A Round of Milk for Everyone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing with their ears to the door and listening to the heavy breathing, Erin, Dee, and Simon were giggling. Simon said, "I think it's getting hot and heavy in there. Gigi is known for pleasuring the ladies."

Lifting her shirt along with her bra, Gigi ran both hands over Ash's huge tits from behind. Gigi loved how tight they felt and the fact they were natural made them that much better. Still locked onto the back of Ash's neck, Gigi circle-rubbed Ash's thick, engorged nipples with the tips of both middle fingers. Ash nearly came from the sensation.

"Oh god! That feels so good," moaned Ash.

Gigi pinched both nipples simultaneously and milk sprayed out onto the mirror. She stopped and watched it run down the glass before blasting it again and again. When she sucked Ash's earlobe, it sent her into a climax. It was rare that Ash could have an orgasm without touching herself but she was actually cumming inside her leggings. Her face stayed contorted for several seconds as she shuddered in Gigi's grip.

After Ash had recovered from her orgasm, Gigi turned Ash back around facing each other so they could kiss. Ash was mesmerized and could have been coaxed into doing anything. After yanking Ash's shirt off over her head, Gigi kissed her way down Ash's cleavage until she made a turn towards a leaking nipple. Latching on, Gigi sucked forcefully, filling her mouth with that sweet milk. Once her mouth was full, she would pop off the nipple, tilt her head back, open up to show Ash the contents before swallowing it down.

With a smile and a wink each time, Gigi drank several mouthfuls. On her next fill-up, she slipped her hand inside Ash's leggings. Using that same long middle finger, she scrubbed Ash's clit and continued to nurse.

"You are going to make me cum again," Ash lustfully whispered.

Suddenly Gigi stopped sucking Ash's huge tit and stood up without stopping the clit rub. Using her free hand, she grabbed the back of Ash's head and pulled their mouths together. Ash figured it was just a kiss but then Gigi surprised Ash and spit the milk into Ash's mouth but continued to kiss her. Some of the warm sweetness dribbled down their chins but the lactation sharing kiss sent Ash's pussy into a gigantic spasm. It was a gushing orgasm that soaked the front of her leggings so much that it looked like she was peeing. Ash moaned loudly into Gigi's mouth. They passed the milk back and forth during their snowball kiss until both had swallowed their share.

With his ear up to the door, Simon snickered to the girls, "Oh shit! It sounds like Ash just had a good one. You go Gigi...give it to her, girl."

Ash hadn't fully recovered from her powerful climax when Gigi sank to her knees in front of her. She pulled Ash's tights down to her ankles. Using her thumb over the top, Gigi peeled Ash's hood back revealing the entire clit. As soon as Gigi's tongue touched it, Ash squeaked, "Oh fuck!"

Lapping like a cat in a bowl of milk, Gigi's tongue was painting Ash's clit. With her ankles bound by her own leggings, Ash just about stumbled and fell while getting licked. She stepped one leg out of the pants and placed her foot up on the toilet seat to give Gigi better access. When the rounded end of the tongue bar massaged her nub, Ash grabbed the back of Gigi's head with both hands and shrieked, "Eeeooohhh! Unnggggffff! Unngggggg!" Ash was cumming so hard, she leaned over until her chin pressed tightly inside her own cleavage.

With semi-dried milk on her chin and fresh pussy juice on her lips, Gigi stood back up and calmly said, "Mmmm. Every part of you is delicious. If I didn't have to go back to work, I would eat and drink you all fucking day. Thank you." She planted a quick kiss on Ash's lips, opened the door and left, leaving Ash standing there naked for all to see.

There were a couple of female shoppers that could see just before Ash hurriedly shut the door. Mumbling to herself she babbled, "Now I know why some girls pierce their tongues. That was amazing!"

Ash quickly dressed and when she emerged from the bathroom, all three eavesdroppers were smiling. Ash smiled back and asked coyly, "What? Nothing happened. I always take off all my clothes to wash my hands and Gigi was kind enough to come help me in case I forgot. That girl needs a raise, I tell you."

In his high pitched feminine tone, Simon let out a belly laugh. Dee and Erin shook their heads until Dee said jokingly, "Well...then I'm glad she was there to help. We all know how tricky those new fancy faucets can be. That one must have been very complex because it splashed all over the front of your leggings."

