A Royal Rendezvous

Story Info
Feelings surface and Boba hides. Din wants an apology.
4.2k words
5
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boba woke up groggy, his body felt tingly and damp, his throat was dry and itching for water. He reached out for the glass usually next to his bed but his hand connected with warm flesh.

His eyes flew open, quickly landing on the still slumbering...still nude form of Din Djarin next to him and the memories flooded his mind. He grinned.

Well there's the reason he felt thoroughly spent.

That had hands down been one of the best nights if his life. His eyes strayed down to linger on Din's tentacles and his cock twitched. He groaned.

Four times!

He had fucked them four times and he still wanted more. The feeling as they slide over him...and in him...holy shit he had never enjoyed getting fucked in the ass more than he did by those tentacles. And sinking into the tight sleeve of the ovipositor had nearly had him begging.

'What the fuck?'

His cock was far too eager for more but something held him back and Boba just watched the man slumber, gently brushing the hair from his forehead.

Din moaned softly in his sleep, turning towards Boba and his hand flopped into Boba's lap, lightly brushing the tip of his cock by accident. His cock jerked in reply and he groaned low.

He was fucking addicted.

He traced down Din's jaw and throat, rubbing gently over the marks he had left on the man's collarbone before brushing a hand down Din's chest and stomach, tracing the dips and divots of the man's lean muscle.

Boba swallowed thickly.

Din was a beautiful man.

How could such a man give Boba any time of day let alone ride him for hours like he had. He had looked so nymph-like...so fucking perfect sinking down onto him.

And his hands...fuck those hands knew how to work his cock just as expertly as those tentacles did.

He gently took Din's hand, softly tracing over the scars on the back of it before turning it over and repeating his study, fingers running the lines of his palm, rubbing inbetween each finger and Din groaned in his sleep.

Boba held his breath for a moment and when Din didn't wake up, he let out the breath slowly, relieved. He pulled the hand up and he slowly, lightly licked over each line of the hand with his tongue.

Din moaned so, so softly and Boba joined him.

He scooted closer, pulling Din's hand between his legs, wrapping it loosely around his cock, enclosing it with his own hands and he slowly pushed forward into their combined hands while pulling them back.

He made a lewd sound in his throat at the feeling.

His hand was surprisingly soft for a man who wore gloves all the time.

Boba knew he shouldn't do this...that he should at least try to wake Din up but there was just something...strangely domestic about him sleeping this deep in front of him, completely relaxed.

And it shook him to the core.

Din trusted him.

He squeezed Din's hand tighter and groaned, thrusting again.

There were very few who trusted him...even fewer were the ones that he himself trusted, but he knew Din was one of them.

"Oh fuck..."

Then Din sighed, flexing his hand and Boba grunted loud, stilling when Din shifted in his slumber.

"Bo..ba.."

"Fuck..." he needed to keep quiet, or Din would wake up.

But hearing him sigh his name all soft and breathless like he just had? His heart was hammering in his chest and he was suddenly scrambling for his shirt...for something, bunching it up and shoving it in his mouth, clamping his teeth down hard as he continued to moan loudly.

It was...jarring that even with dragging Din's hand over his cock in a slow, agonizingly slow back and forth that he was already nearly there.

Then Din opened his mouth and his tongue...that deliciously devious tongue darted out and licked over his bottom lip before he sighed again.

Fuck. He wanted to bite that lip, to chase that tongue back into that mouth with his own.

Boba moved quickly to hunch over Din, bending the man's arm up, gripping Din's hand with both of his, pulling it towards him, bucking his hips wildly forward.

His broken moan was muffled by the fabric clenched between his teeth as he came, spilling it all over Din's chest and a few drops landing the man's chin and bottom lip.

'Holy shit.' He just...

And while Din was asleep?

That...he had never done that before.

He sat there, watching his seed trail slowly off Din's chest and he felt something inside him twist.

Why did Din trust him?

He had only wanted a decent fuck and this?

This was bordering on more than just a quick fuck.

He wanted to tease Din...to taste every inch of his flesh and then slowly fuck him awake. He wanted...

Boba wanted far too much and that made things...complicated.

He wanted to continue this, but after what he just did?

And he had a pretty little thing waiting for him.

His future wife and queen.

No place for him.

And that struck deep, prying into that one place he kept hidden.

The place that he put all his hopes and wants...that held his dreams.

