A Round of Milk for Everyone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tish was letting loose like she was peeing, "Ooooooo...fuck! Ooooooo! Unnnggggg! Fuck...keep going. Make me cum again!"

Ash continued the combination licking her asshole and vibrating her nub until Tish erupted three more times! On the last squirt, that is when Ashley realized that the other four women were having sex. Jacks was on top of the tiny Erin pounding her strapless dong into her pussy. Erin's legs were up over Jacks's shoulders and beside them was Charlee behind Dee, fucking her doggy style with her black dick. All four were moaning and grunting and every couple of minutes, one of them would seize up and extend a grunt in orgasm.

Tish pulled away from Ash and with seduction in her eyes said, "My turn. I want you bad! Turn around and stay on all fours."

Ash had no problem with Tish taking the lead. She had learned that even though she loved taking charge and fucking Cherise in the hotel, she loved even more being submissive to lesbian women. She put her head down on the floor and raised her bubble ass up higher. As soon as Tish's long tongue split her folds, Ash was in heaven.

"Oh! That feels good!" moaned Ash.

Tish was slurping up Ash's precum nectar as fast as she could produce it. Returning the favor, Tish not only moved her tongue to Ash's asshole, she pushed until it popped inside the ringed sphincter. She then pushed three fingers inside Ash's pussy to massage her g-spot until Ash could not resist any longer, letting out a shrill cry in pleasure. Ash's pussy twitched hard around those fingers. After cumming a second and third time, Ash raised her head only to find Jacks on her knees just inches away from her face.

"Here you go...debutant. Suck this fucking dick that just made your partner cum," encouraged Jacks while sticking the slimy cock into Ash's mouth.

After Ash clamped her mouth around the dong, Jacks pulled her head to slide every inch down the blonde's throat, "Suck Erin's cum off of it. Can you taste her?"

With a throat full of rubber dick, Ash could only gurgle, "Mmhmmm!" She was telling the truth because she could taste Erin's pussy all over the dildo.

Tish had stopped eating Ash out from behind and had strapped her dick on. It was the biggest of the bunch. A veiny flesh colored ten inch dong that looked proportionately perfect for Tish's physical size. Kneeling down behind the cock sucking Ash, Tish worked that huge mushroom head into her gooey pussy.

"Fuck...this cunt of yours is so ready for this thing. Keep sucking off Jacks so it will take your mind off of the size until you get used to it," warned Tish.

Sure enough, when Tish pushed the monster dildo into Ash's pussy, Ash winced and just about bit into the cock she was sucking. Working it deeper and deeper, Ash was becoming acclimated and went back to concentrating on deepthroating.

Jacks laughed, "I hope Prom Princess likes being spit roasted."

Even though her eyes were watering, sporadically gagging, and with the largest object other than her children to ever be put into her vagina, Ash was loving the feeling of being fucked by both women simultaneously. Both cocks were sliding in her orifices like pistons in a car.

"This girl can take the big ones. Are you a size queen, baby?" Tish teased.

While on her hands and knees, Ash's tits were rocking back and forth, lactating on the floor. Dee was now riding Charlee's black dong which left Erin all alone. She decided to wiggle her way underneath Ash to suck those swaying jugs. She had to lie on her back, lift her head, and hold Ash's tits still so that she could latch on. Ash let loose and came so hard, she stopped bouncing back on Tish's huge dick. She nearly fell on top of Erin's face.

Jacks was the next woman to cum so she grabbed the back of Ash's head, quivered hard and ordered, "Unngg! Suck that load out! Unnnngggg! Suck it! Suck it!" Ash truly wished cum was shooting down her throat.

Tish's strap-on dick was so big, it hurt a little with each thrust. Ash could feel her cervix being kissed with the bulbous head but the pleasure still trumped the pain. She had multiple orgasms, one after another which prompted Tish to stop pumping long enough to enjoy her own orgasm. In the background, Dee was screaming as she also climaxed from bouncing on Charlee's rubber cock.

