her hand out to me, and I took it, and she stepped into a quick hug. I felt a bit out of place as we took our place at the end of the line, because I was the only man here, and also because they were dressed in everything from clothing more demure than Aph to club wear which left little to the imagination.

The muscular, butch woman checking IDs at the door looked at me with a smirk. As I pulled out money to pay the usurous cover, Aph put her hand on my arm.

"No. My invitation, my cover. You can get the drinks."

She paid the cover, and the cashier also smirked at me.

"Is there something I should know about this place?" I asked. "Everyone I've seen so far has been female, except for me."

"I don't know," she answered. "This is my first time here, but I hear the floor show is fantastic."

"I hope so, for the price of that cover."

Once past the vestibule the place consisted of a large open space, mostly painted a deep black, with a bar area at one end and a well lit stage with a few rows of stadium-like seats, interspersed with low tables at the other. Between the stadium seating area and the bar stood a row of couch pit groups, some 4-top tables with chairs, and high top tables near the bar, all in a matching color scheme of a kind of salmon-pink, which stood out in contrast to the dark black of the rest of the place. On the other side of the bar stood a couple of rows of booths, some of which had curtains which could be closed for privacy. Overhead, the ceiling was the original steel trusses of the building, with numerous tiny lights simulating a starry night, with can lights casting pools of soft light on the floor below. The entire back wall of the place was lined with at least 20 one-hole unisex bathrooms, several of which seemed to have showers. The bar area, particularly, looked like a place spies could meet for a private chat. Or clandestine lovers. Or drug dealers.

Someone had spent money on this place. A lot of money. I didn't want to think about who.

I seemed to be the only man in the place. Not only were the other patrons female, but all of the staff seemed to be female as well.

Aph and I went to the seating in the stage area. Five rows of stadium style seating extended back from the stage in three sections with two aisles, with rows wide enough for people to walk in front of the seats unimpeded. Most of the seats toward the front were already filled with rowdy women, and the alcohol flowed in great quantities. We took seats in the center section, a few seats from the aisle. The rows were set up as groups of 4 seats with low, padded tables between the groups.

A waitress in an abbreviated French maid outfit approached us and took our order. We had a two drink minimum, with drink chits provided by the box office. They had some good whisky at the bar, so I had a Scotch, a Lagavulin 16 year single barrel from Islay, and Aph ordered a frozen Margarita.

The DJ played some good music as the crowd filed in and took their seats, and the waitstaff kept busy slinging drinks and snacks. We made small talk while we waited, catching up, as friends who haven't seen each other in a while will do. The music caused us to have to lean in close to hear each other. I didn't complain. I wanted to get close to her. The closer the better. Sitting as we did, and leaning in close, gave me a good view down her blouse, and the sight was glorious. The way the silk of her blouse clung to her breasts, and hung off of her nipples went straight to my dick.

Perhaps we should have taken one of the tables further back from the stage? Or a corner of one of the couch groups? That would have made it easier for me to look at her, and I did want to look at her. I wanted to drink in the sight of her. The more I saw of her the more I wanted to see. The way her eyes flashed when she smiled, the swish of her shoulder-blade length, wavy black hair and the way it caught the light when she moved her head, the way her breasts swayed when she moved and jiggled when she laughed, the curve of her thigh, the turn of her calf, the smallness of her feet, I wanted to see all of her. Even more, the sound of her voice, even over the loud music, was intoxicating, and the lilt of her laugh captivating. How could I not have seen this before? I must have been blind. Now that the scales had fallen away from my eyes I wanted to see as much of her as possible.

The seats filled up, and the crowd started to back up into the pit groups and bar tables, and as the crowd flowed in and the alcohol, and no doubt other drugs, flowed, the collected women got rowdier.

As the waitresses worked the room I got a look up one's skirt, and I saw her full moon bare ass. Either she was wearing a barely there thong or she was wearing no underwear at all. It took me an act of will not to stare, and to steer my gaze back to Aph. The thought of seeing Aph in one of those French maid outfits, showing off her stunning ass popped into my head, and I stumbled over the conversation. She noticed my distress, and giggled, which made her breasts jiggle, and only increased my problem. I could only laugh at myself as she laughed at me.

At a high top table near the bar two women started unabashedly kissing each other.

Then the coin dropped into the slot. This was not a dance club. This was not a rave club. The plush couch groups, the private booths, and a look overhead revealed a row of former offices that were now no doubt private rooms. This was a sex club. Oh yes, this would be an interesting night!

Another round of drinks went around, and as the tide flowed into the patrons' glasses the rowdiness increased to a fever pitch. The smell of marijuana smoke drifted through the room, so someone, or several someones, was getting baked.

