All Comments on 'A Round of Milk for Everyone'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brittni, you make me so thirsty! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

will this continue? how will husband take the news ? will he join in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You were right. It did lighten the mood. Cool story!

EhdudeEhdudealmost 3 years ago

OMG!! I'm at a loss for words... OMG! The details... the mature wonderful writing details! Wow! Kudos Brittni! It just keeps getting better and better! I've had milk like that before and yes, it's very sweet, warm and yummy! OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Puts me right in there like a fly on the wall. All the descriptive words it was amazing story. Be great if the biker butch gang broke her in first.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Very exciting. Five stars. Is it my imagination or do some of the actions ring as autobiographic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. All I can say is wow. Masterful writing, you transport the reader in to every scene. The descriptive words for what your seeing and hearing always seem to hit their mark. You again take the reader on an erotic rollercoaster the incline being the build up and the climax being a ride of their lifetime. Excellent keep up the great work.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 3 years ago

Another Five-star tale...

Thanks Brit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great first night. I can’t wait for the second night in San Francisco. No pump no problem. I hope her luggage never shows up. Lol

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Milky fun!

Another excellent story, Brittni. I'm a big fan of lactation milk, and of those plump breasts full of sweet goodness! Thanks for bringing back some nice memories.

~B

boese_amiboese_amialmost 3 years ago

While normally not a fan of les porn, this one really got my motor revving!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful job writing this story! You get an A in my book!

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

As a Bi male I've always had a nipple .fetish..Your story really turned me ON // Except I'm totally envious of woman and lesbians that can have many orgasms in a row.. With me it's wham bam thank you..Mam Or Sam LOL AAAAAAA+ Rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great first round! Is there going to be a second round?

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Seems Ash is a spaghetti girl...tho seemed VERY rough....

never understood why so little mention/use of strapless dildos by lesbians, a story genre I appreciate/enjoy,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. You write really well and I can envision myself there every time. Thanks for making me spurt a huge load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my gosh! It was excellent, so very hot! I was turned on immensely from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it my favorite part was how those nipples were described. Can t wait to read series.

bihelenabihelenaover 2 years ago

Wow, I came twice while reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me too then three more times in part two wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

This was very hot and nasty. Love how ypu described both Ash and Erin, so sexy. I liked how them joking around one day turned into innuendo, then flirting, and then, well... The part where Ash exposed her tits to Erin and Dee and teased them was so hot. When I read she let them feel her boobs, my dick jumped up. Nice detail with Ash's black lyca bra. So nasty how they both sucked on her tits and drank her milk. And when they both sucked on her delicious boobs while fingering her, and she came so hard... I jizzed my pants by that point. My favorite parts were: "All three chuckled then suddenly as if she were dared, the inebriated Ash lifted her shirt, exposing her massive boobs encased in her black lycra bra and asked coyly, "You mean these?"

The stunned women were speechless before Dee answered, "Yes...those. They are just so large for your body frame. You have no idea what I would do to those. I feel like a man staring at them."

"Now you know what I have to fight all day long," laughed Erin.

Showing off her boobs and having the women ogle them gave her instantly moistened pussy a little twitch. Taking it a step further, Ash yanked her bra up allowing her milk filled bare boobs to flop out and slap against her chest, "Oh! So what you're telling me is that you like these?"

"Holy Fuck!" gasped Dee.

Erin's head snapped back and forth to see if anyone was looking, "Oh God...I can see it now....two police women arrested on a commercial flight. News at 11." She quickly turned off the overhead lights.

Both women could not believe the sight of Ash's large boobs. Her dark areolas were commercial pancake sized and her nipples were thick and blackberry shaped. Bouncing her upper body up and down causing her milk filled jugs to slosh but seep the sweet liquid, Ash offered, "Here feel them."

Erin was the first to cup Ash's left boob with one hand before Dee followed suit on the other. By that time, a few other passengers noticed that bare tits were on display and stared uncontrollably in disbelief. The supple but tight skin was smooth as glass as both women were fondling Ash's tits like they were giving her an exam. Dee barely squeezed and milk dribbled out of the thick nipple and down to her hand.

Giggling, Ash shrugged, "I told you they needed pumped."

In agreement, Erin coaxed her wife, "Yes you did. Dee...you better clean it up. Hurry before it drips."

Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the sexual tension or maybe it was a combination of both but Dee puckered her lips and slurped up the sweet milk in a trail from her own wrist until she reached the nipple from which it originated. After a couple of deep sucks, her mouth quickly filled causing her to pull off and swallow the warm liquid.

Shaking her head excitedly, Dee announced, "Wow! I have never tasted that and it is really good. A lot sweeter than I imagined. Erin, you need to try it."

