A Rooster at The Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found condoms in pockets on the edges of the padded table. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants on the floor, stepping out of them and kicking them over in front of our seats. I put on the condom, spread Aph's legs and lifted them, and guided my dick into her vagina with my hand.

By now she not only had women sucking on her nipples, she had one kissing her on the lips. Aph had her hands on the asses of the women who were worshipping her nipples, kneading their cheeks.

I started thrusting slowly at first, and increased my tempo slowly until I was fucking her in time with the music. One of the women kissing her breasts reached down and rubbed her clit. A woman reached in from behind me, between my legs, and fondled my balls, and another woman pinched my nipples and bit my earlobe. She met my thrusts with her own, and we continued fucking in time with the music for some time, our tension building. As he got close to orgasm she broke time with the music and started to thrust faster and faster.

I got closer and closer, and she clenched her legs around me, shedding the women from her breasts, and reaching to pull me to her. More and more intense our thrusting got until I couldn't hold back any longer. With a full body shudder, and a shout I came, and my orgasm set off a powerful orgasm in Aph. And the audience cheered, and I think some of them came too.

The sounds of the audience faded away, and all I could hear was Aph, her cries, her breath coming in great gasps. Through my orgasm I kept thrusting, my mouth on hers, my hands in her hair, feeling her arms around me clutching me tight, fingernails on my back, feeling her orgasm as her pussy pulsated around my dick, and shudders reverberated through her body, my own echoing hers, until, both completely spent, we relaxed into the afterglow, and just felt each other's breath. As we returned to Earth the sounds of the crowd returned. If not for the crowd I could have stayed on that padded table, on top of Aphrodite, all night. But we were a spectacle and I needed to play my part and so did she. With a last kiss I pulled out and stood up. I slipped off the condom, now full, and held it high so everyone around us could see it. And the audience cheered. I pulled Aph to her feet, and we stood arms held high, used condom in my left hand, Aph's hand in my right, facing the audience like actors taking a bow. And the audience cheered.

All around us the debauchery continued.

Epicenters of debauchery, each of the strippers had a local audience cheering.

The two women who had been kissing by the bar earlier were still kissing, only now they were on one of the couches, naked, and sharing a stripper, one riding his cock while the other rode his face.

A stripper who got sucked off by a woman in the front row pulled back to give her a facial, and missed, his load going over her head and landing in the face of the woman behind her, much to the delight of the audience, and to the woman with a facefull of jizz.

A woman toward the back of the stadium seating was on one of the padded tables on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by a stripper, with her face in the pussy of a woman underneath her 69 style, who sucked on the stripper's balls.

In a corner of one of the couch groups at the edge of the scene a woman sat by herself, watching the tableau before her and quietly masturbating.

At this point I needed a drink. Of water. I didn't bother with my pants, I just grabbed my wallet and headed for the bar. Aph came with me, her blouse now dropped with my pants but her skirt still on. We both got glasses of water and drank them down.

"I don't know about you, but I'm about done here," I said.

"Me too. The party's winding down anyway."

She leaned into me and we wrapped each other up in an embrace.

"Your place is closer," she said. "Let's go there. I you to myself for a while."

We waded back into the pile long enough to get dressed for going out in public. By the time we got out front our Uber was waiting for us. We both got into the back seat, close together, with my arm around her shoulders.

Back at my apartment we sat on the couch and drank another big glass of water each. Then we went to my bedroom, undressed each other, and slowly, unhurriedly made love. Not in a visceral, hard fuck sort of way, but taking our time exploring each other.

"Uh..." I stammered sheepishly. "I don't have another condom, unless you brought one."

"That's OK," she said. "I'm on the pill and I trust you. I know you haven't had sex with anyone since Jan. And I have wanted to do you since we worked together."

And she climbed on top of me, mounted me, and we went for a nice slow cruise. Not just raw sex, we relaxed into it and really felt each other. We touched, we explored each other's bodies, we looked each other in the eyes as we made love.

The smoothness of her skin, the full redness of her lips, the way her hair cascades down her back, the sway of her breasts, the responsiveness of her nipples, the softness of her curves, the twist of her lips when she smiles, the smell of her, where she likes to be touched and how.

We built slowly to an orgasm, but rather than the kind that blows your mind and makes you see stars it was the kind that feels like a transfer of energy from one to the other and back again, and makes you feel warm and good inside. I don't know if it was just sex hormones or if it was something genuine that would last, but at the moment I loved my Aphrodite with all my heart.

I don't remember when we settled down to sleep. The next thing I knew the sun was streaming in the windows and I had a weight across my chest. The weight was Aph's arm as she snuggled under my right arm.

I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. Those lovely brown flecked with emerald eyes opened.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning."

I stroked her hair again, and caressed her face. She took a deep breath and moved her face to my hand like a cat.

"I hate to say this," I said, "but I have to get ready to go to work at my day job."

She sat up, yawned, and stretched, thrusting out her breasts fetchingly. She put her hand on my chest to stop me from getting up.

"Guy, please promise me something. Don't shut me out. I know you're busy, but please don't shut me out."

I thought about it a moment. Was that the mistake I had made with Jan? By failing to make time for her had I driven her away? I'm sure that was part of it. I work too much. I know I do, and I have for some time. I know I should be irritated she made an assumption that we would be together as a couple, but I wholeheartedly agreed with the assumption. Working too much and neglecting my personal life was a mistake I did not want to make again.

"I promise," I said. "But in return I need you to promise me something. Starting a business requires a lot of time and energy, especially while working a day job. Please don't make demands I can't meet. Please don't get angry with me when I have to devote a lot of my time to my business. It won't be forever, that I promise as well."

"I promise," she said, and leaned down to kiss me.

"And the club?" She asked.

"What about it?"

"Do you want to go back?"

"Well, as expensive as the cover is I don't expect we'll be going very often, but yes, I had a good time and I would like to go back. I don't expect they have parties like that every night, though."

"No. I should have checked the schedule on their website. I found out that was a 'hen party'. There weren't supposed to be any guys in the audience. That's why there were so many women."

"That makes sense. You knew that place was a sex club before you invited me there. You know, if you wanted to bed me then all you had to do was talk to me."

"You needed to get out. Plus, it was more fun this way. Would you go to another one?"

"For the most part, if a party is supposed to be only women then I'm content to let it be only women. But yes, I'd go if I'd be welcome. But I don't expect to suck a dick every time."

"And if I do?"

I shrugged.

"Those strippers are professionals doing a job. They're living sex toys. I envy their dick size, but other than that I could no more be jealous of them than I could be jealous of a dildo or a vibrator. I'm not a jealous person. That's one thing Jan could never understand. She tried to make me jealous to get more of my time and it didn't work."

"I will never do that to you. If I need your time then I'll just ask. Right now I want a few minutes more of your time."

She reached down and stroked my dick, which was instantaneously hard. She climbed on board and rode me for all she was worth until we both exploded in an orgasm. We then hit the shower together, and while washing her back I couldn't resist fucking her from behind, where I could watch her spectacular ass while my dick slid into and out of her pussy.

I was almost late for my day job, but morning sex is the best way to start the day!

12