A Round of Milk for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go...eat that pussy! Don't be shy...get in there deep! Be a good girl and make me cum hard!" Dee ordered as she straightened her back and grinded faster.

Erin was licking her pussy skillfully and the excitement of eating her first twat had overcome her sexual excitement. Although unable to speak with her face buried, Ash was building like a volcano ready to blow. Knowing the older and larger Dee was using her face to basically masturbate, was such a thrill. That feeling of being desired and used by these gay women was insanely hot. She could have stayed like that all night. With both women holding her down, she couldn't have moved even if she wanted to.

Erin's head was bobbing up and down, painting Ash's pussy with saliva and the grinding Dee gurgled, "I'm going to cum in your slutty partner's face! Oh God! I am going to lose.....aughhhhhhhhhh! Unnnngggggg! Unggggggg!"

As soon as she orgasmed, her pussy produced a thick white cum that oozed into Ash's awaiting mouth. Ash had no choice but to allow it to coagulate on her tongue for the swallowing. Dee ceased grinding and grunted while she came. With her eyes clenched shut and her muscles tensed, she shuddered on Ash's now messy face.

Upon opening her eyes, Dee pinched both of Ash's engorged nipples and shot milk up in the air like a double fountain. Combining that sensation with Erin now latched onto Ash's clit, she muffled a loud scream inside Dee's quivering pussy, "Fuuuuuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....Oooooooooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooooo!"

Ash's powerful orgasm produced another large gush that not only splashed Erin's face, it shot up her nose causing her to choke. Erin's immediate reaction was to pull away and watch Ash's spasming pussy flow like a broken water pipe while she coughed trying to catch her breath. Ash was pounding her hand on the bed while absorbing the amazing bliss jolting throughout her body.

Once all the shaking had calmed down, Dee continued instructing during recovery, "Damn that felt good. Erin...get your ass up here and get some of this head. Your partner here claims to never have eaten pussy but I don't buy it. Come take a ride on this gorgeous face." Dee lifted her leg and climbed off Ash's head. With so much slimy cum smeared all around her face, Ash couldn't open her eyes. Dee continued to mumble, "Damn that was good. I needed that. Now I need to clean this mess up."

Dee was referring to all the milk she had shot in the air out of Ash's tits. Not only were those tits covered in droplets, there were pools of it resting in her cleavage and the base of her neck crevice. Following orders, Erin was up on the bed squatting over Ash's goo-covered face. Dee had shifted to where she was lying on top of Ash, slurping up any droplet of sweet lactation she could get. Deciding on a different ride, Dee turned around facing the top of Ash's head before sitting directly on her face.

Erin grabbed Ash's blond hair and held it tight like reigns on a horse, "I want to you to eat my pussy even better than you did Dee's." She then clenched her thighs onto Ash's cheeks and began to buck more than grind. Using her abdominal muscles, Erin's bucking turned almost into a twerk so Ash decided to stick her tongue out as far as it would go and allow her detective partner to fuck herself with it.

Slap...squish....squish....smack....squish...Erin was bouncing up and down on Ash's tongue. Dee had begun sucking the milk directly from Ash's taught nipples, methodically switching back and forth. With her hand now finding Ash's clit, Dee used her middle finger to scrub it side to side, applying the perfect pressure. Both Ash and Erin were in a race to see who would cum next.

Erin looked toward the ceiling, yanked Ash's hair and flopped down on her nose while she jerked and grunted in orgasm, "Ohhh! Unnnggg! Unnnggggggggggggg! Fuck I'm still cumming!" Once she stopped cumming, Erin sat relaxed and let out a huge sigh, "Slurp it up. Clean that pussy for me."

The combination of tit sucking and clit scrubbing triggered Ash's next orgasm. She didn't squirt but she dug her heels into the bed and lifted her and Dee up at least six inches as she contracted. Dee quickly shoved two fingers inside Ash's slimy pussy just so she could feel the walls spasm around them.

As Ash's ass slowly sank back down to the bed, Dee assured her, "That's it...let it all out! Don't hold back."

Dee pulled her fingers out of Ash's sloppy folds and sucked the goo from her own fingers. Erin was still trying to recover but needed to get off Ash's face so that she could breathe. Once Erin fell off and collapsed on the bed, Ash took huge breaths of air through the female slime from both women, "gasp....puff.....that....puff....was...puff...amaaaazing!"