Ash reached over and took the back of Erin's head and guided it towards her milk filled boob as per request by Dee. Erin's lips indented the tit as if Ash was trying to make her deepthroat the nipple. She latched on and sucked sternly like a starving baby trying to nurse. The milk flowed into the back of her throat while she swallowed quickly to keep up with the produced amount."

And

"Erin slipped a couple of fingers into Ash's pink, gooey slit. Dee hurriedly devoured the opposite boob and added her finger bundled with Erin's. The combination of the pumping and her sensitive nipples getting sucked felt so amazing that Ash was on the verge of exploding in orgasm.

With the three fingers thrusting in unison, Ash gasped, "I'm gonna cum! Finger me harder! Fuck me with them! Fuck me!"

The sloppy sluicing echoed throughout the hotel room. Ash spread her legs further, allowing the women to get even deeper before lifting her feet in the air. She could feel her milk literally being sucked out of her.

Ashley's toes clenched into a fist, her legs began to quake then her orgasm ripped through her entire body, "I'm cummmmmmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Auuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The slick inner walls of Ash's pussy spasmed hard and twitched around the women's fingers. Ash felt like she was having a seizure and her juices were already running down the crack of her ass, creating a wet spot on the bed spread. Erin and Dee had finger-fucked her pussy so strenuous that those juices had also splashed wetness all over their wrists and forearms.

Both women continued to nurse on Ash's lactating tits while she tried to recover from her powerful orgasm but neither stopped finger-banging her. With a multiple orgasm building and not far behind the first, Ash grabbed the back of the heads of both women and mashed them into her boobs, "Suck em harder! Suck my fucking jugs you lesbian sluts!"

Erin hiked her knee over Ash's leg and pressed her smooth thick meaty pussy lips onto Ash's thigh. The warm slime almost caused them to stick like a suction cup on a shower door. Clutching her own thighs around Ash's leg, Erin began grinding in sync to her finger-thrusting rhythm. Dee took matters into her own hand as she rubbed her own clit while continuing to finger Ash with the other hand.

All three were moaning until Dee was the first to cum and with a mouth full of nipple, she grunted and sucked "Mmmmm...unnnggggggg...mmmm...smack...suck...suck....mmmmmm!"

Hearing her wife cum, pushed Erin over the edge immediately, "Mmmnnnnnfffffffff! Unnnnnnnggggg!" While enjoying her own orgasm, Erin stopped fingering Ash and sucked on Ash's nipple like her mouth was a human vacuum, allowing her body to feel every ounce of pleasure. As soon as her pussy stopped twitching, Erin exhaled a very satisfied, "Ahhh! Fuck that was a good one."

Both Erin and Dee were fueled by their first climax and were entering beast mode. Both stopped sucking Ash's tits, sat up and concentrated totally on fucking her harder with their hands. Stuffing as many fingers as they could fit in Ash's slippery pussy, both were thrusting furiously!

"You called us lesbian sluts but you are the one taking about eight fingers right now so that makes you an even bigger straight slut!" A focused Dee lustfully spewed with jaws clenched.

Erin chimed in, "Yeah! We want that slutty pussy to shoot all over our fingers!"

Never hearing Erin talk that way pushed the right button for Ash and she exploded again, "Oh God! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy erupted like a shaken soda and Ash gushed squirt all over the women's fingers. Enlarging the current wet spot on the bed, she raised her knees and trembled. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she had produced in a long time and was trying to recover when the couple pulled their hands out from between her swollen lips.

Placing her fingers into Erin's mouth, Dee instructed, "Here taste this. I think you have a sweet tasting partner here." Erin sucked all the milky pussy juice off her wife's fingers then returned the favor.

Dee got off the bed, dug into Erin's suitcase and pulled out not one pair of handcuffs but two, "Good...you brought them both. I think your slutty partner needs a conversion." She grabbed Ash by her ankles and pulled her, scooting her until her ass barely hung over the side's edge of the bed. Ordering Erin, "Get down there and eat that smooth pussy. You have to get her ready or she won't be able to take it.""

Keep up the great work. I will definitely read more. Your stories always turn me on.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

The sex in the bar seemed a little brutal to me, almost like rape. Otherwise a good story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

very sexy writing, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I did nothing like this but, I loved sharing when I was breast feeding. Men and women had their turns.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew6 months ago

Hello Brittni4u!

Another great story.

So much so that I have decided to read the remaining eleven stories in this series detailing the ongoing sexual experiences of Detective Ash and her lesbian friends.

I look forward to Ash's future adventures so keep an eye out for more comments!

- Matt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous