A Royal Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you want to do right now?"

Boba snorts, "All I want to do right now is pull you into my seat and fuck you into next week."

"Its the pheromones. They get a bit over-whelming at times."

"No shit."

Then the young man's hand is settling on his thigh and his leg jumps. He stills, looking at Din searchingly. The hand inches up his thigh and Boba is about ready to snap, the armrests of his chair creaking from how tight he's gripping them. This had taken a turn on him...he was supposed to be one seducing Din not the other way around. Those fucking pheromones.

"Din..."

"You need to relax. At this rate, you're going to pass out."

Then his hand brushes against his cock and he groans loud.

"Fuck..."

"How are you so hard?"

"You."

Then the hand grips him tightly and he bucks into it, hissing.

Din rips his hand away, pulling out of his chair and gripping the table.

"We need to talk."

Boba is so lust-addled that it takes a few seconds for his mind to process and he's groggy, voice slurring.

"Talk?"

"Yes. Talk. Come with me."

"About what?"

"The hallway? This...us?"

Boba snorts, standing up and following him closely. His eyes are trained on the man's ass, groaning again at the slight curve.

He speaks finally when they enter a small study. "What's to talk about?"

Din growls, suddenly pushing him into the wall next to the door. "With how hard your cock was, I'd say it certainly is something to talk about."

"Those damn pheromones of yours are to blame for that."

Din sighs heavily, "They are so damn thick because of you." He's moving across the room and hitting the lock button.

"We need to talk and its going to be private." And then he's removing his helmet and Boba very nearly moans when he sees tanned skin and dark brown eyes. Dark hair in messy curls and fuck he's beautiful.

Boba is reaching a shaky hand up, tracing his jaw lightly, running his fingers through the scruff there. "What about Yuli?"

Din chuckles, "She actually told me to come to you."

"Really now? So she likes the idea of a man fucking you?""

"Boba. Before we go any further, there are some...items we have to discuss."

"Like?"

Din is shoving him back and back until he's being shoved into a seat roughly.

He grins up at him, "I've had a few fantasies involving chairs and you, mesh'la."

Din groans, "fuck, that's not helping."

"If it gets you hard then yes it is."

"I can't get hard. I cant ever get hard."

"Ah, so that's the problem? There are medicines for that, you know."

Din grunts in frustration, "I have tentacles!"

That makes Boba freeze, "what?"

Then he speaks softer, "I don't have a dick, Boba. I have tentacles there...instead."

"And?"

"What?"

Boba is out of his seat and pressing Din into the desk, leaning close to press his face against the young man's neck and he tugs the collar of the flight suit down with his teeth, tongue rasping over the flesh before nipping it gently. Din moaned low, arching his neck into it and Boba chuckles, breath hot against him.

"What difference will tentacles make? I still want to fuck you. Maybe let those tentacles wrap around my cock, let them milk it for every drop of cum. Hell, maybe fuck your ass while they play with my balls."

Then Boba is sucking at the hollow of his throat hard and he whimpers, ripping a curse from Boba.

"Fuck! Do you know how many times I've thought of you whimpering like this?"

He nips his neck again, lips lightly caressing back over the spot and he speaks, voice low and raspy and...Din just shivers.

"Maybe we should let your pretty little woman watch as I fuck you. Maybe have you eat her out while I do."

Din moans low, "Bo...ba."

Then Boba is kissing him hard, viciously, and Din melts into it with a groan. He comes to his senses when Boba's hand trail down his ribs slowly and he pushed Boba back.

"We need to talk about this."

Boba suddenly wraps a hand around his throat, pushing Din back into the desk as his other hand drops to Din's belt and he tugs hard.

"What else is there to talk about? Let's see these tentacles of yours. Then I'll make the decision whether or not to fuck you. Can I?"

Din just sags under his touch, nodding.

He grins, trailing a finger over the wiggling bulge of his pants and arches a brow before pressing his finger into it harder and it wiggles again, pushing back this time. His grin widens. This was a first for him and he's fucked a lot of different species both male and female.

"Shit, I'm...fuck. Boba, they're...sensitive."

"Undo your fucking belt and push the pants down. Now."

Din is scrambling for the buckle, mind reeling. He doesn't fully understand what's happening to his body. It feels like he's in heat with how his body was burning up and his muscles were twitching, at the ready for something but what? He had already deposited his eggs so it couldn't be that. He shouldn't be feeling this urge so soon and so quickly. It's supposed to only happen once a year but here it was...this need...this hunger to mate was consuming his mind once again. He wants Boba. His body itching for his touch.

This was strange.

He wanted both Boba and Yuli.

He's pulling the belt free and pushing, shoving at his pants and his mass writhes wildly at the touch of cool air and he moans loudly.

Boba just watches him, watches it...them. The tentacles. They are dark and thin with flat elongated tips and they are glistening with wetness. His hand twitches...he wants to touch them but then he notices the opening they were stretching out of and he chuckles.

"It looks more like a woman's cunt instead. Its a pretty little, wriggly pussy. Looks wet like one too. Should I touch it? Should I touch them?"

This was making his legs weak. The way he had reduced him to this? Just by talking? Boba knew what he was doing, making his voice low like he did. He knew how it sent shivers down his spine.

He was nodding, whining at him.

"Please, please Boba."

"Alright, baby, easy. I'll take care of you. I'll make it feel good."

Then Boba is grabbing his hips hard, fingers slowly rubbing circles, inching his way closer to the tentacles and they reach for his hands. So he lets them wrap around his fingers, rubbing a thumb over them. They're slippery with a slight suction to the tip and it rubbed back against him, sliding to wrap around his wrist, tugging on it.

"Eager little things, aren't they?"

"Its...oh...fuck! They want you to touch them."

Boba chuckles, "I got that much. How do you do it? Jack off I mean? How does your woman do it?"

"Its usually hands squeezing them or tugging them. Or...or Yuli's breasts more recently."

"She fucks them with her tits? Brave little thing." His hand wraps around the little tentacle and tugs it gently and Din nearly buckles.

"Sen-sensitive! V-vibration tends to work them up even faster."

"Fuck, you're a dirty, naughty little thing using toys. Where is it?"

"Desk. Top drawer."

Boba reaches down, still gently tugging the little tentacle, and yanks the drawer open. He eyes the device and grins, lifting it up.

"Now baby, how big is the opening? Big enough for a hand? For my hand?"

Din moans then, jerking his hips towards Boba.

"Yes...maybe...I don't know...Fuck! Oh fuck!" He trails off with a sharp cry as Boba is now pressing that device against the tentacle in his hand.

Boba's cock is straining in his pants, rock hard as Din trembles viciously. He slides the device down the tendrils and lightly caresses the mass of tentacles with it and they quickly attach to his hand, undulating around it. Then he turned the device up higher and Din shouts hoarsely.

"Fuck! Boba...I'm...they...fuu-ck!"

Then the tentacles are stiffening up before shaking violently, spraying slick everywhere and his hand and arm are coated with it. And Boba is stunned before he's grinning.

Din is panting, before he's dragging Boba into a fierce kiss. Its full of clashing teeth and tongues battling and Boba moans when Din shoves his tongue up across the roof of his mouth before he's wrapping his lips around it and sucking hard, making Din groan. They break apart and their both breathless.

The older hunter is nipping at his bottom lip and Din leans into it, kissing him. "Boba, please?"

Boba nods, before pulling away but then he's lifting Din up onto his desk, gripping his legs and pulling them apart. He watches the mass of tendrils writhe and twitch for a moment before placing a hand onto them and the little appendages envelop it tugging him closer.

