A Royal Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Din chuckles, pulling back from him. "Eager, aren't we?"

Boba grunts so fucking blissed out he climbs to his feet and leans over the armrest of the couch, legs spread wide. Din moans, this power he held over Boba right now...the trust Boba was extending to him...it was intoxicating. He loved it.

He moved immediately, bumping into him as he grips Boba's ass, spreading him wider.

The tentacles are sliding into the cleft of his ass, lapping back and forth at him languidly, spreading more of their juice over his hole. They dipped teasingly into him making him grunt in anticipation.

Fuck if this was new too. He had never wanted to be fucked like this. Always it was his cock getting wet and now...those fucking tentacles had slowly and effectively blown his fucking mind.

If he hadn't been thoroughly addicted before, he sure was now.

And then they were sinking, sliding into him slowly.

Boba moans gutturally, feeling them slowly twist in and out of him, stretching him deliciously.

"Shit! Boba they...maker they want in...all of them do."

Boba wobbles. "All of them?"

Then he being stretched wider still as more of them are pressing into him, wrapping around each other to create one single tentacle and warmth spreads out around them and he's pushing back against them wildly, grunting, groaning...moaning like a bitch in heat at how fucking....stuffed full he feels.

And then Din is panting almost as heavily as he is, sounding amazed.

"Oh fuck...fuck yes. Boba they...you're squeezing them like a fucking vise."

Then they are moving, writhing, twisting, sliding back and forth as some have just taken to rubbing against his prostate.

Boba arches back, a cry tumbling from his lips and he collapses, draping over the armrest, yelling as he comes viciously.

Din is gripping his ass hard, dragging in air as the tentacles continue to slam into Boba pulling a shout from the man.

"Shit! Don't move...not yet...sensitive..."

Then the tentacles are releasing more warmth into him and Boba sags allowing the tentacles to pull all the way out and slam home deep making Boba nearly scream.

He was on the verge of being delirious from the pleasure, grinding into the armrest as Din's tentacles continue to slam into him, hitting his prostate over and over again.

"Right there! Fuck yes!"

Din is gasping, growling as he presses biting kisses along Boba's spine, jerking his hips against him.

Boba's mind was start to go blank as those tentacles continue to tease and coax him closer to another orgasm, a few tendrils slipping free, sliding down to firmly caress his balls, pressing into the base of his cock hard, ripping broken, whining moans from him.

If anyone were to walk in here and laugh at him in this position...laugh at how much like a whore he sounded? He would snap their neck immediately because this...this was fucking incredible.

"Fuck me! Din! Yes! Fuck yes!" He grinds painfully hard into the couch, knuckles nearly white as they gripped the back and the cushion that his head was pressing into. His voice breaks as he shouts louder than he ever has, his cock spilling cum violently onto the couch, suddenly feeling like he might pass out. But then Din joins him with a hoarse shout of his own as the tentacles beginning to spray, slipping out from him and spraying up his back and that's when Boba does black out.

When he comes to, he finds himself laying haphazardly on the couch, feeling slick leaking from his hole and damp on his back. His body is weak, his limbs shaky and he can only look up at Din's worried face hovering over him and he grins, reaching a trembling hand to cup a cheek.

"Well shit, that's a first, cyare."

Din grins. "You okay?"

"Never blacked out while fucking before."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Fuck no."

Boba drags Din down on top of him, his cock twitching. He captures the other man's bottom lip, licking over it.

"You got one more in you?"

Din straddles him with a sly smile, "I think I can manage, but its my turn to be fucked now."

Boba bucks up into him, grabbing his hips chuckling.

"Lets see if I can return the favor."

12