A Royal Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boba is first, slipping free from Din, moaning lewdly as his seed drips from his abused hole. He's quick to fall to the side, brushing hair from Yuli's face.

"There you go, princess. Breathe. Just breathe, baby girl."

Din tilts to the other side, breathing just as heavily as he peppers kisses along her cheek and temple.

"You did so good, Yuli. So good."

She's looking at him so intently, so blissed out with the softest smile gracing her lips. "I love you, Din."

Din stills, looking down at her and he smiles, kissing her sweetly. "I love you too." His gaze switches to Boba and he smiles softly at him.

Boba smiles back, reaching across Yuli to brush a knuckle across Din's cheek.

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, Din."

Din laughs, pulling him closer and they kiss gently above Yuli, pulling away to press foreheads together before they snuggle into her, each wrapping an arm around her and she sighs happily when Din replies ever so softly.

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, Boba."

12