A Routine Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting dark now so I couldn't see if it was Officer Bowens behind the glare of the flashing lights. Needless to say, it's anxiety inducing enough to have a police car with flashing lights behind you on a strange highway. But my terror had just reached a whole new level. I placed my hands on the steering wheel and held my breath. I watched in my rear view mirror to see who would come out of the dark.

The figure that emerged was too large to be Officer Bowens. Maybe six feet tall and a little on the wider side the new police officer approached the passenger side window.

"Is something wrong here, ma'am? Your car has been here for hours now," the female cop said.

I was relieved that it wasn't a man but was simultaneously terrified to speak. My voice would give away that I wasn't necessarily the "ma'am" she was expecting me to be. I tried to use my girliest voice. Maybe I could convince her to carry on. After all, I hadn't really done anything wrong.

"No, ma'am. I was just out of gas and I just got back from refilling. Thank you for your concern," I squeaked unconvincingly.

"Uh huh. Look, ma'am. I seem to be catching a whiff of marijuana coming from your vehicle. Would you mind stepping outside?"

What was it with these cops and their phony marijuana?! I figured I had better not make too much of a fuss. It was only a matter of time before she realized I wasn't a woman. I choked back my words.

"Yes, officer."

I slowly stepped out of my car. The new police woman motioned for me to come to the back of the car. Looking at her as I approached I realized I found her really sexy as well. She was a larger woman than Officer Bowens in every way. Taller, thicker. But her curves were unmistakeable. She wore light makeup and brandished her cuffs, twirling them on her finger.

"Please put your hands on the back of the vehicle, ma'am. Spread your legs."

She forcefully lunged against me from behind, driving her pelvis against my backside and pushing my face down on top of my trunk. My chastity cage actually made a loud clinking sound against the metal of the car.

"What was that? Do you have anything on your person I should know about? Drugs? Weapons? Anything dangerous?"

"No ma'am," I responded politely in my best dainty voice.

"Alright, I'm just going to search you to make sure. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Officer."

I couldn't believe I was saying that phrase again so soon. She started by reaching under my blouse. Then she put her fingers under the elastic of my miniskirt and circled around my waist on both sides. The powerful woman reached under it and felt in between my cheeks, moving down to my taint. She hesitated when she reached my balls. Then felt up my chastity cage.

"Hey, you're not a typical ma'am are you?"

"No, ma'am."

She chuckled.

"I wondered what that clinking sound was. Nothing dangerous here at all. It seems everything has been neutralized."

I nervously laughed along with her "very funny" joke and prayed she was almost done with me.

"Alright, missy. You sit tight right where you are. Don't move. I'm going to have to search your vehicle for marijuana."

I gulped as she left me there, exposed. In the darkening night I was illuminated in all my whorish glory by her squad car headlights. The blinking red and blue simulated some kind of roadside rave and I was the go-go dancer showing my skin for all to see. All that was missing was the robotic pounding of trance music.

My legs were spread. Bent over as I was in my tiny miniskirt, anyone driving by could see my white thong and asscheeks gleaming. And so I waited through each *whoosh* followed by disappearing tail lights. I couldn't help but think about people laughing in their cars. Or who might think of that highway spectacle later when they were alone and feeling horny.

Officer curvy did a thorough job searching through the vehicle. Some twenty minutes later she returned to the back of the car.

"Alright, so I took a careful look and I didn't find any drugs. I did find some...interesting things though. One last thing I've got to do. Sorry to be intrusive but some drug mules smuggle things in their, well you know. So I'm going to have to do a cavity search. Please come back to the car with me."

Now I was very worried. And so very turned on. My clitty strained to break free of my cage with no luck as I followed Officer curvy back to her vehicle. She opened the back door and ushered me inside.

"Alright, MA'AM (she emphasized comically). Please get on your hands and knees and pull down your panties."

Once I had complied I heard the classic slap of someone putting on latex gloves. Then slippery sounds as she rubbed her hands together, coated in some kind of lubricant.

"Alright, we have to let your entrance relax and loosen up a bit. Bear with me here."

Her slick finger began to circle my hole. I moaned involuntarily and twitched away.

"Easy there, girl. It's a little cold as first but it warms up."

She continued to circle me and I tried between heaving breaths to hold back my moans of pleasure. It felt so good to be handled by this amazing woman. What were the odds of sexually(?) encountering two demanding police women in the same day? Almost nil. Maybe something was odd here. What's was the deal with the APD?

Before I could think any longer she made her entry. A single finger slid inside me slowly and began to feel around. I couldn't help my slutty ass from backing up against her with another moan.

"Hey! Are you getting off on this? I should have known from what I found in your car. Bad girl!"

She spanked me with her other hand and left it on my butt cheek as she continued feeling around. If she wasn't enjoying this, what was with the other hand?

"Alright, just about done here," she said as she nonchalantly rubbed my prostate on her way out.

I jerked back on her finger again when she did. I just couldn't help it! I was so horny and had been teased to no end for hours now!

"Oh, do we think we're not done yet?"

"No, Officer. I'm sorry! I just couldn't help myself. You wouldn't believe the day I've had!"

She chuckled her same husky laugh.

"Well I guess maybe we could see if you've got anything hidden a little deeper in there."

She immediately stuck her finger back in, rubbing just on my prostate purposefully as I bucked back against her desperately. She inserted another and finger fucked me deliberately. Okay, this was definitely sexual for both of us. No beating around the bush on that one. I moaned and writhed as she violated me from behind. Me in my slutty miniskirt that barely covered my ass. Her in her distinguished blue uniform, gloved and loving every second of my exposure.

"Lara told me if I drove up the road here I might find a willing little slut just waiting in her car. Guess she was right."

She continued fingering me rapidly.

"Yes, of course we know each other! What? Did you think this was just a coincidence? We look out for each other on this force. So when an opportunity like this comes up? You'd better believe she was gonna get me in on the fun. Are you having fun, slut? Do you like me inside you?"

"Yes, Officer! It feels amazing!"

"Good. You know, I brought something just in case you felt this way."

I looked back over my shoulder to see her strapping on a harness. Hanging from it was my seven inch fleshy looking dildo. My eyes grew wide as she lathered it with lube.

"Oh yeah, I came prepared honey. Now keep looking back at me. I want you to look me in the eyes as I dick you down."

And she immediately placed it at my entrance.

"Oh"

She faked me out with wide eyes and a smile as she applied a little bit of pressure just to go back to slowly circling my ring.

"Do you really want it, honey?"

I nodded my head desperately.

"Beg me you little roadside whore. Beg me to stick my fat cock in you."

"Please Officer, search my cavity as deep as you can! Please stick your fat cock in my little hole!"

"Okay."

Simply put, she started to ravage me. I was already warmed up and she knew it. She started fucking me good and hard. I screamed from the pleasure and humiliation as she smacked my ass and called me her roadside whore.

"Mmm, take it my little lot lizard. Do you just service any dick you can find along the road? Is that why you're out here tonight dressed like a little slut? You were just waiting for someone with a big dick to come along and fuck your brains out!"

She slowed her speed and grabbed my locked member. Rubbing my balls and driving me crazy.

"Oh I bet your little clit wants to get out so badly. If only I had a key. Oh wait! Lara gave me a key! Let's see if it fits."

Still slowly fucking me she reached in her pocket and pulled it out. I couldn't quite see it. She reached around and tapped it against the lock.

"I think it's too big! If only this keyhole was as gaping as your asshole!"

She brought it back into my view. It was my car key. She waved it back and forth as she picked up the pace again. She reached a new speed, expending all of her energy as she boned me relentlessly. Her momentum was truly something to marvel at as she kept dirty talking.

Officer curvy grabbed my hair and slammed into me over and over. I started to feel an incredible pleasure deep down. I knew what was coming but I had never been locked up before when it happened. My orgasm rushed over me, finishing me off as I came in my cage. A true sissygasm, as they call it.

The cop didn't miss a beat as she caught my cum and stuck her sticky fingers in my mouth.

"Here, have a little bit of your secret recipe bitch. Oh you like that cum in your mouth."

Her assault on my ass slowed. She stopped and remained buried inside me, stroking my back lightly.

"Good girl. It's gonna be a shame to let you go. But we're gonna keep you full."

She pulled out slowly and pulled out a wipe to clean me up with. My skin still tingled as she cleaned the slick lube off of me and patted my ass one last time. She applied a little lube to a rather large butt plug and inserted it. As she removed her strap-on she laughed to herself.

"You're gonna love this. Lara has sent me with one last little round of torment for you. Come back to the trunk with me."

I followed her and the trunk opened to reveal several containers of gasoline, a cooler, and my female clothing duffle bag. I looked at her, puzzled.

"You may not have noticed that Lara took your money and your credit cards. You see, she doesn't want you going and buying some manly clothes before you get home. So here is enough gas and food to get you there. And your preferred clothes. Well, a selection of the ones she deems appropriate. All that's left is for you to decide which truck stop bathroom to use."

I couldn't believe it. I had no doubt that good ole Officer Bowens had left me only the most scanty of outfits. I was going to have to be like this for two days. Stopping where hopefully no one could see me to refuel and praying for minimal interaction with people for any other reason.

"Oh, you seem so worried. Don't worry, it'll be fun! You do look a little worn out from all your hard work today. If you like you can follow me and come stay at my place for the night."

I stood there in shock. I definitely preferred that to sleeping in my car at some random rest stop. I took a look at her name tag. "D. Johnson" it read. I looked back up to her grinning face. She knew she had me.

"I'm Diane, but you can call me Officer."

12