A Rose By Any Other Name... Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose's sexual development expands...
6.5k words
4.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
812 Followers

Just a reminder that this story is set in the 5th universe to the left and though it resembles our own in many ways, there some very stark differences from our universe. That means that the legal system is different, there are no STD's, etc. I hope you'll enjoy the story...a pure work of fiction, obviously!

A Rose By Any Other Name...

Part Two...Development

My weekend with Marc was nothing short of spectacular! First of all, I discovered what real sex was, as opposed to the self-serving variety practiced by my ex-husband, Todd. Marc gave me more pleasure in one weekend than my ex did in nearly 10 years of marriage. My second discovery, with Marc's help, was that I was indeed as beautiful as Marc said I was and that I had a body that was worth not covering up. I even walked home in the nude!

As I left him, Marc invited me to a pool party that he was throwing the next weekend, so I thought that would give my body time to recover from the wonderful beating it had taken. My pussy was pretty sore as was my anus, plus my tits were bruised with a number of hickeys all over them. I took some time to get rid of my old wardrobe and replaced it all with the new sexy things that Marc had purchased for me.

My first foray in public in my new clothes was while I was doing some grocery shopping. The few men in the store were staring at me pretty hard, so I took opportunities to flash as much of my tits as I could. Most of the women seem to scowl, though there were some who stared even more wolfishly than the men did. It was good to know that I was equal opportunity eye candy!

On the day before the pool party I had a small package delivered to my house by FedEx. It was too bad that the driver didn't bother to ring the bell because I would have answered the door naked, oh well. Anyway, I discovered that the swim wear Marc had promised me was in the package and when I took it out, I couldn't believe how small it all was. The bra consisted of some strings and a fine mesh fabric in white that barely covered my areolae let alone my breasts. The bottoms were even smaller with a very small panel with no liner that barely came to the top of my vulva and were held together by very easy to undo clasps. As I looked at it I thought, 'Hmmm, this is going to be interesting!'

I wasn't sure what Marc had planned for his party and I wasn't able to talk to him beforehand, so I decided to take a bowl of potato salad that I had made. I walked through the new gate that Marc had had installed between our yards in my new bikini carrying a bowl of potato salad. As I walked, my tits were bouncing to and fro and I noticed I caught the attention of Marc's friends as they all stared at me.

Marc greeted me by taking the bowl from my hands, then hugging and kissing me. "Wow, thanks for the potato salad. It looks wonderful as do you. I knew that bikini would look awesome on you. Come on and let me introduce you to everyone." He grabbed my hand and introduced me to everyone I hadn't met before.

I had a good time drinking, eating and talking to various people. When I saw Martin, who had been at the dance club the previous Friday, I gravitated towards him. He and I spent a good deal of time talking during the course of the party. I really admired his physique with his rippling abs and muscular arms. Apparently, he liked looking at me as well because I could see he had quite an erection going that he was trying in vain to hide.

As the afternoon wore on, it was getting hotter and hotter and people began jumping into the pool to cool off. That sounded like a good idea so I walked down the steps on the shallow end and into the pool. I walked as far into the deep end as I could without getting my hair wet. Martin had joined me, so we continued our conversation. When we got out of the pool, I was getting a lot of stares, so I turned to Martin and saw his eyes go wide. I asked, "What is it? Why is everyone staring at me?"

He thought for a second and then said, "Apparently you didn't know that your swimsuit fabric gets transparent when wet!"

I looked down on my breasts and saw what he meant, so I laughed and said, "I had no idea. Marc had this suit sent to me." I decided not to be upset and asked, "So, do you like what you see?"

Martin smiled and replied, "Very much! You can dress like this all of the time as far as I'm concerned!"

At about this time, Marc called out that the food was ready, so Martin and I got in line to get some of the bar-b-que that he had catered in. Martin complemented me on my potato salad and both of us teasingly gave Marc a hard time about the bikini ambush.

Finally, at around 8pm guests began leaving until there was only Marc, Martin and myself. I had a nice buzz going from the wine I had been drinking, but I wasn't nearly as drunk as I had been the night that Marc and I fucked, though I wasn't sober either. We retired to Marc's living room and as we entered he hit a remote so some nice, melodious jazz began playing. I was swaying with the rhythm as the two of them sat on the couch watching me. After a couple of minutes, Marc said, "Why don't you get naked for us?"