Raymond was smiling at the all women lesbian orgy taking place on his salon floor. Jacks pulled her slobber covered dick out of Ash's mouth and swung around so she could fuck Erin. So the scene was Ash on her hands and knees with Tish fucking her from behind with the ten inch strap-on. Erin was on her back, perpendicular and under Ash sucking her tits with Jacks fucking Erin while pushing her legs back to where they kept bumping into Ash's side.

The moaning and cumming continued until Raymond became inpatient in his feminine voice, "Listen...I know y'all want to keep fucking here on my floor all night but Jeff and I have some fucking of our own to do. Are we gonna cut this bitch's hair or not?"

Dee got off the cock she was bouncing on and laughed, "Yea. We might as well since Ash is so trashed, she won't care."

Ash slurred and stuttered, "I'm not....I'm not...not....trashed."

Wiping the milk off of her face, Erin patronized, "I know you're not...not trashed which means you are."

Tish lifted Ash and sat her in the salon chair. Using his foot on the pedal, Raymond lifted the chair to the proper height.

Now a little worried that Ash might get upset that she was getting her hair chopped off, Dee commanded, "Be sure you cut it very stylishly. For God's sake, do not buzz it off."

Raymond quipped, "Honey...does this look like amateur hour? She will look fabulous."

Ash was so drunk, she just giggled then lifted her knees and spread her legs while in the chair like she was at the gynecologist. Her gaped wet pussy was on display for all to see.

Charlee slapped the dick hanging from her crotch and joked, referring to Ash's gorgeous pussy, "Down boy! Down!"

The first step was when Raymond snipped the long blonde locks off straight across above Ash's shoulders. He placed the hair into a bag, zipped it up and gave it to Dee, "Here...this is long enough to donate to the 'Locks of Love.'"

Jacks wasn't interested in the haircut but only interested in fucking Ash's smiling slit, "I would fuck that forever if I could."

Using the back end handle of electric clippers, Tish knelt down in front of Ash and placed it on her clit. When she turned it on, Ash just about jumped out of the chair.

"Dammit! I need her still so I won't fuck this up," Raymond scolded.

Ash giggled, "That is powerful. Can I take this home?"

As soon as Tish moved the vibration around and found the perfect spot, Ash's eyes popped open along with her mouth. All the women chuckled and Erin chimed in, "I think you found it."

Ash clenched the chair arms and quivered, "Oh god! Oh god! That is soooo powerful....I'm gonna cum. Oh god!"

Tish continued to hold the buzzing apparatus on Ash's clit until she shrieked and jumped, gushing squirt all over the chair seat between her legs.

Dee joked, "Looks like she just broke her water. Ash...I never knew you were pregnant."

Erin elbowed Dee, "It is a good thing women can't get her pregnant or she would be heading back to Charles with triplets."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck...I'm gonna cum again. This feels sooooo much better than babies! Right there! Right...Ooooooooo!" Ash screamed as she let out another gush.

After one more blast, Tish stopped buzzing Ash's clit, "We don't want to make it too sensitive. We have more fucking to do."

The pussy squirt liquid was dripping off the chair, Ash's legs and even her black high heels were wet. Her nipples had lactated and sweet milk was all over her stomach. The women took turns sucking Ash's tits, cleaning up the mess until the haircut had concluded. It was a layered scissor cut with a short hair fade around the sides. The wild blond hair on top looked so hip, she could have been a runway model. All the women commented on how hot she looked and Erin at one point said she looked like the pop rock singer Pink.

Ash looked in the mirror then slurred, "Damn! I do look good! It will be so much easier to take care of now."

Jacks and Charlee looked at Tish like they were about to bust because they were so desperate to fuck Ash again.

Tish laughed, "She is fucking hot. Be patient." When she helped Ash off the chair, just like releasing the dogs to go play, Tish told Charlee and Jacks, "Ok...I get it...jump in and take your turn."

