The Ready Indian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian wife decides to take the next step.
3.8k words
3.16
15.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Thank you for opening my story. If you are kind enough to read it, do provide your feedback. If you loved reading it, do tell me about it. I'd love to hear from you. In case you find that something is lacking in the story, please mention the specifics, so that I can improve myself in my further works. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank you.

*****

"The ready Indian wife" is a phrase that would typically mean an Indian wife who is prepared, willing, or available for...

*****

"I think I am ready to take the next step," I boldly announced to my husband.

It was something I wanted to do for so long, but didn't have the courage to admit it. After pondering about it for the past 2 months, I decided it would be wrong to not fulfill my desires. Especially, when I have a husband who encourages me to do so.

His face lit-up when I said that. He threw away the newspaper onto the nightstand, and turned towards me.

"That's awesome. Come here, my love."

I climbed onto the bed and sat beside him. Many thoughts were running inside of me. Why is he so supportive of me in pursuing my desires? Can I go through with it? What if it ruins our marriage?

He placed his hands around me, and said in a soothing voice, "I know you must be having many thoughts or having second thoughts about going through with it. It's fine. It happened to me as well."

Yes, my husband has been with other women, and is still seeing them occasionally. I know all about it. Contrary to popular belief, hearing about his dalliances had only made me want him more. Must be an evolutionary thing. Of being more attracted to your partner when he's being desired by other women. I don't know.

He added, "But believe me, it's more satisfying to do what you have always wanted than to worry about it and never do it."

"Not that I've always wanted to do this, but I guess you're right."

"Now don't be shy. I know you had such desires for more than a year."

After hearing about his multiple one-night stands, threesomes and even foursomes, a desire sparked inside me, of wanting to know how all of it feels like. He wouldn't have known about my intentions, if it wasn't for my internet search history. But he never pointed it out. He waited for me to open up.

I looked at him and smiled awkwardly.

"So, why are you still nervous about it?"

--

My husband is a very handsome man. He is everything most women want in a partner. 6 feet tall. 6 pack and a sexy body. 6 figure salary. And to top it all, a 7.5 inch monstrous cock to savor. I tried everything in my might to be a wonderful wife but God has given me a handicap. We found out a couple of years after marriage that I can't bear children. It was a stressful period of life for both of us. We wanted to try for adoption, but his parents were opposed to it.

A couple of years later, he told me about his desire to pursue other women. I was so much in guilt of not being able to have children, and even felt bad that maybe I wasn't able to satisfy him anymore. So, I agreed with his proposal. It was only a year into his escapades that I asked him if I failed to satisfy him. Or that if he didn't find me desirable anymore.

He took me in his arms, and said in his usual, calm voice, "Hey, I always find you attractive. And you are a very desirable woman. It's just that we reach a point in life where we realize it's better to have lived a life fulfilling our desires than to die without doing something about it. Do you have any fantasies you want to explore?"

I remained silent. He replied, "If you ever want to take the next step, I'm all okay with it. Just say it whenever you're ready."

I never thought I'd ever ask him for that, but when the day finally came, I was so nervous about it.

--

"I don't know, I'm worried if it will ruin our marriage," I replied anxiously.

"Why would that be? If anything, it will strengthen our marriage."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah! I've been sleeping with other women. Did it make me unattractive to you?"

"No! It's different. You're a man. I'm a woman."

"So?"

"When a woman sleeps around, the word gets out very quickly. I'm afraid of ruining our family image."

"You are a good woman, Riya. Not many women think like this now-a-days. But there are safer ways to do what you want. Look at me, I've been doing this for what, 2-3 years. Except for the women involved, no one other than us knows about this."

"So, you're okay with me being with other men? Doesn't it bother you?"

"As long as you're into it just for the physical pleasures or for excitement that comes with it, it'll always be fine with me. But if you get emotionally attached to someone, it will definitely ruin us."

"Hmm"

"Think about it. Had I gotten emotionally attached or fallen in love with any of those women, we would probably be divorced by now. So the question you really should be asking is to yourself. Can you have a physical relationship without emotional involvement?"

I couldn't think of an answer at that moment. My silence only meant that I may not be able to do that. But a tiny voice in my head, probably my own selfish desires, wanted me to scream 'YES'

"I don't know for sure. As you know I've never been with anyone else."

