A Rose By Another Name

Story Info
Rose never expected surgical training to be so hands-on.
4.3k words
4.14
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose peeled into the parking lot and hopped out of her car in a panic. She couldn't believe that on her first day working with the new physician she had made such a basic mistake. She sprinted into the private practice clinic and, after taking half a second to compose herself, walked up to the receptionist's desk. The receptionist, who looked to be her age, smiled at her.

"Welcome to the Gentle Hands Surgery Center, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm the new resident working with Dr. Alexander is, do you know where his office is?" Rose panted, still out of breath.

The receptionist giggled before giving her directions to the third floor, though Rose wasn't sure if it was because of her obvious lateness or something else. Rose took the elevator up so that she could give herself a chance to breath. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun. Normally she would have put more effort into her appearance before meeting a new attending, but in her crunch for time she had shown up in a simple blouse, and a pair of tight pants that accentuated her best asset.

Rose checked her watch, biting her lip when she saw the time. It was nearly 10am, almost two hours after she was supposed to arrive. Her new phone, a cheap android replacement she had bought less than a week ago, had died overnight and the alarm hadn't gone off. Normally she would have had a back-up alarm set, but her month-long Breast surgery rotation was in a remote Californian town, and she had only shown up to the rented apartment with the necessities. Unfortunately, she had only brought one charger, and she had been using it for something else.

The third floor, it turned out, was composed of two operating rooms, two clinic rooms, a break room, and Dr. Alexander's office. The office itself was gorgeous, with massive windows that looked away from the town and out towards the ocean. Rose stood at the door to the office, and peered inside to see if Dr. Alexander was at his desk. He wasn't, and the view from the office was so breathtaking that Rose walked right in. She was still looking out the window when she heard a polite cough from behind her, and spun around.

"You must be Rose, nice to meet you." Dr. Alexander said. Rose took a sharp breath. There had been a picture of him on the website, but he was far more handsome in person. The young attending was muscular, with light brown hair and a short beard. He was dressed in a tight-fitting dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and as he extended his hand to her all she could do was stare at his muscular forearms. After a second, Rose came back to her senses and shot out her hand to shake his, blushing a brilliant shade of red as she realized she'd been staring.

"Hi, yes, I'm Rose, I'm so sorry I'm late, it's nice to meet you too."

The attending raised his eyebrows in an amused way and shot her a smile. "No worries at all, you only missed a couple of patients. How was your trip down to Paradise Beach?"

"It was great, thank you Dr. Alexander. This town is really beautiful." Rose gushed.

"Please, call me Alex." Dr. Alexander responded as he sat down at his desk. "So, what happened this morning, it looks like you were in a rush to get in?" he asked gently.

"How could you tell?" Rose joked.

Dr. Alexander cleared his throat, looking slightly uncomfortable himself. He poked at his chest while looking at her, and Rose paused out of confusion. Eventually, seeing she wasn't getting the hint, he spoke.

"I could tell because you missed a button."

Rose looked down at her shirt in horror. Not only had she missed a button on her blouse, she had been walking through the clinic giving everyone, including the receptionist and Dr. Alexander, and clear sight of her lacy red bra. She had grabbed the lacy bra in her rush this morning, having only brought it with her in case she ended up meeting someone attractive on a dating app. It did a horrible job concealing her cleavage, which was ideal on a date, but was currently displaying her perfect D cup breasts to her new boss.

"I am so sorry." Rose apologized as she buttoned her shirt, almost in tears with how the morning had gone so far.

"Don't worry about it." Dr. Alexander replied, shooting her a grin. "It's a breast surgery clinic, it's not a sight I'm unused to, if anything it's a good reminder of perfect anatomy."

Rose blushed, flustered at his unexpected and decidedly nerdly compliment. Before she could say anything else, his computer pinged and he got up from the desk.

"Ready to see your first patient?" He asked, and she followed him from the room.

The patient, as it turned out, was a young woman named Melissa who was hoping for a breast reduction. She had been dealing with back pain for a while. Dr. Alexander did a physical exam as Rose watched, and then they got to discussing what size the patient was aiming for after surgery.

"As you are now, I think you'd feel a lot of relief by coming down to a D cup, or maybe a C cup." Dr. Alexander explained.