With dicks protruding from their crotches like men, they half-seriously got into a slight shoving match over who got to go first...

"I am up...you went first last night!"

"So...you got to fuck her longer!"

"You had your chance to fuck her as long as you wanted!"

"I felt rushed...I wanted to fuck her..."

Tish interrupted, "Will you two shut up and just fuck her already. Before the cunt juice on your dicks dry, why don't you fuck her at the same time?"

Ash was up for anything and she nodded, "Let's do this!"

Charlee laid down on her back and Ash squatted over her dick. Lowering herself slowly, Charlee held it still so it would be easier. Finding her mark, Ash sat down and the 8 inch cock slipped right in very easily. Ash was sitting on Charlee's crotch, completely impaled on all 8 inches.

Tish laughed, "I must have bored that pussy out with this monster. That dick of yours just about fell in."

Ash leaned forward until her massive milk filled jugs rested against Charlee's DD boobs. Their nipples were touching each other which Ash found very hot. Using some body lotion she found in the salon, Jacks lubed up her cock and got down on her knees behind Ash and between Charlee's legs. Placing the 8 inch black dong to Ash's asshole, she corkscrew pushed until the head popped in.

"Ouch! That is too big!" Ash grimaced.

Tish reassured, "It's ok baby. Once you get used to it...you will love it."

Finally, Jacks had gotten her dick deep inside Ashley's ass. She was completely filled with dick in both holes. It took a few minutes to get their rhythm down but once they did, Jacks and Charlee were fucking Ash like she needed. Ash continued to cum over and over. Feeling both cocks inside touching together through just a thin lining was something new to her and something she could get very used to.

Tish stood, watching, stroking her own huge strap-on dick like it was her own, "That is how you DP a girl right there. She loves it."

Erin and Dee were in a sixty nine, licking each other because they were so turned on from having other women fucking their pussies. Tish got down on her knees in front of Ash's face and slapped her dick on her lips. When Ash opened her mouth to suck it, she realized just how big it was because it barely fit. She did her best to blow Tish but just knowing that she had a lesbian dick in every hole was setting her on fire.

Even though her mouth was full, Ash came again, producing nothing but muffled cries of pleasure. Jacks and Charlee would grunt as each had a couple of orgasms due to the strong friction the strapless and strap-on produced. However, there wasn't enough friction from Ash sucking Tish's hog so Tish decided it was her turn.

Raymond texted Jeff who was not only his partner, but he was the tattoo artist of the shop. When they arrived and opened the shop together, Jeff had left for a little while but now had returned. The women switched places with Jacks on her knees for Ash to suck. Tish on her back so that her huge dick would be in Ash's pussy while Charlee fucked her ass from behind. It was such a hot air tight fucking scene that Erin began snapping pics with her phone.

"Take all ten inches baby! Ride me! Ride that fucking big dick," Tish would guide Ash.

Tish was finally able to cum a few times and at one point, Ash came so hard she had to lift up off the dick and allow her gush to cover Tish's body. All the women had reached that point where they were sexually worn out. The floor was a mess and the shop smelled of pussy and sex. Slowly getting to their feet and taking off their strap-ons, the women needed to get Ash in the tattoo chair in the next room.

"Are you ready for your ink?" Tish asked the still drunk Ash.

"Sure! Will it hurt? What are you going to give me?" Ash inquired nervously.

All the women snickered but Tish responded, "Oh...it's a surprise. I think you will like it though."

They walked Ash to the other room and sat her in the chair. The chair reclined straight back until Ash was in a lying position on her back. Jeff used all the proper precautions, wearing his rubber gloves, facemask and hair net. The tattoo was going next to her hip on her mound area not far from her pussy.

After the buzzing had started and the needle touched her skin, she yelled in pain, "Owww! Now I know I won't get used to this!"

