A Rosa in Bloom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at them..." Sara said.

"How is she going to fit in there?" Amy continued her thought. The two got their answer when Diana's moan turned into an animalistic scream. Before their eyes, the pink lips stretched and encircled the head.

"My god Rosa!" Diana screamed, "No way this is ten inches, it feels like 40... You're so thick..."

Rosa ignored the compliment and kept pushing until the whole head and a few inches disappeared inside the pink hole. She held her progress for a moment to let Diana adjust, her whole body shook for the intensity of the experience. After a little while, Rosa started to slowly gyrate her hips, each time, she pulled about 2 inches out of Diana before jamming 3 back in.

"Your friend is a wonder," Amy said from the other side of the room, "I mean, look at her balls..." Rosa's sack was swinging like a pendulum with her momentum, it was a massive cum filled wracking ball that was ready to crush anything in its path. As more of Rosa entered Diana, the sack started to pound against the bed, producing a loud thumping noise each time and threatening to crack the wood.

"Girls..." Diana moaned through a screen of pleasure, "Come over here, you have to see this." The girls got up and walked over. They immediately understood what Diana wanted them to see, her belly had a clear outline of Rosa's cock reaching past her belly button. "Look here Amy, ahh..." Diana said as she pulled her breasts to the sides, "Her cock is using me, everything I have to offer her... This is the power of a true hyper." Diana didn't manage to hold the mentor persona for long, she was almost instantly swept away by an orgasm that refused to end.

As Diana withered on the bed, Rosa started fucking her hard. She made sure to thrust herself as deep as she could, pushing more and more of Diana's organs to make way for her cock. "My god Rosa, I'm all filled up..." she screamed. Amy and Sara could see Rosa's tip, a clear outline between the doctor's breasts.

"Wow, Diana, I never imagined something like this..." Amy whispered, her eyes filled with wonder.

"Rosa, this is amazing... I can't believe you're doing her after everything I already saw you do..." Sara joined Amy's amazement, "Look at her pussy..."

The two followed the outline of the rod as it pulsated inside Diana. Diana's pink pussy was long gone, in its place was a bright red ring, an outstretched seal that hung on for dear life as Rosa pounded away, driving a foot of meat in and out of the girl. All the while, a vulgar thumping sound echoed in the room as Rosa's balls slammed against the bed frame.

"Rosa, are your balls okay?" Sara wondered if the routine didn't hurt her. No answer came back, Rosa didn't say a word. Sara lifted her eyes to Diana and noticed something was missing, the room was dead quiet, even the bed made no sound. Looking around, Sara saw Rosa stopped moving, it seemed like she was frozen in time. The doctor was also frozen solid, she almost didn't breathe.

Amy and Sara looked at each other, trying to make sense out of the sudden change in mood. "Are you two okay?" Amy asked. No answer came, Rosa's eyes were locked onto Diana's.

"What's going on?" Sara felt baffled, "Are you no longer having sex?"

"Oh, I see," Amy gave it a shot, "You're doing that challenge, the mannequin challenge, right?"

Diana let out a slight moan, "S... She's on the edge... We..." It was clear she was struggling to even say the words.

"Don't talk," Rosa commended, "I can feel your body moving when you talk, Diana... So good..."

"Rosa, what's going on?" Sara looked for an explanation.

"Can't you tell?" Rosa had a hard time talking, but she gave it her best shot. "Diana brought me to the edge, we're trying to keep me there just a little longer." Each syllable seemed to drain Rosa of her energy, the thing was clearly extremely taxing on her mind.

"But why?" Amy asked, her voice clearly frustrated.

"Because it feels so great!" Diana screamed. Her outlet was followed by Rosa, screaming so hard her voice gave out midway through and she stood there, mouth gaping open and eyes shut tightly. A new sound filled the room, Amy could have sworn she heard water flowing, no, rushing, a loud 'whoosh' that was clearly coming from Rosa. Before the girls, Rosa's cock pulsated wildly, moving violently and shaking the girl at her tip as if she was a rag doll. The Vixen's boobs wobbled around as the sound intensified. Sara saw it before, her friend was orgasming, hard.

Diana's eyes filled with tears as she placed both her hands on her flat abdomen, where Rosa's cock was. "Do it! Breed me!" She screamed. As if on command, Diana's belly exploded in size, distending and pushing against her hands, growing by the second as the pumping sound grew louder and was joined by the sound of wood creaking. As Rosa filled the doctor, her belly inflated larger and larger, making her look full-term with twins, Still Rosa kept going.

"Wow," Amy took a step back. The noise for cracking wood made her look down as Rosa inflated her boss. Below the cum filled woman, the bed was hardly managing, and the wood started to bow under her newformed weight. Amy guessed Rosa pumped her with what must have been gallons of cum, far more than all the girls in the room saw in their lifetimes combined.

Diana felt her body through the orgasmic bliss. The skin of her belly felt thin against her hands, stretched to its limit with Rosa's offering. She found the growing mess pressed against her other organs and noticed it was starting to get a little hard to breath as the orb pushed against her lungs. Diana thought about trying to change her position to alleviate the pressure but knew that, with Rosa's cock holding her down, she had no chance. Besides, the thought came to her, with all the added weight she wasn't really sure her body could hold her up.

Finally, the sounds subsided. Rosa towered over her handiwork and took in the cum-filled woman. She was exhausted by everything Rosa gave her, breathing slowly with her eyes closed. Rosa took a deep breath, "Breeding you was amazing Diana..." She started pulling her erect cock out. It pulled hard on the red ring, as if wanting more, and with the inches came Rosa's white cream. "Bummer, you can't hold everything I gave you in... You might not get pregnant with your pussy gaping like this." Rosa said.

The comment made Sara giggle, "Rosa, with everything you pumped in her the question is not if she's pregnant, but with how many babies..."

Rosa ignored Sara and looked around the room, looking for a solution to her problem. It didn't take her long to lay her eyes on the wall of dildos. "Amy, could you bring the 12 inches one over?"

Amy didn't know how to react to such a request, she just followed orders. Grabbing the huge toy with both hands she walked over to Rosa, "What now?"

"I'm going to pull out, make sure you jam it in her as deep as you can..." Rosa said and positioned herself. Amy nodded and looked at the monster cock leaving her boss's pussy. It was followed by a stream of cum as thick as her wrist. "Plug it!" Rosa ordered. Amy pushed the toy into Diana as best she could, ignoring the stream that covered her hands. The doctor screamed as more and more entered her, but she didn't show any resistance as the whole thing slid inside her with ease.

"Good girl," Rosa said as she slumped into her chair, her cock still erect and covered with cum.

"Measure her again," Came the faint voice of the doctor, she lifted her head and looked over her huge cum-filled belly, "We need to know what she managed to do..." Diana lifted her upper body up carefully, The new addition Rosa gave her shifted her center of balance and she still had to recover from Rosa.

Amy looked a little deterred to deal with what Rosa had. She hesitantly picked up the ruler and approached Rosa, "I need your cock straight, please," she asked politely.

"Not going to happen, dear," Rosa objected, "It's too hard now, it won't bend..."

"I have to, sorry," Amy said and gently tried to push the cum sleek rod down. It was no use, the thing was as hard as diamond.

"Measure it like this..." Rosa offered.

The girl agreed and placed the ruler along the length, "Rosa grew another two inches..." she announced.

"I knew it, I was fucked by a hyper, I knew it!" The doctor called with joy, her movement made the cum in her slush around in her belly and she almost cracked the bed in half and lost her balance.

Amy fumbled with the computer when Rosa tapped the desk, "Sara, I am so horny, Diana was just a tiny potato chip... I need more..." Amy looked at the towering cock between Rosa's legs. She eyed the sack that dangled past her knees, still as big as before she filled the doctor.

Sara saw the way Amy was looking at Rosa, "Amy would love to take you..." she called.

"I... I..." Amy's face turned red as her hair.

"I'm up to it if she's game." Rosa agreed.

"I'm sure she's more than willing, aren't you, Amy?" Sara pushed her.

"I don't know..." Amy mumbled.

"Go for it, Amy," Came Diana's voice, "You have to try her out..." she patted her massive belly and waves rushed across the skin.

Amy got on the table and tried to look as comfortable as she could. The redhead was the least busty person in the room, her breasts only a C cup. She looked to the ground hoping her embarrassment would fade away, her legs were crossed, an instinct for her when wearing a dress. Rosa got up and walked over to her, she stood inches away from the girl, the pungent smell of cum clear in the air.

"Think about it, Amy," Sara encouraged her, "Think how great it will feel with Rosa filling you up..."

"But what about pregnancy, I'm not on the pill..."

"So, you'll get pregnant, it happens..." Sara tried to spur the girl on, "besides, no way all this cum really contains sperms. I heard guys with hyperspermia have less little swimmers, so Rosa must have none, it's probably sterile at this high amount."