Ash flipped her hair like nothing had happened and wanted to get out of the dirty, wet pants so they finished shopping and headed back to the hotel. Ash went to her room to shower and get ready while the women did the same. Carefully shaving her pussy while the warm water cascaded down on her, Ash knew she wanted her pussy as smooth as glass for any more encounters at the bar.

Brushing her long wet blonde hair with a towel wrapped around her, Ash returned to the women's room to fish through the bags of clothes to pick out an outfit.

Sitting each outfit aside, Ash looked up at the women, "Did you get me any normal clothes? You know...like jeans or a shirt that actually covers my tits?"

Dee snickered, "Why in the hell would we do that? You are going out on the town and you need to show off that hot body of yours. You are on the other side of the country. You are not detective and mom anymore, tonight you are a sexy hot bisexual girl on the prowl."

"Did you practice all that bullshit you just said and actually believe it? Ash laughed then continued, "Plus...I'm not bisexual...I'm just experimenting and sowing my inner girl on girl oats before I go back to my loyal husband."

Erin chimed in with a smile, "Not bisexual? Huh! You have gotten more pussy in 24 hours than I have gotten in 24 years."

Dee smacked Erin on the arm, "Hey!"

Ash picked up a black cocktail dress and put it on before heading back to her room to finish getting ready. Erin and Dee were finished much earlier and dug into the mini-bar to pregame with some alcohol. They brought it over to Ash's room and they all drank. Time flew by and on an empty stomach, Ash was getting tipsy very quickly.

The women were flirting with her, trying to coax her into one of the more revealing outfits until the drunk Ash finally said, "Fuck it! Let's do it. Bring me the pleated black skirt and that white scoop top."

Ash could barely get the skin tight top on and as she looked in the mirror applying her makeup, she shook her head in doubt, "I don't know. I look like a huge slut dressed like this. I usually arrest people dressed like me. The only thing missing is the meth in my purse." She then giggled at her own joke.

Erin was standing, looking out of the window and saw the opportunity for a comical response, "I think you are in luck. I see a guy out there that looks like he has plenty to sell."

"I only buy my meth from reputable people...and you know that," Ash giggled again while applying her burgundy lipstick.

The impatient Dee lightheartedly prodded Ash, "Would you hurry up? We want to make sure we get a decent table tonight and not get stuck in the horrible straight people section." Erin and Ash laughed at Dee's dry humor. Dee peeked her head in the bathroom, "You know you are fucking gorgeous so I think you have been in there long enough." Sigh! "I thought we got you out of that girly girl behavior."

"I think we did...we have converted her to half way on our team," snickered Erin insinuating they transformed Ash to at least bisexual.

Acting like a defiant brat but a cute one, Ash wrinkled her nose, "I don't think so. Just because I may binge on razzles one weekend doesn't make me an alcoholic...hehe"

Teasing a couple of spiral curls in her blonde hair, Ash finished and walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing the black flimsy pleated micro skirt and the low cut white top with no bra. Her nipples were on display though the stretched material to the point where she had to wear a half sweater to the bar just to keep from getting an indecent exposure charge. After slipping on her open-toed multi strapped black high heels, Ash was finally ready.

When Ash bent over to pick up her purse off the floor, Dee immediately halted the action, "Whoa! Hold on! I can see your thong. This night will be pantyless as well as braless. You are going to be fresh meat at the bar."

Ash tried to argue even in her inebriated state but Erin immediately stooped and yanked them down, almost catching them on her spiked heel. Ash might have protested but she didn't resist by much. It turned her on to be such a slut in public and all the women wanting her. Her pussy was already oozing down her leg but she still needed to play hard to get, if she could.

All three women walked downtown and took the trolley to the Rainbow Annex. Unfortunately, they had not beat the crowd and it was nearly at capacity. When they entered, a loud thunderous applause erupted along with cheering. The word had spread quickly that Ash's lactation was the milk put into the razzle drinks from the night before and most had also heard about her wild night back in the VIP room. They were giving her the royal treatment. She was eating up the attention and instantly went from shy, hard to get girl to teasing girl.

The owner and bartender, Danielle waved at them and pointed to a large semi-circle booth in the back. When they arrived, two of the familiar biker girls Jacks and Charlee were sitting there with a new woman. She stood up to greet Ash properly and that is when Ash noticed her size. The woman was 6'2 and muscular, built like an athlete. Quite simply, she was huge, not heavy like her friends but just a big boned woman.

"They said you were hot but you are even hotter than I expected. I'm Tish and of course you know Jackie...I mean Jacks and Charlee," greeted Tish.