Once again Dee was holding the handcuffs and warned Ash, "Oh...don't worry. We aren't done yet. I need to fuck that sweet pussy but we can't have you squirming around. Erin....can you clean the sluts face?"

Erin crawled over and got on top of Ash. Leaning in, she licked up the cum off of Ash's face. Using her fingers, she would wipe away the globs blocking Ash's eyes before sucking it off her fingers. Once her face was clear, Erin planted a huge kiss on her partner, inserting her cummy tongue very deep in Ash's mouth. After a good thirty second hard kiss, she broke free with a loud pop. The women flipped Ash over to her stomach and while Dee held her down, Erin started clicking the handcuffs.

With two pairs available, Erin didn't bind Ash the traditional way but clicked her left arm behind her back to her left ankle in a "hogtie" position. After clicking the other appendages, Erin spoke in her detective code, "Well it looks as though we have 10-51 here but I now have the perp in custody."

Chuckling, Dee asked, "What's a 10-51?"

"A drunk person," a laughing Erin responded.

"I think we all are 10-51s then. If that is illegal, then we all will go to jail," replied Dee using her dry wit. She quickly turned the conversation back to controlled sex, "This drunk perp needs fucked and fucked hard. I think she needs Mr. Big."

Mr. Big was the name given to the couple's biggest strap-on dildo. The 10 inch flesh colored dong, supporting all the realistic veins, was as thick as a police baton and contained an apple sized head on the end. Lying on her stomach, her arms shackled to her bent leg ankles, Ash was in no position to resist. At that point, she was so aroused, she would have been willing to try anything.

Erin, who was beginning to get a little more vocal said, "It's in the grey suitcase. Her pump is broke so I guess she will need those tits milked while you fuck her."

While Dee was securing the strap-on, Erin fetched a hotel cup from the sink. Dee's cock was now hanging like a hung man and it swayed back and forth as she walked. Both women scooted Ash over on the bed until her large boobs hung over the side.

"There....now you can milk those things like a cow. Be sure to catch it in that cup so I can have a cool down drink when I'm done....hehe," Dee deviously snickered.

Ash spotted the huge dong protruding from Dee's crotch and quickly became worried, "Oh my God! That thing is huge. I don't think I can take that! You have to go slow."

Deep down, she was telling the truth. It was difficult for Ash to take anything with significant size in her tight pussy but as it stood, she was soaked and wanted to try even through her doubts. As Dee positioned herself behind Ash in mounting position, Ash became more fearful, "I don't know if I can take it. Please...please go slow. I don't..."

Dee cut Ash off and ordered Erin, "If this slut is going to whine like this now, can you imagine what she'll be like once I start fucking that pink little twat? Get her panties and bra and gag her. We need her quieted."

Erin located the red thong on the floor. It was stylish with little diamonds on it and tied on the sides. Using her middle finger, she stuffed it into Ash's mouth, then used Ash's bra to tie it around her mouth and head. It was a homemade ball gag, using Ash's undergarments.

When finished, Erin nodded, "There...you were right. This will work perfectly to keep her quiet."

Ash could taste her own musk from her panties and could only mumble inaudible sounds. Dee slapped Ash's ass quite hard, leaving a red hand print while commanding, "Get that Shakira ass up for me. My dick wants to say hi."

Just by the hog-tied bound position she was in, there was no way Ash could raise her ass and Dee knew it. Dee was using that as an excuse to spank the "defiant" Ashley.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Three more loud ass slaps were given before Dee conceded, "I guess I will have to dive a little deeper." With each smack, Erin let out a stifled wail.

Erin was now sitting on the floor under Ash's lactating boobs and alternately sucked the inch long nipples, getting them primed for milking. Dee laid on top of Ash's back, allowing her own smallish tits to rest on it. After awkwardly trying to find Ash's wet slit, Dee eventually found her mark and pushed the large head between her folds.

As the large dong began to force its way inside, Ash's pussy stretched wider than she had ever had before. She tried to squirm but it was no use. She tried to scream but it was no use. She had no choice but to take what Dee offered. Holding tightly to Ash's shoulders, Dee pushed her hips until 8 inches of her dick was buried. Allowing Ash to get acclimated to the girth, Dee stopped pushing and rested on top of Ash's back.

Ash's nipples were red and tight, dripping sweet milk into Erin's eager mouth. Erin siphoned each one precisely, swallowing the delicious liquid until she released, reached up and pinched it with her thumb and trigger finger. Using her opposite hand, she held the cup under the boob like she was getting a drink at an office water cooler. Periodic squeezes opened up the nipple pores like a miniature shower head. Rhythmic tugs caused the milk to jet and thump into the bottom of the cup.

Dee laughed, "It looks like you have those faucets opened up and I have this one between her legs really opened."

Slowly pumping the strap-on dong in and out of Ash's pussy was difficult at first but as it stretched, became easier. The flat penetration angle prevented Dee from fucking in a traditional ass up and down technique. She had to push more inward and give extra power to each thrust to make sure her dick wouldn't slip out. Holding onto Ash's shoulders tightly, Dee lifted and arched her back to help improve that angle to fuck Ash faster and harder. Dee's salt and pepper brownish shoulder length hair bobbed back and forth in time to the thrusting.

Dee loudly grunted with each pump! "Ung! Ung! Take it! Take my dick! Ung! Ung! Ung! You need this big fucker in there! Ung! Ung!" Only lacking one inch, Mr. Big was almost balls deep.

A half an inch of warm milk rested in the cup Erin was holding. She continued to apply pressure to each nipple allowing it to flow freely. Ash was completely restricted and the only thing that could be heard through Dee's grunting was Ash's muffled shrieks. Suddenly, her body tensed and an orgasm ripped through Ash like a lightning bolt had struck her. She convulsed and trembled while her pussy tried to blast squirt around the monster dong. Dee continued fucking it even through the spasms. The combination of the huge dick pounding her pussy and her sensitive nipples being squeezed was the perfect sensation which threw Ash into a multiple orgasmic bliss.

When her pussy would stop twitching from a previous orgasm, within seconds it would start up again from the next one. At one point she didn't know where one ended and another began. She felt like she was floating on top of the room watching herself cum. Just when she thought she could not take anymore, Dee clutched Ash's body tightly and stopped fucking to enjoy her own orgasm brought on by the mental excitement and the clit rubbing the strap-on's base provided.

Dee had completely worn out Ash's vagina. When she pulled the dick out of her sloppy stretched pussy, trapped liquid blasted out like a water balloon had ruptured. The bed was soaked and Dee's dick was covered in filmy cum. Erin had filled the cup half full and took a large drink before handing it to Dee.

Sitting up, Dee tilted the cup to her lips and chugged the remaining milk, "Ahhhhh. That is good stuff. We need to get ready and head over to the pub."

Ash was still quivering in a pool of bodily fluids. Her hair was a mess and mascara running. Erin untied the bra around her face and pulled the now saliva soaked panties from Ash's mouth. She muttered in a low tone, "Oh my god. Oh my god. I have never experienced anything like that. Oh my god! I'm still shaking."

The women were dressing as Ash took a little extra time to recover and when Ash was finally able to speak coherently, she said, "I can't go because I have no clothes. Erin...yours will be way too small and Dee...yours are too big."

Dee assured, "You're fine. Wear the leggings and boots. There is nothing wrong with that blouse."

With no choice, Ash agreed but made a point, "I guess I could wear these clothes. I can't wear these panties though because they are soaked...disgusting."

Dee shrugged, "Don't wear any. I'm sure everyone would love to see that sexy camel toe. How about you Erin...would you like to watch your partner's swollen pussy puffed out of her tights all evening?"

"Oh yes! I also think she should go braless. She should show off those huge tits to everyone," suggested Erin.

Ash thought for a moment and even though she was a respected professional detective in Orlando with a reputation to uphold, she could "let her hair down" and be liberated in San Francisco. The women were dressed, combing their hair when Ash slipped her leggings back on. After adjusting her top, adding her boots, she went to the bathroom to brush her hair and fix her makeup.

While getting ready, Ash giggled, "I smell like pussy."

"You are going to a lesbian bar...that is a good thing," Dee joked.

Once Ash was ready, the girls took the trolley over to the bar. Inside, the music was pumping and the place was full. They were lucky to find a table and Ash sat on one side while the married ladies sat on the other. Both Dee and Erin wanted the ladies in the bar to know that Ash was available.

They had to lean in to be heard over the music and sipped their next drink. Not long afterwards, drinks were brought to all three of them courtesy of a woman sitting at the bar. She was thick and muscular with dyed short black hair, two sleeve tattoos and her nose septum was pierced. The waitress told them who the drinks were from and all three raised their glasses to thank her.

Ash asked, "She is very butch. Is 'butch lesbian' politically correct to say? Is that offensive?"

Dee responded, "Not per se. We can be many colors including butch, soft butch, femme, and many things in between. Just like Erin and I, we definitely aren't femme but not hard core masculine either. We are just us. Labels are tough to deal with because everyone is so much more."

It was tough to explain Ash's feelings. She wasn't physically attracted to the women, including Dee and Erin but the fact they desired her made them sexy and that is what turned her on. She didn't want to be just a tease but she wanted to keep anyone who was interested, interested. Ash excused herself and walked over to the bar where the woman sat and thanked her for the drink. They chatted for a few minutes and Ash learned her name was Charlee and she worked construction for a large building company.

Charlee flirted with Ash and suddenly the woman sitting to her other side slapped Ash on the ass like a guy would do. Ash was stunned and turned around slowly like, excuse me? That woman was even tougher looking like she was a biker dude.

The woman nodded, "Sorry about that Debutant. You have an ass that makes me hard as fuck and I couldn't resist. I'm Jacks...short for Jackie. Can I buy you a drink?"

As it turned out, Charlee, Jacks and the next two women, Stoney because her last name was Stone and Barb lined up four in a row on the bar stools. They were part of a biker club and great friends. They weren't criminals but women in their late 30s who just enjoyed riding motorcycles, working, hanging out, drinking and picking up girls. All were either wearing a leather jacket or vest and all had some type of chain dangling from their pocket. Three of the four were wearing leather chaps over their jeans. Jacks introduced the other two women to Ash. Being part of law enforcement, hard language was no stranger to Ash but these hard core women talking like men accelerated the arousal for her.

Stoney chuckled aloud to her friends, "Forget about that ass, am I the only one who sees these giant tits on this broad?" All the biker women laughed.

The bartender, who happened to be the owner of the pub, interrupted the biker women, "Jacks you girls leave her alone. Don't let them hit on you like that. I'm Danielle and this place is mine....well after another 500 more payments, it's all mine." They both laughed. She added, "I haven't seen you in here before. You must be from out of town and I must say you are very pretty."

"I'm Ashley. Everyone calls me Ash and I'm out here on vacation from Florida."

Danielle was very pretty herself. She was 35 and took on a hippie vibe with longer natural wavy brown hair held back with a wide headband. Her perfectly straight white teeth gave her a gorgeous smile and the darkest blue eyes that stood out from across the counter. She was a toned 115 pounds and showed it off with tight jeans and an even tighter black tank top which made her 36c boobs look even bigger.

"Nice to meet you....uh...it looks like you might be having a little problem there," Danielle pointed to the two round wet spots on Ash's shirt where her bare nipples were still lactating.

Still inebriated and with no filter, Ash confessed as she pointed to Erin and Dee, "Damn. I thought this wouldn't happen after my friends over there had sucked them at the hotel.

Danielle and all the biker chicks perked up their interest before Danielle responded, "Well that is a shame. You are going to ruin that shirt. That reminds me...did you know we make the best razzle in California?"

Ash squinted like she was trying to think, "I have never heard of a razzle. What is it?"

"It's only the best drink we serve. It is grape juice made from grapes in the valley, our own house tequila, and a splash of milk. I bet if the milk was sweet, it would add a little extra kick to the taste," hinted Danielle by referencing Ash's lactation.

Ash yanked her top up, exposing her huge tits with leaky nipples, "Do you want to try some of this milk? We can call it a razzle with a dash of Ash." She giggled upon amusing herself.

All the women close by gasped and Stoney mumbled at the sight of Ash's gorgeous exposed tits, "Holy mother of God! I would motorboat those fuckers for weeks."

Jacks pushed her beer to the side and blurted out but messing up Ash's quote, "Hell...I'm in. Give us all a razzle with a splash of Ash."

Danielle turned and began making several of the mixed drinks while Ash released her shirt with her hands but allowed it to stay bunched up on top of her boobs, keeping her nipples uncovered. Once made, the drinks were lined up on the bar and pushed closer to Ash as if somehow none of the women believed she would do it.

Ash climbed up and rested her knees on the bar. She was giggling the entire time but aimed her nipple over each drink and squeezed until her sweet milk squirted a nice stream into each drink. She performed as if she was a bartender herself and never stopped the flow as she moved from drink to drink even if some spilled on the bar between each glass.