A Rose By Any Other Name... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday, I drove to the lake house I got in the divorce settlement. I had intended to go up sooner than this, but with the past couple of weeks with Marc and company I just didn't have the time. When I got there the place smelled kind of musty, so I opened all of the windows to air the place out. It looked like Todd had been there recently, so I called a locksmith to come change all of the locks. He said he could come the next day around 10am, so I said that was fine.

Now the lake house wasn't just a tiny little cabin, but a 3000 square feet house with log beams, knotty pine walls and the lake facing wall was all windows. It had 5 bedrooms and a very large living room/dining room. It was also very secluded from the other lake denizens because we occupied a large amount of lake frontage.

Because of the isolation, I decided I didn't need to wear clothes, so I stripped naked, went out on the pier and lay down on a towel to work on my all over tan. As I lay in the sun, I thought that perhaps I could have a party here with Marc and some others. It'd be a lot of fun if we could have an orgy! I'd have to talk to Marc about that.

The next day I was in my tiny little bikini that Marc bought me to meet the locksmith. He was an older guy in his 50's, short and overweight, but he did like to stare at me when he thought I wasn't looking. I enjoyed teasing him by bending over so my tits hung down nicely or bending over with my back to him therefore exposing my asshole with just a small string over it. By the time he left I was very horny and was wishing that Martin was there to give me a good fucking.

After a couple of days, I returned home. I was beginning to look forward to being Marc's poker hostess the next night and was wondering what he would have me wear, if anything, and what it would be like to have six guys fucking me over and over. At least with just Marc and Martin there were breaks in the action, but I was guessing with six it would be non-stop. I shuddered in anticipation.

On the day of the poker party, Marc called me and asked me to come over at around 7pm so he could tell me what I would be expected to do. I asked him if he wanted me to dress in a special way, but he said that he had something for me to wear. At the appointed time I went to the gate and knocked on his back door. As he let me in he said, "You know you can just walk in without knocking, don't you?"

I replied, "I didn't want to presume, but okay."

"So, are you ready for tonight? There are two things we need to do to get you ready. Since you'll probably be fucked repeatedly in your glorious ass, I want to give you an enema so after someone comes in your ass you can clean him with your mouth if asked."

That sounded really slutty, I guess just being gangbanged wasn't going to be enough, so I said, "Okay, what's the other thing?"

"I need to give you what you'll wear. So, come with me and we'll flush out your bowel."

I went to Marc's master bath and saw that he had everything ready for my enema. He told me to get naked and the bend over. He tickled my anus for a few moments and then pressed the nozzle into me. Next, I felt the water rush into me, which was an interesting feeling. He told me to hold the water for as long as I could and when I couldn't take it anymore I sat on the toilet as the water whooshed out of me. We repeated the process a couple of more times until the water ran clear out of me. He told me to take a shower and when I had dried off he would have my outfit ready for the night.

When I made it into the bedroom, Marc stood holding a pair of red stilettos with no other clothing in sight and a big smile on his face. I walked up to him and asked, "Really? This is all I get to wear?"

"Yep! I think you'll look really good!" I shook my head, took the shoes from him and put them on. He looked me over and said, "God, you are just perfect! Okay let's go down to my playroom in the basement. I'll think you'll like it down there."

We went to his basement playroom where he showed me his bar and where the poker table was. It was a nice-looking room kind of like a really big den. In the middle there was what looked like an oversized ottoman but stood a little higher. I could only imagine what I would be doing on that! Anyway, Marc explained what he wanted me to do and how he thought the evening would play out. Soon enough the first players began to arrive. As they entered the house, Marc introduced me and then I led them down to the poker table and provided the beverage of their choice. The last to arrive was Martin who I hugged and gave a toe-curling kiss causing him to smile.

As the guys played cards I refreshed drinks and walked around trying to distract everyone. During one of the lulls, Marc approached me and asked, "Have you ever smoked pot?"

I giggled and said, "Yeah, back in high school a few times. Why?"

"Well, I have a THC gummy here that I'd like you to eat. It will take a while to take effect, but will get you pretty stoned in 30 to 45 minutes. I think it will enhance your experience tonight. It's up to you."

The few times that I had smoked pot when I was younger were a lot of fun, so I decided I'd do it. It tasted, vaguely, of strawberries with a weird aftertaste which I assumed was the THC. The game resumed and I continued refreshing drinks and what not, until I felt the gummy starting to take effect. It was like every cell in my body woke up and wanted attention! God, was I horny! So, I decided to lay back on the ottoman and began masturbating, something I had never done in front of anybody else.

After a short while, my actions got the attention of the men in the room as they came over to watch me. It didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm as the guys watched appreciatively. As I calmed down I asked, "Isn't anyone going to fuck me? I thought that was why I was here."

Martin wasted no time and turned me over onto my hands and knees, lubed my ass and his penis and began pounding my ass. His cock felt so good as he sodomized me, especially with the influence of the gummy. Before long a cock was dangling in front of my mouth, so I opened wide. As Martin fucked me from behind, he pushed me onto the cock in my mouth sinking it deeper and deeper until I had my nose buried in his pubes.

It didn't take long for the cock in my mouth to cum, so I slurped down his offering and then awaited what was coming next. I didn't have to wait long as Martin pulled me to him and turned us over putting me on top of him. Next, I felt a cock get shoved into my pussy which caused me to cry out, "FUCK ME HARDER!"