"What would that look like on me?" Melissa asked, clearly concerned. "I don't want to be completely flat."

"Well," Dr. Alexander responded, "Rose here is a D cup, so you can imagine your breasts as somewhat similar to hers, or somewhat smaller if you'd like."

Melissa turned to look at Rose, who had turned bright red after Dr. Alexander's comment, examining her shirt closely. "I can't really tell, I think that size would be right on me."

"Rose, would you mind giving her a better view?" Dr. Alexander replied. Rose opened and shut her mouth, caught completely off-guard. Melissa and Dr. Alexander both looked at her expectedly. Slowly, Rose unbuttoned her blouse, letting her perfect breasts bounce out, still barely contained in her lacy bra. Melissa nodded as she looked at them. "Those are perfect, I'd love to aim for that size."

"Excellent." Dr Alexander smiled. Rose rebuttoned her blouse as they finalized the surgery date.

Back in Dr. Alexander's office he turned to her. "I hope you don't mind that I used you as an example, I forgot to ask you if that was okay first."

"Oh no it's fine." Rose responded. She still felt uncomfortable, and never would have exposed her chest like that at her home hospital, but something about Dr. Alexander's demeanor put her totally off her guard, and she found herself strangely excited to be used as an example.

After three more clinic patients, Dr. Alexander let her know it was time for lunch. "I have a couple of surgeries this afternoon, let me show you where the scrubs and changing rooms are."

Rose followed him to the scrub lockers beside the OR, and he showed her the changing rooms. "We're having the changing rooms refitted, so right now the men's one is out of order but the women's one is still open." He knocked on the door, and after getting no response, pushed it open so Rose could take a look inside. They walked in and he pushed open the door to the OR suites.

"That'll be the OR we're in today." He said, pointing to OR 1. "Sometimes I use both at once, but the second one is mostly unused."

Rose stood beside him, behind the red scrubs-only line. He smelled fantastic, a blend of manly scent and a hint of fancy cologne. She found herself accidently leaning into him, and pulled back after brushing her chest against his arm. If he noticed he didn't say anything.

After a stress-free lunch, the first surgery of the afternoon went by easily, and Rose was beginning to feel more confident in her role. Dr. Alexander was a fantastic teacher, and she felt confident that her suturing technique would improve with him as a mentor. During the second case, he had her close the tissue layers, and stood back to watch. As she worked, she felt his presence over her shoulder.

Her breath deepened, and her mask began to fog up, making the suturing much harder. Her hands began to shake slightly, and that's when he stepped beside her and gently took her hands in his, wrapping his fingers over her hands, and directing her position. He moved with her, guiding her wrists to relieve unnecessary strain. Somehow the room seemed to be getting hotter, and by the time the case was done, Rose was sweating beneath her surgical gown. She could feel her heartbeat throughout her body.

"Great work today." Dr. Alexander smiled as they scrubbed out. Rose blushed beneath her mask, happy to receive praise from him. He left the OR to talk to the patient's family and she went to the changing room to change back into her dress clothes, making sure to button everything. Before she left the clinic, she realized she didn't know what time the first case would be tomorrow, and she headed to Dr. Alexander's office to ask.

She opened the door to his office without knocking, and took a step into the room before seeing Dr. Alexander standing to the side of the room wearing nothing but boxers. Rose froze, unsure of what to do.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot about the men's changing room." Rose blurted out.

"Rose, close the door." Dr. Alexander responded.

Rose quickly closed the door, and Dr. Alexander looked at her strangely.

"Interesting choice" he said.

"What?" Rose stammered.

"I meant close the door with you outside." Dr Alexander quipped, smiling at her. For the umpteenth time that day, Rose felt heat rising in her cheeks and couldn't think of any decent response. Obviously he hadn't meant for her to stay inside, he was changing, what was she thinking?

"Rose, are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry." She said, feeling tears well up in her eyes. "I didn't mean to, I mean, It's just -- I'm sorry I'll go."

Dr. Alexander's eyes widened at the sight of her crying, and he quickly moved to her side. "Hey, it's okay, it's not a big deal. I don't mind at all."

