All Comments on 'A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 08'

by DMV_05

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PlegamansPlegamansabout 8 years ago
Wonderful work!

This is such a deeply touching story and so well written. Love the characters.

Thank you.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
This really is an fine story

Thank you for bringing it to us, and please keep on writing and posting here. Ver well done, DMV_05 -- another five stars!

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
Skilfully written.

I empathise with Mike in this chapter. Part of me knows that one never truly gets over such a loss. I think this chapter could have gone badly wrong. It is a testament to your skill as a writer that it has not. Mike has a very long way to go. I was hooked on this story from the start and look forward to the next riveting chapter. (The only wish I have is that the chapters were more frequent...!)

5* again. Jules

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
A Heart Breaking Chapter

I hope that the next chapter is not too long in coming as I think this is fiction but I have lived this and it is important that Mike take Rose up as he needs her support. If he has not dealt with this in eleven years but stuffed inside he has a lot to come to terms with and I have to say a parent never gets over loosing a child. Please bring them back together as he needs her and please don't make us wait too long. I will never forget the night my grandson was taken from us so suddenly and then my daughter fairly recently. I have to be strong for her young children that are now without a mother and I see her in them all the time. My grandson was only with us about eight months and never got a chance to have a life. An innocent child just like in your story with his life ahead of him gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Last place....

.... I would have thought to find a story involving a 2 year old dying. While the story itself is great, way to kill an anticipated hard on. :-/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous