A Round of Milk for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you give me a little extra, princess? I want anything that comes out of those jugs," Jacks asked.

All the women including Danielle held up their glasses while Danielle toasted, "Here is to Ash and her wonderful tits."

Everyone tilted their glass and chugged until the drink had disappeared then slamming the glass back on the bar like they had consumed a shot of whiskey. "That is some good shit," Stoney belched.

Charlee grabbed Ash's butt and joked, "I do love a dash of Ash but I would like even more Ash's ass." Everyone laughed.

Barb ordered Danielle, "I think we need a round for everyone...on me. Set'em up."

Used to making several drinks quickly, Danielle began to fill glass after glass, four at a time with the juice and liquor before plopping them down on the bar. Ash would hold up the glass under her nipple, pinch and squirt her warm lactation before moving on to the next one.

"Here I will help," Jacks offered before lifting a glass under Ash's other nipple and squeezed it for her.

With both Ash and Jacks topping off each drink together, many were made in a relatively short amount of time. The waitress came over and placed a dozen at a time on the big round tray and delivered them to all the patrons. Many of them were confused but grateful for the free drink. Around the bar, people could be seen tipping their glasses and consuming a small piece of Ashley. Knowing that so many people were drinking her sweet milk was so erotic that Ash's pussy twitched.

Charlee stood up, grabbed Ash's hand and while pulling, said, "I want you to dance with me Debutant, copying what Jacks had called her earlier.

Once they arrived at the dance floor, Ash just followed along because she was mesmerized by this woman taking control. It was a slow dance and Charlee held Ash tight, wrapping her arms around her back with both hands tightly gripping her ass. Charlee snuggled her head to Ash's neck and softly kissed and sucked on many of Ash's erogenous zones. Her swollen gaped pussy once again dripped with nectar, moistening the crotch of her black leggings.

Just as the song ended, Danielle showed up and pulled Ash away from Charlee, "I'm going to borrow your debutant for a minute." Down the back hall they walked, past the bathrooms until they came to a separate room not in use which Danielle explained, "This is our VIP room. We use it for birthdays and receptions among other things."

Once she flipped on the light, Ash could see it was very nice. A large sectional couch shaped like an L was in one corner with a loveseat and two tables. On the other side were long tables and chairs with a nice brick fireplace. Immediately, Danielle grabbed Ash and locked their lips together. They made out lustfully and shuffled to the couch only pausing to shed a piece of clothing.

The physical kissing turned Ash on because she found Danielle so attractive. Once naked, the girls fell to the couch without breaking their heated locked lips. Taking control, Danielle rolled Ash over so that she was on top. Danielle broke the kiss and pushed Ash's head signifying that she wanted to sixty nine. Taking the cue, Ash positioned herself and kissed her way down Danielle's smooth mound until her tongue found the gooey slit. Ash lapped like a cat cleaning herself.

Reaching her arms over Ash's thighs, Danielle spread Ash's pussy open with her thumbs and smashed her tongue deep in the wetness. Both girls were squirming on the couch, eating each other out trying to make the other cum. The moaning and slurping was getting louder and louder while the sixty nine continued for several minutes. It was Ash who went first and once Danielle latched onto her clit, her juices began to pour out of her in orgasm. She violently shook causing her to momentarily stop licking Danielle's musky pussy but soaked her face.

Once her orgasm subsided, Ash dove back in and latched onto Danielle's clit. After adding a finger inside and rubbing Danielle's g-spot, she let loose with a hard orgasm of her own. Raising her legs in the air, Danielle wrapped them around Ash's head throughout her powerful climax.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Danielle screamed while she came.

That strong orgasm sent Danielle into lust mode and she slid out from underneath Ash. Quickly turning around, she flipped Ash over, raised one leg and sank her own pussy until it collided with Ash's. While Ash sat on the couch, Danielle kept one of her feet on the floor for leverage and scissor fucked Ash's slippery pussy with intensity.

"Fuck you are so hot! I want you to cum on my pussy!" Danielle pleaded.

Ash threw it right back at her, "Is that all you got? Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

The girls were tribbing so hard, the couch was rocking and continually banged against the wall. Danielle had taken the lead and was moving her hips like hummingbird wings trying to apply that perfect friction to get them both off. Their pussies were kissing and gooing all over each other's and each woman was building up to a strong climax. Just then, Erin and Dee walked in the room to witness Danielle and Ash scissor-fucking on the couch.

Dee joked, "Our job here is done. I think we have converted her."

Danielle was the first to cum when she grunted with her head down and eyes closed, "Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnnnnnnnnnnggggfffffff! Ohhhhhhh...unnnnggggggggggggfffff!"

As her orgasm calmed down, she stopped with the rapid thrusts, grabbed Ash's leg which was now over Danielle's shoulder and grinded deeper and slower. Her meaty lips had found Ash's clit and Ash let out a shriek, "Eeeeeeoooooooooo! I'm cuuuuuming! Ooooooo!"

Danielle's headband was soaked in sweat with droplets falling off the end of her nose. She kissed Ash's calf several times before allowing that leg to fall to her side. She then leaned in and planted a long satisfied kiss on Ash's lips.

The biker women walked in and stood beside Dee and Erin. Charlee chuckled, "What the fuck Danielle? I saw her first and you get to fuck her before I do?"

Danielle pulled off of Ash's lips with a pop, "Thank you sweetie. You are hot but I need to get back to work. Stop by so I can get your number before you leave." Quickly putting her clothes back on, Danielle then strolled past all the onlookers, "She's all yours ladies. That is one great fuck."

Dee chimed in, "Yeah we know." She then high fived Erin.

Ash was worn out and her pussy was slightly sore but all this lesbian attention had kept her wet and horny. She was up for whatever was next. Jacks left the room but the three other biker women remained and Charlee was the first to approach Ash. Using her thick 190 pounds, she had no trouble picking up Ash and holding her until her legs wrapped around Charlee's waist. Picking up where she left off on the dance floor, Charlee dug her face into the side of Ash's neck and kissed her way up until latching onto her earlobe.

"Oh my god!" Ash gasped. Charlee's warm breath felt amazing.

Charlee's mouth worked its way down Ash's neck, over her shoulder until it found a rock hard nipple. Charlee was nursing on it when Barb stood next to them and latched onto the other one. Both women were sucking Ash's leaking tits and swallowing her sweet lactation when Jacks returned with a strapless dildo she kept in her side bag on her motorcycle.

Jacks handed the rubber dick to Charlee. Keeping her jeans on, Charlee unzipped her zipper and put the four inch bulbous curved nub inside the fly and worked it around until it popped into her pussy. That secured the arching 8 inch blue dong like it was Charlee's real dick sticking out of the zipper.

Once adjusted, Charlee warned, "There we go. Now my dick is ready to fuck our debutant. Step away bitches and let me fuck that hole."

Charlee once again lifted then sat Ash down on the couch and put one leg up on the arm and ordered Ash, "You need to blow me first." Using her strong hand, she grabbed the back of Ash's head and forced her down to her "dick."

Ash opened her mouth wide and allowed Charlee to force the strapless down her throat. She gagged and choked trying to take all those inches so quickly. Charlee's grip never relented and she would not allow Ash to pull off and regroup.

"Keep sucking that dick you little prom queen," commanded Stoney from a distance.

Charlee looked at the women and laughed, "She is struggling but I think she can handle this fucker if she puts her mind to it." Charlee then forced the rest of the dong down Ash's throat causing her eyes to water and cough slimy slobber around it.

Jacks chimed in, "Don't run from it Princess. Deepthroat that dick like the whore you are."

With the dick lodged down Ash's throat, it tugged the nub that was secured in Charlee's pussy and caused the perfect vibration as though she was getting fucked herself. Charlee's eyes glazed over and she gurgled, "Fuck this slut can suck a dick. I'm gonna nut right down her throat."

That filthy guy talk was just what Ash wanted to hear and she started orgasming without touching herself. Her abs contracted and then Charlee's body started shaking, "Fuck I'm cumming! Suck it out!"

Ash wished she was actually shooting cum down her throat but found it so hot that she was cumming. Once her orgasm stopped, Charlee forced Ash onto her back and climbed on top of her. Using her right hand to position her dick to Ash's slit, she forced the rubber phallus into the slimy opening. Pumping her hips, Charlee fucked Ash just like a man would do.

Ash's eyes rolled back in her head and she panted, "Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes!"

All the women including Dee and Erin were watching. Jacks yelled out, "Fuck that sweet little cunt. Ruin that shit! Make her walk sideways for a week."

Using her hands to hold herself up, Charlee plank fucked Ash severely. It looked like Charlee was doing full push-ups on top of her and when Charlee added her mouth to Ash's nipples, Ash squealed in orgasm. Her hands went up under Charlee's leather jacket and shirt and because Ash was cumming so hard, she not only clawed Charlee's back, she bit the skull tattoo on her forearm.

Charlee slowed down her pumping to get that perfect sensation and then came hard like she was exploding inside Ash's pussy. At first she trembled then collapsed putting her entire weight on Ash while releasing a loud masculine extended bear-like grunt, "Grrrrrrrrrrrnnnngggggggg!"

"Breed that debutant!" Jacks cheered. Charlee's orgasm lasted for what seemed like a minute. When finished, she got up off of Ash with her dick sticking out of her zipper covered in Ash's gooey cum.

"Fuck...that's what I'm talkin about! Someone get in there and take a crack at that sweet cunt. Who's next?" A satisfied Charlee exhaled.

Ash laid on her back on the couch with her legs opened for everyone to see her stretched out pussy. Her juices were once again running down her ass crack. Charlee twisted and pulled the strapless dildo until it popped out of her pussy. Once the nub was exposed outside the opened zipper, the women noticed slimy cum all over it.

"Damn Charlee. Debutant made you cum hard. I'll go next," said Jacks.

Charlee snapped, "Wait! She is a squirmer this one. She bit the shit out of my arm and I'm afraid to look at my back. I think we need to tie her down for the rest of this gangbang." Handing the cum-basted strapless dildo to Jacks, Charlee asked, referring to Ash's leggings, "Where are those pantyhose? We can use those to tie her hands."

Barb handed them to Charlee. While Ash's hands were being tied together with the tights, Jacks was working the strapless dong into her own pussy through the opened zipper of her leather chap covered jeans. Charlee's cum provided great lube and it popped in quickly.

Jacks turned, looked at the bound Ash and told her, "I'm gonna crush that pussy with this dick...do you hear me Debutant?"

Surprising everyone with her roughness, Jacks grabbed Ash by the hair and pulled her up off the couch by it. Jacks was the strongest of all the women weighing a thick 210 pounds and with her buzzed off hair, looked like she could have easily played football. Physically manhandling Ash, Jacks turned her around and bent her over the arm of the couch. After smacking Ash's butt a few times, she forced the dick inside her pussy from behind.

Ash winced at the forceful entry, "Ouch....oh.....ow.....ow!"

"Stop whining bitch. You are going to take this and take it all," ordered Jacks. When Jacks had the entire length buried, she smacked Ash's toned bubble ass again, "Spread these legs for me."

With her hands tied, Ash had to use her own forehead on the couch's arm to hold herself up. Jacks was pumping her from behind, so deep that her lower abs were smacking against Ash's ass cheeks. With her huge tits rocking back and forth, Ash was taking it well and felt herself about to cum again.

Dee and Erin continued to watch until Dee said, "This is too hot. I can't take it anymore." She pulled up a chair, unzipped her pants and pulled them down before sitting. She began masturbating to the real life lesbian porn she was witnessing. Erin followed suit and was masturbating to Ash getting fucked as well.

Ash orgasmed and screamed loudly but Jacks never stopped thrusting until it had subsided. Hunched over her back, Jacks reached down, taking Ash by her thighs, and lifting her up while keeping her strapless dick inside her. Holding her in a sitting position, Jacks bounced Ash on her dick. The display of strength was impressive. Slamming Ash down on her dick was enough to make Erin and Dee both cum.

After wearing out, Jacks shuffled and flopped down on the couch with Ash still on her lap. Facing away from Jacks, everyone could see the expressions on Ash's face and watch those huge tits bounce up and down.

Jacks asked the crowd, "Hurry....someone get over here and suck Prom Queen's tits while I'm doing her reverse cowgirl."

Erin and Dee were still scrubbing their own clits so Stoney and Barb came over and got on their knees. Each woman struggled to latch onto their respective nipple because of the bouncing. Once both women were secured and sucking Ash's tits, Jacks stopped bouncing her and grinding Ash on the dick like she was jerking herself off.

Both biker women were enjoying the taste of Ash's warm milk. Ash wanted to hold both their heads but her tied hands prohibited that from happening. She moaned from all the sensations simultaneously overwhelming her body. Finally, Ash lost control and erupted in another orgasm, screaming in ecstasy. From behind, Jacks was gnawing on her neck which only enhanced the feeling.

Jacks then ordered the women, "Ok girls...it's my turn. I need some of those titties to make me cum."

Stoney and Barb moved away so Jacks could lift Ash off her dick and turn her around. Jacks sat Ash back down on her dong and they were face to face. Ash put her tied hands around Jacks's neck and Jacks began bouncing her again up and down but then ordered Ash, "You do it! Ride me! Make me cum!"

The lust filled Ash followed orders and rode that dick like she was on a trampoline. Her tits were flopping in Jacks's face and Jacks tried to latch onto one of them but without success. She was just as content getting a milk facial as it splashed around with droplets landing all over her face.

"Finally....somebody is motor boating those fun bags!" laughed Stoney.

Smashing her face between the jarring boobs, Jacks let out a growl. She was cumming! Clutching the back of Ash, Jacks held her tight until she was finished. After enjoying her climax, Jacks let Ash bounce again until Ash had cum twice more and Jacks's one.

When satisfied, Jacks handed the strapless to Barb who inserted it and fucked Ash missionary on the floor while Stoney sucked Ash's tits. After a strong orgasm from Barb, they switched places and Stoney fucked Ash with Ash's legs pinned over Stoney's shoulders. When Ash came from that position, she blasted a wad of squirt all over her own face. The gangbang continued for at least another two hours as each biker chick took another turn with Jacks taking two more. Even Erin and Dee took a turn until everyone had so many orgasms, they lost track.

When the night had ended, Ash could barely move. Her pussy had been abused but in a good way. It had that sore but well fucked satisfied feeling and when the trolley dropped the three women off back at the hotel at 3am, Dee and Erin had to help the gingerly walking Ash into her room.

While in the shower, Ash was reminiscing in her head about her night of fucking 7 women when she had not had any type of sex with even one woman previously. She found the night to be amazing and couldn't be happier that it occurred. The only downside was her tits were uncomfortable as they had filled with milk once again. After brushing her hair, she had nothing to wear to bed so she dropped her towel and stayed nude.

After texting Charles to see how he and the kids were doing, she was wiped and ready for bed. Since her breast pump was still out of order, Ash knocked before entering Dee and Erin's room. The women were awakened and both raised their heads simultaneously.

"Guess what? These need pumped and I was hoping you two would take care of that for me again," Ash suggested while pointing to her long rigid nipples.

Dee signaled for Ash to jump in the middle of them like a four year old afraid of the storm. Once Ash climbed between them, she slid her legs under the blankets, wrapped her arms around each woman until two mouths were securely latched onto both of her tits. With her nipples inside Dee and Erin's mouth like a pacifier, Ash drifted off to sleep.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew6 months ago

Hello Brittni4u!

Another great story.

So much so that I have decided to read the remaining eleven stories in this series detailing the ongoing sexual experiences of Detective Ash and her lesbian friends.

I look forward to Ash's future adventures so keep an eye out for more comments!

- Matt

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I did nothing like this but, I loved sharing when I was breast feeding. Men and women had their turns.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

very sexy writing, keep it going

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

The sex in the bar seemed a little brutal to me, almost like rape. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

This was very hot and nasty. Love how ypu described both Ash and Erin, so sexy. I liked how them joking around one day turned into innuendo, then flirting, and then, well... The part where Ash exposed her tits to Erin and Dee and teased them was so hot. When I read she let them feel her boobs, my dick jumped up. Nice detail with Ash's black lyca bra. So nasty how they both sucked on her tits and drank her milk. And when they both sucked on her delicious boobs while fingering her, and she came so hard... I jizzed my pants by that point. My favorite parts were: "All three chuckled then suddenly as if she were dared, the inebriated Ash lifted her shirt, exposing her massive boobs encased in her black lycra bra and asked coyly, "You mean these?"

The stunned women were speechless before Dee answered, "Yes...those. They are just so large for your body frame. You have no idea what I would do to those. I feel like a man staring at them."

"Now you know what I have to fight all day long," laughed Erin.

Showing off her boobs and having the women ogle them gave her instantly moistened pussy a little twitch. Taking it a step further, Ash yanked her bra up allowing her milk filled bare boobs to flop out and slap against her chest, "Oh! So what you're telling me is that you like these?"

"Holy Fuck!" gasped Dee.

Erin's head snapped back and forth to see if anyone was looking, "Oh God...I can see it now....two police women arrested on a commercial flight. News at 11." She quickly turned off the overhead lights.

Both women could not believe the sight of Ash's large boobs. Her dark areolas were commercial pancake sized and her nipples were thick and blackberry shaped. Bouncing her upper body up and down causing her milk filled jugs to slosh but seep the sweet liquid, Ash offered, "Here feel them."

Erin was the first to cup Ash's left boob with one hand before Dee followed suit on the other. By that time, a few other passengers noticed that bare tits were on display and stared uncontrollably in disbelief. The supple but tight skin was smooth as glass as both women were fondling Ash's tits like they were giving her an exam. Dee barely squeezed and milk dribbled out of the thick nipple and down to her hand.

Giggling, Ash shrugged, "I told you they needed pumped."

In agreement, Erin coaxed her wife, "Yes you did. Dee...you better clean it up. Hurry before it drips."

Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the sexual tension or maybe it was a combination of both but Dee puckered her lips and slurped up the sweet milk in a trail from her own wrist until she reached the nipple from which it originated. After a couple of deep sucks, her mouth quickly filled causing her to pull off and swallow the warm liquid.

Shaking her head excitedly, Dee announced, "Wow! I have never tasted that and it is really good. A lot sweeter than I imagined. Erin, you need to try it."

Ash reached over and took the back of Erin's head and guided it towards her milk filled boob as per request by Dee. Erin's lips indented the tit as if Ash was trying to make her deepthroat the nipple. She latched on and sucked sternly like a starving baby trying to nurse. The milk flowed into the back of her throat while she swallowed quickly to keep up with the produced amount."

And

"Erin slipped a couple of fingers into Ash's pink, gooey slit. Dee hurriedly devoured the opposite boob and added her finger bundled with Erin's. The combination of the pumping and her sensitive nipples getting sucked felt so amazing that Ash was on the verge of exploding in orgasm.

With the three fingers thrusting in unison, Ash gasped, "I'm gonna cum! Finger me harder! Fuck me with them! Fuck me!"

The sloppy sluicing echoed throughout the hotel room. Ash spread her legs further, allowing the women to get even deeper before lifting her feet in the air. She could feel her milk literally being sucked out of her.

Ashley's toes clenched into a fist, her legs began to quake then her orgasm ripped through her entire body, "I'm cummmmmmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Auuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The slick inner walls of Ash's pussy spasmed hard and twitched around the women's fingers. Ash felt like she was having a seizure and her juices were already running down the crack of her ass, creating a wet spot on the bed spread. Erin and Dee had finger-fucked her pussy so strenuous that those juices had also splashed wetness all over their wrists and forearms.

Both women continued to nurse on Ash's lactating tits while she tried to recover from her powerful orgasm but neither stopped finger-banging her. With a multiple orgasm building and not far behind the first, Ash grabbed the back of the heads of both women and mashed them into her boobs, "Suck em harder! Suck my fucking jugs you lesbian sluts!"

Erin hiked her knee over Ash's leg and pressed her smooth thick meaty pussy lips onto Ash's thigh. The warm slime almost caused them to stick like a suction cup on a shower door. Clutching her own thighs around Ash's leg, Erin began grinding in sync to her finger-thrusting rhythm. Dee took matters into her own hand as she rubbed her own clit while continuing to finger Ash with the other hand.

All three were moaning until Dee was the first to cum and with a mouth full of nipple, she grunted and sucked "Mmmmm...unnnggggggg...mmmm...smack...suck...suck....mmmmmm!"

Hearing her wife cum, pushed Erin over the edge immediately, "Mmmnnnnnfffffffff! Unnnnnnnggggg!" While enjoying her own orgasm, Erin stopped fingering Ash and sucked on Ash's nipple like her mouth was a human vacuum, allowing her body to feel every ounce of pleasure. As soon as her pussy stopped twitching, Erin exhaled a very satisfied, "Ahhh! Fuck that was a good one."

Both Erin and Dee were fueled by their first climax and were entering beast mode. Both stopped sucking Ash's tits, sat up and concentrated totally on fucking her harder with their hands. Stuffing as many fingers as they could fit in Ash's slippery pussy, both were thrusting furiously!

"You called us lesbian sluts but you are the one taking about eight fingers right now so that makes you an even bigger straight slut!" A focused Dee lustfully spewed with jaws clenched.

Erin chimed in, "Yeah! We want that slutty pussy to shoot all over our fingers!"

Never hearing Erin talk that way pushed the right button for Ash and she exploded again, "Oh God! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy erupted like a shaken soda and Ash gushed squirt all over the women's fingers. Enlarging the current wet spot on the bed, she raised her knees and trembled. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she had produced in a long time and was trying to recover when the couple pulled their hands out from between her swollen lips.

Placing her fingers into Erin's mouth, Dee instructed, "Here taste this. I think you have a sweet tasting partner here." Erin sucked all the milky pussy juice off her wife's fingers then returned the favor.

Dee got off the bed, dug into Erin's suitcase and pulled out not one pair of handcuffs but two, "Good...you brought them both. I think your slutty partner needs a conversion." She grabbed Ash by her ankles and pulled her, scooting her until her ass barely hung over the side's edge of the bed. Ordering Erin, "Get down there and eat that smooth pussy. You have to get her ready or she won't be able to take it.""

Keep up the great work. I will definitely read more. Your stories always turn me on.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lactation Loving Lesbians Straight girl finds lesbian and they share lactation fetish.in Fetish
House of Lana's Breast Milk Working mom seduces & breastfeeds the new babysitter.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Lactating Breasts, Office Girl Sucking the boss’s milky breasts at work.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories