A Routine Traffic Stop

Story Info
You know, sexy cop fantasies.
5.9k words
4.54
28k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was screamin' down the interstate in the middle of Colorado with my music blaring. Not really thinking about speed, I had plenty of it under the wheels of my new Camaro. As I was coming up on Aurora I saw them. Flashing lights in my rear view mirror.

Well, I guess it had to happen eventually. I had been speeding all day. I pulled over and put on my hazard lights. Windows down. Hands on the steering wheel. I hoped being cautious and respectful would get me past the fact that I was rolling through faster than anyone had business to. An officer approached my passenger window.

"Any reason I got you doing 100?"

"No good one ma'am, I was just rolling down the road enjoying the music and I guess I got a little carried away."

"I see. Can I have your license and registration please. And proof of insurance."

"Sure thing."

My hands slowly but deliberately grabbed the things I would need and handed them to her. She gave me a disgruntled look as she took them and turned to go back to her car. She let me simmer in anxious waiting for about fifteen minutes. I really wanted to get back on the road!

When she finally approached, she looked me in the eye.

"Have you been smoking marijuana today?"

"No ma'am."

"Seems like I smell it coming from your car. Care to explain that?"

I honestly hadn't ever smoked in my car. I may have a little smoke occasionally but I certainly hadn't that day. I'm not functional enough to drive on that stuff. Ha.

"Ma'am, I assure you that I haven't done anything of the sort. There's no reason you should be smelling anything."

"Please step out of the vehicle."

I complied, not wanting to exacerbate the situation. I stepped around the car and took in the full image of this cop for the first time. She was a Sheriff, dressed in her light blue uniform. Very professional and perfectly put together. But she didn't hide her enjoyment of femininity. Her makeup was quite noticeable and as a crossdresser I had to admire her skill. Dark red lips and the most subtle contouring. I couldn't see her eyes because she had put her sunglasses back on but I was sure she was an artist there as well.

Her body was immaculate. Though her uniform was conservative she filled it out well. It was hard not to notice her immaculate breasts pressing against the buttons. There her name tag read: "L. Bowens".

"How come you have so much stuff in your vehicle?"

"I'm moving to San Francisco. This is everything I own."

"Where are you coming from?"

"Oklahoma, ma'am."

The officer looked me over for a second, and then asked me to bend over against the car.

"I'm just going to make sure you don't have any weapons," she said.

First she felt my front pockets, then ran her hands around to my butt pockets. I was surprised by the electricity of her gentle touch. I gulped as I realized it was beginning to do things to me. By the time she had made it to my inner thigh area there was something hard there. She undoubtedly noticed and stopped immediately. I thought I might have heard a slight gasp. Regaining her composure in the blink of an eye she spoke.

"Alright, looks like there's nothing too dangerous here. I'm going to need you to sit right here on the ground while I search your vehicle. This may take a little while."

Is it strange that I wondered if she was making an off hand jab at my penis size? Either way I complied and sat in terrified waiting. You see, I didn't have any drugs in the car. But I worried what she might think of what she did find.

The first thing she pulled out was a light blue duffle bag. I knew it to be full of many of my women's clothes and gulped. She opened it up and began rifling through.

"Wow, these are cute," She said off-handedly. There was a little bit of a taunt in her voice. "Are these yours?"

"Um, no ma'am. They belong to my girlfriend."

"Alright, and she's not traveling with you today?"

"No, she went ahead with the first load of stuff," I lied.

The sexy officer continued her search, going through a couple boxes. Then she pulled out a checkered pillow case. I knew what was in there. I definitely heard her gasp this time. That pillow case contained all of my toys. There were three butt plugs, a ball gag, some rope, and last but not least a big strap-on.

"If those aren't your clothes, why are you wearing them in these photos?"

Fuck! I had forgotten about the polaroids tucked away in that bag. They showed me posing seductively in various skimpy, feminine outfits. I was speechless.

"You shouldn't be lying to an officer of the law. I'm starting to wonder what else you might be lying about."

"I swear officer! I was just embarrassed. Everything else I said was true."

"I see. Well, here's the deal. I caught you going 103 in a 75. There should be a $300 ticket for going that fast, not to mention points against your license."

I hung my head. I should have just taken it easy on the speed.

"But. I think you look cute in these pictures. And maybe we can work something out."

My jaw dropped and I looked up at her.

"Um, what do you mean, officer?"

"Well, I'm not quite sure yet. But if you follow my instructions you just might get off with a warning today."

I nodded.

"Yes ma'am, I could be very interested in this deal. What would you like me to do."

"Get these two bags and follow me to my vehicle. Oh, and give me the keys to your car."

I followed her and she instructed me to put the bags into the back. Then she cuffed me and pushed my head down as I climbed through the rear door. I waited in the back of her squad car as she approached my Chevelle. She climbed in and pulled it up and out of the way. Then she locked it and came back, climbing in the driver's seat.

"Your car will be just fine here until we get back. It's time I had my lunch break anyway," she said with a wink.

I agreed obediently with my most respectful "Yes ma'am." And then we took off down the highway. I mean really took off. Officer Bowens was doing a hundred down the interstate just to tease me. Because she could and no one would bat an eye. Ten minutes down the road we took an exit and wended our way through the streets of Aurora.

I had never been here before so I took in the sights. There was a surprisingly impressive skyline of buildings when you looked downtown. In the background hazy mountains came into view. I was brought back from my daydream by our arrival at a small motel parking lot.

"Wait here."

I really didn't have much of a choice so I did just that. It was only a couple minutes before Officer Bowens opened the door and helped me out of her Crown Vic. She removed the cuffs and told me to follow her with the bags. I sighed out a cloud of steam into the crisp Colorado air and got to stepping. As we walked toward one of the first floor rooms she began to explain.

"I made a little arrangement with the owners. We've been having disagreements about certain clientele that come through this place. So I told them I might look the other way if I could discreetly use one of their rooms today."

I remained silent. It is my right, right? My strikingly gorgeous captor had no need for the fifth amendment at the moment. In fact she seemed to be a bit of a chatterbox. I think she was really just enjoying her upper hand. The door to room 4 opened with a creak. She slammed it behind us.

"On your knees. Good. My name is Lara but you will refer to me as 'Yes, officer.' Is that clear?"

"Yes officer."

"Good boy. Take off your shirt."

"Yes officer."

When I took my shirt off she took it from me and wadded it up. Officer Lara tucked it in a plastic toiletry bag provided by the management. She eye-balled me kneeling before her. Then her cold hand took a pinching grip of my hardening nipple. She wiggled it back and forth and hmm'd to herself thoughtfully. Then she grabbed both of my nipples and used them to pull my face into her stomach.

She held me there short of breath for a minute or so. The smell of her was intoxicating. As my nose pressed against her carefully ironed fabric I was already in subspace heaven. Officer Bowen tugged my nipples downward and my face followed. I slid against her soft uniform until my nose was planted right in her crotch. I could smell how excited she was.

She pushed her covered sex against my face, thrusting and rubbing. Fucking my face for her pleasure, she moaned.

"Do you like my pussy in your face, my little law breaker?"

"Yes, officer," was my muffled reply.

"Me too. You're being such a good boy. Kind of surprising with how naughty you were earlier. Don't you think?"

"Yes, officer."

"Well don't think I've forgotten about your indiscretion on the road today. You were going so fast you could have hurt someone. I think I just might have to hurt you. Does that sound fair?"

I bet you can guess my response. It was clear that Lara was only interested in asking me yes or no questions. Well, more like just yes questions.

"First we're going to get you ready. I want you to look even better than your little photos. And you know what? I think we're going to have a little photo shoot of our own. So strip."

I complied and returned to my knees before her. Officer Bowen sauntered over to my duffle bag of clothes and began pulling things out. After some careful consideration she had an outfit chosen.

"Put it on," the petite authority commanded bluntly.

So I donned the slinky little white dress with the lacy bust. And the matching panties. And of course, the thigh high stockings with a garter belt to hold them up.

"Wow, you're just a regular whore aren't you? You could work this place every night of the week. In fact, I really think you should. Let's see if you're any good at sucking cock."

She went over to the pillowcase and immediately pick out the biggest dildo I had. She bent down in front of me with a sly smile and slowly brought it closer to my lips.

"Open up little girl, here comes daddy. Oh wait!"

She stopped an inch from my mouth.

"Something is missing. Ah yes."

Lara pulled a tube of lip gloss out of her own bag.

"Hmm, I want to try something. Let's see how this works."

She squeezed the tube until there was a healthy glob of gloss on the tip of the dildo.

"Pucker up, honey."

And she brought the dildo to my lips. She rubbed it against my lips. It glided over them, coating them with sparkly red goop. She smacked her lips to signal me to spread it with mine. Then she smiled at me, mocking me with her eyes.

"Now those are cock sucking lips. Be right back."

A few seconds of running water in the bathroom and Officer Lara was back. She pressed the base of the dildo against her still clothed mound and shoved it past my waiting, shiny lips. Then she started fucking my face just like she did before. Only this time there was a large dildo between us.

"That's a good girl," she taunted. "Take Officer Bowen's big cock in your mouth. That's it. I'm going for the throat now. Swallow it. I said swallow it!"

She aggressively gagged me with the dildo until I was coughing and choking.

"You're being such a good little whore. We really need to work on that gag reflex of yours though."

The mouth fucking continued as if she hoped we would solve my gag reflex problem all in one session. Eventually she slowed down.

"Okay, I've been doing all the work! Why don't you lick it like a lollipop? Just a second though."

With her free hand she pulled out her phone and opened the camera feature.

"Okay, I'm ready. Get your lollipop little girl."

I did just that. I lapped away at the giant dildo on all sides like the horny little slut I was. *click* I took the tip and popped it out of my mouth with an audible noise before going back to work without hesitation. *click* *click* I could tell I was really getting somewhere because my sexy officer's eyes glazed over just watching me. Then she stopped and pocketed her phone, setting the dildo on the bed.

"That's it! I can't wait any longer!"

She pulled me by the hair over to the bed and pushed me back. Taking off her boots, pants, and panties fluidly she climbed on top of me. My cock swelled in my panties under the weight of her immaculate, exposed pussy. She took the dildo in one hand and my hair in the other. Gyrating on top of me wildly she used her two way leverage to shove the dildo in and out of my mouth over and over again.

Then Officer Lara freed my waiting cock from the panties and began to rub it up and down. The tip scraped against her skin as she remained there lifting above me. Then she positioned me at her entrance and sat on me slowly, swallowing me inside of her. Her now free hands undid one button of her shirt as she looked down powerfully. Passionately. Then another button. And another. Soon her black lace bra was peeking out through her uniform, offering me an incredible view.

"Oh your little clit feels so good inside me. You just lay back and take it bitch. And put these here."

She guided my hands to her incredible breasts, making them fall out above the bra. And she started riding me hard. Her motions were animalistic, hedonistic as she enveloped me over and over again. She grabbed my hair and pushed me against the bed as she leaned down and brought her lips to mine. This was no timid, sensual kiss. It was hard and sloppy. She spit on my face and then dove back in to bite my lip hard!

I started bucking from below and she welcomed it. Together we sawed away at each other's genitals like we were trying to start a fire. Her slippery pussy was warm and soft. It gushed with juices and soaked my white panties so you could see through them. In her lustful reverie the sexy cop began to cum. She clenched down with a moan and rode me harder than ever. I was so close myself and told her I was about to cum too!

"No you aren't," she said nonchalantly.

And she got up off of me just like that. I was still humping the air in desperation.

"You will not cum today! And don't even bother whining. This was about my pleasure. Now stay still. I'll be right back.

Officer Bowens buttoned up her top and went into the bathroom with her pants. She emerged a minute later cleaned up and composed. Then she walked out of the room for a few minutes. When she came back she went over to my pillow bag and pulled something out. I was frightened because I was sure I knew exactly what she was doing.

She took the ice she had left the room to get and rubbed it against my member. I shrieked from the cold feeling of it! Then she took the chastity cage and locked it onto my now flaccid cock.

"It's gonna be a while before you get to cum. When I feel like it, I'll mail you the key. Hopefully they don't lose it! Now get dressed!"

"Yes, officer," I responded dejectedly.

And I did as she asked. I left my panties on because she purposefully made a point of not giving me the boxers back. And we started to pack up the bags. Officer Bowens cuffed me and escorted me back to her squad car. We hit the road.

"Do you think that was a fitting punishment for your speeding today?"

"Yes, officer."

"Hmm, I don't know. I get the feeling you may have enjoyed it a bit too much. You may speak freely. Did you enjoy it too much?"

"No, officer! I mean yes, I enjoyed it but I think it was a fitting punishment. Especially with the indefinite chastity you're putting me through."

"A fair point, slut. But I don't know, maybe you need a little something else. I'll think it over."

We tore through the streets back to the interstate. My anxiety grew not because I feared what she would do next, but because I feared saying goodbye. This was undoubtedly the most compatible lover I had ever had! And now I would have to drive to California to start my lonely life all over again in a city where I knew no one.

A few minutes later we exited the interstate and got on the ramp going back toward Aurora. We pulled up behind my car. Officer Bowens got out and climbed in the back with me, careful not to shut the door all the way. She removed my cuffs and handed me some fabric.

"Here, we're getting you a new outfit for the road. I'm thinking pink this time."

"Please Officer! Don't make me go out there dressed in this!"

I limply held the miniskirt and revealing blouse she had chosen in my hand and gestured.

"Oh you are going to wear it! No more complaints or it's going to get a lot worse. You may have made this worse for yourself already."

"Yes, Officer. I'll wear it."

"Good. You only have to make it to your car and pull away in it. What you do after that is up to you. So don't be such a baby about it. I just think you owe me a little more entertainment."

I took off my clothes and she took them from me. Then I put on the miniskirt and blouse, both a matching creamy pink color with white lace on the edges.

"Good girl. I think you look really good in pink. Now sit still, we're doing your makeup too. If you're lucky you'll pass as a girl and no one will know you're just a little bitch boy."

She applied full makeup under the light of the back seat and showed me in a mirror. Just like I'd seen on her face earlier she really was a talented makeup artist! I was definitely passing if you only looked at my face.

"Perfect," she said. "Now wait here. Oh, and wear these on your face."

She put her wet panties over my face, careful to cover my eyes. She handcuffed me one more time. Probably only to make me feel vulnerable.

"Don't move a muscle."

And then she got out of the car with the bags in hand. I heard my car door shut a couple times as she loaded everything up. She was taking forever to get back to me. I figured she just wanted me to feel stuck in my predicament a little longer. After all this was her last laugh before she would be rid of me and I would finally be back on the road.

After a full twenty minutes of blind panty-sniffing Officer Lara returned and uncuffed me.

"I'm letting you off with a warning. I've copied your address from your license so I can send you that chastity key. When I feel like it." She helped me out of the car and slapped my nearly exposed ass hard. "Better run little girl. Before I change my mind."

I took off toward my car and got in as quickly as I possibly could! She drove past me immediately, speeding off with her wild driving. It was dusk and I watched her tail lights disappear down the road. It was just then I realized something. I didn't have a car key! I looked on the dash, in my center console, in my glove compartment. Anywhere she might have left it for me. But the truth dawned on me slowly. That bitch! She left me stranded here in my car!

I started to plan, going through the checklist in my mind.

"Okay, so I've got to change my clothes. Then walk to the nearest payphone and try to reach a local precinct. At least I know her name. And then if I can get ahold of her I can plead with her to come back and give me my key."

The plan seemed like the best I could come up with so I went to work. I went to my suitcase in the back and opened it. Where I expected to find my clothes there was only a note.

"Nope! Try again."

I was horrified. To get clothes out of my packed away box I would have to get out of the car. But I did what I had to do. I walked back and popped the trunk, fully aware of my exposure. Hopefully I really did just look like a woman. I found my clothes box with the tape already ripped away. Inside there was another note. And nothing else.

"Ooh! Tough luck!" It read.

I angrily shut the trunk and ran back to my driver's seat. I sat and sulked there for another five minutes. No longer was I scheming in my head. I just cried to myself as I tried to prepare for the inevitable. I was going to have to walk somewhere to buy clothes. Dressed like this! I looked in the back and my women's clothing wasn't even there for me to find something less revealing. I procrastinated for another fifteen minutes in my reluctance. And then a police car pulled up behind me with it's lights on.

12