A Royal Hunt

Story Info
Boba Fett is on the hunt. His prey: the Manda'lor.
6.6k words
4.67
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boba shifts in his seat, eyes watching Din closely behind his visor.

He was impressed. He had just smoothly threatened a council member like a real ruler.

'Good, let then know who's in charge.'

He was increasingly confused with how often his eyes drifted to the young man.

He was tall, trim hips and broad shoulders...and the nicest ass. His voice was rich and he spoke smoothly...

Boba liked hearing it but he wanted....he wanted to hear that voice whimper.

He shifted again as his cock twitched.

This Mandalorian was making him think thoughts.

Mainly thoughts about bending him over the table and fucking him into next week or would he want to watch...on his back? Or legs strung over his hips, facing him as he sat in his chair?

Would he be panting, gasping as Boba slowly sunk into his ass or would he whine? Whimper for it?

Boba bit back a low groan. This wasn't the first time he's fucked a man but a Manda'lor...that would be a first.

But there was the little problem of him having to find a wife, but he challenged everything the council had set down by choosing someone he could trust.

He had chosen an unknown for his bride.

Not who the council had pushed him towards.

"Now all of you listen and listen good. Yuli Velera will be my wife...my queen. And I will kill anyone who tries to stop me."

That deadly, possessive tone to his voice had made Boba harder than steel..it hinted to something dangerous...a predator on the prowl and the predator inside him purred at the challenge.

He grinned. Din would be one hell of a prize.

Now how to begin his hunt?

/ - / - / - /

It started with their weapons...he knew Din liked to train in the mornings with the spear and sword. Sometimes he would go to the shooting range.

That's where he would start.

He wasn't the best hunter alive if he let his prey get away so easily.

They never got away.

Be they a bounty or a woman...or in this case...

A Manda'lor.

The next morning found him standing just outside the small training room Din liked to frequent and he could hear the sounds of beskar clashing with beskar. He slyly grinned, gripping the Gaffi stick slightly tighter as he walked into the large open space.

He noted that Din was the only other one in there. Good. He would have Din's complete focus.

His eyes trailed down the young man's body as he moved. He was getting better with that spear, moving fluidly with it, twisting and turning gracefully as he hit the training dummy.

"Thought I'd find you here."

He didn't jump, just kept moving through the motions, spinning the spear behind his back before shifting, turning and hitting the dummy square in the chest and sending it flying.

Boba bit back a groan as the lean muscles in the man's back bunched and released. It was sinful how he moved and it made a rather lewd thought drift through his mind.

How would he move underneath him.

"What do you want, Fett?"

He grinned then. "Got time for a spar?"

Din turned to face him, tilting his head before noticing the Gaffi stick.

"I remember you using that on those troopers. The Tuskens taught you?"

"Yes."

Din flipped the spear, falling into a defensive posture.

"Alright. First one to yield?"

Boba nodded, rolling his shoulders before spinning the Gaffi stick and holding it behind him.

"Alright kid. Lets go."

They circled each other slowly and Boba was able to freely study him and he did. Every angle his arms held the spear at and how light he seemed on his feet. Then Din is thrusting the spear at him and he bats it away with his own weapon before bringing it back quickly at his visor and he dances away just out of reach. Boba nodded in approval.

"Good. You know how to stay out of reach. The pointed end of this stick can shatter armor."

"Not Beskar."

The older man chuckles low and

"No, not Beskar. But it will still hurt. How easily do you bruise?"

That made Din pause. The tone of voice he used asking that...it sends a shiver down Din's spine and he quickly shakes it off. What the hell?

"If you can land a hit on me, old man."

Boba's eyes dance with amusement, "Old? This 'old' man can still show you a few things."

That confuses Din. Was he...flirting? With him?

"Are you going to fight? Or not?"

"I'm sure there's something else we can do."

Yep, definitely flirting. Well fuck.

Din feints forward, spinning at the last second and Boba saw it coming and twisted away, knocking the spear away again and stepping close, he hooks the gaffi stick under his leg and pulling hard, knocking him onto his back but Din had hooked his foot around Boba's knee as he fell, pulling him down as he fell. Boba stopped himself at the last second his hands catching him and Boba has him caged, legs on either side of his thighs and hands on either side of his head.