Over the music an announcer came over the sound system and started whipping the already rowdy crowd into a lather.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah!" the crowd screamed.

"Are you ready!" he said louder.

"Yeaaaah!" the crowd yelled back louder.

"I can't hear you!"

Louder yelling and screaming, and I think someone blew a whistle.

"Let's go!"

The music shifted to an obviously stripper-ish piece, and out onto the stage bounded a dancing bear. Well, a guy in a bear suit. And the audience somehow got even louder.

The dancing bear danced around the stage taking off the suit one piece at a time. He danced and stripped until he was only wearing the bear head and a penis pouch that seemed to extend halfway to his knees. As he thrusted his hips, his penis in the pouch flapped around wildly, which brought loud approval from the crowd. As he popped the head off the crowd cheered wildly. He danced around the stage one more time the pouch came off too, leaving him completely naked, dancing around with his dick swinging around all over the place. It wasn't even hard and it was impressive. And then he was off the stage and dancing around the audience. He offered his dick to the front row and they all stroked it. Several of them kissed it.

As the first stripper worked the audience another one stepped onto the stage dressed as a cowboy riding a toy horse. A procession of male strippers in various costumes continued across the stage one after another, a lumberjack, a construction worker, a fireman, a police officer, a doctor, a businessman, a nerd with taped up glasses. The whole human kaleidoscope crossed the stage and danced through the audience, all of them well hung, and most of them beefcakes. The women in the audience were all over them in an amazing spectacle of debauchery. Several of them had women sucking their dicks.

The stripper from the cowboy outfit worked the front row, having each woman give a couple of sucks on his dick as he moved up and down the row, dancing and thrusting the whole time.

The dancers maintained an amazing energy level as they worked the room.

A dancer worked the row where we sat, moving so that his dick swung around in a circle. Women reached for him, and he stopped and let them suck on it for a few seconds before moving on. By the time he got to us he was fully erect, and it was an impressive sight. As he passed, Aph gave his dick a few strokes, but she didn't suck on it.

Elsewhere in the room things progressed. The cowboy stopped in the middle of the second row, where a woman sucked his dick with gusto, stroking it with one hand while playing with his balls with the other. The crowd started to cheer. The longer the sucking went on the louder the cheering. When he pulled back and ejaculated all over her the crowd went wild.

Whenever one of the strippers started getting really busy with one of the patrons the crowd would gather around and cheer. In the row in front of us a woman wearing a pink fuzzy sweater pulled off her pants, lay back on one of the padded tables, spread her legs, and had a stripper start fucking her vigorously. The crowd went wild around her.

Aph got out of her seat, leaned over the woman, unbuttoned her shirt, pulled her bra away from her breasts, and began rolling the woman's nipples between her fingers. The woman approved vocally, and loudly. And the crowd cheered. The woman to one side of her got into the action, leaned over, and started sucking on a nipple. The woman on the other side of her reached down and rubbed her clit in time with the stripper's thrusts. The stripper kept pounding her as an orgasm rippled through her body. Then he pulled out, slipped off his condom, and rubbed the shaft of his dick on her clit. He came like a firehose, drenching her in semen from her face to her pussy.

I was aroused. In fact, I was creaming in my pants. I had a wet spot on the front of my underwear, and I would probably have a wet spot on the front of my pants soon. Aph was at least as aroused as I was. As she returned to her seat, she cheered and bounced with the rest of the audience. She cheered and bounced with her arms in the air, which showed off her breasts and made them bounce delightfully. She wrapped her arm under mine, clutched my hand in both of hers, leaned into me, and drew my arm into her breasts.

"This is great!" she said into my ear. "I've never had this much fun in my life!"

I felt the heat of her, and laughed along with her. She drew my other hand over, and cupped it to her breast, and she leaned in and kissed me both to my delight and the delight of the crowd. Her hot mouth on mine caused my dick to send a fresh wave of seminal fluid into the growing wet spot in my underwear.

Toward the back of the room, at one of the 4 top tables, an older woman, kind of frumpy, probably in her early sixties, grabbed the dick of a stripper and wouldn't let go. He tried to pull away to continue working the row, but she wouldn't let him. She popped out her dentures and went to work on his dick with her gums. He stopped trying to move on as she gummed him with her head bobbing in and out. The crowd cheered her on. She sucked furiously for several minutes. He tried to pull back and give her a facial, but she wouldn't let him. She worked on him with her mouth and both hands until he gave a whole body shudder and exploded in her mouth, a dribble of semen running down her chin. When he was spent she let him go. To great fanfare she showed the crowd her mouth full of semen, and then made a show of swallowing it, showing off her now empty mouth. And the crowd cheered.