His face felt hot and his eyes were burning. He had never thought...

He dragged a hand down over his face, pulling it away shocked at the sudden realization that he was crying.

Crying? Him? Over this?

He could feel panic rising in his throat and he was breathing heavily, more tears tracing down his cheeks. He felt dizzy, mind spinning as he finally let a soft sob slip from his lips.

He stood quietly, stepping back from the sleeping Din and dressed just as quietly. He couldn't even look at him.

Boba was rattled.

He ran.

/ - / - / - /

Din groaned as he came to, reaching out with a groggy, "Bo..ba?"

His hand only met cold air and his eyes flew open as he sat up in a panic. He scanned the room and didn't find the man anywhere.

Boba was gone.

Shit.

He laid a hand over his chest, noticing something wet there and groaned when he realized what it was, rubbing it between his fingers.

It was fresh which means Boba had done it just before he left.

He slumped back onto the floor, rubbing his fingers through it on his chest.

How did he do it?

Just watched him sleep and fisted his cock over and over again until he came? Had he moaned softly or did he try to muffle himself, eyes hot as they watched him slumber.

That thought made him shiver but it was quickly replaced by anger.

Why the hell didn't Boba wake him up?

He would have been more than willing to help Boba with his morning problem...although he wouldn't call that man's cock a problem any time soon.

Din's hands scrambled for the vibrator device and sighed heavily, grumbling under his breath about an insensitive jerk of a bounty hunter and his perfect fucking cock and the idiot not waking him up and god he was so fucking horny...moaning loudly as the tentacles writhed wildly, spraying everywhere, leaving him panting Boba's name like a mantra.

Boba Fett was an ass.

But Din still wanted to fuck him.

Well, there were plenty of opportunities to approach him...

The daily meeting with the council...lunch, the sparring room, or at dinner.

One thing was for sure to Din.

Boba was going to apologize for leaving him high and dry this morning.

/ - / - / - /

Din was furious with Boba now.

He hadn't showed up at the council meeting, feigning illness to which Din had snorted, knowing full well that barring that whole clone business he was in perfect health. Well as long as he took his medicine on time and Din himself made sure he didn't run out.

So he waited until lunchtime...still no Boba.

Boba's avoidance was starting to stress him out. He wanted to see him again. To hear that low gravel pitch as he growled in his ear as he-

Din dropped his head in his hands with a frustrated groan.

Talur watched his friend and king grow more confused and frustrated as the day went by.

What was wrong?

Again at dinnertime there was no Boba and now Din was jumpy, on edge as he snapped at people. In the course of a day he had been reduced to this emotional wreck.

Why?

Why was Boba avoiding him?

Had he not enjoyed their night together? Which was utter bullshit if he hadn't by the way, because he had been rather enthusiastic in discovering just how many times he could make Din's tentacles spray. All while flashing that iconic smug smirk of his.

Had Boba found himself suddenly disgusted with Din? Again...bullshit. That man had come three times the first time he had sunk his cock into Din's tentacles. And he still stayed...even after getting said cock milked by an ovipositor and his ass fucked by those same tentacles.

Was it because of Yuli? No, it couldn't be that. Because Yuli, being the absolute greatest woman alive, had given them her blessing to sleep together.

No. This was something else. But what?

Din was confused by Boba's strange behavior. He had pursued Din so relentlessly to now...just give up?

Oh no. Boba Fett was going to explain himself and then he was going to fuck Din into the next day...again as his apology.

Talur approached him after he ate in his study, sighing. "Sire?"

"What, Talur?"

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"Not unless you can figure out how to make Boba Fett appear. I don't even know where his rooms are."

"Fett?"

Din shifted in his seat but didn't explain. Talur rolled his eyes.

"What is it, Din? You can tell me, you know that right? I can keep a secret."

"We might have...slept together last night. Boba and I."

Talur's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped. "M-might have or did?"

"Did."

"Holy shit, really? I mean I know the man has...varied tastes but you? You told him? About..." Talur waved at Din's body.

"I did."

"H-How did it go?"

"It was the second best night of my life...after Yuli of course. But this morning, I woke up and he was gone. Hell, he had had enough time to get himself off this morning as I woke up to his cum smeared all over my chest. And now he's been avoiding me."

"Okay, a little too much information, Din."

"I don't fucking care. I just want to know why he's been avoiding me."

"Was this a one off? Or are you wanting to see him again?"

Din groaned, smacking his head on his desk. "I want him again, Talur."

"What about Yuli? She's so close to laying the eggs now."

"You don't get it, do you? Boba was the first man to fuck me...well, the first man I let fuck me like that."

Ahh. There was the nail on the head.

"Having someone be your first is a big show of trust. You've known him for some time, haven't you? So over the course of last night and today, you found out that you may want him more than you originally thought?"

"What the fuck do I do?"

Talur grinned. "Well, I might have an idea that could help you."

/ - / - / - /

Boba woke up the next day to an alert and he cursed.

The Manda'lor called for a special junction. Which was mandatory for all council members to attend.

Shit.

It was hard for Boba to keep his eyes off of Din's body as he paced back forth in the middle of the room. And when he spoke, addressing the council? All he could hear were the breathless cries and whimpers as he had fucked Din senseless.

Boba's cock twitched.

This wasn't good.

He thought that one night balls deep in the man would cure this but after fucking Din...and being fucked by those tentacles of his?

Din had proven to be, hands down the best fuck of his life and now...Boba wanted more.

He was addicted.

"That is all for today. The Manda'lor has other items to attend to today. Any other inquiries can be made tomorrow barring a state emergency. Good day."

Then everyone begins to filter out, so Boba stands, seeing his opportunity to slip away but is stopped by a voice. His voice.

"Boba Fett! A word?"

Fuck.

He stills, helmet training on the shining beskar armor and he just stands there until everyone but him, Din and Talur are still in the room. The air is thick with tension and he swallows hard as Din nods to Talur and the man leaves with a bow and a wink to him.

Boba rolled his eyes but then his focus is back on Din as he steps down from the dais, moving closer and closer to him.

His muscles are tense, waiting...ready.

How will this go?

Will Din be angry for him leaving the room before he woke up?

Or...

"What the hell were you thinking!"

Yes, definitely angry.

"What?"

Din's voice lowered to a soft pitch. "You didn't think to wake me up before you left? And then you disappear for nearly the whole day!"

Boba chuckles, "you sound upset."

Din snorts, "you fucking kidding me? Of course I am. I was hoping for another ride before you left."

He arched a brow incredulously at that.

"You're mad because we didn't..." His voice dropped lower, "Because I didn't fuck you before I left this morning?"

"Yes. And you didn't wake me when you were jacking off."

That single sentence was enough and he was groaning, rock hard. "Fuck. I...if I had known, Din."

Din is chuckling at him, "Well, then you can apologize."

Boba snorts, "You want me to...apologize?"

Din poked him in the chest hard. "I wanted to fuck all day yesterday. But you just disappeared. Hid. I was so damn angry...and horny that I very nearly fucked Yuli's brains out. The tentacles worked her over so much that she had four straight orgasms. Four! And I still wanted more."

Din's words had floored Boba and he couldn't speak just staring at him instead.

"Its a good thing I have a study here too...with a couch."

Boba chuckled nervously. "Well shit, I didn't...I thought..."

"You thought wrong. I want more than just one night Boba. Don't you?"

"Yuli?"

"She gave us her blessing that night. What's to say she won't again. She knows I care for her but, fuck, I don't want to choose. Why can't I have both of you?"

"Because you're Manda'lor. It would be frowned upon."

Din snorts, "Like hell. I'll just make it a law."

Boba laughs then, hauling Din close and tapping their helmets together in a Keldabe kiss.

"I'm sorry, verd'ika."

Din chuckles devlishly. "That's a decent apology but not the kind I want. Follow me."

"Lead the way."

They are both silent as they move into the other room and then Din is pulling his helmet off, tossing it aside before his hands are tearing at Boba's armor. Din rips Boba's helmet off before he crashes his lip to him, kissing him viciously, rubbing his tongue into the corner of Boba's mouth teasingly, slipping it into his mouth finally with a groan.

Boba moans when Din's hand tears his codpiece away to cup him firmly through his pants.

"I wanted to ride you again that morning. To feel my ovipositor milk your cock for every single drop of your seed. To have your hands leave bruises on every inch of me. To wrap around my throat as we both cum."

Boba groans at the thought. Din grins, nipping the man's throat.

"You like that idea? What was it you said? Maybe have Yuli watch as you fuck me or have me eat her sweet pussy while you do? How about this idea instead? I fuck her with these tentacles while you fuck me. Each drive of your hips pushing them further into her."