I chuckled to myself because, for all intents and purposes, I was virtually naked with the bikini I had on. So, as I danced I began removing what little I had on. When I was bare, both of them stared at me with lust in their eyes. I was wondering how this was going to work with two of them and one of me. I could see they were both hard and after last weekend I was very willing to be fucked.

"So, Martin, what you see before you is the most incredible woman I have ever met. Last weekend, when we got here after the club, the two of us got to know each other in a very personal way. I asked Rose to suck me off only to find out that she had never had oral sex of any kind. As a matter of fact, she told me that sex with her ex amounted to 5 minutes or less in the missionary position and that she had never gotten off with him...ever.

"I had always known that her ex was a total ass, but to waste such a beauty was mind blowing to me. Anyway, despite having never having had a cock in her mouth, she took me without flinching after she asked me to tell her what to do. Not only does she follow instructions to the letter, but she is also daring enough to take things even further, by which I mean this beautiful woman throated me on her first try at fellatio!

"After she swallowed my cum, I knew I had to reciprocate knowing that she had never had the pleasure of a mouth on her lovely pussy. Not only does she have the sweetest pussy I have ever encountered, but I have never had a woman climax as fast and as often as Rose did. It was amazing! And when I fucked her, she kept cumming and cumming and cumming which made me feel like I was the greatest lover in the world.

"What happened next, though is icing on the cake. I had told her to get on her hands and knees so I could fuck her doggystyle. She did as I asked and after a bit I buried my thumb in her ass, which she seemed to enjoy a lot because she asked me to give her more. So, I gave her my cock and fucked her ass! She even climaxed several more times!

"So, what I'm saying my friend is that our dear sweet Rose has the makings to be a world class slut! Don't you, Rose?"

I had been enjoying Marc's recap of our night and was getting quite horny as I remembered what everything felt like as it happened. I didn't really know what he meant by 'world class slut'. I know I cried out to him that I was 'a fucking slut' and I'm not sure where that came from to be honest. The term slut, in my youth, always seemed so derogatory, but the way Marc was using it seemed to be something to be proud of. So, I replied, "I guess, though I'm not sure what you mean. I do have to correct one thing you said. When I asked for more as you fingered my ass, what I was asking for was another finger not your cock."

Marc looked at me in shock and said, "My god! Why didn't you say something? I'm so sorry."

I smiled at my friend and said, "I didn't say anything because, well, because I liked it when you put your cock in my ass. It hurt, but it felt good as well."

He shook his head and said, "You are a world class slut! So, would you like to take things a little further?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like maybe a DP?" I had no idea what he meant by 'DP' and I'm guessing he saw my confusion on my face, so he said, "'DP' means double penetration or two cocks at the same time."

"Oh. How does that work?"

"Well, each of us chooses a hole and fucks you at the same time. I think you'd like it if last week is any indication."

As I thought about what Marc said, my imagination ran wild. The idea of a cock in my pussy and mouth at the same time or in my ass and pussy at the same time was making me wetter than I already was. While I was thinking of DP's, he and Martin had stood and had both dropped their swim trunks and walked over to me.

Finally, Marc looked me in the eye and asked, "Will you be a slut for us tonight?"

I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do and whispered, "Yes!"

"Will you do everything I tell you to?"

I nodded and replied, "I will! I'm so horny right now I'll do anything you ask!"

Marc smiled kissed me again and said, "I want you to get on your knees and take Martin in your mouth. I want you to give him a blowjob like you gave to me last week. Will you do that?"

Again, I nodded and then replied, "With pleasure!" So, I turned around got down on my knees and faced the biggest penis I had ever seen. It was very black, circumcised and had a nice big helmet shaped head while his shaft had large angry looking veins running up and down it. However, the most notable thing about his cock was that it was big! Very big! It was so big I was having my doubts about accommodating it, but I had told Marc I would do anything he asked, so I began licking it.

Marc told Martin to get down on his knees, which he did. This made it easier for me to take him in my mouth, so I began replicating what I had done last week on Marc's cock. I had to open my mouth as wide as I could to get him in and once in I was reliving how much I enjoyed the feel of a cock in my mouth. I wasn't sure if I could take all of him but I was more than willing to try!