A particularly well built, muscular stripper stepped up to me and waved his penis in my face. There is nothing to make a not particularly well built man, with average endowment, to feel inadequate like a beefcake waving a freak of nature cock in his face.

Aph leaned over, and whispered into my ear.

"Do it."

And she bit my earlobe.

The crowd around us was going wild. What the hell? When in Rome and all that. I took his monster dick in my hands and stroked it. It was a two hander. The damned thing must have been at least ten inches long or a bit longer.

The crowd started chanting "Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

I've never sucked a dick. I've never been interested in sucking a dick. I don't know how to suck a dick. But at the moment I didn't see any way around sucking this dick. And I had just enough alcohol in me to do it.

His dick was stiff as a board. Or, from the size of it, maybe a tree. Now or never. I opened wide, held Monster Meat in both hands, and guided the head into my mouth. And the crowd cheered.

In fact, the crowd cheered particularly loudly, or so it seemed to me. Why? Was it because I was now one of them, with a stripper's huge dick in my mouth? Because now I was a dick sucker the same way they were dick suckers?

I have no doubt he could tell that this was my first time sucking a dick. Having no experience at it, I just did what I like done to me. I worked my tongue under his glans, and stroked both hands along his shaft.

Someone unzipped my pants, freed my penis from my underwear, and started to stroke it. It was Aph. She leaned in and bit my earlobe again, and started kissing my neck. The woman on the other side of me reached over and began to fondle the stripper's balls.

He was really getting into it by now, and he exuded seminal fluid into my mouth. Surprisingly, to me anyway, while it didn't taste bad, it didn't taste good either. It was just kind of there, and a bit slimy.

I felt his balls, and his nut sack was all tensed up. I knew he was going to come soon. With Aph furiously stroking my dick, so was I.

He pulled back, and I knew he was about to come. I didn't want him to come on my face. I kept ahold of his dick, stroking it hard, tilted my head as far back as it would go, and held his dick slightly downward. I didn't want a facial, but I'd take a pearl necklace from him. He was close and so was I.

I felt him start to pulsate, and he ejaculated a huge load all over my neck and the front of my shirt. Feeling him pulsate, and his load hit my neck, set me off, and I had an orgasm that just about made me pass out. I saw stars. He came all over me, and I came all over him. And the crowd went wild.

With his finger he scooped up a gobbet of my semen off of his chest, popped it into his mouth, and winked at me. Then he danced along the row, swinging his dick around, and spattering anyone nearby with droplets of his semen. Which they enjoyed.

Aph pulled me to her and kissed me vigorously, her mouth hot, and her whole body radiating heat. She left my mouth, and licked cum off of my neck. I fondled her breasts as she cleaned me up, rolling around her rock hard nipples, sending shudders through her.

I worked at the buttons on her shirt and opened it enough to get my hand in and touch her breasts directly, skin to skin. She pulled the shirt out of her waistband and unbuttoned it completely, freeing her breasts as the shirt hung loosely from her shoulders.

I got off of my seat, knealt in front of her, and kissed and licked her nipples, rolling them with my tongue and lips, sending ripples of pleasure through her. When I gently bit her large, erect right nipple she cried out. And the crowd cheered.

I ran my hand under her skirt and stroked her inner thighs. She opened her legs at my touch and I rubbed her pussy through her panties, which were dripping wet. She rolled her pelvis forward to give me better access, and I took full advantage. I gently pulled her panties aside, coated a finger with her juices, and slipped it inside her, making her gasp and shudder.

The crowd around us noted our activity, and began to chant "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Who am I to refuse the crowd?

I stood up and moved her over to the padded table next to her seat. She lay on her back and i hiked up her skirt around her waist. She lifted her bottom to allow me to pull down her lacy red thong panties and slide them down her legs and off, putting them on her seat. I licked my way up her thighs as she cupped her breasts, eliciting more shudders as I went. I parted her pussy lips with my tongue, licking her from vagina to just under her clitoris. Avoiding the head of her clitoris, I licked her clitoral shaft and hood. As I did that I slipped a finger into her vagina, curving it forward and massaging her G-spot. She thrust her pussy onto my tongue and finger, to the delight of the audience. She was hot, and wet, and ready. I licked the head of her clit directly, and she exploded into a powerful orgasm, her pussy pulsating around my finger and her juices flowing. I kept up my ministrations as wave after wave of her orgasm reverberated through her body. And the crowd cheered.

I looked up to see she had one woman running fingers through her hair, and a woman latched on to each nipple.

I was once again rock hard, and I knew what our audience wanted.

12