He locks eyes with Din, taking a step closer as he curls his hand into a fist, nudging at him and Din is moaning, head thrown back as he slowly inches past the tentacles and...just sinks inside. Boba grunts, its warm and wet and tight as fuck and the tentacles are grasping his arm tugging at him...seemingly for more.

"D-Deeper. Almost to...ohh!"

And he pushes in more, confused when he bumps against something and Din is bucking into him, making him hit the object again, ripping a sound from Din that makes his cock twitch.

"Again. Please...fuck Boba please?"

Shit. If he kept that up Boba was going to make a mess of his pants.

But he pulled the fist back a little and gently thrust forward, hitting the solid part a little harder. Again and again, he slowly drags himself back and forth out of the mass and they are rubbing over his arm, flailing against him arm hungrily.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before? Fist fucked you like this?"

Din's shaking his head, slumping back onto his desk with a lewd moan. "No. It...fuck! It feels so good...so good. Don't stop!"

"I have my fist deep inside you and you're moaning like a slut. What is my hand hitting by the way?"

"Ovipositor."

Boba's fist stills. "What?"

"Eggs."

"You lay eggs?"

"Boba."

"I'm not moving until you answer me. Do you lay eggs?"

Din nods but Boba is quickly reaching out two fingers and pushing forward, tracing them around the opening of the ovipositor and Din arches, shouting in surprised pleasure.

"Do you lay eggs?"

"Yes! Yes, I lay eggs!"

Then Boba pulls back and slams against it again and again until he slips three fingers into the oviduct and wiggles them and Din keens loudly, back arched and the tentacles still, flailing wildly as they spray yet again.

"That's it, little ones, coat him good. Fuck I could get used to this. You think they'd let my cock in there?"

Din is jerking his hips up, "Please...please...yes!"

Boba pulls his fist free slowly, petting the tentacles reassuringly with his other hand. Then he's working his belt free, tearing his pants open and his cock springs free and Din is moaning, shifting his hips. This was crazy. It should be...but he was more concerned with the other man's cock. It was big, engorged and thick, tip already weeping and Din's mouth watered. He wanted it inside him...wanted his tentacles to wrap around it.

Boba pumped it a few times before he stepped closer, laying a hand on Din's hip, thumb rubbing gently in the divot there.

"Ready, baby? Ready for my cock to fuck those pretty little tentacles of yours?"

"Yes! Just fuck me already!"

Boba groans, sliding Din's hips closer as he thrusts into the mass of Din's tentacles and they writhe around his cock, teasing light, suctioning touches to it. He's left gasping when they wrap and slide down his shaft, tightening as they do, making him groan loudly. But he keeps pushing forward, nearly jumping when a few tentacles wriggle down to nudge against his balls, sliding around them.

Fuck.

That was new, but damn if it was only fueling him forward.

Then he's completely inside Din's tentacles and he's having to hold himself still as another tentacle works past his balls back further to tease at his ass. The little appendage is rubbing back and forth over his hole, lapping at him, and he feels something wet and warm being spread over the ring of muscles. A hot groans slips from his mouth when it presses insistently against him, wiggling until finally sinking into him. Whatever that liquid was, it had numbed the pain of its entrance only leaving pure pleasure behind. He let loose this absolutely wrecked sound as it continues to undulate inside him. He pulls back and slams forward, bumping against Din's ovipositor and they both moan.

Din was scrambling for purchase, completely broken as he jerks his hips up wildly, babbling.

"Pleaseplease...fuck...Boba...please!"

And the tentacles around his balls and in his ass are moving in tandem...one tugging as the other thrust and Boba stumbles, suddenly weak at the knees.

Holy shit.

He was having to hold himself up using the desk, arms and legs trembling as they worked at him...in him.

He's kissing Din hungrily, growling into his mouth as the tentacle begins to thrust into him roughly and he thrusts forward again, slamming against the oviduct. Din's clawing at him, letting loose these little panting moans that caught in his throat and Boba moaned brokenly, feeling the coil twisting tightly in his abdomen. He was going to...

"I-I'm not going to last long, baby. I...I need to fuck you."

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

And Boba broke, lifting Din's legs, slinging them over his shoulders, the angle allowing his cock to hit deeper, just teasing into the entrance of Din's oviduct. He can feel the tendrils working his balls firmly, tugging gently as one tentacle presses into the skin just at the base of his cock. Then he's arching as another tentacle joins the one in his ass on his next thrust and his cock slips completely into the ovipositor ripping a primal sound from his throat.

Boba was floored, this was amazing. He was damn sure of one thing now, looking down at the nearly ruined, trembling form of Din Djarin.

He was quickly becoming the best fuck of Boba's life.

He's thrusting into him wildly, lips clashing with Din's, reaching at the same time to flick one of his nipples and Din shouts loudly, hoarsely and he tilts up, allowing Boba to slip into the oviduct again and this time it squeezes down around his cock at the same time the tentacles in his ass thrust deep, rubbing against his prostate and Boba is gone, roaring loudly as he comes hard enough to make his vision swim, jutting streams of seed into Din's ovipositor. He's jerking his hips, moaning again as the oviduct twitches around him, pulsing and then squeezing again as if milking him for every drop.

But then Din is coming, back arched and his eyes crossed as the tentacles spray everywhere. Up their chests down both men's thighs and coating them and the desk in their slick and he moans again. They continue to spray as the tentacles in his ass massage over his prostate harder and Boba growls, slumping forward over Din, humping into him crazed as it wrings yet another orgasm from him. He can feel warmth spreading through him as they release their slick inside him and Boba gutturally moans.

Din is wrapping his arms around Boba, clinging to him and he can barely catch his breath as his tentacles finally stops spraying. That was...it had felt just like it did when he fertilized the eggs in Yuli's womb. He thought it was only reduced to his cycles but he was damn glad to find out otherwise.

Boba was still slumped over him and his legs were starting to hurt so he shoves at him.

"Boba move, my legs hurt."

He only drops his legs to settle around his hips and he tries to pull back and grunts. "It hasn't let go of me yet." Boba was right, Din's ovipositor was still latched around him tightly, still pulsing as if trying to pull more from his cock.

"Fuck, it feels so damn good. So damn tight! It's...shit...I'm...fuck!"

Boba moans low, head pressing hard into Din's chest as he's milked into another, smaller but no less powerful orgasm and he floods the duct with more seed.

Din whimpers as he can feel its warmth sliding down through the oviduct.

"That was...holy shit."

Boba snorts, groaning when the tentacles slide free from his ass. He strangely doesn't want them to leave. "You can say that again. Fucked at the same time as I'm fucking someone...damn."

And then the oviduct releases his cock and he slides free, the tentacles rubbing over it almost happily. He pets the little tendrils, a soft smile on his face as they rub into his palm.

"Yes, you liked that, didn't you? Liked my cock inside you?"

Din smiles tiredly at Boba. "You're talking to them?"

The other man chuckles breathlessly, stepping back to sit down in the chair behind him. He's suddenly reaching out to grab a handful of the tendrils and Din moans loud. "Easy there baby. Or I will go for another round."

Din laughs then, sliding down into his lap before kissing him gently. "Don't say things like that unless you plan on following through, cyar'ika."

Boba's hand is playing with the tendrils lazily making Din gasp and the tendrils are happily nuzzling against his hand.

"Is that a request or an order from the Manda'lor?"

"Definitely an order."

"Well then, my Manda'lor, I guess I better follow my order thoroughly."

Din moans softly, climbing from the desk to settle himself into Boba's lap snugly, sliding the mass of tendrils down against his cock and they swallow him eagerly, pulling a pleased grunt from Boba and he kisses back fiercely.

He was right.

Din was the best fuck of his life.

And he was going to prove it again and again that night if he had his way about it.

12