"True. But if you're going to do this, you've to be in control of your emotions."

"You're right."

He placed his hand on my cheek, and asked, "So, are we doing this?"

I looked at him, still concerned, "I don't know. I mean I want to, but... What would you suggest to me if I wanted to?"

He took a brief pause, and replied confidently.

"One. Choose the people wisely. Not anyone who knows our family. Or those whom you don't trust.

Two. Don't reveal too much about yourself. Like, where you live, what you do etc.

Three. When you feel that you're getting emotionally involved, cut them off.

You can add anything else you feel necessary, but these 3 are important. Got it?"

A wave of relief washed over me as I heard his instructions.

"Yeah!" I replied in excitement.

"So, are we doing this?"

"YEAH!" I screamed slightly, and kissed him.

He patted me on my back. "You're gonna love this new chapter in our lives!"

I climbed onto him in ecstasy and slept on his chest. I heard his heartbeat getting faster, and felt his bulge touching my pants. He hugged me, and ran his hands all over my back. There was no better feeling than that.

Apart from the happiness I was experiencing, there were a few questions in my mind. They were there for so long, but now that we had talked on aspects related to them, my mind was firing them rapidly. I decided it was the right time to ask him.

"So, why were you so eager to have me explore my desires?"

"I don't know.. I felt bad that I was having a good time with other women. I wanted you to have fun too."

"Really?" I said in a muffled voice.

"Yeah! Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, just that it was on my mind for so long."

"Oh! Speaking of things in mind. Why did you accept my proposal back then? You knew that I wouldn't have started it, had you said no, right?"

"Yeah, I know that. I was feeling guilty about not giving you a child, and despite my incapability, you didn't divorce me. Had you done that, I'd have died a lonely widow since nobody would want a divorced, barren woman."

"So, you didn't find my proposal quite odd?"

"Odd? I found it disgusting at first. I didn't think you'd ever ask me such a thing. But after evaluating my handicaps, I found it reasonable."

"But, you still could've said no, right?"

"Yeah. I thought you didn't find me attractive either. So, I agreed."

"And do you regret that decision now?"

"Of course not. I found myself more and more attracted towards you. And I think you felt the same towards me, considering the number of times we had sex multiple times in the same day."

"Yeah!"

"But to be honest, there was a tinge of unknown excitement at the prospect of your proposal. Now I know the reason that I've decided to go down that path."

"I'm glad you said it. I always felt bad that you might've accepted my proposal reluctantly."

There was this unknown sense of familiarity, the feeling that we've known each other for ages. The more we talked, the more I felt at ease with him. Too bad, many people don't do that in marriages.

"I like this side of us. Being more talkative, more open than our usual calm behavior."

"Me too."

"Do you have anything else in mind?"

"Yeah, it's a bit awkward to ask, but, why didn't you divorce me?"

"What? Just because you can't have children doesn't mean I don't love you. I know we weren't lovers before marriage, but there's love in our marriage."

"But, would you love me the same knowing I may or will sleep with someone else?"

"Of course I would. There's no doubt about it. Did you not love me knowing I've been sleeping around with other women?"

"No! I've always loved you."

"Well, it's the same for me as well."

"Then I'm completely okay with taking the next step."

"Great! I just have one question."

"Sure. Ask me."

"You have to be completely honest."

"Of course, I've never lied to you."

"Okay. Tell me what made you wanna take the next step?"

As soon as I heard that question, I knew it was going to be awkward for me to answer it. I raised my head from his chest, looked at him, and said, "Do you really wanna know?"

"Of course I wanna know. I wanna know the entire story. Everything about your internet search history, and what led to that."

I got up and sat beside him. He sat up too, eager to know what had transpired. I cleared my throat, drank a glass of water, and started to narrate the story.

-----

This happened more than a year ago. It was the rainy season, but the sun was shining really bright. So, I washed the clothes and took them upstairs to dry them. I was wearing a cotton yellow saree, and a white blouse. They were partially wet from the washing, but it didn't bother me much, as it hardly takes 10-15 minutes to dry the clothes. I'll be bathing after that anyway.

I carried two buckets full of clothes onto the terrace and started placing them on the wires, one by one. Everything was going well, when I heard someone talking on our neighbor's terrace. Their terrace was one floor above us, so I couldn't see anyone. I kept looking there once in a while, but couldn't see them.

So, I turned around and continued my work. But the voices got intense. I tried listening carefully. There were two distinct voices. But I couldn't decipher what they were saying. It was only when I started taking out and drying the clothes very smoothly that I was able to hear the voices.

One of them said, "Nice features!"

"Yeah, the buttons are very nice," the other replied.

Buttons? That's odd, I thought. Who's using keypad phones now-a-days?

"If only I could press them!"

"Which ones do you want to press? The front ones or the back ones?"

This time it was clear they were talking about me. I got very angry. But I didn't want to create a scene, so I minded my business.

"Both of them, if I get a chance"

"Me too."

I didn't think they knew I could hear them, so I pretended the same. I turned around, took one of the clothes in both my hands, and raised it up in the air. I got a glimpse of their faces. Surprisingly, they weren't our neighbors. Probably their relatives, I thought. Both looked like they were in their late teens.

"See her huge jugs. They are wet."

"Probably her nipples are leaking the milk," the other commented, and both of them laughed.

OMG! Don't these boys have any decency? I thought. But, on the other hand, it felt oddly exciting.

"You know she looks a lot like Savita Bhabhi! The boobs, the ass, the curves."

Who is this Savita Bhabhi? Is she really that hot?

"And the face too. Very fuckable!"

I got very horny listening to their words. On the one hand, I was getting very angry, but on the other, I just wanted to show those boys what they're looking for. It was an odd feeling. My nipples got fully erect, and my pussy was all wet.

"Yeah. True!"

"You remember that chapter where she sleeps with the twins without knowing she was sleeping with both of them?"

Chapter? Maybe Savita isn't a real person after all. a fictional character maybe?

"Yeah! I wish we could be those twins, and this woman be Savitha Bhabhi!"

"She'd be Riya Bhabhi, Karan!"

They're talking about fucking me. And they even know my name. Somehow being the object of the fantasies of these young boys got me all riled up. I turned around, and started touching myself.

"Oh, Yeah. Do you think Riya Bhabhi will sleep with us?"

"I don't know. She looks like a decent housewife. But we never know. Every woman has a hoe inside of her. And we might be the right person to bring it out."

Damn, they are right. They really are bringing out my hoe side. I really want to fuck them so bad. Rub their heads all over my tits and my ass. Suck their cocks dry. OMG! What am I thinking?

I came to my senses and realized that my thoughts were crossing limits. I dried the leftover clothes very quickly and ran down. I don't know what they talked about after that. I couldn't listen to them anymore without getting naked.

-----

"You never told me about this Riya? It's so hot!"

"I didn't know how to say this back then. I wasn't that expressive. But it was hotter than I could put into words. By the time I came downstairs, my pussy was dripping wet. I masturbated to the thought of their dirty words."

"You're a naughty woman, Riya Bhabhi," he teased me.

"Hehe"

He removed his cock out of his pants, and said, "Look how hard you got me."

It was a beautiful sight! The thought of me masturbating to the dirty words of some young boys got my husband all horny. I was sure we were ready for my next step.

"I guess I could help with that."

I took his cock in my hands and started stroking it gently. It was like a steel rod. He let out a huge sigh as soon as my hand touched his cock.

"So, is that why you were reading Savita Bhabhi comics?"

"Yeah! At first I wanted to know who this Savita Bhabhi was. When I found out, I read a couple of stories. They were really good."

"Savita's a naughty wife. Too bad, she's got competition now!"

"Hehe," I smirked, and squeezed his cock.

"Oh! Yeah, that's good. Now show me your buttons."

At that time, I was surprised that he was using the words of those boys to stimulate me. Or was he trying to stimulate himself? Not knowing his intentions at the moment, I played along.

"Which ones?"

We both laughed at that.

"The front ones," he replied later.

I moved in front of him, and continued jerking his cock with one hand. With the other hand, I removed the saree from my shoulder, and let it fall on the floor. He didn't notice but I was wearing the exact one I was wearing that day.

He pulled me towards himself and started licking my cleavage. I held his head and pressed it onto my boobs. He started sucking my nippular area of my blouse. It got fully wet, just like the boys imagined it to be. Recollecting that day, my nipples got erect in no time.

He tore off my blouse, and ripped the bra in one go. I had never seen him that aggressive in bed. He started biting all over my boobs. It was painful, but fully filled with pleasure.

"Is this how you wanted me to bite your boobs, Riya Bhabhi?"

"Yeah!"

"Louder! Riya Bhabhi"

Every time he addressed me as Riya Bhabhi, I got more and more excited. I felt like a naughty cougar. A promiscuous slut. A porn star on the loose. It was so hot.

"Fuck YEAH. I wanted you boys so badly!"

I think he understood at this point that I wanted him to role-play Karan. He is a smart man.

"You're a dirty whore aren't you?"

"YEAH I AM. I am a dirty, filthy, slutty whore. I want to fuck other men. My holes are all wet. Just fuck me now Karan!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Is that what you want Riya Bhabhi?"

"Yeah, it's the only thing I want. Fill this Riya Bhabhi's holes with all your cum!"

We got fully excited and out of control. We kissed each other very passionately, and licked all over our bodies. He squeezed my boobs harder and harder. It was so painful, but I couldn't care less. I was in ecstasy.

He pushed me onto the bed and I fell on my back. He tore off every garment on my body until I was completely naked. I touched my pussy, and it has never been so wet before. I rubbed it as I watched him get undressed. His monstrous cock popped out as he dropped his boxers.

"Are you ready to fuck your married Riya Bhabhi, Karan?"

"You bet I am, bitch!"

He pulled both my legs and dragged me to the end of the bed. I spread them as wide as possible to give him a good view of my wet cunt.

"Is this the married cunt you wanted to fuck, Karan?" I said, pushing my index finger into my pussy.

"Riya Bhabhi, I'm going to stretch your holes like no man ever did."

"Oh yeah?"

"I'll fuck your brains out, you fucking cunt!"

"Defile me, Karan!"

My pussy was so slippery that in one push, his 7.5 inch cock slid in easily. But he didn't go gentle on me. He started fucking me like there's no tomorrow. With each thrust, I could hear the sound of his cock slamming my inner walls. I could barely look at him. It was all dizzy.

"Your pussy is so loose. Tell me, how many men have you fucked so far?"

"AAahhh Just one. My husband."

He leaned forward and slapped me on my cheek.

"Now tell me for real!"

"I'm telling you the truth. You're the only man I'm fucking other than my husband."

Thud. Thud. Thud. His cock slammed continuously. He slapped my other cheek.

"Now tell me, do you want to fuck other men?"

"Yes I want to..."

"Louder, bitch! I can't hear you."

"YES! I-I-I W-AAAA-NT TO FUCKKKK OTHER MENNN!!!"

I could feel his cock growing bigger the sooner I screamed that. He climbed on top of me, and kissed me very passionately. Our tongues were swapping saliva, and spraying it all over our lips. My hips moved in unison with his powerful thrusts. We were all sweaty and dirty. But nothing mattered to us. I was his Riya Bhabhi. He was my Karan.

"I'm cumming, Riya Bhabhi!"

"Fill it in me, Karan. Fill your Riya Bhabhi's filthy cunt with all your seed!"

"You are a sexy woman, Riya Bhabhi," he screamed, and gave one final thrust deep into my pussy.

"THAT I AM, KARAN" I screamed, as I held him tighter. I held him so tight that I felt I was squeezing his cum into my pussy.

"Here I cum!"

And a huge burst of fluid drained into my pussy. We were literally shaking on the bed. Little did I know, I had an orgasm as well.

"That was.. That was wonderful! I've never been this filled before. Thank you, Karan"

"I've never cummed this much before, Riya Bhabhi! I love you."

"I love you too."

And we fell on the bed next to each other, exhausted, but fully satisfied. It was by far the best sex we ever had.

-----

The next couple of days were on the weekend. I thought a lot about what to do next. The instructions my husband gave me were always in my mind. By Sunday night, I was able to decide my plan of action.

On Monday morning, I got ready by the time my husband leaves for the Office. He was puzzled looking at me all dressed up.

"Where are you going, Riya?" he asked.

"To take the next step," I winked at him.

"All the best. But be careful," he said, tapping on my shoulder.

"Sure. But, wait..."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to drop me off at the outskirts of the city."

"Why, Riya?"

"To meet new people, silly!"

"Oh, right!" he laughed.

We got into the car, and he drove till we could no longer see the huge buildings or even the road-side shops. In the distance, we could see a small town. A poorly constructed and a crowded place. I told him to stop the car.

12