Just as I noticed Marc to my right with his video camera in hand, another one of the guys shoved his big cock down my gullet and began fucking my face. With that, I heard Marc cry out, "AND WITH THAT LADY AND GENTLEMEN, OUR ROSE IS AIRTIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE! ISN'T SHE A BEAUTY!"

As the guys fucked me in all of my holes, I couldn't believe how good it all felt. My senses seemed to be turned up to full volume as I felt every little bump, lump, and blood vessel as they sawed in and out of me. I felt like I was cumming continuously while my pussy gushed constantly. When Martin came in my ass, I was flipped over once again while one of the other guys plowed into my ass doggystyle. This guy would pound into me, pull completely out allowing my ass to close a bit and then plunge right back in again. I was really liking what he was doing.

Next, I was presented with Martin's dick while Marc announced I was doing my first 'ass to mouth.' I never knew all of these things had names, but again I hadn't been a slut until recently. As I sucked on Martin, I was surprised that he hadn't gone soft like he did last week. I didn't dwell on that for too long as the guy in my ass shot his load into me.

Another guy began fucking my pussy giving my asshole a well-deserved break. I was turned over again and was lying on top of the guy in my pussy. When we were settled into place another guy crawled between my legs which made me wonder where this guy thought he was going. All of a sudden, I felt him start working his cock into my pussy next to the other guys dick! Moments later I had two cocks fucking my pussy at the same time! Marc made another announcement as he pointed out another first for me.

It didn't take too long for the two in my pussy to cum and then I heard a loud squelching sound as they pulled out of me. For the first time in what seemed like hours, I didn't have a cock in me, so I wondered if that was it for the evening, but I was wrong as Marc said, "There's one more step for Rose to become a total slut!'

As I lay there I was trying to think what that could be. Being stoned didn't really help my thought processes until I was picked up and had another cock shoved up my ass. I then saw another guy getting up between my legs and then it dawned on me I was going to get two cocks driven into my ass at the same time!

Now, if I had been a normal person in her right mind, I would have protested vehemently about what was about to happen, but now I guess I was a real slut because I was wondering if two would be better than one. Luckily, Martin had ravaged that hole earlier, so I wasn't stretched a good deal more by these two guys.

Anyway, as my ass was being fucked by two men, Marc fed me his cock while he continued filming. Because my legs had been drawn back to accommodate the two guys, Marc began working his unoccupied hand into my pussy and managing to get it in up to his wrist! Talk of feeling full!

The rest of the night went like this as they used me in every conceivable combination in all of my holes. I finally begged Marc to bring it to an end and they all stopped immediately. I remembered Martin carrying me somewhere after he showered me, but it was all a blur.

When I awoke the next day, I was surprised to find myself in my own bed. As I stretched I felt the soreness from what had happened the night before as my body ached. Moments later, a naked Martin walked into my room carrying a tray with a steaming cup of coffee and my breakfast. He told me to sit up and when I had he set the breakfast tray across my lap.

I looked at the breakfast of fruit, yoghurt and toast and then smiled up at Martin. "Where did you get this tray?" I asked him. "I know I don't own one nor did I have yoghurt or fruit in my fridge."

He sat in a chair and watched me sip my coffee and said, "Mark thought you'd need breakfast when you woke up, so he brought the tray, fruit and yoghurt. Your fridge contributed the toast and jam."

"How did I get here? The last thing I remember was you washing me in the shower."

"I carried you. We thought it would be nicer for you to wake up in familiar surroundings. So, are you okay? I think we over did it with you last night and for that I apologize. All of us guys took Viagra, so we maintained our erections all night."

That explained a lot but I didn't mind, so I said, "God, you're sweet, but I loved it all last night. I guess I am a slut and I have to tell you I really enjoy being a slut. I can't begin to tell you how often I orgasmed last night! I just love the feeling as I cum over and over and over! It makes me feel so alive. So, don't worry because the little bit of soreness I feel this morning was worth how great I felt last night! It is morning, isn't it?"

Martin shook his head and said, "Actually, it's 4:30 in the afternoon. You've slept for about twelve hours! Can I get you anything else?"

I told him no as the two of us talked while I ate. Later on, we curled up together in each other's arms as we fell asleep again for the night. I felt so warm and safe in Martin's arms.

The next morning, Martin said he had to get off to work. He kissed me goodbye and said that we would need to settle the bet he lost. I told him we had all of the time in the world.

I cleaned the house, something I did while I pondered my universe. The place was already clean, but the process helped me clarify my thoughts. I began thinking about how much I had been enjoying the sex I had been having and remembered back to a class I had taken at the JC I attended. It was a philosophy class and I remembered a discussion about 'hedonism'. Most of the boys in the class seemed to think that was something to aspire to. Most of us women seemed to think the opposite. Now, however I think my outlook had done a 180 because I was living just for the pleasure I was receiving.

Then it dawned on me that the pleasure wasn't a one-way street because I was giving pleasure (and a lot of it) to the men I had been with. The more I thought about it the more I decided I loved being a hedonist, so I thought that as long as I could maintain the lifestyle and as long as nobody got hurt that I would continue and expand my horizons!

The conclusion is up next...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lost Creek Wives' Club Lonesome wives form a unique association.in Lesbian Sex
Dangles Beautiful black girl loves showing off her piercings.in Interracial Love
A Fistful of Sea Glass A brief adventure for two wives on a tropical vacation.in Loving Wives
The Discussion A wife presents her case for having another man.in Loving Wives
Five Dates Ch. 01 Wife's last request leads to a world he never expected.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories