A Royal Dilemma

Story Info
Din, Boba and Yuli find time to bond after Din collapses.
3.6k words
4.5
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Manda'lor, supply runs are being made monthly to the out-lying covers and colonies but I fear our food stores will run out."

"What about the farms?" Din shoots a look to Boba and he shifts, nodding curtly before he stands.

"Manda'lor?"

"Yes, Fett?"

"If we expand each farm by an acre, we could manage to increase their output. But we need to be careful not to drain the soil of its nutrients. Might I also suggest putting together a few teams to hunt on a few uninhabited jungle planets for meat."

Din looked to Talur who tapped his chin in thought, "that's a plausible idea. We could create an additional trade market for the leather and bones. Feathers too. It could help to further stabilize the economy if done properly."

Boba raised his hand and Din waved him to continue.

"We should also think about a conservation effort for the planets in question if you do agree to this idea. That way we aren't killing off an entire species of animals."

Din stands, "it's an idea that has merit. Draw up a proposal and have it to me as soon as you can. That is...all..." he shook his head, suddenly dizzy and he sways, vision blurring and he's pitching to one side, barely making out the figure of Boba jumping out of his seat.

"Din!"

His helmet bounces off the floor with a loud clang and darkness creeps into his head.

"Someone get a doctor! Now! The Manda'lor has collapsed!"

Boba lifts him from the floor, barking at Talur over his shoulder, "I said get the doctor!"

Talur nods, fingers flying over his tablet as he messages the medical ward, following Boba closely as he carries Din out of the throne room.

He's kicking the door panel, activating it and ducking sideways through it.

"Yuli!" She's rushing out at Boba's voice, eyes going wide when she sees him carrying Din.

"Din! Maker above! Boba what happened?"

"He collapsed, passed out in the throne room."

Talur rolls his eyes, "This probably can just be chalked up to stress. Worrying about the clutch and all."

"He was stressed before and didn't pass out like that. This...something's wrong. He's been eating like crazy lately too. It's crazy though...its almost like he's...well shit...can he? Shit."

Yuli prods, "Almost like he's what?"

"Almost like he's pregnant."

Talur laughs, "that's not possible though. He's male. I thought he needed someone else to carry for him."

"Is it a possibility though?" Boba directs this question to Yuli.

She shakes her head. "No. From what Din told me, his heat cycles are only once a year."

When Boba laid him on the bed, he slipped Din's helmet free, brushing a knuckle across his cheek.

'Wake up, cyare.'

A knock sounded on the doors and they slid open to reveal the doctor. Boba frowned behind his helmet.

A part of him hoped it was just stress.

Another...deeper, smaller part of him hoped otherwise.

"I came as quickly as I could. What is wrong with the Manda'lor?"

Talur explained to the doctor and he nodded, listening intently. He knew the Manda'lor's secret, sworn on pain of death to keep it.

"Then lets see what's wrong with his majesty."

It was a tense thirty minutes of him examining Din before he's gasping, shooting a look at Talur and then at Boba.

Yuli is the one to ask. "What is it? Something bad?"

The doctor seems almost nervous, his hands shaking.

"Well, you see...its...his body..."

Boba explodes. "What is it!?"

"He's carrying more eggs. Which shouldn't be possible, considering his cycle just ended."

'He's carrying more eggs.' Boba felt like his body was flushed with ice.

Yuli gasps, shocked. This was strange.

Din chose that moment to finally wake up and he's groggily looking up, half-blurred vision landing on Yuli.

"Mesh'la?"

"Din! How are you feeling?"

"Like a Rancor went romping inside my brain. What happened?"

The doctor was quick to back out of the room, stating he would be back later.

"You passed out...mid sentence by the way."

Din groaned, throwing an arm over his eyes.

"Din?"

"Yes, Yuli?"

"The doctor found out something and I think you need to know."

Din's arm froze and he lowered it, worried eyes falling on her.

"What? What did he find out?"

"You're carrying more eggs."

Din did a double take mouth gaping open and he looked at Boba who stood there, arms crossed, helmet still on. He frowned.

"What?"

"Eggs? You said your cycles were only once a year."

"They are. This is...oh...oh shit."

Yuli by now has crawled onto the bed, brushing his hair from his face. "Din?"

"I think I know why."

Its then that Boba removes his helmet, tossing it into a chair.

"Oh, then do enlighten us."

"Remember the last few times we...well that one time we went three straight hours?"

Boba chuckled hotly, "Yeah I remember. I remember all too clearly. Damn if you had been there Yuli..."

She blushed heavily, "Oh stop. What does that have to do with this?"

Well apparently Boba being almost balls deep inside my fucking ovipositor that long changed up a few things, internally for me. You came what? Three times the first time you were inside it? And the second time?"

"I stopped counting at five...we were intently focused on fucking each others brains out that night."

Yuli's face was hot as images of the two men together swirled in her mind. She was intrigued by it. She wanted to watch them or better yet join them. She had slept with Din regularly but Boba...she had yet to ride him.

She bit her lip, nuzzling her face into Din's neck.

Din smirked at her reaction, seeing her face flush and her eyes get this faraway look. He would bet anything that she had been imagining him and Boba together. He rubbed her back, kissing her head before turning to Boba.

"Okay, you can stop." Talur sounded rather put out.

Boba chuckled, "Jealous?"

"Not in the slightest. I...just don't want to hear about it. It's...shouldn't it be private?"

"When its that good...no."

Talur sighed heavily and just gave a look of pure suffering to Din and he laughed, waving him away. Yuli giggled to which Talur rolled his eyes.

"Go. Get out of here. Inform the rest of the council that I will be fine but I will be taking the rest of the day off."

"What should I tell them?"

"The Manda'lor suffered a wound when hunting that was more serious than first thought."

Din gave a surprised look to Boba who shrugged.

"What? It works."

Talur gives a short bow and sweeps from the room, muttering about horny men and stupid excuses.

Boba shifts from foot to foot, "So, this is a strange situation."

"You're telling me. That many times...it must of ended up fertilizing a few remaining eggs but I thought I had deposited them all into Yuli."

"So...what, your body decided to make more eggs because of us being able to barely keep our hands off each other?"

"It must have. The thing is I didn't think I could carry the eggs myself. I always thought I had to deposit them into someone else for them to gestate properly."

"It didn't cross your mind at any point?"

"I had hid my body's biology for a long time, Boba. Technically that first night we slept together was the first time I trusted anyone to be that near them, let alone fuck them. Well beside Yuli of course."

That made Boba do a double take and he looked at Din incredulously.

"What about your past lovers? How did you hide it from them?"

"The creed makes it easier than you think. Usually a hand job or blindfolding them and deepthroating them into next week."

"No fucking way...that night we...you...you were a virgin?"

"Technically yes."

"But you...how did you know to...you were fucking amazing."

Yuli is quick to add, "I second that. You made me orgasm six times that first night together."

Din chuckles, leaning over and running his hand over the curve of her hip.

"Well talk about a morale boost."

He pulls her into a heated kiss, moaning and she leans into it before she's suddenly pulling away.

"The eggs?"

"Will be fine. Now come here. You too Boba. I took the rest of the day off and I'm damn well going to take advantage of it. That is, if you're not upset, Boba."

Boba snorts. "Its a little late to freak out isn't it? It...if I do fuck you again..it wont make more will it?"

"It shouldn't, but Boba this is 'children' we're talking about. Well, more children."

Boba doesn't need to told twice as he's shedding his armor, letting it hit the floor with soft clangs before he climbing onto the bed and over Din, ducking down and kissing him fiercely, hands rubbing at his hips.

He shrugs, running a hand down Din's chest, undoing the clasps of his armor slowly, letting it drop to the floor before rubbing over the too warm skin of his stomach. "It's a little crazy and nerve-wracking but nothing can be done about it now. No use getting worked up and stressed out. Now are we going to fuck or what?"

Then he's pulling away, reaching over to pull Yuli closer, to capture her lips, nibbling at them before he's tilting her head back so he can dip his tongue inside. She moans, running her hands up his arms, throwing them around his shoulders and Din groans, brushing a hand over the bulge of Boba's pants as his other hand dips between Yuli's legs, stroking gently at her folds.

They both gasp into each other's mouths at the equally pleasant sensations.

"You are...I think I might love you. Both of you."

Boba chuckles. "About damn time he realizes it, huh Yuli?"

She giggles, breaking off into a low moan as Din slips two fingers into her opening.

"That's it. No giggles, no laughs, only moans, whimpers and cries are supposed to be coming from that sweet mouth of yours, mesh'la."

Din is already working at Boba's belt grinning devilishly. He's nipping at Boba's mouth and he's nipping back with a smile as he works at Din's zipper.

"So what do you think, Boba? We get her off a few times then we go at it?"

Boba groans, "Her, you, then me?"

"Fuck yes."

Then Din is turning, flipping Yuli onto her back and they both loom above her, looking down at her with darkened eyes and she shivers.

Boba's hands drift up her legs, collecting the soft fabric of her nightgown as he continues his ascent up her thighs.

Din is working at the ties that kept her top together, tugging it free with his teeth and his hands are brushing over her still too sensitive nipples. She arches up into him with a sigh.

"Please...Din?"

"Not yet, princess. I still intend to get a taste."

Din is pulling her to sit up and he pulls the nightgown over her head, throwing it off the bed. Then he's kicking off his pants, groaning when she immediately places her hand on the mass of tentacles.

"Oh fuck yes...Yuli..."

Boba is quick to pull her legs apart, licking and nipping up her inner thighs before he takes one long lick up her center, making her gasp loud, gripping Din's tentacles tightly and causing him to buck his hips.

"Din...I want them on my breasts again."

Din looks at Boba who pauses with a chuckle. "Well, then straddle her middle but keep more weight on your knees. I'll make sure you don't fall on her."

Din does as he's instructed and groans when the tentacles wrap around the curve of her breasts, a few once again attacking her nipples, catching them as they slowly drag back and forth over them as the rest squeeze her breasts almost rhythmically.

She moans, feeling her milk letting down, leaking out onto the tendril and they writhe against her chest eager for more. Her hands trail up Din's thighs, digging into the divots of his hips.

A sudden bite on his ass has Din jerking forward, but then Boba is nudging his nose into him, drawing a long lick up over his entrance and he moans.

"Fuck! Boba!"

"Your not going to put that ass in front of me and expect me not to take advantage."

Yuli moans loud as Boba traces around her opening, dipping two fingers into her teasingly.

"Don't worry baby girl. I haven't forgotten about you."

He thrusts them all the way in and she cries out, causing him to grin against Din. He crooks them up as he presses his tongue into Din insistently causing him to buck the tendrils forward and Yuli eagerly grips a few of them, bringing them to her mouth to wrap her lips around them, sucking lightly.

Din's head falls back and he just moans brokenly. "Oh fuck...fuck Yuli, Boba...this..."

Boba is lapping back and forth over Din's hole as he scissors his fingers inside Yuli faster, a thumb drifting up to rub circles around her clit.

She murmurs around the tentacles in her mouth and Din groans as he can feel the tentacles beginning to stiffen.

"Fuck! Its...I'm...Yuli!"

Then the tendrils stiffen completely and he shouts as they spray all over her, mixing with her milk and Boba groans, feeling Din shudder under his tongue and he's working his fingers into Yuli faster, dropping down to nip at her thighs before closing his lips around her clit, sucking hard and she arches up, crying out as her orgasm tears through her.

"There you go, princess. Good girl. What does she look like Din?"

Din is panting, looking down at Yuli, tracing her flushed flesh with heated eyes. "She's a perfect mess, covered in milk and my slick. She's panting, Boba. Can you hear her?"

Boba groans, grabbing a handful of Din's ass. "Damn, I want to fuck you...fuck this ass of yours."

Din pushes back against his hand, moaning. "Yes! Fuck yes! I want it...Yuli? I..."

She's reaching out for him, the tentacles sliding from her mouth, rubbing languidly over her breasts and he slides down her body, hooking her legs over his hips as he tangles his hand in her hair, lifting her up to slam their lips together.

He grunts when he feels a finger prodding at him, breaking the kiss to moan loudly.

Then Boba is pressing it in until he slips in snugly past the first knuckle and Din grunts again, tightening up.

"Relax, baby. It'll feel better soon."

Boba slides a hand into the tentacles, gripping a few of them and tugging gently as he slips his finger in further, twisting and flexing it as he pushes it in and out.

Din arches his back a wordless cry falling from his lips and Boba grins.

"I told you it would feel good."

Din nods, lifting his ass up into him.

Boba is petting the tendrils gently, cooing at Din

"Now we shouldn't forget Yuli, should we?"

Din shakes his head, leaning back down to kiss Yuli fiercely and she lifts her hips up into him causing him to grind down into her, the tentacles swarming her opening, nuzzling into her eagerly, teasing short thrusts into her as his hands grip her breasts, leaning down to suckle at them.

"Oh! Din! Yes!"

He groans around her nipple as as Boba presses another finger in and slowly slides them in and out, scissoring them back and forth inside him.

"Oh fuck...Boba! Fuck! Its...unghhh!"

The tentacles stiffen, spraying all over Yuli's and she gasps.

Boba chuckled, "shit, baby came all over Yuli and I only have two fingers inside you. How are you going to handle three let alone my cock in your sweet little ass?"

"Please! Boba I need it, please!"

Boba growled, hunching over him, spreading some more slick down the cleft of Din's ass before working the third finger in.

"You better get to fucking Yuli, Din. She's looks so lonely without those tentacles buried in that pretty pussy of hers."

Din felt so stretched out over Boba's fingers and he loved it. The anticipation of Boba burying himself deep was nothing compared to the anticipation of being buried inside Yuli at the same time. He groaned, pushing harder into Yuli and the tendrils react, sliding into her deeper, some sliding down to tease at her ass and she moans.

Her mind was starting to go hazy. Boba's dirty talk had her body thrumming with want. She wanted Din to be claimed by him. To have him fucked into her.

"Din, please! Boba!"

Boba nips Din's hip hard, "did you hear me? I asked if you're ready for my cock?"

Din only moans in reply, lifting his hips once again and Boba grins crooking his fingers inside into a sharp angle causing the man to cry out.

"Fuck yes! Boba please? Now?"

"You want my cock in your ass that bad?"

Din moans lustily, "please!"

Boba chuckles hotly, "You hear that princess? He wants my cock buried in his ass as he fucks you. Do you want it to? Want me to fuck him?"

"Yes! Just...yes!" She's babbling, the tentacles working inside her wildly, thrusting in and out of her ass roughly.

Boba is leaning over him, dragging his tongue across his spine as he begins to press his cock against Din's entrance. The feel of feather light touches to his cock made him grunt.

Din hisses, back arching as he starts to slide in.

"Breathe, cyare. I've got you."

Then he's pushing in further and they both moan loudly as he slides in completely.

Boba drops his head to Din's chest. "I could fuck you for days. So fucking good around my cock. Yes! Ohh, thats... Fuck yes!"

Din moans. "Boba...yes! This is...your cock...so good! Please!"

"Shit! So fucking tight! You need to relax, Din. Relax. Or I'm not going to last long."

The tentacles are wrapping around his base, squeezing rhythmically as he pulls out, slowly sliding back in.

Din arches, "unghh! Boba! It...soo good!"

He grunts, snapping in Din again pushing him harder into Yuli and she keens loudly, feeling the tendrils flail inside her, a few teasing at her cervix and she moans brokenly.

"Din! Oh...fuck! Din!"

Din drops his head into Yuli's neck, pressing biting kisses to the skin there, before dragging his tongue over her collarbone, gasping when Boba thrusts sharply, gripping his ass hard, spreading it apart to watch himself sink into Din again and again.

"Fuck! You're so tight! So good! The next time I fuck this ass, I'm going to lay you on your back, sink a fist inside your pretty little tentacles. Would you like that? Me fist-fucking this little tentacle pussy of yours again?"

"Boba!"

Din was losing it...this was incredible. Boba was thick enough to give him this deliciously full feeling and just long enough to hit against his prostate every time. This dual feeling of Boba fucking him and his tentacles fucking Yuli were making that coil in his stomach wind tighter and faster. He never thought it could get even better than it was...but Boba was never one to back down from a challenge.

"Look at Yuli, Din! Look at how much she likes this. Likes watching you get fucking railed. Don't you, princess?"

She gives a hiccuping moan in reply, bucking up into Din and Boba growls, snapping into Din harder, wrapping a hand around his neck.

"I knew you'd like this. Like my cock buried deep in your ass. Next I'll have to fuck Yuli, let her ride this cock as I suckle milk from her tits."

Din is mumbling, babbling wildly as with each snap of Boba's hips he's driven into Yuli harder and the feel of his hand lightly squeezing his throat, it's almost too much. Almost.

"Bo...ba! Fu-ck! I...more! Need more!"

Boba growls primally, releasing his hold on Din's throat to wrap his arms around Din's hips and grabbing Yuli's, he pulls her up into Din as he slams into him again, this time not stopping as he sets a brutal pace. He can feel the tentacles working around his cock faster and he groans.

Yuli is thrashing underneath Din, her mind completely gone as she's just instinctually rutting into Din, wordless cries and broken screams falling from her throat.

Boba moans loud, "Fuck! I'm going...Din! FU-cckk!"

His pace stutters and he pulls Yuli into Din, holding himself deep inside him as he comes, flooding him with his hot seed and Din screams as his orgasm slams into him so hard his vision actually blurs and the tendrils completely fill Yuli full, slipping free, continuing to spray all over her upper half.

That's when Yuli's body tenses up, body bowed up from the bed as her orgasm is fracturing along her nerve endings like lightning and she just screams from the pleasure.

12