Her Hung Futa Roommate

Story Info
Alexis gets to use her giant cock on her hot roommate's ass.
5k words
4.53
161k
309
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
le124
le124
158 Followers

This story features an impossibly large penis, anatomically inaccurate sex, and bondage. All characters 18+, etc.

***

"So, do you think you can help me? You're my best friend, I don't think there's anyone else I can ask."

Alexis nodded. "Of course, Jane! I promise, it'll be the best birthday present you'll ever get. I'll start looking for the right guy later tonight."

Jane smiled, lighting up the room as always, and gave Alexis a tight hug, pressing her quite hefty breasts up against Alexis's significantly smaller ones. Alexis had to use all of her breathing techniques to make sure the thing tied down to her leg didn't create a problem. Soon, it wouldn't matter, but for now, Jane couldn't know Alexis's secret.

***

"Ok, Jane! I've found the perfect guy. He's got everything you asked for: he likes bondage, he lives near here, and he, uh..."

Jane laughed. "He has a huge dick? I know you aren't into guys, but trust me, size makes all the difference. How big is he?"

Alexis knew that if she told her roommate the truth, she wouldn't believe her. So, she cut the size down by half. "12 inches."

"Jesus! That's amazing! My dildos are barely any bigger than that! Oh, this is gonna be the best birthday ever! When will he get here?"

"In about an hour. But, uh, there are some rules he needs you to agree to first."

"Sure, what are they?"

"Well, he needs you to be, uh, already tied up, naked, and blindfolded? I didn't really understand why, but, uh, he insisted."

Jane raised her eyebrows at that, but nodded. "That's kind of hot. Ok, what else?"

"If you have any sex toys, he wants you to leave them out for him to use. He says he... I can't say this. He has plans for them."

Jane smirked at that. "Sure, I can whip out the old boys. Is that it?"

"You should have totally cleaned yourself out... um, in your rear. He says he... ugh. He wants to go deep."

Jane laughed. "Yeah, that's a given. I'm hoping he does!"

"One more thing. He'll be wearing gloves the whole time."

***

Alexis closed the last set of cuffs in place. She really had no experience with bdsm, so she wouldn't be a great dom, but she had done her best to set things up properly. Jane was now spread-eagled, tied to the four corners of her queen-size bed. Alexis was glad the blindfold was already on; it was hard to conceal her arousal, even with the loose skirts she favored and the straps painfully holding her cock to her leg. For the first time, though, Alexis stopped to take a real look at Jane nude, her dream for the three years they had been rooming together. Jane was tall- 6 feet or so- which Alexis was thankful for, as it really just meant more room for Alexis's huge cock. Alexis's eyes traveled up Jane's body to her chest. Jane's big tits were topped with fairly long nipples and wide areolae, and they were moving up and down seductively as Jane breathed regularly. Further down her body, Alexis observed that Jane was quite "thick," as the youth tend to say, though without a lot of excess body-fat. Her ass was big as well, and incredibly enticing. Turning to Jane's pussy, Alexis was surprised to see that Jane had shaved in the bathroom; that was far from necessary, but it's not like Alexis minded. Alexis walked to the foot of the bed to get a good look at the pussy she would be filling soon enough. It was the most enticing thing she had ever seen, but she was broken from her revelry by the tied-up woman on the bed.

"Um, Alexis?"

"Yeah, Jane?"

"When is the guy gonna get here? The sex toys are out on the table like he asked, but it feels like I've been here an eternity." Just then, the alarm on Alexis's phone went off.

"Oh, that's him calling now! I'd better go get the door, he said he'd call when he was just about outside."

"Why can't he just knock?"

Alexis didn't bother answering. She ran to the door, waited there for a few seconds, then called "Ok, Jane, he's here! I'm gonna go to my room, and, uh, turn up my headphones as loud as possible so I don't hear you."

Jane laughed. "Alexis, you're the best friend I could ask for! I swear, if you were a guy, you'd be the perfect boyfriend."

"Oh, you have no idea," Alexis said softly.

***

Alexis walked into Jane's room and closed the door. Jane immediately tried turning her head to face the new visitor, but couldn't really, due to being tied up. "Well, you're my birthday present, huh? I've been promised a big cock, and that's where I want it, wherever you want to put it."

Alexis's cock started straining against her straps. Fuck, that's hot, she thought. Still, she couldn't expose her cock yet; she had to start off slow. She walked to the head of the bed, grabbed Jane's head (with her thick gloves), and kissed her, aggressively. She pushed her tongue into the surprised woman's mouth, who, after half a second, smiled, pushing back. Alexis had to break the kiss, though; now was the big test. Time to see if all that vocal coaching had paid off, if her "guy voice" was any good. It would have to be, or she was sunk.

"We're going to start off with the toys you've set out for me."

Jane seemed a bit surprised, but before she could say anything, Alexis leaned in and pinched her nipple. "Do you understand?"

Jane groaned a bit and nodded. Alexis smiled. "Good." Turning to inspect the set of sex toys, Alexis wasn't very surprised at what she saw. Whenever Jane got drunk (so, every Friday), she tended to talk about her sex life, or lately, her lack thereof, due to her very high standards for dick size. In her lack of sex, she had increasingly turned to dildos and other sex toys to meet her needs. Six months ago, she admitted that she had also bought an anal training kit, so she could better "take huge cocks in her tight ass" (her words), as well as, more recently, Bad Dragon's biggest horsecock available: Chance Flared in the extra-large size. Even that only had 15" of insertable cock, though, and while Jane had told Alexis that she could take it in her ass, she whispered that she still wanted something more. That was what Alexis was here to provide: two feet of cock, thicker than a cock had any right to be, with a 10" circumference around the shaft, growing to a full 11.5" circumference at the thickest part of the head. Alexis had never even tried to fit her monster cock in a woman, instead satisfying herself with marathon jerk-off sessions in the shower (always the shower; it was the only place in the house that could handle all her cum). Now, though, she wanted her turn to stretch out her hot roommate.

***

Alexis picked out four items from the rather large box of sex toys: a standard vibrator, on the small side for Jane, she guessed; an anal dildo consisting of a series of progressively larger rings; a clear, 12", double headed dildo; and the giant horsecock. She set the horsecock on the floor, placed the others on the bed next to Jane, and then climbed between her legs, kneeling at her pussy. She slowly peeled Jane open. "Look at you. You're already wet." Alexis didn't give Jane any time to respond, immediately leaning in to tongue at Jane's folds. Jane moaned again. Alexis kept at it, inserting two fingers to pump back and forth while licking around the walls of Jane's pussy, then deeper in, then up to Jane's clit.

After a few minutes, and more moans, Alexis got up, to a whine from Jane. "Let's give that mouth something to do." She grabbed the double-headed dildo, grabbed Jane's chin, and said, "open wide." Obedient, Jane opened her mouth, and Alexis pushed the clear cock in as deep as she could. Jane gagged, but powered through it, and Alexis marveled at the bulge in her throat as she kept pushing the cock in. Finally, only a couple inches were still outside of Jane's tight throat. Alexis left the dildo in. "I'll let you enjoy that for a while."

Alexis grabbed the vibrator, switched it on, and inserted it into Jane's sopping wet pussy. That reminded her, she'd need some lube for the next part. While Jane was letting out a series of quick moans through the cock lodged in her throat, Alexis went rummaging through the box of toys before pulling out a giant container of lube. She greased up the anal dildo, and, considering the amount of time that double-header had been in Jane's throat, removed the 12-incher, letting Jane breathe properly.

Alexis rubbed the lubed-up head of the anal dildo against Jane's asshole. "Do you want more cock? Your friend told me that I could stick my dick wherever I wanted, but I don't feel like taking it out just yet. Toys for now. So, do you want this in your ass?"

Jane nodded, and, through a voice still hoarse from the dildo, said, "Yes, please. Please put it in my ass." Alexis grinned. She poked the head at Jane's asshole a few more times, before whispering, "here we go." She pushed the tip in, which barely even got a reaction from Jane; she was used to much bigger. Alexis kept pushing, though; the second ring, two inches around, made its way in, and Jane started breathing a bit faster. The third ring, two and a half inches around. The fourth, 3 inches. The fifth ring, though, jumped straight up to 4 inches, and that elicited a moan from Jane, whose pussy was still filled with that vibrator. 5 inches, 6, and then, the end of the dildo, 7 inches in circumference. Alexis was all out of length; Jane had taken the whole thing easily! Alexis could see Jane smiling at the lack of a challenge. She took this dildo in her ass every night; it wasn't a challenge at all. Alexis knew she would have to step up her game.

She lubed up the horsecock. Even though it was smaller than her own, real dick, it was still impressive in its size. Alexis set the dick down on the ground near her, and slowly removed the anal training dildo from Jane's ass. "You took that one just fine, but let's see about this. Your roommate told me this is your favorite toy, is that right?" Jane seemed surprised that 1. she had told Alexis that, though she was probably drunk, and she had no filter when she was drunk; and 2. that Alexis had told this strange man that it was, in fact her favorite. Or at least, that's the expression Alexis read on her face. Jane was quiet for a moment, but then simply said, "Yes."

Alexis placed the flared head of the horsecock at Jane's asshole. "I'll start pushing on 3. 1, 2, 3!" Alexis watched in awe as the head of the massive dildo forced Jane's already wide hole to expand to a size she would have previously thought impossible, growing and growing until finally it took the almost 11-inch-around head. "Oh, fuck!" shouted Jane; despite taking this dildo pretty regularly, it was always a surprise when it made it in. Alexis marveled at her handiwork for a moment before starting to push in.

The lube made it easier for Jane to take the cock, but it was still far from an easy process. Alexis had to push against the firm dildo with a lot of force to get it moving. Still, though, both of them wanted it, and the dildo kept going in, inch after inch. At around halfway down sat the medial ring, which was almost as thick around as the head. Alexis let the dildo sit there, and got up to go play with Jane's tits.

Alexis had snuck many a secret glance at those big breasts, always so close and so exposed-Jane often just wore a bra and panties around the apartment, a luxury Alexis could not enjoy-and Jane would bend over, exposing her ample cleavage, so often that Alexis was sure she was teasing her. Alexis took a handful of breast in each hand, sucking on one nipple and then the other, kneading Jane's big tits as the horsecock sat in her stretched ass and the vibrator continued buzzing away in her pussy. Just then, Jane spoke up.

"Oh, fuck-I'm so close-please-"

Alexis grinned and returned to Jane's ass. "You want the whole cock, don't you?"

"God! Yes, please give it to me!"

Alexis grabbed the dildo by its base once more and pushed, hard, forcing Jane's hole to expand once again to take the medial ring as well as the rest of the 15" of cock, its fake balls resting against her ass. Alexis let it sit there, astounded by the bulge the thick cock made in Alexis's stomach-almost all the way up to her tits, Alexis could see a faint bulge, and a larger one where the head was at the top. Her own cock was threatening to snap its confines. She had to act fast.

"Please! Fuck me!" shouted Jane. "Your wish is my command." Alexis pulled the cock out up to the medial ring and then shoved it back in, rhythmically fucking her roommate with the massive dildo. "Fuuuuuuck!" Jane screamed, cumming on the thick cock in her ass and vibrator in her pussy. She writhed in her cuffs, a beautiful sight to Alexis's eyes, as the orgasm wracked her body. Alexis kept pumping the horsecock in and out of Jane's ass, not stopping until Jane finally came down and caught her breath. "Jesus, that was good," she said. "I haven't had anything like that in a while. Enough dildos, though. I think it's time you whip out that footlong cock."

Alexis smiled, and stripped off her skirt and underwear, exposing her cock to the room.

A moment of description for Alexis's dick, now. 24" in length when hard, half that when soft, Alexis's cock was truly a marvel of nature. Not only was she capable of sucking her own dick, Alexis was even able to titfuck herself quite well, though her breasts weren't really big enough for a proper titfuck, given her dick's girth. Alexis undid the straps that held down her cock, which at the moment was straining against its restraints, desperate to be free. As the final strap came undone, her cock sprung up, pointing ahead like a ship's ram, casting a shadow over Jane's body.

"About that... I might've been lying about the length."

Jane scowled, anger flashing over her face. "What? I was promised a foot of dick! If you're 11" or something like that, fine, but you better not be yet another small-cocked loser trying to fuck me."

Alexis smiled and kneeled between Jane's legs. "Yes, I lied about the length. You see my cock isn't a foot long..." she lowered it so that it smacked down onto Jane's torso, reaching her chin. "It's two feet."

Jane's jaw dropped. She lay there a moment, then composed herself. "That's impossible. Two feet... No. No way."

Alexis laughed. "Oh, way. And you're going to take every inch."

"No, wait, that's just anatomically impossible, now. It's not like there's a straight path through my body for you to-" Alexis silenced her by shoving the tip of her massive cockhead into Jane's mouth. "Eh, I think we can make it work." Alexis tried pushing her cock farther into Jane's mouth, longing to facefuck her properly, but her blessing was also a curse; there was no way for Jane's jaw to expand to fit Alexis's python. She sighed. "Ah well. I guess I'll have to go right to your ass. That's what you wanted, wasn't it? A huge cock in your ass?"

Jane was dumbfounded. On the one hand, all of her wildest fantasies were about to be fulfilled. On the other hand... It was just so big! There was no way! Finally, she nodded. "At least lube yourself up, first. That thing's going to break me in half regardless, but I'd rather it break me in half with some lube." Alexis nodded and grabbed the toybox's tub of lube, using a good tenth of what was in there to coat her massive pole. When she was good and coated, she positioned herself at Jane's ass.

"You ready?"

Jane nodded, and started breathing at a measured pace, bracing herself.

"Relax, don't be so tight. I need you to be loose. Well, you'll be loose at the end no matter what, so..." And with that, Alexis started pushing.

Alexis's pulsing cockhead tried to pry open Jane's ass, but, story of Alexis's life, her dick was just too big. "Come on," she muttered, as she pressed herself against Jane's hole once more. Finally, with a load grunt of effort, her dick's massive head forced its way into Jane's ass. Jane arched her back, yet made no sound; her jaw dropped as she writhed on the bed, panting. Alexis was panting too, from the sheer effort required to get just a single part of her cock inside of her roommate. She had done it, though; the head was completely inside. The thickest part of her cock, almost a foot around, was finally inside Jane. Alexis had been waiting for this moment for three long years.

"Oh my god. You're so fucking big. Fuck. How?" Jane's words snapped Alexis out of her contemplation. Alexis said nothing, preferring instead to start shoving the rest of her cock into Jane's ready asshole. As the first inch past the head disappeared into Jane's body, the bulge in her stomach moved ahead slightly; it was ridiculous that this cock was fitting in Jane at all, and both Jane and Alexis knew it, yet neither cared. They were too busy enjoying what was happening. Alexis kept pushing; finally, a foot of her cock was inside Jane, and that bulge in her stomach was almost at her ribcage. That huge head was forcing her to expand more and more, deeper and deeper, but Jane was loving every second of it. That's not to say Alexis wasn't enjoying herself, either; she was having the time of her life, finally managing to stick her dick inside a real woman. She was just focusing on trying not to cum, really.

Still, there was almost a foot of dick outside of Jane's body, and she knew it. "More," she whispered, raising her head to look at her lover even though she couldn't see. "Please, I want more. Give me more of your massive cock!" Alexis was all too happy to oblige, and grabbed hold of Jane's legs, shoving herself deeper still. The bulge moved farther through Jane's stomach, up through her ribcage, until, finally, it came to rest at the top of her sternum. Alexis had done it. All two feet of her huge dick were resting inside her roommate (who was currently being racked with a massive orgasm the likes of which she had never before felt). Alexis smiled, proud of her handiwork once more, before starting to retract her cock from Jane's ass. Jane was confused-why was the dick leaving? She finally felt so full, so right-until Alexis, after removing about a foot, slammed back in and started fucking Jane for real.

Alexis's huge balls slammed against Jane's ass over and over again, as Jane cried out in pleasure and Alexis struggled to maintain her composure. She was sure that the two of them would be getting some noise complaints from their neighbors after this, but she didn't care; all she cared about was fucking Jane's brains out. She pulled out and rammed her cock back in over and over again, usually just retracting a foot and slamming it back in, but occasionally pulling out all the way to marvel at how Jane's asshole gaped, as if it were begging for her presence once more. Really, it was Jane herself begging, asking for the cock deep in her ass again; she couldn't live without it at this point. Alexis was, as always, all too happy to oblige, and she forced her cock deep again and again. She could feel a copious amount of precum leaking from her head, and she knew she was close. She also knew that Jane would want her to cum inside. She knew that because Jane was begging for her cum, over and over again.

Alexis picked up the pace, fucking Jane's asshole faster than she would have thought possible with her heavy equipment, as her orgasm grew closer and closer. Finally she withdrew almost the whole thing and slammed all the way back in, the bulge in Jane's stomach once more reaching almost to her throat, and, finally, Alexis started to cum. I say started to because, for Alexis, cumming was a lengthy process. She always produced a lot, and this was no exception. Her first shot, having nowhere else to go, immediately forced its way through Jane's throat and out her mouth and nose, coating her face, a new experience for both of them. Seeing that, Alexis pulled back slightly, so her second shot only started to fill Jane's stomach, which bulged out even more; Jane looked 9 months pregnant at this point, and fearing for her friend's life, Alexis pulled out all the way and started jerking her huge cock with her (comparatively tiny) hands. The rest of her orgasm coated Jane's body entirely; Alexis started with aiming for Jane's tits, then moved all over the rest of her body (there was a considerable amount of splash, of course; Alexis was glad they had put down some tarps), until Jane was almost invisible under the massive amount of cum Alexis had produced. Finally, she was finished; she fell to the ground, entirely spent, panting, before getting back up and taking a moment to appreciate the sheer power of her cock.

le124
le124
158 Followers
12