A royal Mexican breeding

Story Info
A mexican queen being bred by an indian king.
788 words
3.63
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlota, queen of mexican city mérida, was in conflict with an indian king Raj over the occupation of mexican city. Carlota was overwhelmed with admiration at the sight of a sturdy indian hunk with beautiful almond eyes and luscious dark brown hair. No matter how she tried to keep her feminine lust at bay while speaking to him, it was apparent that she badly wanted to be bred by this indian king.

The only thing she could do was to look at his lips as he spoke to her. She would close her eyes when he looked into hers. She had never been so captivated by any man before.

She couldn't help but dream about what this brown stud would do to her with his big brown cock. The thought of being bred by an enemy king felt wrong to her but it excited her even more. Juices started dripping down her thighs with all these thoughts playing in her head

She felt like she was going to explode. Her pussy was throbbing and begging for release. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be bred by this powerful king.

She needed to feel his hot cum inside her. She didn't care if it was against the law or not. She just needed to be bred. The king was lost in the beauty of the queen's exotic face and body.

He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He had never seen such a gorgeous woman before. His dick started to harden with each passing second. He knew he had to have her.

He needed to breed her and fill her with his cum. He needed to claim her as his own.

Raj walked up behind Carlota and placed his hands on her waist. He leaned forward and kissed her neck softly. "I want you." He whispered in her ear. "I want to take you and use you as my own. I want to breed you. "

He said as he nibbled on her earlobe. Carlota moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes! Take me. Use me. I am yours. I belong to you." She purred. She was so turned on. She wanted to be bred by this strong king.

She wanted him to use her. She wanted him to breed her with his huge cock.

She needed to feel his hot cum inside her, filling her womb.

She wanted to feel his seed mixing with her juices and making her the mother of his indian kids.

Raj pushed her to the bed and got between her legs in front of all. He was about to breed her in front of her soldiers.

Carlota spread her legs wide open. She wanted everyone to see how much she wanted this king to breed her. She wanted everyone to know that she belonged to him.

Raj pulled out his hard cock and rubbed it along her slit. It was covered with her juices. He loved how wet she was. He loved how much she wanted him.

But first He wanted to feel her mouth wrapped around his cock. He wanted to feel her tongue swirling around his shaft. He wanted to feel her mouth sucking on his balls.

Her tight throat was sliding up and down his shaft to milk his cock dry.

He grabbed her hair and forced her to open her mouth more.

Once his cock was wet enough, he turned her around and proceeded to deflower his queen's pussy. It was dripping with juices. While entering her, he squeezed her hard erect nipples which she made her moan in ecstasy.

He pinched them harder and deeper making her squirm in pleasure. He continued to thrust his cock inside her until he was completely buried inside her. He began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder. He thrusted his cock with force. He fucked her like a beast possessed.

The moans and screams of pleasure filled the room as the soldiers enjoyed the sight of watching their queen being bred by the indian king. Raj was about to cum deep insider carlota. He was going to impregnate her with his sperm and make her the mother of his indian kids.

Then suddenly Carlotta screamed louder than ever. She came again. This time even more intense then last one. And once again Raj shot load after load into her cunt.

Carlota collapsed on the floor, panting for breath as their juices were dripping down her thighs. Her whole body ached. She had never felt such pleasure before. Raj looked at her and smiled. He knew he had just bred her.

He knew he had just made her his own.