A Rose By Another Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god." Rose blurted as he thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around his lower back as pleasure shot through her body. Dr. Alexander took the opportunity and lowered his mouth to her nipples, taking each one in turn into his mouth. Rose's mouth hung open as he swirled his tongue over her sensitive nipples, and she gasped and arched her back into him as he gently bit down on them, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Stand here." He directed suddenly, pulling out of her. Rose complied immediately, turning around and putting her hands on the desk. She waved her ass in the air at him, and felt his hand grab her harshly.

"Please, fuck me more" She begged. She moaned as she felt his hand come down onto her ass. It turned her on to think about how loud they were being, and as he slapped her ass again, she pushed it back into him. He grabbed her butt, and she felt him slide easily inside of her. He bounced into her pussy, his thrusts bouncing off of her ass as his cock filled her. Rose gripped the desk as she felt him throb inside of her.

"Do you want to cum again?" He asked, leaning over her and grabbing her throat from behind.

"Yes." Rose breathed heavily.

He squeezed her throat. "What was that?" He growled softly in her ear.

"Yes sir." Rose begged. "I want to cum again."

His hand tightened around her throat and she felt his weight on her back as he continued to thrust into her. His other hand wrapped around her body, first squeezing her breasts then moving down to play with her clit. With each thrust of his rock-hard dick, he gently rubbed her clit, using her own wetness to play with her.

Rose gasped for air as she felt her legs start to quiver. Her body was shaking and her vision danced. His hand slid off of her throat and he put a finger into her mouth. She sucked on it reflexively, taking it as deeply as she could into her mouth as he played with her clit.

"Good girl." Dr. Alexander said, sliding his finger out of her mouth. Rose was too turned on to respond, and just let out a soft whimper as the finger that she had been sucking on was placed directly over her asshole. As one hand played with her clit, he slid the wet finger into her ass. With each thrust of his cock, his finger moved too. Rose was totally overwhelmed by the sensation, and could only push herself into him.

"I'm so close." Rose moaned. "Can I cum?" She felt him lean forward into her, sliding himself all the way in as he whispered his approval into her ear. He took his finger out from her ass, and wrapped his arm around her throat, pulling her back towards him. As Dr. Alexander whispered for her to cum into her ear, he increased the pressure on her clit and Rose felt her second orgasm overtake her. Her legs started to shake, but he kept going, his finger moving in pace with the thrusts of his cock. The orgasm built and built, spreading through her body in waves.

Rose's breath caught in her throat and she was just barely able to hear him telling her that he was cumming too. Her body shook, and she felt him pull even harder into her as he came deep inside of her pussy. She let go of the desk and fell to her knees, his cock sliding out of her and his finger finally slipping off of her sensitive clit.

Rose knelt on the ground twitching as she felt his cum trickle out of her. Eventually, she pushed herself off the floor and looked up at him. Dr. Alexander picked her up off the floor, pulling her still quivering body into his and kissing her deeply.

"That was amazing." Rose whispered to him, suddenly shy despite everything that had just happened.

"It was." He responded softly. "And it'll be even better tomorrow."

"Why is that?" Rose asked with genuine curiosity.

"Because tomorrow, you're going to bring in that vibrator." Dr. Alexander said, shooting her a wink. "This is going to be a very hands-on rotation."

12