Tish was 40 years old and an ex volleyball player that had just missed the Olympic team while in college. She had arms bigger than most men but even with her imposing appearance and short wavy hair, she kept her femininity with her big brown eyes and long eyelashes. Her language was not quite as crude as her biker friends.

Ash was in full flirtation mode, "I love your tattoos. They make your muscular arms look sexy."

Tish whipped her head around to her biker friends, "Is this girl serious? She is fucking perfect. I already want to marry her."

Ash giggled, "You want to marry me and you haven't even seen my pussy yet."

Her eyes sprung open and Tish gulped, "Damn girl! I'm gonna fill that hot sassy mouth of yours."

Ash removed her sweater, showing off her massive tits and her stiff nipples through her body shirt, then asked teasingly, "Are you sure you don't want your mouth filled first?"

Jacks spit her drink and all the women simultaneous gasped, "Fuck!"

Charlee blurted, "I told you. Hot ass and huge tits."

Turning her ass towards Tish and flipping up her skirt, revealing her bare cheeks, Ash added, "You mean this ass? You think it's hot?"

Tish grabbed Ash's hand and pulled her into the booth causing them to both sit down, "You are sitting with me princess. Waitress, get us all a round of drinks. What are you having, baby?" Dee asked.

Dee and Erin squeezed into the booth when Jacks and Charlee scooted over. Jacks leaned in and told Tish, "Look at those fucking gorgeous jugs. They are full and the only drink we need is a razzle."

They ordered razzles and when the glasses arrived, Ash offered Tish, "Do you want to do the honors?"

Ash yanked up her tight shirt, allowing her tits to plop out against her chest. She took her drink and held it under one nipple and squeezed with her opposite hand, shooting a stream of her warm milk into the cocktail. After stirring it with her straw, Ash tilted the drink and chugged.

She looked around the table and with sass, asked Tish, "Well? Are you going to keep everyone waiting?"

Everyone slid their glasses over and Tish licked her fingers to lubricate and warm them up before mimicking Ash's technique. She tugged the gumdrop shaped nipple and squirted milk into each drink. Jacks stirred each one before handing them back to their rightful owner. After ordering another round followed by a toast, everyone gulped their own drink.

Over the next hour, the drinks kept coming and Jacks, Charlee, Dee, and Erin took her turn milking Ash's tits into the drinks. Under the table, Tish put her hand up Ash's skirt and slipped a couple of fingers into her gooey slit. Everyone continued talking and laughing over the music but every so often, Ash would grunt in pleasure when Tish's fingers would find a sensitive spot or slide in deeper. Not long after, Ash closed her eyes to enjoy a secret orgasm over those same fingers.

As everyone became more and more tipsy they all wanted Ash even more. She was flirtatious and so drunk that she got up to dance. Before she made it to the dance floor, she was distracted by other lesbians at their tables. She would walk past them and flirt before flipping her hair and walking away. There were a couple of booths, Ash pulled her tit out and added to their drinks whether it was a razzle or not. Because she was so hot, everybody found her actions cute.

Once on the dance floor, Ash brought both hands behind her neck and tossed her hair before raising them over her head. With bent elbows, she swayed her ass, side to side, to the beat and was dancing so seductively, others came over to either join her or just to stand and watch. Her eyes showed lust and as she would turn, she would purposely flip her skirt up to give a quick shot of either her bare ass or her bare pussy. The women watching were cheering and the women dancing wanted to rub up against her.

One of the women watching, told her friend, "I would fuck that girl for a week. That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

Soon, the women dancing would take turns copping a feel of Ash's boobs or her ass. That only prompted Ash to flirt more or show more. The scene exuded sex and fueled the lust in everyone, including Ash. She became sweaty and the beads glistening in her cleavage were too much and Tish picked her up off the dance floor and carried her back to the booth while kissing her lips. Ash was so drunk but mumbling that she was ready to convert to a lesbian. Of course the women knew that was just drunken talk but they asked Ash if she wanted to show everyone that she was bisexual.

Ash giggled and slurred, "Sure. Let's do it. I...I....will show you all that I am totally committed now."

Charlee was whispering in the ear of a gay man named Raymond sitting at the bar. He nodded his head yes, spoke to his partner and they walked out the door. Charlee then nodded her head at Tish and the women all followed suit and out the door they went. Tish let Ash down out of her arms when they were standing with all the motorcycles.