Rose wiped her eyes, but once she started to cry, she couldn't hold it back, and she found herself crying onto his shoulder. After a few seconds she pulled herself back from him, and realized he was still only wearing his underwear. "Dr. Alexander, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Please, it's Alex." He interrupted, still smiling gently at her. Rose wiped her eyes again and found herself giggling at how ridiculous the situation was. She was alone with her almost-naked attending and had just cried onto his shoulder on her first day.

"What's so funny?" He asked, amused.

"Just this day." Rose sniffled. "First I was late because I only had one charger and my phone died, and now I barged in while you were changing and cried on you."

"What took priority over charging your phone?" He laughed with her.

Rose opened her mouth to respond, then shut it tightly when she remembered the answer. He laughed again at her expression. "Go on, what was it?"

Rose looked down at the ground. "My vibrator uses the same charger and it was dead too."

"Wow." Dr. Alexander responded. "So the vibrator took priority over showing up on time, huh?"

"No!" Rose blurted out quickly. "No, I just didn't know the phone would die overnight and I just-" She looked at his grin, realized he had been kidding and blushed again. Rose looked back down at the ground, mortified at her admission. With her head down, she noticed Dr. Alexander's boxers were outlining his cock, which was now hard and poking out to the side of his underwear.

He immediately noticed where she was looking and took a step back. "Ah, sorry about that." He grinned. It was his turn to blush now. "It's hard not to think about you using the vibrator when you start talking about it like that."

Rose couldn't help but get turned on looking at him standing in his bulging underwear, knowing he had gotten hard thinking about her playing with herself. Her eyes lingered on his cock before moving up to his face, and she felt herself getting wet.

"Oh no, please, it was totally my fault, and I barged in on you changing. I've made a total mess of things, I'll just go." Rose responded.

Dr. Alexander didn't move, and neither did she. He raised an eyebrow. "You aren't moving, Rose. Do you not want to go?" he asked gently.

Rose opened her mouth and tried to think of some clever response, but all she could think of was the man standing nearly naked in front of her, and the pulsing feeling in her crotch that was making her want to rub her legs together. "No." she responded in a raspy whisper.

Dr. Alexander didn't move for a second, then took another step towards her. He was standing right in front of her now. Close enough that she could smell his cologne. Without thinking, she moved her hand forward, placing it on his underwear, right on top of his cock. She moved her hand up and down it, feeling it pulse in her palm as she raised her eyes to look at him. He put his arm around her waist, and pulled her into him, grabbing her ass tightly.

Rose let out a soft gasp, and gripped his cock harder. She looked at his lips, then at his eyes, and leaned in to him. He moved in as she did, and they kissed. At first it was gentle, then as she slid her hand along the length of his cock, they kissed with more passion. She felt him suck on her lower lip and trace his tongue over hers. Rose slid her hand off of his cock and up to the waistband of his underwear, running her fingers along the border of his waist before sliding her hand into his drawers. His hot, throbbing cock pulsed in her hand and she ran her fingers over its tip and felt a drop of precum on her finger.

Rose pulled away from the kiss and moved her mouth next to his ear. "Can I?" she whispered softly. She felt the grin spread across his face, and felt his hand reach up to the top of her head, lightly pushing her downwards. Rose complied, lowering herself onto her knees. She pulled at the waistband of his underwear, tugging them down to his knees. His stiff cock bounced out, now right in front of her face.

Everything else seemed to disappear as she held his cock in her hands, and she ran her fingers over it, feeling its silky-smooth hardness. Rose ran her tongue over the tip, and smiled to hear Dr. Alexander gasp. Rose circled the tip of her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting him. One of her hands held the base of his cock, while the other fervently unbuttoned her own pants. As she placed her lips over the head of his cock, she slid her fingers inside of her panties, and could immediately feel that they were soaked.

How had she gotten so turned on, so quickly, Rose wondered. She slid the tip of her tongue over the head of his cock and felt his hand push gently on the back of her head. As her mouth covered him completely, Rose ran her fingertips over her clit, moaning into him. He filled her mouth completely, but it wasn't enough.

Taking the hand that was on his cock and placing it behind his thigh, Rose pulled herself into him and felt his cock touch the back of her throat. Above her head she could hear him moaning, and she slid her tongue back and forth over the base of his cock, feeling him pulse in her mouth. Her fingers rubbed with increasing pressure over her clit, which was already incredibly sensitive.

Almost out of air, Rose pulled her head back and gasped. Dr. Alexander's legs shook as she traced her tongue over his head, then Rose pulled against his thigh again as she took him deep into her mouth. She felt his hand again on the back of her head. He pushed her head further onto him, and she felt his pulsing hardness deep in her throat. The seconds without air somehow only made her crave it even more, and when he pulled her head back, grasping her hair, Rose immediately dove to take his cock back into her mouth. Every bit of her was lost to her sexual urges.

"Oh god Rose, I can't take this anymore." Dr. Alexander moaned, so softly she could barely hear it. He pulled her head off of his cock, and pulled her to her feet. His eyes were brimming with passion. He grabbed the hand that had been in her pants, and brought her fingers to his mouth. Without his eyes leaving hers, he traced his tongue over each of her fingers before taking them into his mouth, and sucking her juices off. Rose watched in anticipation as he cleaned her fingers one at a time.

He leaned closer to her, until she could feel his breath on her ear. His hands pulled at her pants as he whispered into her ear.

"Get on the desk."

Rose didn't have to be asked twice, and climbed onto the desk. Her long blonde hair had fallen out of its messy bun as she was deepthroating his cock, and now cascaded over her shoulders. Dr. Alexander got down on his knees as he removed her pants. Then, starting at her feet, he began to kiss his way up her legs. The sensation of his kisses and the stubble of his beard against her legs ran through her body, and Rose spread her legs wide for him. She lay back on the desk as his kisses came closer and closer to her pulsing clit.

"You're so wet already." Dr. Alexander's husky voice blew hot air onto her bare pussy, making Rose twitch with anticipation. Finally, his lips made contact with hers, and Rose barely held back a loud moan. His arms wrapped around her legs, pulling her into his face as he ate her out like she was the best thing he had ever tasted. His tongue swirled over her, dancing up and down and driving her wild with pleasure as he punctuated his clit play with gentle suction and long, slow tongue strokes.

Rose's self-control was gone before he slid the finger inside of her, but once he did that she threw any semblance of caution to the wind. She let out a long moan as his finger curled up inside of her, pressing on her G-spot as his tongue flicked back and forth over her clit. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building, and her breath became faster and faster as he played with her.

Rose spasmed, grabbing desperately at the back of his head and closing her legs tight around his ears as pleasure shook her body. Her clit throbbed, so sensitive under his tongue that she had to push his head back after just having pulled it into her. Her breath was ragged, and as her legs shook, she felt him stand and pull her to a sitting position.

Dr. Alexander looked at her with a question in his eyes, and Rose responded before he could ask. "I want it all." She said forcefully, grabbing his rock-hard length and pulling him towards her.

"I can feel that." He said, running his finger over her lips, which were puffy, engorged, and dripping wet.

Rose moaned and bit her lip. "Don't make me wait." She pleaded.

She pushed her hips against him, rubbing herself into his hand. He leaned into her and kissed her passionately, reaching underneath her shirt and unclasping her bra. Rose unbuttoned her blouse desperately as she kissed him, using one hand to unclasp the buttons, and the other to brace herself against the table as he pushed into her. She could feel the tip of his dick bounce against her thighs.

The second her blouse was undone, she reached down to grab it. She rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wetness, then placed it so that the tip was barely sliding into her. She took her mouth off his just long enough to whisper in his ear. "I want it now."

He bit her lip gently, kissing over to the side of her neck and up to her ear. "What do you want?" he teased her.

Rose shuddered at the feeling of his breath against her ear. "I want you to fuck me." She moaned.

"Ask me nicely." Dr. Alexander whispered.

Rose squirmed on the table, unaccustomed to pleading for sex but finding herself getting hornier by the second. "Fuck me please, sir."

She gasped and wrapped her arms around his back as he slid into her. His cock slipped inside her wet pussy with no resistance at all. As he thrust in and out of her, their mouths locked. The kisses were only punctuated with her gasps as he filled her.

One of his hands grabbed beneath her ass, pulling her into him with each thrust. The angle of his cock meant that with every thrust, he pushed into her most sensitive region.

12