It didn't take long for Marc to take advantage of my position because I felt him rubbing his cock up and down my slit and then penetrate me in one hard thrust. That thrust propelled me forward thus lodging Martin's cock deep in my throat. I moaned with pleasure at the feel of Marc in my pussy, Martin moaned as his cock dove deep into my throat and Marc moaned at the sensation of burying his cock in my pussy. We were all very happy at that moment.

It didn't take long for my two men to establish a nice rhythm as they fucked my face and pussy. Basically, they would both thrust into me at the same time and the pull back at the same time. I would catch my breath as Martin pulled back. I couldn't believe I had his enormous dick in my throat. I also couldn't believe I had an orgasm in less than a couple of minutes after Marc thrust into me.

After about 20 minutes and 10 of my orgasms, they both unloaded their cum into me. Marc first in my pussy and then Martin shot a huge load in my mouth, which I really struggled to swallow all down. As we lay on the living room floor recuperating, I decided that I really liked being double penetrated and was looking forward to more.

When we had recovered, Marc decided we should go to his bedroom and continue my sexual education and my path to slutdom. I took turns sucking their dicks in an effort to get them hard again and when I succeeded, Marc said, "How about another variation on DP?" I agreed, so he told me to straddle Martin and take him in my pussy.

As I lowered myself, I couldn't believe how big he was and how great he felt in me. I began riding him like I did with Marc last week until Marc told me to stop. I didn't want to stop because I was really close to cumming again, but I did anyway. I then felt the familiar trickle of lubricant down the crack of my ass and then Marc's fingers as he greased up my hole. And then, moments later, he pressed his cock into my backdoor stretching my anus once again causing me to moan with pleasure.

I couldn't believe how full I felt with two big cocks in me. Once I felt I was ready, I began rocking forward and back causing both of them to penetrate and pull back at the same time. The sensations of being fucked this way was becoming overwhelming as I came hard. To add to my pleasure, Martin began sucking and pinching my tits!

After a while I held still and let the two guys fuck me. I couldn't help myself as I moaned loudly with the pleasure I was feeling. They had established a rhythm of as one of them was going in, the other was pulling back. "OH YES! THIS IS SO GOOD! FUCK ME HARDER! YES! YES! YES! HARDER! OH GOD, I'M CCCUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!"

My orgasm wracked my body as I shook and shivered. This was the best one yet as the boys kept pounding me. It didn't take long for another strong orgasm hit me as I grunted out, "UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I think I squirted again this time. And still they kept fucking me!

I'm not sure how long this went on, but it had to be close to an hour and I lost track of the orgasms I had. When they had finally climaxed, it was Marc first in my ass and Martin moments later. I just lay atop of Martin as Marc pulled out of my butt and headed for the bathroom to clean himself. Martin and I just tried to catch our breath and when we had finally calmed down, he asked, "Are you okay, Rose?"

I pushed myself up on my arms and said, "I am. Thank you for asking."

"I just want to make sure because that took a while and the two of us are pretty large. Plus, that seemed to be your first DP and that can be pretty tough sometimes."

I smiled at Martin and said, "It was intense, but I loved every moment and can't wait for more!"

He laughed and replied, "Well give me some time to recharge and I'll give you all you want."

I was enjoying our banter, so I carried it on by asking, "Do you think you could handle this ass?

Again, Martin laughed and said, "Actually, the question is, can your ass handle this big black cock?"

"Hmmm, so if I can handle your big black cock in my ass, what do I get besides a load of cum in my rectum?"

"If you take all of me until I cum I'll buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice. What do I get if you can't?"

I thought for a few seconds but couldn't think of anything, so I asked, "I don't know. What would you want?"

Martin smiled and said, "Ooh, I'd like to have access to your hot body at any time I want!"

I laughed and said, "Well, that just makes me want to fail! But, okay it's a deal. So, when do we settle this bet?"

"I'm hard now just talking about it. Are you ready?"

"Oh, god yes! How do you want me?"

"Doggy!"