Her opposite knee was bent with her high heel locked into the footrest on the chair. Her pussy looked twice as gaped as before. The lips were swollen and her clit was completely puffed out of its hood. The women thought it looked so hot and then Tish could not resist any longer.

Tish moved closer to that gorgeous stretched pussy, "Look at that thing. That is not a pussy anymore...that is a cunt. That is so hot, I have to try something. My big hands have never been able to do this but I think I might be able to now. My big dick created a fucking tunnel that you could drive our bikes through. Fuck...what I'm about to do will take her mind off that needle pain."

Coning all four fingers together, Tish slid them into Ash's widened pussy. She flinched but the pain from getting inked was much worse. Adding her thumb, Tish counted aloud, "one...two...three," then pushed until her entire fist popped into Ash's pussy.

Ash squealed again but before she could say anything, Tish started fucking that pussy with her fist. Going just a little deeper, up to her forearm, she could feel Ash's cervix. It began to feel good to Ash and that sensation began to drown out the painful buzzing needle.

"Fist that cunt...make her cum all over your hand," instructed Jacks.

Sure enough, Ash let out another squeal and spasmed all over Tish's fist. Everyone could see her body shake, especially her stomach. Tish continued to fist Ash until the tattoo was finished and Ash had cum two more times. Ash left goo all over Tish's fist and Tish licked it off like she was eating an ice-cream cone.

A large bandage was put over the fresh tattoo so Ash still had no idea what it was. All the women chipped in and paid both Raymond and Jeff for their services, including a large tip. Once dressed, they all hopped back onto the motorcycles and returned to the Rainbow Annex.

Ash drank more, squirted her tit milk into razzles, flashed, flirted, teased, and kissed many more women as the night progressed. She was groped and touched and that only turned her on more because it was all lesbian or bi women that did it. She received so many compliments on her new haircut. In the spirit of looking like Pink, Ash karaoked Pink's song, "You and your hand."

As the sun was nearing its rise, the women staggered back to the hotel and all crashed into the same bed like the night before. Sleeping into the early afternoon, Ash finally awoke to pee. Once she finished squatting, she stood up and looked into the mirror.

Ash screamed, "What the fuck? I'm going to kill you two! You let me cut off my hair?"

From the bed, Dee laughed, "You wanted it. You said you were now one of us. You also wanted that tattoo."

Ash looked down and realized it was a sore place covered with a large square bandage. She mumbled, "You have got to be kidding me. What is it?"

She peeled the bandage off and it was a colorful pink, purple and blue bisexual flag. She thought it was pretty and not as horrified as she thought she might be, "Well...at least it's not a skull and bones."

Dee arrived at the door, "I think it looks great. Now your transformation is complete. You are not a lesbian, we know that but will you at least admit you are now bisexual?"

Ash smiled, "I did have a pretty hot time these couple of days. I do love having sex with women so I will agree...I am bisexual." Both Erin and Dee applauded.

"By the way, you don't really think your breast pump just happened to stop working on its own, do you? Erin smiled.

Ash smiled back, "Then you two are going to keep these boobs pumped for me."

They both said simultaneously, "With pleasure."

The rest of the vacation was more of the same debauchery. Sex with women and party till you drop. On the flight home, Ash slept like a teenager. When Erin and Dee dropped her off at the house, Charles was waiting at the door with the kids with him. She did not reveal her new hairstyle or her tattoo but only texting him that she had a surprise.

His mouth dropped upon seeing the short scissor cut hair style that looked really chic on Ash. She was happy to be home. She leaned over the front seat and kissed both Dee and Erin on the mouth. Charles was in shock as he got the bags out of the trunk.

When they walked into the house, Charles asked, "So...did you have fun? What all did you do? You seem like a different woman."

Ash giggled and said as she pulled down the top part of her pants, revealing her bisexual tattoo to her husband, "Oh I'm definitely a different women. Tonight when the kids are asleep, I will show you."