Din nibbles on his ear, "But I think you'd be jealous, wouldn't you? That you weren't the one being fucked by them instead?"

Boba moans loudly, somewhat confused by his body's reaction...the thought of Din fucking him had made his cock rock hard.

Din is pushing him back to the couch and Boba is tugging Din's belt free, pushing at his pants, trying to work the mass of tentacles free.

Din grabs his wrists before he can grab them. "Oh no. You can't touch them yet, Boba. You're going to apologize...thoroughly. You see, I'm going to enjoy myself like you did that morning without waking me and you...you get to watch as I fuck myself on your cock. And you better not come before me."

Then he shoves Boba hard and he lands heavily in the couch just staring up at Din with this awe-struck look.

His cock twitches violently.

Holy shit...he's never been this hard. He liked this side of Din. This side of him had his cock weeping already.

Din kicks off his pants and the tentacles are swarming eagerly and Boba's mouth waters.

He's been buried inside those tentacles enough times to know that when they swarm like that they get...adventurous...

Then Din is just looking down at him, a sly grin. "Take off your own damn pants."

Boba is tearing his pants open, lifting up to yank them off his hips, kicking them off and his cock is jutting out, tip already weeping. His body was wound up so tightly that he was nearly bouncing. He needed to be buried deep in those tentacles now.

"Din."

"No touching, remember." So with a nod Boba reaches his arms back and grips the couch, grinning at the other man as he jerked his hips, making his cock bounce.

Din licked his lips.

"I'm going to make sure you never hide that cock from me again, Boba."

Then Din is climbing into his lap, his tentacles flailing happily almost like they recognize Boba but then Din is sinking down onto his cock slowly and the tendrils consume him whole.

He bucks up into Din as he feels the tentacles wrap around the base of his cock, squeezing tightly and then Din pulls up and they drag down his cock slowly, tugging the skin as a few again slide down to play with his balls and more are moving past, pressing up into his hole, pushing, pushing deeper.

Boba's head drops back and he gutturally groans.

Din is chuckling, panting, "You like fucking my tentacles, Boba? Well, let's see how well you like them fucking you this time."

The tentacles in his ass pull almost all the way out and slam back in, hitting his prostate in the process and he's seeing stars arching up off the couch and sliding deeper into Din's tentacles and the tendrils around his cock are slowly jacking him off at the same time. Boba bites back a scream.

Holy shit.

Din is moaning brokenly, "fuck you feel so good. I'm going...fuck...im...fuucckkk!"

And Boba feels a warm wetness fill him, flooding him full and he yells.

"I need..."

"Not yet! Not fucking yet!"

"Din!"

This...dominant side of Din nearly had him broken. He could only focus on the tentacles around his cock and the ones hammering into him hard, brushing against his prostate every time. He could feel the coil twisting tighter and tighter.

He was yelling now, voice hoarse and desperate.

"Fuck! Fuck, yes! I'm...I need..."

Then Din is smashing his lips over Boba's, slipping his tongue deep in his mouth as the tentacles are winding inside him, turning as they thrust, nudging into his prostate viciously as the tendrils wrapped around his cock are twisting, lapping at his weeping tip as they drag back and forth, up and down faster.

"Cum Boba."

And Boba snaps, roaring as his body overloads and his cock twitches violently, spurting out ropes of seed as he slumps back into the couch, hips still jerking up into Din as the tendrils continue to work at him and he groans low, trying to push them away.

"Din..."

Din is now grinding into Boba wildly, seeing and hearing Boba lose control like that...from him...from his tentacles? He wanted to hear that again.

"Can you handle more?"

Boba pulls Din down into a sloppy kiss and Din chuckles.

"Of course you can. can't you Boba? Yuli loves the feel of them inside her and now you'll love it...you're going to want them to fuck you all the time."

Boba is arching up, cock bouncing and he's heaving for breath.

"Dinnn!" Boba is shocked at how needy his voice is but Din was right, he wanted it again. He wanted those tentacles to fuck him again and again.

Holy shit...he wanted to be the one worked over and left a mess for once.

He slammed their mouths together, moaning loudly into Din.

"If you don't start moving...I'm going to pin you down and fuck you until your laying in a pool of your own cum. So fucking get to it and fuck me again."

12