As I got up on my hands and knees, I handed him the tube of lube. I was thankful that Marc had already fucked me, so I should be ready to take Martin's huge cock. As I was thinking this, I felt the bed move and then felt him rub his cock up and down the crack of my ass for a couple of moments. Next, I felt the head nuzzle up to my anus and begin to press in.

'UUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHHHH!" I groaned as Martin slowly worked himself into my rectum. His girth was stretching me out beyond what I had experienced before with Marc and I have to say I was liking it. I began pushing back as well and before long I felt his pubic hair nestle against my ass.

"Oh fuck, Rose! You win, where do you want to go for dinner?"

"I don't care. Right now, I just want you to fuck me!" But he didn't fuck me because he was taking me slowly and easily, so I cried out, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS NOT MAKE LOVE TO IT! COME ON POUND ME INTO THE BED AND MAKE ME CRY OUT FOR MERCY!"

I guess that's all of the encouragement he needed because he grabbed my hips and began plowing into me! I could only imagine what I looked and sounded like with my tits flailing away and me screaming like a banshee! I was wishing that someone would film this so I could watch it and then I saw Marc with a video camera! I was making a porn film!

Marc began egging Martin on saying, "Pile drive her! Show the world what a wonderful slut our Rose is!"

I had no idea what he meant by 'pile drive her', but found out soon enough as Martin got to his feet and began ramming his cock into my ass while at the same time crushing my tits in his big hands. I reached under myself while this was going on and began pinching and pulling on my clit and before long I had another one of those monster orgasms where I spray fluid from my pussy. I was shaking and shuddering and collapsed onto the bed.

Martin stayed in me as if he was hammering me into the bed with his cock through my ass! He even still had a death grip on my tits. My arm was trapped under my body with my hand still at my pussy, so I buried four fingers in my snatch and rubbed my clit with my thumb. As I was about to cum again, Martin cried out that he was cumming, buried himself as deep into my rectum as he could and let loose with his discharge. I could feel the pulses as he came in me and was loving the feeling.

When Martin's orgasm finished he collapsed on my back as he breathed heavily. He was heavy, but I loved the warmth of his body on mine. After several minutes, Marc said, "Martin, roll over and bring Rose with you." Martin did as he asked and then Marc said, "Now Rose, pull your legs back and roll your ass back so Martin falls from your ass."

I did as Marc asked and felt Martin come out of me. All of a sudden, Marc cried out, "You should see all of the cum boiling out of your butt! Try forcing more out." Again, I did as Marc asked and could feel it oozing out of me.

As I lay there I felt exhausted but good. I decided I liked being a slut despite the underlying connotation associated with the word. I also decided I should probably shower before I fell asleep, so I got up and headed for the bathroom. Martin joined me and as we washed ourselves he asked me if I was okay again. I got up on my tip toes, threw my arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him...ardently for several minutes. I then said, "I'm very much okay! I enjoyed that immensely!"

When Martin and I returned to the bedroom, I saw that Marc had changed the sheets, which was a good idea since I had left a large puddle of cum from my pussy and ass in the middle of the bed. Much like the previous week, we would sleep for a while and then one or the other or both of them would have their way with me.

I awoke for good around 2pm again and ruminated about how much my life had changed and that brought a smile to my face. Marc was looking at me and asked, "What are you smiling about?"

I sighed and said, "I'm just thinking about how much my life has changed and how happy I am at the moment. I have really loved all of the sex we have been having and I hope it doesn't stop."

Marc chuckled and said, "I'm glad you're having fun because I know I am. So, have you ever heard of a gangbang?"

"No, but I think I can imagine what it is. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, next Friday night I'm hosting a poker party and I was wondering if you'd like to be the hostess?"

"And?"

He chuckled and then said, "Okay, I was also wondering if you'd fuck us all?"

"How many are we talking about?"

"There would be Martin and me plus four others, so six in total. You met Luke, Blake and Norm at the club last week and the fourth guy is a guy named Paul. I think you'll like Paul."

"So, you want me to fuck six men, huh. I think I can do that."

When we all got up, I gathered my bikini and the bowl that had had the potato salad and walked naked back home. When I went into my bathroom I saw that my breasts were pretty bruised from where Martin grabbed them, but all in all I felt pretty good. I guessed that my body was adjusting to being a slut!

Kalavo
Kalavo
812 Followers
12