The hammered Ash laughed and joked about the bikes, "Nice hogs. I thought you were going to give me your hog tonight?"

Tish lifted Ash and sat her on the back of the motorcycle and gave orders, "You hold on tight to me."

"Oh great. We are all going for rides on motorcycles, driven by drunk women. What could possibly go wrong?" Laughed Ash.

The truth was the bikers were large women and the drinks might have given them a buzz but they were fine to drive.

As soon as Tish fired up the bike, Ash wrapped her arms and legs around the huge female. Dee got on with Charlee and Erin rode with Jacks. All the motorcycles rattled and roared away and down the street they went. Ash was so drunk, the ten minute ride seemed like ten seconds. She didn't realize they were now parked in front of a salon and tattoo shop called, "The Outer Beauty."

Raymond owned it and most of the shop was a hair and makeup salon while a small addition was a tattoo parlor that his partner Jeff ran. They were both very good at their respective craft and good friends of the biker ladies. The lights were on and as soon as the women walked in, Raymond greeted them enthusiastically, "Welcome bitches. I see that a sexy young blonde wants to get a makeover? Is that correct?"

Dee looked at Erin and both of them mouthed, "Oh...my....God!"

Charlee deviously chuckled, "We will get to that. We have a little fun planned first."

The intoxicated Ash blurted out, "Yeah! Who do I have to fuck around here to show you lesbians that I need a makeover and that I am one of you? Give me the works."

Jacks closed the blinds to the store while Tish and Charlee began removing their clothes. Jacks quickly followed suit. Tish looked at Erin and Dee, "Well ladies....will you be joining the festivities?"

Erin and Dee were just spectators in the previous night's gangbang and weren't going to miss out this time so they also started pulling their clothes off. The naked Tish licked her lips and revealed, "I have had to stare at those gorgeous tits all night and now I finally get to sample them. Get that shirt off Missy."

Ash crossed her arms and yanked her top off from over her head, allowing those jugs to slap her chest. They were so full of milk that a couple of veins from underneath them were protruding. Tish picked her up then Ash wrapped her legs around Tish's high waist so that she was secured. Sucking the milk from Ash's tits, Tish pulled Ash even closer so that she could feel Ash's slick pussy against her stomach.

Seductive and sexy, Ash grinded her shaved slit on Tish. The combination of her nipples being sucked and pressing that clit to Tish's smooth skin prompted an orgasm eruption from Ash. She leaned back like she was riding a horse so to completely enjoy the spasming. After a couple of post climax jerks, Ash was ready for another one.

By then, Jacks had slipped in her 8 inch blue strapless dildo and Charlee was wearing an 8 inch black strap-on dong. All the biker women had anticipated Ash showing back up at the Rainbow Annex and came prepared with their rubber dicks stashed in their motorcycle compartments. They looked like a couple of dudes ready for a threesome but Tish was the president of the biker girls club and got to have the first turn. Neither Erin nor Dee had any toys but were very experienced and would participate any way they could. Tish put Ash back down and pulled off her skirt, leaving her completely naked except for her strapped on high heels.

Charlee tried to persuade Tish, "Fuck her now. That girl can take a dick...she took it really good last night."

Tish moaned, "I bet she can but first I want her to make me cum with that tongue of hers."

Ash was pretty wobbly from the alcohol but her horniness was running her engine. She knelt down on her knees on the wooden floor. Tish turned around and got on all fours with her muscular ass facing Ash.

Tish instructed Ash, "I want you to eat my pussy from behind. You be a good girl and make me cum in your mouth...you hear me?"

Anxiously, Ash leaned in and shoved her tongue deep into Tish's large, musky slit. The meaty folds collapsed around it and pressed against Ash's cheeks. It was so wet, immediately it squished without a drop of Ash's saliva added to it.

Tish moaned, "Mmmm...that's it girl. Get in there. Don't get shy on me."

Not only was Ash not shy, she hooked her arms around Tish's thighs and stuck her tongue in as far as possible. Tish even reached back and mashed Ash's face in a little deeper as she drew closer to orgasm. When released, the animal instinct took over and Ash licked all over. She loved the taste and the smell of Tish's pussy. Intoxicated with lust, Ash ran her tongue up to Tish's asshole and rimmed her star while rubbing her clit. That simultaneous sensation made Tish pound the floor then blast a huge stream of squirt on Ash's chin, down her neck, and all over the floor.