"I don't know..." Amy still hesitant, unsure what to do, she shifted around uncomfortably before the behemoth cock, pondering if the reward was worth the risk.

Sara noticed something important, in all this show, Amy's legs were no longer crossed. She bet all her money on one last shot. "I understand your hesitation Amy, I really do..." She tried to sound friendly, "But you are looking at a wonder, look what Rosa did to the others before you, imagine what pleasures they felt, what a gift of bliss Rosa gave them..." Sara leaned into Amy's soft ear and whispered, "Give yourself to our goddess..."

Amy's eyes flared open, her legs moved aside, still covered by her dress, "Take me, Rosa," she whispered.

Rosa grabbed her cock and bend it down, it filled all the space left between Amy's legs. a squelch sounded and the light blue dress started to soak as Rosa released some pre to prepare the girl. She wasted no time, grabbing her hips, she pulled herself forward, entering the slit and scratching it wide. Amy screamed and moaned as Rosa claimed more of her by the second. The futa moved in and out of her, shoving over a foot of meat into her overstretched depths. Each thrust was almost too much, getting fucked by Rosa felt just as overwhelming as it looked when she took Diana. Soon, Amy was no longer with the girls, instead, her mind was washed clean with bliss as Rosa ripped her core apart.

Rosa had no intention of holding anything from the girl. This was an all-out fuck, she will leave all the seed her body could make inside the poor girl. It wasn't some fantasy she had for years, this was something far more animalistic in nature, a need to breed the girl in the blue dress to the point she would be useless to all but Rosa. It didn't take long for Rosa to reach her edge.

Rosa raged as she fucked the girl on the table, a waterfall of white liquid started cascading to the floor. "Look at you Rosa, are you cumming already?" Sara commented. Rosa wasn't sure what it was, but didn't care too much either. She moved to light, short thrusts as her orgasm roared to life, inflating Amy in seconds to look pregnant with twins, making the waterfall grow in size. On the floor, the puddle of cum was huge it reached all the way over to Sara and Rosa kept adding to it. Amy inflated more and more, reaching Diana's size and surpassing her slightly.

"Get me the biggest dildo you can find Sara!" Rosa ordered as even more cum left her, this orgasm seemed titanic even for her.

Sara looked around helplessly for something to use, while Amy moaned and looked down. Over the loud noise of Rosa filling her with boiling white goo, she heard a different noise, not as profound as Rosa, but more subtle, it was her dress. The blue dress had enough and could no longer handle Amy's frame. The once skinny girl, now looked pregnant, her belly almost big enough to hold a slim adult inside. It was just too much, the dress gave, ripping open at the seams, letting her belly out. "Please, Rosa, it's too much, pull out!" She screamed through the bliss.

"I am not losing this load, Amy!" Rosa insisted, pushing deeper into Amy still.

Out of nowhere, Diana crushed on the table next to Amy. In all the orgasmic mess, she waddled her way over to the girls, a thick green shape in her hand. "This is an anal plug, it should do the trick..." Diana said proudly, her inflated midtection resting on the table like a little balloon next to Amy's growing belly, "Pull out Rosa..." she instructed and leaned in to kiss Amy, who was too lost in the haze to even realize what was happening. Rosa did as asked, pulling her slithering cock out of Amy. Diana, on her end, pushed the plug in firmly.

Rosa was far from done though, she took a step back and aimed her cock at the two. endless streams of white goo leaped out of her pulsating tip and crushed onto the two poor women, covering them and the desk thoroughly.

Sara watched the show as Rosa connected orgasms and buried the girls under gallons of her white sticky cum, she clocked the thing and watched the futa work her sexual need onto the two glazed girls who passed out through it all. She couldn't help think it was a good thing Rosa took the two on the mahogany table, the poor bed would have cracked long before Rosa finished unloading in Amy. As the show subsided, there was no clue to the girls' individuality, all their features disappeared under the thick white coat. The only way to tell them apart was Diana's significantly larger rack and Amy's bigger belly.

Sara came behind Rosa's panting figure as she tried to catch her breath. Her cock was finally limp, as if it had its share for the time being.

"That was amazing Rosa, 10 hours straight, you are something girl..." Sara complimented her friend.

"My balls are still buzzing, I can feel them..." Rosa whispered.

"Great, because you wouldn't believe who called while you were busy..." Sara smiled wildly, "Evelin, she wants more of you..."

12