Din's heart is pounding at how close he is and his hands are pressed against Boba's chest and he can feel the muscle shifting under the man's clothes and he swallows hard. The reaction he's having is unexpected and so he just freezes.

Boba has him exactly where he wanted him but at the way Din froze...he knew he had some more work before he would beg for his touch. And Boba was not anything but patient.

So he leans closer to the Beskar visor and sees himself whispers, low and rough voiced, "You okay kid?"

And that tone has an immediate reaction and Din can feel them shift in his pants and he panics, scrambling back as Boba falls to the side.

"I asked are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. I just remembered I have to meet with Talur about something."

"Your woman?"

"You...you're not? You sound pretty indifferent about it."

"It shouldn't matter what I think or anyone else for that matter. It should be up to you who you have in your bed every night. You are Manda'lor after all. Hell, you could have an entire harem if you wanted. Have your pick of the day any chance you wanted. Or more than one at a time."

This conversation was taking a dirty turn but Din couldn't bring himself to stop it.

"You think I should have a harem?"

"Women, men, whatever catches your eye."

"Boba-"

"Go talk to your consul. Check on your woman."

And the man is waving him off, flipping to his feet and Din gapes at him behind his visor. For a big guy, Boba was far more limber than he had originally thought.

His tentacles twitch and he bites back a groan.

'Women, men, whatever catches your eye.'

He was thoroughly confused now.

Why did he enjoy that far more than he should have?

/ - / - / - /

Boba groaned, the heat of the shower sinking into his flesh as his hand gripped his cock tighter, moving faster. Maker, Din was making things all too damn easy for him. His thoughts drifted back to that training session and how Din had looked underneath him, how his hands had felt pressed into his chest. How his voice sounded, soft and breathless. He probably could have fucked him right there. Made him whimper so sweet.

He moans loudly as he paints the wall of the fresher, imagining instead a Beskar helmet tilted up to him.

And he groans, banging his head against the wall as his cock twitches again.

Fuck.

/ - / - / - / - /

His next chance came at dinner. He was always sat at Din's left side and his consul, Talur sat on the right.

This was going to be fun.

He settled into his seat and noticed that Din was much more relaxed, leaning back into his seat. Boba chuckles under his breath.

So he fucked his woman. Good.

But then there is this scent in the air and he takes a sniff, whatever it was, it smelled good. His cock twitched. It smelled amazing.

"So, why isn't she out here?"

"Who?"

"Your woman."

"She's ill at the moment."

"Serious?"

"No, it will pass in a few days."

"Good. It's always good when they can recover quickly."

Talur chokes on his drink at his words but Din doesn't even notice it or if he did, he was ignoring it.

The consul shoots him a look and he stares back unashamed and Talur arches a brow before rolling his eyes at him.

He leans over, grabbing his glass and taking a sip, letting the wine dribble down his chin and looking right at Din he licks his lips.

Din stills, his hands on his chair tighten and he looks away.

Boba grins. Good.

"So what do you have planned for Yuli?"

The helmet snaps back to him. "What?"

"Do you plan on marrying the girl or is it just to take the edge off until you find someone long-term?"

And Din is snarling at him, "Like I told the council, I plan on marrying her. She's mine."

"Oh. But are you hers?"

He winks and Din shifts in his seat. Talur coughs to cover his snort of laughter. He's finally caught on to what Boba's doing and he's thoroughly amused.

Not because it's Boba but because he knows the man doesn't know about Din's biology. Only four people do. Himself, Din, Yuli, and some doctor.

'If you only knew, Fett.' But knowing the man, he might be all for it remembering that Nautolan he had walked in on Fett pounding into that wall, hands wrapped around their tendrils tightly. He had been asked if he had wanted to join.

He had declined rushing out of there immediately.

Thankfully because this was much more amusing.

Because he knew that this was going to throw Din for a loop.

Din was confused yet again. His body was reacting strangely to Fett, looking away quickly when he had licked his lips and his comments were making his stomach twist and heat to pool.

If he didn't know any better, he would swear that Fett was trying to seduce him.

And if that was true...he didn't know what to think. He hadn't had very many partners and the few he did have before Yuli, they never went farther that him orally pleasing them.

He knew that Fett was worldly, sleeping with various different species, sometimes at the same time but he knew Fett thought he was human. With a human cock. What would happen if he knew the truth?

Would he still want him?

"You okay?" And Boba's hand drops on top of his and fire courses through him at the simple touch and he jerks back, rubbing over the spot.

"I-I'm fine."

Talur snorts. "Maybe you should retire, sire? You seem shaken all of a sudden."

Din turns to him sharply, nodding before standing, noticing Boba standing too, watching him closely, a small grin playing at his lips.

Din swallows thickly, hands now fists at his sides as he stalks from the room, footsteps following behind him.

Boba is close, sniffing the air and noticing that the scent was following the younger man. What was that?

"I have a question for you, Din."

The use of his name made him pause. Boba never used his name. Ever.

"What's wrong?"

Boba is close to him, backing him into the wall and Din's eyes are wide behind his helmet, his pulse is pounding in his ears.

"W-what?"

"What is that smell?"

"What?"

Boba is too close now and he inhales, finally noticing that the scent is coming from him. "What is that smell coming off you?"

That makes Din's stomach twist because he knows what it is and he's confused again because he shouldn't be putting off pheromones not now that his cycle was done but here he was...pumping them out like crazy. He blamed Boba.

Boba was doing something to him...because this should not be happening.

Then Boba's pressing him into the wall, leaning close to his neck and inhaling deeply.

"Whatever it is, its mouth-watering."

Boba's cock is hard, straining against his pants and he needs some sort of friction or he might go crazy.

"What is this?"

"I-I'm sorry! I..."

"It's you? You're making this smell?"

"Yes."

And then it clicks. Pheromones.

"Shit, its....I'm hard as a rock right now."

Din's eyes drift down and he groans, noticing the sizable bulge of Fett's pants.

Din is just watching him...eyes wide and his mouth open as his hand is cupping himself, rubbing hard.

And Din is shaken, stunned, turned on like nothing else and he can feel his tentacles beginning to undulate, trying to work themselves free. So he turns to leave, but Boba catches him and pushes his chest into the wall and bucks into his ass.

"I need...Fuck. I...I need some friction. Can I? I'm so fucking hard."

Din's mind is reeling, this is wrong. He shouldn't want this but then he's nodding and he groans as Boba just grabs his hips and ruts against him wildly.

He's holding his breath.

"Fuck! Smell so damn good." Boba's face is pressed into the back of his neck and he can feel his cock nudging along the cleft of his ass and he moans.

"Feels good, doesn't it? I'll make it feel better. Want to touch you. Want to fuck that sweet ass. "

Then Boba is reaching to his front and Din panics, pushing him off and he's panting. He wants Boba. He wants Boba to fuck him.

"What? What happened?"

Din is pressing his visor into the wall and he just slumps. "I-I'm not human, Boba! Okay?"

That confused Boba, "you look human enough to me. Don't you want this?"

Din groans, "fuck Boba, yes. But it...its difficult..."

"Because of that pretty little thing in your rooms? Or something else?"

"Din?"

Din's shoulders drop and he knows that he has to tell him but he's still panicking so he does the only thing he can think of at that time.

He runs.

Boba slumps against the wall, sliding to land on his ass and he shakes his head, trying to clear the haze from it.

"What the fuck just happened?"

/ - / - / - /

Boba doesn't see him for a whole day after that and he's still feeling the effects of those damn pheromones, his cock twitching every so often. So Din wasn't human but why did he run?

The predator inside him was itching, purring to go after him. He wanted to hunt.

But he also knew that with how the man ran...he needed to plan this more carefully so Din couldn't get away this time.

He looked down as his cock twitched again and groaned. 'After I take care of this, of course.'

And he grumbling in his shower about Manda'lors and their fucking pheromones and a firm ass that needed a good solid fucking and he's yelling as he comes all over the shower wall...again.

/ - / - / - / - /

Din is pacing back and forth in front of his and Yuli's bed. His mind is a worried mess. He's still confused why his body is pumping out pheromones. He looks over at the sleeping form on the bed and realizes she's not asleep but in fact watching him with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

He sighs, climbing up onto the bed nuzzling into her neck and she moans, inhaling a sweet scent.

"What's that smell?"

Din groans, kissing the hollow of her throat and she arches. "Fuck. It's my...uhh, pheromones."

"But those are supposed to go away after mating right?"

"They are supposed to."

"So why?"

He flops onto his back, eyeing the curve of her belly and the jiggle of the eggs before tossing an arm over his face. Two more days and she would lay. They would have a clutch to tend to. He did not have time for this. For whatever his body was trying to pull.

"Since you haven't been out of these rooms for a few days...I'll tell you. I think its because of Boba."

Yuli sits up carefully, hand clutching her stomach. "Boba Fett? You think Boba Fett is the reason you're pumping out these pheromones again? Why is that?"

"He's been flirting with me Yuli, saying things that have me thinking...feeling a certain way towards him and...And after dinner the other day he got a good inhale of them...it...well...in the hallway...we..."

She notices how his face flushes and her eyes widen, stunned.

"You and Boba...you...in the hallway?"

"Nothing happened...well beside him pinning me to the wall and grinding against my ass. I ran as soon as I could get free."

"Why did you run? Did you want him to continue?"

Din looks at her sharply, "What?"

Yuli cups his face, "Do you want Boba Fett?"

"I...I...its...yes."

"Then go for him. It seems like he wants you too from the sound of things."

"Yuli..."

"Look, it nearly time to lay these eggs and we both don't know what's going to happen and if anything does at least you'll have someone there besides Talur to support you. And with how flustered you've been lately...I'd say you really need to get it out of your system before the clutch comes so you can focus."

"You sure about this?"

She nods.

Din just smiles at her, pulling her in for a kiss, running his hands down her arms sliding over to massage her breasts, pulling a moan from her and she lays back into the mattress.

"You are amazing. Absolutely, utterly amazing." He's pulling her down the bed until she's sitting on the edge and he's pushing his pants off.

"Let me show you how amazing."

She throws her head back, moaning softly when he presses the mass against her and the only thing she can think of at that moment is how she's glad...so damn glad that she said yes.

/ - / - / - / - /

The next time they see each other is in the meeting room and Boba can't stop staring at him, glad his helmet is on so he can look freely.

He looks relaxed, giddy even.

But then his visor is settling on Boba and he's tilting it sending Boba's pulse pounding.

Fuck.

He can feel this tension building in the air and he can't look away as his focus is wholly on that Beskar helm. Before he knows it...the meeting is over and their suddenly alone.

"-ba. Boba!"

He snaps out of whatever the hell he was in and immediately answers. "What?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

"About what?" Then Din is close...too close and he can barely catch his breath. His hands are itching, opening and closing quickly. He wants to do something...anything.

"You seem tense, Boba. You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah."

Din sighs heavily, even closer than before and his visor is tilting down at him, as if tracing over his body and he groans softly.

"That seems rather painful." He's pointing at his pants and Boba covers himself, turning away.

"Watch it, kid."

"I wish I could."

Boba's gaze snapped back to him surprised. Did he?

"What did you say?"

Din chuckles, placing his hand on Boba's shoulder, and running it down his arm before stepping away.

"Maybe you need to listen more closely...Boba."

And he's gone and Boba shivers, his cock harder than fuck, as he suddenly feels like the hunted instead of the hunter.

He grins widely.

Well shit.

/ - / - / - /

Then dinner comes around and Boba is on edge. He had to duck into an alcove and jerk off before arriving because his cock was so damn hungry to be buried inside him.

And he notices two things when he enters the small dining room. One, the table had been changed out for a smaller one and that his chair was much closer to Din's. And Din is sitting there, non-chalantly, armor just shining and he swallows hard, cock twitching again as he sits down.

He took a deep breath and his head swam from the thick pheromones hanging in the air and he very nearly moans.

He grins at Din.

"So, this is...cozy. Where's Talur?"

"He's eating in the kitchens. It's just you and I for now."

Boba arches a brow in surprise, "Really? Seems almost...romantic. Dinner for two."

"Good. Then no need to explain."

"What is going on?"

"You've been flirting with me Boba. Do you deny it?"

Boba shifts in his seat, put on the spot.

Din continues, "And that incident in the hallway? I apologize for running like I did. I..I had some things to sort out."

"About what? I nearly fucked you against that wall."

"I know."

His mind is whirling, reeling from the closeness of Din and the pheromones were making it hard for him to concentrate on anything else.

"So...food?"

Oh.

That was...that tone...it set him on edge and his muscles were suddenly tensed up. He needed to do something...he needed to fuck something and now.

"Fuck kid. I don't think I can eat right now."

12